DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

3.4K 161 190
By supersensitivepisces

not edited, excuse any mistakes.

Trudence Nesanti Cole | Trudy
Chicago, Illinois.
_________________________

Liked by lildurk and 1,256 others
Menace2society Heard yo top good lemme see boo pussy so fat I wanna feed you. 🤪 #dubclubshit 🎉

View all 13 comments

4theloveoflucky I love you so much 🥹 happy birthday bff! 🥳👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

big600booka Happy schizophrenic day veneers 🥳 make sure u take that fake ass ponytail off b4 coming around me today. cause on Ikey broke ass I'm snatching that shit clean off! 🤣

lildurk I love you 3000 ❤️

lildurk Happy birthday fat mama 😍

kennedy.evans Happy birthday trudy!! you look so pretty 😍😍🎉

kingvonfrmdao Hbd gang! #fucktooka #fuckikey #fuckasian #fuckduck

muwopfrmdao Damn they must've cut the whole horse tail off for yo ass to get the ponytail that long huh ? 😂😂😂

cheno_mafia @muwopfrmdao boy you bout slow as hell 😭😭 & happy bday lil smurk 🎉

otf_doodielo @kingvonfrmdao @lildurk Ikey ain't otf no more ?? Cause if he ain't that nigga in the same store as me rn so lmk some 👀

indiaroyale Happy birthday 😍😍😍

kingvonfrmdao @otf_doodielo tmp gang.

big600booka ^ Light that nigga ass up like some fireworks 🤣

Menace2society @lildurk @kingvonfrmdao @otf_doodielo @big600booka NO ACTING GHETTO ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

" Doodie lo police as fuck." I shook my head tossing my phone on the counter. Once I got off Instagram after replying to some of the birthday wishes I had gotten.

" Girl hush up!" Booka said walking through the front door shushing me.

" Yeah hush yo loud mouth ass the fuck up." Durk added coming towards me with a blindfold in his hands.

Making me stare down at it with a confused look on my face.

" What you got that for?" I asked while his fish bowl eye having ass just smirked.

" It's for you."

" I'm not putting that shit over my eyes." I laughed turning around walking away from him." I just got my lashes done."

" Girl fuck them lashes and put this mf blindfold on!" Booka sucked his teeth pushing me out the front door. After placing the blindfolds against my eyes causing everything around me to get dark.

" Just make sure y'all don't have me tripping over shit, because I did just get my feet done." I said dryly taking slow ass steps. Once I felt that we were walking down the stairs of the front porch.

" Fuck you and them hard ass feet!" I heard somebody yell from behind me.

Right before the blindfold was snatched off my face. Making me squint my eyes and cover my ears. When the sound of loud music and bright flashes from  cameras were being pointed in my face.

Making my face frown up instantly as I opened my mouth to start cussing, up until I saw what was sitting in front of me.

" Surprise bae." Durk smiled walking in front of me." You like it?" He asked lowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

While I stood with my mouth hanging open in shock. As tears of joy started falling out my eyes.

" Y-yes." I nodded my head quickly.

" I love it bae!" I started crying harder when I opened the door on the drivers side and saw what was sitting against the seat.

" OH YEAH BIG TRUDY!" Lucky and Kennedy yelled recording me as I started spreading the money across my arm.

" Bitch at least wipe the damn snot off yo face before you have mfs recording you." Booka frowned his face up in disgust.

" I raised you better than this!"

"Hush and let her enjoy her moment."

Kennedy pushed his chest playfully before turning back towards me with a smile on her face.

"Happy birthday again Trudy, I love this for you."

" Me too." Lucky sniffed drying her eyes on Von's jacket sleeve. While he stood there with a blank expression just letting her do the shit.

" You did so good.. I'm so happy and proud." She looked over at Durk, still continuing to cry.

" It smell like a fetus out here." I made a face, motioning for her to come towards the truck.

" Ion smell nothing." Cheno frowned starting to sniff the air all hard with his hands fanning near his face.

"And ain't a fetus a unborn baby?"

" This nigga slow as fuck, on Ikey." Muwop laughed sparking his blunt.

" Speaking of Ikey, I saw what Doodie Lo's bald headed ass had commented about him underneath my post." I crossed my arms.

