The Imposter |KOTLC FANFIC|

By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

Sophie has been acting strange lately, she had been calling off loads of attacks, saying they need to train... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1, the transmission
Chapter 2 Oralie's anger
Chapter 3 Gislea
Chapter 4 The killer dog
Chapter 5 Runaway
Chapter 6 Missing
Chaper 7 Looking for Sophie
Chapter 8 Moonlark?
Chapter 10 Her song
Chapter 11 If i can dream
Chapter 12 Biana's heart
Chapter 13 Elvis Trashcan?!
Chapter 14 shopping
Chapter 15 The ride
aesthetics
Chapter 16 the fight between siblings
Chapter 17, The breakdown
Backstory!
Chapter 18 The loss
Chapter 19 Oh no...
Chapter 20 a new cheif
Chapter 21 The battle
Chapter 22 Fitz finds a spyball?!

Chapter 9 The battle

53 1 0
By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

*Keefe POV*

"ATTACK!" Forkel yelled.
There was a figure on a balcony, who pulled their cloak on and jumped off, landing on her feet.
"ZODIAC! BREEZESTAR! SMALL WILLOW! QUIET CLOUD! ATTACK!" Moonlark yelled.She held a sword

Members ran for Keefe's friends, Edaline, Grady, the Collective, and the council.

Keefe ran for Moonlark, lifting his sword up striking Moonlark's sword. Keefe threw her to the ground, she blocked another attack, Keefe kept throwing attacks, Moonlark kept blocking. She wasn't throwing any attacks herself. Moonlark got up, who kept dodging attacks. Keefe stabbed her arm, and then threw her to the ground, Moonlark got back up.
"I'm not going to fight you Keefe!" Moonlark cried, dodging another attack.
"Why not?!" Keefe yelled.
"I'm just not!" Moonlark cried.
Keefe kept his eyes on Moonlark's face, and she seemed to be crying? Her emotions were scared. Their swords kept clashing against the other. Moonlark didn't try to knock him down, just defending herself. Keefe kicked her, but Moonlark just jumped back, tears still falling down her face. Keefe jumped backwards, making Moonlark fall to her face, the hood came off, just what he was hoping that would happen.
Moonlark had blonde hair and a purple streak. She seemed to not know her hood had came off.
She got back up, two beautiful brown eyes looked back at him with golden flecks.
"Sophie?" He asked, and then he felt loads of eyes land on him.

(So Sophie is Moonlark! Ehh ehh eh? I guess you guys could've guessed that from just the codename Moonlark, sooo yeah!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Survivor By Sokeefe07

Mystery / Thriller

149K 1.6K 54
Sophie Foster is captured by the Neverseen. Will Sophie be able to survive this ordeal? And if so what is the price for her "freedom"? KOTLC story. A...
4.8K 55 18
some imagines and moments between sophie and keefe lots of fluff and angst :) TW included before some chapters
Times Up By Me

Fanfiction

13.8K 229 48
Sophie has been captured, again, but Neverseen's new operative, Keefe Sencen has something to do with it this time, Sophie has weird new powers and t...
5.3K 269 40
Book 2 in the Q-Tip Series Janessa had only just met her twin sister and made friends when she was taken hostage by the Neverseen after a slightly di...