Mecha-Alien Force: All-Out At...

By JeymisPeixoto

In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against U... More

Team
JuanDeleon250's Team
Mecha Sonic Jr. Bio
Harem
ShinzaGodWarrior's Team
Twokaizer Bio
Prologue: The End of Alien Dino Thunder Force
Lykos Takao
Kamen Rider Demons Bio
Chapter 1: Years Later/Eye of the Storm
Superior Hyper Phoenix Shadow Bio
Chapter 2: Freeing the Last Tennyson/Ryan Obtains the Negatrix
Chapter 3: Rise of the Pirate Squad/Meet Mechagodzilla
Chapter 4: Preparing for the Final Battle
Chapter 5: The Epic Final Battle (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Epic Final Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue/Post-Credit

Bio

855 12 17
By JeymisPeixoto

Name: Ryan Tennyson

Device: Negatrix

Backstory: Ryan Tennyson was forced to witness the deaths of his teammates, his brother and the Dinobots. He swore to get his revenge against Union Academy and found the Negatrix. He will destroy both heroes and villains along with Mechagodzilla.

Age: 19

Likes: His brother (deceased), Dinobots (deceased), his old teammates (deceased), his new teammates, reading, relaxing, destroying Union and Villains, Mechagodzilla, his girls and training.

Dislikes: Union, Ozpin, Ironwood, Sirzechs, Nezu, All Might, Devils, Fallen Angels, Angels, Factions, Salem, All For One, Cinder's Team, Rapists, Racists, Perverts and Criminals.

Quotes:

"You took everything from me!"

"Monsters aren't born, they are created! I am a living proof of that!"

"I'm all out of mercy!"

"They made me like this, and I'll make them pay. All of them!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
69.6K 717 17
Izuku Yagi lives in a world where only women gain superpowers, but much for his own surprise, he actually had a quirk, but it's not any ordinary quir...
20.5K 402 25
(Megatron OC X RWBY/MHA/Kuroinu/Taimanin) Xander Jacobson was a student of U. B. A. High (U. A. High + Beacon Academy), who made a few friends during...
6.9K 225 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...