" So y'all better not go fucking with him until tomorrow, because it's my birthday. And none of y'all asses are allowed to act ghetto tonight except for me and my girls."

" You and yo who now?" Booka looked at me like I was crazy pulling Kennedy closer to him.

" Me and my girls, book of sin and lies."

" You must mean you and Lucky emotional ass? Cause Kennedy ain't gone be doing shit."

" Nah, actually? Lucky crybaby ass ain't gone be participating either. Cause I told my good sis Sheila I'd keep her outta trouble."

" So it's looking like you finna be partying by yo self Veneers!" He laughed loudly.

"I wish you and your good sis would stay out my life and quit treating me like I'm a child when I'm grown as fuck." Lucky spat angrily taking us all by surprise.

Oh yeah it's definitely smelling like a fetus out this bitch for real now.

" Aye, watch yo mouth." Von glanced at her with a mug present on his face.

" Make me." She mugged him back making me pull her behind me. The moment his bowlegged ass started walking near the truck.

" Watch out right quick gang." He mumbled trying to grab her from behind me. "Just step to the side for a second."

He kept reaching around me trying to grab at her. Before one of his hands got a hold of the front of her shirt, making him yank her body forward.

"Bae get him!" I hollered out shoving Von backwards, making him lose the grip he had on Lucky's shirt.

" Nah let him get her ass!" Booka put his arm in front of Durk trying to stop him from being able to move. But he ended up getting shoved out the way roughly by Kennedy.

" OH YEAH BIG KEN!" I gassed her up.

" The fuck type of girlfriend is you?!" He started going off on her. Once he got up off the ground.

"A mature one." She smiled patting his cheek.

" She ought to break up with yo ass for tryna start petty ass drama on my fucking birthday!"

I yelled out opening the passenger door for Lucky. With my arms still stretched out as I tried my hardest to keep Von from getting close to her.

" Damn gang, I'm just tryna talk to her and shit before y'all leave." He stepped back shaking his head.

" It's ight though." He glanced behind me looking at her thru the window for a few seconds, before walking off.

" Y'all be safe."

" Was that a threat?!" Me and Kennedy asked at the same time.

" I think it was." Lucky said quietly once we got inside the truck.

"But I don't care." She shrugged her shoulders carelessly making me stop and stare at her. With an amused expression across my face.

Fetus,fetus, fetus, I smell a fetusss.

" What's wrong Sekani?" I asked while pushing the keys in the ignition.

Starting to smile hard as fuck once I realized this wasn't a dream. And that this luxury ass car was actually mine.

" Nothing, I'm fine."

" Are you sure?" Kennedy questioned from the backseat." Yup." She said plainly popping the p.

" Bitch lose the attitude for real." I reached over mushing her head playfully.

" Didn't I just say I was fine?" She turned her head in my direction.

" Yes or no?"

" I said I was fine right Kennedy?" She asked her instead once she realized I was ignoring her ass.

" Yeah, but you don't really seem fine Lucky.. you seem kind of angry. That's why we keep asking you what's wrong because we can tell something is off.."

" And then you been getting smart with everybody, and acting nonchalant when you know that shit won't fly around here. Especially not with me, so you might as well tell us what's wrong right now before we get to this hotel." I stated dryly taking a small glance at her before looking back at the road.

" I'm waiting."

" It's just my pms that's all." She picked with her hands."And I'm cramping bad."

" Mhm." I hummed turning into the parking lot of the hotel before driving over the curb accidentally. Due to me turning way later then I should have.

Whoops, oh well the shit shouldn't have been in my way!

" My bad y'all!" I laughed once I parked.

" It felt like we were about to tip the hell over." Kennedy said laughing along with me as she got out the car holding onto her Louis Vuitton duffel bag.

" Lucky come on hoe!" I opened up her door before jumping back immediately once she started gagging like she was about to throw up.

" Have you ate today?" Kennedy asked placing her hand against her forehead.

" No, I haven't really had an appetite since earlier." She whined clutching onto her stomach, after getting out the car.

" Why not?" I took her bag from her so I could carry it, being that she was starting to walk extra slow like it was too heavy.

