Borgir Man (Tokyo Revengers x...

By hammertecher011

"If I die trying then at least I tried. Hehe!" His name is Hashitora Yoshinoya. He is your normal schoolboy w... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

170 11 2
By hammertecher011

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter the Battle of 8/3 has begun and looks like Yoshinoya's about to go on a rampage. Takemichi still has his job of protecting Draken from Kiyomasa's group, but will it only be Draken that's in danger? Let's see shall we?!

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: 'Shit! It actually started. I have to protect Draken-kun, no matter what!'

Takemichi: "Draken-kun!"

Yoshinoya: "Hehehehe!"

Mikey: 'Seems that Yoshi-chin's enjoying himself there."

Mikey roundhouse kicked two Moebius Members at the same time knocking them both out. Another one came behind with a bat, but Mikey kicked him.

Draken charged at a Moebius Member can gave him a mean right hook sending him flying, then proceeded to punch a guy in the chest.

All the Toman Division Captains had their fun as Smiley was of course smiling while beating a guy up. Muto picked a guy up and tossed him at a few Moebius Members. Baji ducked under a punch and palmed the guy's chin and kick another member. Mitsuya easily dodged a member's punches and punched him in the face.

But no one was having more fun than Yoshinoya.

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya: "I am going to have a buffet of some delicious burgers after this!"

Yoshinoya ran and punched moebius members with full force, instantly knocking them out. Yoshinoya started to feel a little dizzy from the blood loss, but he didn't care at the moment. Yoshinoya bull-dozed and started throwing all of the Moebius members.

Moebius Member: "You burger headed shit!"

10 Moebius members charged at Yoshinoya, but he simply smirked at them. Yoshinoya charged in and released a barrage of punches knocking them back, leaving them unconscious.

Moebius Member: "Is this guy a monster?"

Yoshinoya: "Hehehehe!"

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: "Draken-kun! Draken-kun!

As Takemichi was looking for Draken he got caught in the crossfire between a fight and a Moebius Member landed on him. He tried to get away but ended up tripping and falling face first into a puddle.

Takemichi: 'Damn it! This was all for nothing!'

Takemichi: 'Because of this conflict today, Draken-kun is probably gonna be killed by Kiyomasa-kun. I have to protect Draken-kun in this past. I never want to see Akkun die again! Or Hina's death!'

Takemichi: 'I'm going to stop Kiyomasa-kun, and I'll change the future!'

Mikey POV

Mikey: "Peh!"

Everyone's attention turned towards Mikey. Peh looked back and glared at Mikey.

Peh: "Mikey..."

A bunch of Moebius Members charged at Mikey, but he easily beat them down.

Mikey: "Peh! Why'd you attack Ken-chin and Yoshi-chin?! Yoshi-chin had no part of this conflict!"

Mikey: "You knew that Ken-chin and I had worked things out. There was no reason to go after Yoshi-chin."

Mikey: "You even brought Moebius into this. Quit being such a coward!"

Peh: "I don't give a rat's ass if you two made up! I'm not done with any of this shit!"

Peh: "Yoshinoya did absolutely nothing to help Pah-chin. He is stronger than you and is damn strong enough to help!"

Mikey: "We're done talking about Pah!"

Peh: "The hell we are!"

Mikey stood in front of Peh.

Peh: "We're done, even though Pah-chin got caught and we didn't do anything about it?"

Peh: "Bullshit!"

Peh started to continuous punch Mikey in the face, but Mikey seemed unfazed.

Peh: "What the hell was I supposed to do?! Pah-chin was everything to me! If Toman's gonna abandon Pah-chin of course I'm gonna be your enemy! "

Peh: "Come at me, Mikey!"

Peh: "Why the hell won't you fight back?! You could end me with one blow!"

Mikey: "Look at me. Am I smiling?"

Mikey: "Have I ever smiled about Pah-chin getting caught?"

Mikey: "It hurts, man. Takemitchy said it'd be sad if Toman broke apart because Ken-chin and I fought. Even Yoshi-chin wasn't smiling, I thought he wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I never thought that'd end up with all of us fighting. Yosh-chin wanted to help Pah the moment he got caught, but he knew what would happen."

Mikey: "Hit me until you're satisfied, Peh-yan."

Peh: "Mikey..."

Mikey: "I don't want to fight with my own family. Let's start all over again."

Mikey: "Come back to us, Peh-yan."

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya was pummelling the rest of the Moebius Members, but he suddenly stopped when he saw someone with a knife walking towards Draken.

Yoshinoya: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Move!"

Yoshinoya bull-dozed through the Moebius members and had to act fast.

Yoshinoya ran towards Draken and push out of the way. He felt a sharp pain on his side. The roles were reversed, Yoshinoya was stabbed again.

Draken looked behind him only see Yoshinoya getting stabbed in the side of his body. His eyes widen at the sight.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: "Damn it, I'm in a hurry!"

Takemichi still has not found Draken or Kiyomasa.

Takemichi: "God damn it!"

Takemichi: 'I can't find Draken-kun or Kiyomasa-kun! Where the hell'd they go?'

Suddenly a figure walked passed Takemichi. It was Kiyomasa.