" I-I don't know, I told you I've been cramping really badly. So I didn't wanna eat and make my stomach hurt worse."

She sighed hardly laying her head against my back, as we stood at the front desk. Waiting for someone to come and help us so that we could get checked in.

" You were a little warm when I touched your head, maybe you should lay down when we get inside the room. And I can give you a Tylenol to take to help you with the pain." Kennedy said rubbing her back.

" O-okay." She nodded drying her eyes with the back of her hand." Thank you."

" Thank you so much Ken." She hugged her tightly. " I love y'all."

" We love you too." Kennedy chuckled as I hit the bell that was on the front desk repeatedly.

" HELLO?!" I yelled continuing to bang on it. " Can a bitch get some service?!"

" Trudy." Lucky widened her eyes in shock. "Don't get us kicked out early."

" Fuck these people." I waved her off reaching my hand out to hit the bell again, up until a woman walked behind the desk with an apologetic look on her face.

" I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting this long, but how can I help you lovely ladies tonight?" She asked happily.

" I have a reservation, under the name Cole." I told her while pulling out my ID and Durk's credit card.

" Last name Cole..." She mumbled to herself typing onto the keyboard before asking for my identification and the card that I'd be paying with.

Causing a wide smirk to appear on my face once she handed me the room key along with three white robes.

" Not they gave us robes y'all." I said giving the girls theirs. Before sending a text to Durk to let him know that we had made it inside and just finished getting checked in.

" You got the bottles in your bag right?" I asked Kennedy. " Yup." She unzipped it showing me as we got inside the elevator.

" Bet." I nodded pushing my phone inside my purse, once we made it to the floor that our room was on.

" We finna get so fucked up y'all." I looked back at them, still grinning wide as hell.

" So I hope y'all ready." I stepped off the elevator heading down the hall with them following down behind me.

" I hope y'all are fucking ready."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" IT'S SHOT O'CLOCK HOESS!" I yelled into the camera as I was on live. Before grabbing my bottle of Casamigos from off the counter and taking a big shot.

big600booka: Where my girlfriend at ?? and sit yo ghetto ass tf down it ain't no shot o'clock shit

" She in her skin minding her business."

" Who?" She walked towards me looking down at the live starting to smile once she read his comment.

" I'm right here, and it is shot o'clock bae.. let me drive the boat Trudy." She held her mouth open as I poured some Casa inside it.

lildurk: Why tf you buying extra ass shit w my card ?

big600booka: Aye that shit just turnt me on im finna come pick you up stank! Pack yo bags right now

" Boy don't come up here tryna embarrass me like you didn't tell me I could get whatever I wanted with it." I rolled my eyes waving him off.

" And book of sin and lies, big Ken ain't finna do no—"

" Wow this bitch really packing her shit y'all." I flipped the camera on her making her pause and hide her face.

" And this bitch Lucky acting sick and shit, when she know she wanna take a shot." I walked by the bed putting her in the camera.

" Trudy I really don't feel good.." She rolled over on her side pulling her knees up to her chest.

big600booka: Tell her idc if she still mad at me from earlier and that I'm boutta call Sheila cause she over there looking sick for real while yo peer pressuring ass tryna force her to have a damn drink!

muwopfrmdao: ^ Aye yo ass got me cracking up folks cause on god it look like lucky ass going thru it and all trudy slow ass wanna do is get drunk 😭😭

" She's burning up too." Kennedy said frantically with her hand against her forehead. " And she's sweating ba—"

Before she could finish her sentence Lucky got up and ran into the bathroom starting to throw up.

lildurk: Get yo ass off live and check on her or imma get that fucking truck repoed 😐

" Lucky?!" I knocked on the bathroom door trying to walk inside but she had it locked. " Lucky open up so I can help."

I pressed my ear against the door hearing gagging and sniffling sounds. Feeling my face start to frown up in disgust once I heard the sound of her puke hitting the toilet water.

" You gave her a Tylenol earlier right?" I asked looking over at Kennedy. As she sat with her eyes glued to her phone screen.

" Yeah, but remember she told us she never ate anything today?"

" Yeah." I nodded looking down at my phone forgetting I was still on live.

kingvonfrmdao: The fuck y'all got going on up thea ?

cheno_mafia: I feel like this a Kenneka Jenkins part 2

big600booka: ^ Nigga yo ass going straight to hell 😭😭

lildurk: ^^ Cheno yo ass fucked up on my kids 😂

kingvonfrmdao: Ion like being ignored especially when my bitch and her health involved 😕

muwopfrmdao: ^^^ AYE GANG IM WEAK AS FUCK ON TOOKA 😭😭😭

" Cheno you're going to hell you stupid bitch! And we don't know what's wrong with her yet. Kennedy's tryna figure that out right no—"

" End the live." Ken whispered walking back inside the room with a plastic bag in her hands. While I stood confused trying to figure out when the hell she had even left.

" Where'd you go?" I sat my phone down after ending the live."And what's that?"

" To the 7/11 next door to get these." She pulled out 4 pregnancy test boxes making my eyes get wide.

Lord I'm too drunk for this shit.

" And before you ask why'd I get them we use to deal with symptoms like Lucky's having, a lot back when I use to work at the hospital. And with the fever and cramps she has? To her they can be mistaken as premenstrual symptoms. But their also the signs of an early pregnancy. Especially with her throwing up when she hasn't ate anything all day."

" Lord have mercy." I rubbed my hands down my face trying to take in everything she had just said.

" This is all my fault for saying it smelt like a fetus earlier." Tears began stinging at my eyes as I started to knock on the door again.

" Sekani Anika Grace.. this shit is serious bitch..And I know you hear my voice starting to break.. and yes before you ask I'm crying..So can you please just open up the door so we can figure this shit out together.."

I laid my head against the door waiting patiently for her to unlock it before hearing a click sound. Making me push it open and burst into tears immediately once I saw how she was slumped against the toilet.

" KEN BRING THE TEST!" I yelled out getting onto the floor beside her starting to rub her back.

" Trudy I want Dayvon.. c-can you call him?" She asked weakly making me nod.

" AND BRING ME MY PHONE SO WE CAN CALL VON!"

" I'm here, I'm here with every— oh lord." She paused covering up her face once she started to cry herself.

" Bitch we can't be crying, at least not right now when she hasn't even took the damn test." I dried off my face taking in a few deep breaths before dialing Von's number and placing my phone against my ear.

" Test?" Lucky sat up frowning.

" Take the two of these first, just to be on the safe side." Kennedy placed them on the counter.

" And so we can knock out the possibility?" Lucky asked slowly making both our heads nod.

" And use this cup to hold your urine just incase you need to use another test." Ken said giving her a half smile.

" We have two more left, if the ones right here end up coming out negative."

" Okay.." She got up off the floor starting to pick with her hands nervously.

" Just call us when the results show up okay?" I placed my hand on her shoulder giving it a light squeeze. Before walking out and shutting the door behind myself.

" Von's not even answering his phone." I shook my head starting to pace the floor.

As multiple thoughts began flooding my mind. Causing me to start crying all over again once I thought about how Lucky might feel if she just so happened to be pregnant.

" I mean if she is pregnant? It's not like she'll be struggling. Because Von is financially stable and so is her ma— oh my god what if her mama tries to disown her or something?! I'm too drunk for this Kennedy, I'm too fucking drunk to deal with this right no—"

" TRUDY!" Lucky screamed cutting my sentence short. Making me fall on the ground and start breaking down into my hands.

" The fuck is yo ass on the floor for?" Durk walked into the room looking at me like I was stupid with Von and Booka following behind him.

" I-i think she's—"

" TRUDY I NEED ANOTHER TEST!" She yelled out again.

"Another test?!" Booka snapped his head towards the bathroom door.

" The fuck y'all mean another test?! I'm finna call Sheila cause what the fuck y'all asses got going on?!" He started going off.

" V-von she's p-pregnant!" I cried covering my eyes.

" I can't breathe!" I started panicking once Lucky walked out the bathroom with tears running down her face as well.

" Huh?" Von stepped back pulling his hat off. " Sekani you preg—"

" Where are the other two test?" She looked at Kennedy."Give them to me."

" Lucky if you already took two and they came out positive then..that means you're pregn—"

" JUST GIVE THEM TO ME!" Her hands started shaking as she looked around the room searching for the plastic bag.