Takemichi: 'I found you, Kiyomasa-kun! I'm gonna stop you, no matter what!'

Takemichi saw blood drip from Kiyomasa's knife then he was suddenly brought out of his thoughts.

Draken: "YOSHINOYA!"

Takemichi: "Huh?"

Draken was holding Yoshinoya who looked as he was about to drop dead and yet, he was still smiling.

Takemichi: "Yoshinoya-kun!"

Takemichi: 'No... This can't be happening. This is impossible! Draken-kun was supposed to get stabbed! Did the future change? How did Yoshinoya-kun get stabbed?'

Thoughts raced through Takemichi's head as he tries to assess the situation. Takemichi started to cry and Draken was shaking Yoshinoya to keep him awake.

Mikey POV

Mikey: "What's wrong, Takemitchy?!"

Takemichi: "Yoshinoya-kun! Yoshinoya-kun! He's been stabbed!"

Draken: "Don't you dare die on me, dumbass!"

Yoshinoya was still smiling as his eyes dimmed.

Mikey started to fight his way through the crowd of Moebius Members.

Mikey: "Move."

Mikey: "Let me through, jackass!"

A hand grabbed the back of Mikey's collar and threw him.

Mikey: "Hanma!"

Hanma: "Found you... Mikey!"

Mikey attempted to kick Hanma, but he caught his leg and threw him. Mikey caught himself, but received a kick to the face. Hanma got on top of Mikey and punched him in the face, but Mikey kicked him off, Mikey did another kick and Hanma blocked it, but the force sent him a few meters back. Hanma swung his fist and Mikey ducked and proceeded to knee him and uppercut him.

Hanma was smiling at Mikey.

Hanma: "Man, I'm so exhausted."

Takemichi POV

Draken: "Takemichi!"

Takemichi: 'It's over... It's all over. Yoshinoya's dead.'

Draken: "Takemichi!"

Takemichi: "Huh?"

Draken: "He's not dead yet! Help me take him to a hospital!"

Takemichi: "Right!"

Draken picked up Yoshinoya and put him on his back.

Yoshinoya: "No, hospital..."

Draken: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Need... burger..."

Takemichi: 'Even in this situation he still wants to eat?!'

Draken: "Shut up! Yoshinoya! Are you serious right now?! How can you still think about burgers in this situation?!"

Yoshinoya was smiling and attempted to move his hand to punch Draken, but was too weak to do it.

Yoshinoya: "Shaddup... Drake..."

Takemichi: 'How can anyone smile in a situation like this?!'

Draken and Takemichi ran off to find a hospital. Draken kept making sure that Yoshinoya was awake.

Yoshinoya: "God, this hurts a bit... I feel kinda woozy..."

Draken: "Oi! Yoshinoya! Stay with me!"

Takemichi: "He's losing too much blood! We need to hurry fast!"

Tachibana: Takemichi-kun!

Takemichi: "Hina! Emma-chan!"

Tachibana: "We called an ambulance!"

Emma: "How's Yoshinoya?"

Draken: "Don't worry."

Takemichi: "He's alive."

Draken placed Yoshinoya down. He put his head on his lap. He was still smiling even in near death. Yoshinoya looked at us before mumbling to himself.

Yoshinoya: "I guess this sorta things happens to the best of us..."

Draken: "Hey! Don't say things like that, you dumbass!"

Takemichi: 'What's taking so long?"

Draken: "Damn it! Why did it have to be you?!"

Yoshinoya: "Don't worry about that, Draken. I-I'm just glad you're okay... hehe.."

Draken was trying his best to hold back tears.

Takemichi: "Hina, we're supposed to wait for the ambulance here, right?"

Tachibana: "Yeah, but... apparently, it's really crowded because of the festival and rain."

Yoshinoya POV

Suddenly, Kiyomasa's group appeared. Yoshinoya was to keep his eyes open, but everything was going quite quiet for him. Yoshinoya went asleep.

Mini Timeskip

He suddenly woke up. He saw the body of Kiyomasa on top of Takemichi as he was unconscious.

Yoshinoya: 'Michi won a fight? Nice...'

Takemichi and Draken got up to fight the rest, but Yoshinoya felt he could take action just this once.

Draken and Takemichi was about to fight until.

*BAM*

A barrage of punches was released against Kiyomasa's minions.

Yoshinoya: "Wow, you're quite amazing... Takemichi."

Takemichi POV

Takemichi/Draken: "Yoshinoya!/Yoshinoya-kun!"

Takemichi, Draken, Tachibana and Emma as well as Takemichi's friend looked in shock and awe as Yoshinoya was standing.

Yoshinoya then coughed up blood. He looked back at us and gave a genuine smile.

Yoshinoya: "Sorry... I'm dead."

He gave off a genuine smile. The last thing Yoshinoya saw was Takemichi and Draken running towards him and everything went black for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Sorry if I rushed it a bit I just got kinda tired, but y'know. Happens to the best of us. Make sure to have a nice day and enjoy a burger. 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
321K 10.7K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...
32.6K 1K 24
"you are going to be the death of me." I mumbled. "nope! It's going to be the death of us." he claimed. "that doesn't make any fucking sense." - Th...
8.6K 159 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...