" I-i just wanna make sure, I-i'm not ready yet.. I don't know if I'm ready yet!"

More tears fell out her eyes as she stood with her head in her hands. Causing Von to approach her slowly with glossy eyes.

" Lucky.." He lifted her chin up starting to wipe her face off with his hands.

" It's gone be okay.. ight? You gone be straight imma take care of y'all." His voice broke once she wrapped her arms around him and started crying harder.

" This shit all yo fault veneers!" Booka slapped me upside the head. "How?!"

I rubbed over the spot he hit glaring at him. " I'm just as shocked as y'all!"

" But ain't you the one who said it smelt like a fetus?" Durk asked.

" Yeah but she's obviously already been pregnant, way before I even said that so how is this my fault?"

" It's not your fault." Lucky sniffed sitting on the edge of the bed.

" Yes it is!" Booka snapped.

" It's not." She shook her head with her eyes glued on her stomach. Making me sit beside her and place my hands against it.

" Kennedy we about to be auntie's bitch." I started sniffling." I know." She nodded pouting her lips.

" Lucky ass over there looking like she wanna call them planned parenthood folks!" Booka started laughing loudly.

" I'm keeping my baby Booka.. I'm just in shock right now that's all." She mumbled lowly.

" And I'm also scared, and I feel like I'm not ready. But I must be ready if I ended up in this situation right?"

" Right." All of us except Booka said in unison.

" I agree with y'all too, I'm just in shock myself like Lucky said." He scratched the back of his head while tapping his foot repeatedly.

" And I'm stressed the hell out that we finna have another bad ass child running around."

" Don't be calling her baby bad bitch!" I slapped him." You mean my baby?" Von corrected causing Lucky to look at him like he was crazy.

" No.. she meant my baby."

" Nah ma, she meant to say mine."

" Dayvon no she di—"

" The baby belongs to both of y'all shit!" I shouted. " So quit arguing about it."

" And if y'all don't remember? It is still my birthday. So me and my girls would kindly appreciate it if y'all got the fuck out." I smiled pointing towards the door.

" I ain't leaving." Von laid beside Lucky putting his arms around her waist.

" Me either." Booka added walking towards Kennedy. Causing me to sigh hardly looking at Durk, as I waited for him to say the same thing.

But to my surprise he went in my wallet taking his credit card back, before going near the door." I'm finna go." He looked at me with a small smirk on his face.

" I thought you would've stayed since Von and Booka aren't leaving." I crossed my arms.

" I ain't finna lay up in here and be crammed up with y'all when I got a house to go home to, Nesanti. Happy birthday again though fat mama and I love you." He kissed the side of my face twice before leaving.

While I stood there with my lips poked out, before storming off towards the bathroom and slamming the door behind myself.

"This was the worst birthday ever!" I yelled dramatically.

" GIRL SHUT THAT SHIT THE FUCK UP!" Booka started banging on the door making me jump back away from it.

" LEAVE ME ALONE BOOK OF SIN AND LIES!" I yelled back.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I don't even know why I said this was the worst birthday ever, when I'm about to be an auntie. And my best friend just found out she's pregnant.

Maybe I should take a test next myself to see if I might have a little fetus growing inside me? But then again, I did just get off my period the other day so that shit wouldn't even be possible.

" Wait a minute." I pulled out my phone checking my calendar, to see when was the last time I had logged my period.

" The 10th of last month?" I frowned scratching my head starting to count the days from then to now.

So if I came on last month on September the tenth, and today is October twenty fifth? That means that I'm...

" Oh fuck!" I dropped my phone swinging the bathroom door open with tears at the brim of my eyes.

" WHERE THE OTHER TWO PREGNANCY TEST AT?!" I shouted starting to panic, while looking around the room for the plastic bag they were in.

" Why what's wrong?" Kennedy and Lucky asked confused with their faces frowned up.

" I'm late y'all.." I mumbled starting to get light headed at just the thought of being pregnant.

" I'm fucking late."

__________________________

8/5/22

it's a good day to be black and cause confusion and chaos lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 548 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
1.6M 61.1K 55
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!
179K 9K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
1.3M 50K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass