The Power Within

Av All_of_My_H8

A young Saiyan from one universe travels to another universe to find her son. Hoping he'd be the strongest on... Mer

An Arranged Marriage
Honeymoon Suprise
Honeymoon Suprise pt. 2
Loving you
Son of a Saiyan
Enter Ice
The Alliance
Fitting in
I'm Sorry
Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger Pt. 2
Liar
My Dearest Layla
3 and a Half Kryptonians
New Beginnings
Kryptonite
Offspring
I Love You
Mariposa
Somethings Coming
Lessons
I Messed Up
Should I or Shouldn't I
Trance
What a Long Day
The Gang is All Here
Promise
A New Foe?
War
War pt. 2
War pt. 3
Goodbye
Hope
The Son
Fucked Up
Oozaru
Reunion
The Fortress
Celebration/Victory Party
5 Years Later
A/N

The Super Saiyan

215 12 3
Av All_of_My_H8

-

Nia felt the building shake as the golden auora surrounding the Saiyan grew bigger and brighter. When Nia's vision cleared from the brightness and the dust that was thrown in the air, what she saw was slightly confusing. In front of her stood Zenara but she looked different. Her hair was spicked and golden-yellow, her tail was swaying back and forth and was also this golden yellow color.

Zenara was in awe at how powerful she felt. Like if she took one step she could destroy the whole building she standing on. She looked over her arms and flexed them. This was a new feeling completely. The power she felt coursing throughout her body was like none other. She felt a million times stronger.

"Whoa." Nia said looking over the Saiyan.

The Saiyan put her game face back on, looked over her shoulder at Nia then took off in air. When she made it back to the battlefield both mother and daughter had just sent Rhea flying into a mountain.

"Zenara?" Ruby slowly approached the Saiyan. "Zen?" A tiny gasp left her lips.

Zen's gaze moved from the dust cloud Rhea was in, to her fallen Saiyan guard. Her anger grew.

"Ruby."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Take Anderson back to the DEO." Zen took off his scouter and placed it in the center of his chest. She pumped his scouter twice and it beeped.

The scouter sprouted 6 little needles into his chest and ejected a serum. It's to preserve the body.

"He deserves a proper burial." Zen said fighting back tears. "You warriors did well. Now leave this to me. I'll finish her for good."

Rudy did what she was told but Sam gave the Saiyan a strange look. Zen looked over her shoulder at Sam. A growl left the Saiyan's lips and she saw a slight twinge of something in Sam's eyes. What it was, she doesn't know.

Sam groaned but reluctantly followed her daughter. Her red eyes receded and her chocolate brown eyes returned. Even though "Sam" was back the Saiyan still felt a lot of her other half's energy.

Both mother and daughter along with the corpse of Anderson, made their way back to the DEO.

Zen looked down at her battle suit. Her gi had rips and tears but her chest plate and under armour were nearly destroyed and covered in Kara's blood.

"Who are you?" Rhea asked. "Where did the other two go."

"Forget the other two." Zen said ripping off what's left of her upper body battle suit, leaving nothing but her sports bra. "Your fighting me again."

Rhea looked confused.

Zen took her fighting stance.

Right then, Rhea remembered who this person was. "You. Your that Elite fighter or whatever you called yourself."

"I'm a Sayian Elite, Zenara Kingman. I'm the last person you'll ever meet."

Rhea scoffed, "you seem to be more confident now that you changed your hair style and color. If I remember correctly, you were knocked unconscious a few-"

"Just shut up and fight." Zen interrupted.

"You know you are a very rude person. Talking like that to a Queen."

Zen couldn't hold back anymore, within a split second she was infront of her enemy. "The only Queen I acknowledge is my Mother." She punched Rhea so hard she flew back and smashed through a mountain.

Zen was surprised by how fast and powerful she has become. Just a bit ago Rhea was able to dodge her attacks, now the enemy seemed to be at a disadvantage. An evil grin was plastered on the Saiyan's face.

"What are you smiling at? That was a lucky shot." Rhea was furious. She flew full speed at Zen but the Saiyan side stepped and dodged the punch Rhea threw.

"What the-" her fury only grew. Rhea let out a whole series of punches and kicks but every single one missed.

Rhea tried another assault, this time she landed a hit. A right hook to the cheek but the Saiyan was unphased by it. Zen pushed Rhea's fist back with her cheek with little to no effort.

"Is that all you got?" Zen said as she brought her face forward.

Within a second Zen punched her enemy so hard in the stomach that you could basically see her fist through Rhea's back. Complete agony was written on every inch of her body, internal organs were definitely damaged.

Rhea stumbled back and spit up a lot of blood. Without hesitation the Saiyan took advantage of the state her enemy was in and unleashed a massive assault of attacks.

She punched and kicked Rhea, sending her flying ever which way. It had her looking like the ball in a pinball machine.

After a 10 hit combo, she let out an energy blast. It was a direct hit. Rhea's body hit the ground with a loud thud and a large crater formed under her body. She's taken a lot of damage.

Rhea's energy was low, really low. Zen gathered energy in her hand, she was preparing for the final blow. She landed next to Rhea who was regaining consciousness.

"You think you've won."

This slightly unnerved the Saiyan.

"Right about now, my plan should be falling into place."

Zen lowered her hand, "what are you talking about?"

"Being that Supergirl is loved by most I'm sure someone has extracted the bullets from her body. Did anyone see the tips of the bullets?"

"Get to the point."

"Liquid Kryptonite was in the tips. As soon as those bullets entered her body the tips detached and began drilling to it's target point. The stomach, lungs and soon, the heart."

Zen focused on Kara's energy. Rhea's right, the Kryptonian's energy was almost gone. A low growl left Zen's lips and once again she was blindsided by a handful of dirt to the face.

Rhea took advantage of the temporary blindness and injected herself with a type of serum that healed her completely. Her energy was restored and increased.

-

Back at the DEO everyone was watching Zen's fight. With Ruby using the scouter that Anderson gave her 4 days ago, she was able to record what was happening and project it for everyone to see.

Everyone who was watching the fight either gasped or widened their eyes when Rhea said the word liquid Kryptonite. Everyone turned as soon as Kara started convulsing strangely. The green Kryptonian killer had started spreading.

Both Alex and Lena went running to Kara's room and started trying to save the blonde Kryptonian. Both females started thinking of possible cures but nothing really came to mind, that is until Lena noticed a sound coming from Kara's mouth.

"Oh god." Lena turned Kara on her side and opened her mouth.

A mixture of blood, Kryptonite and other stuff that no one seemed to know what it was came pouring out of the blonde's mouth.

"Fuck! What do we do?" Alex said looking over at Lena. "I can't cut into her without Kryptonite and that would probably kill her faster."

"There's nothing you can do." Ruby said walking in to the med bay. "Rhea says the liquid Kryptonite acts like an acid. She's disintegrating from the inside out."

Lena fell to her knees and let out a blood curdling. "NO!"

"No. No! That is bullshit! There is a way. I'm just not thinking of it yet. I just need to think." Alex said trying to keep her composure, while pacing back-and-forth. "We need stronger sun lamps."

As Alex was about to run out Kara began coughing and gasping for air. Lena right a way found the strength to get up off the floor to be at Kara's side.

Ruby had tears in her eyes. "Alex I'm so sorry. The second the Kryptonite hits her heart...it'll...it'll be over. You should be with her."

Alex looked at the blurry girl in front of her, tears streamed down Alex's face as the girls words began to sink in. She looked back at her sister who looked like a fish out of water but still unconscious.

"Go be with her. She doesn't have much time left." Ruby's voice cracked.

Alex walked over to her sister and Lena. The green eyed beauty was a mess. She can't seem to keep her composure which was completely understandable. So Alex put on a strong face and held Lena tight.

Ruby watched as the Kryptonian continued to decline. An idea popped into her head she grabbed her scouter and mother and they both took off in air.

Zenara's PoV

Damn it! How could I have fallen for that cheap trick again. Dirt to the face, how pathetic.

"The Kryptonite will act like an acid. She will disintegrate from the inside out."

I jumped back a few hundred yards when I noticed Rhea's energy rising again.

Anger raged throughout my body and I took off like a bullet towards her. I threw a punch but to my dismay she dodged it with ease. We continued to throw punches, kicks and energy based attacks at each other for who knows how long.

After we had both separated from each other we were both fatigued, me more than her. By that time I had already regained my sight.

Rhea smirked. "What is it going to take to make you realize it's over. With that filthy Kryptonian out of the way and after I put an end to you, I will conquer this planet and all it's inhabitants."

"But until then, get a taste of THIS!" I threw about 6 or 7 energy balls her way to distract her from my next move.

She deflected all of them.

"Behind you."

She gasped, turned around and tried to distance herself from me but it was too late. I had already trapped her in a big ball of energy.

"What is this?" There was panic in her voice.

"Going up." I threw the ball she was in, high up in the sky and unleashed another assault. Making her once again the ball in a pinball machine.

But this time she's getting quadruple the amount of damage thanks to the energy surrounding her. Each time the ball gets hit, it collapses around her. The smaller and smaller it got, the more damage she took.

Once the ball couldn't get any smaller I gathered energy in my palms and let out an energy blast. The blast collided with what was left of the energy around Rhea and made an enormous explosion.

She fell to the ground with a huge thud. And I landed close to her but far enough away that she can't throw dirt in my face again.

Out of no where I felt a big flow of energy off in the distance. It washed over me, a shock wave making my body tingle with excitement and my heart leap for joy.

Beep Beep Beep! The scouter picked up the flow of energy as well.

The energy isn't Rhea's. It's not Kara's. It's the energy I've been waiting to feel for what seems like an eternity.

"My son!"

I flew up high in the air and tried to feel for him but as sudden as his energy came it was gone. But there is no doubt about it, it was his energy. He's here. On this planet. My excitement was cut short by a foot to the gut.

That has to be the strongest blow I have gotten so far.

"Wasn't it you who said, 'next time make sure I'm dead.'"

The next thing I knew, I was being hit from all around. She's copying my move. Now I'm being thrown around like a pinball. Each time I got hit the more powerful her blows became.

My body hit the ground hard , leaving a crater under me. All of a sudden I felt a fist on my back and Rhea started going on about something again. This bitch likes to hear herself talk. Of course I wasn't listening to her babbling, I was to focused on trying to get my breath back. She had knocked the wind right out of me.

I lost count on how many times I was hit but it felt like a giant boulder being slammed on my back with full force. The pain was so unbearable that I couldn't hold back the scream that escaped my lips. My body hurt all over. I can't give up but I can't move.

Than I felt him again. His energy is rising as if to say, Momma, I'm here.

I focused on his energy instead of the pain.

"It's time to die." Rhea said with venom in her voice.

"There is one thing my enemies need to know." I said slowly getting up. My body was shaking with pain but I have to ignore it. For him. "Never underestimate the power of a Saiyan!"

I unleashed all the energy I had left. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I pushed all my energy, I don't have much stamina left, if I don't end this with this next attack then it's over for us.

I have to think of something soon, she's flying towards me at full speed. That's it.

At the very last second I surrounded her in my energy again. I kicked the ball of energy up in the air. Gods I hope this works. I created tiny balls of energy surrounding the bigger ball of energy.

Rhea snarled.

I let the tiny energies go and the fireworks began. Since she was trapped in my ball she couldn't dodge any of my attacks. My enemy received about 200 explosions as soon as they made contact with skin. When the last one exploded her body hit the ground.

Once the dust settled I could see her, blood was everywhere, her clothes were ripped and I think a chunk of flesh were missing from her body. I stood far enough away so she wouldn't try any surprise dirt sneak attacks.

She groaned.

She's incapacitated. It's now or never.

"Any last words?"

"Even if you do kill me, my main goal is done. Supergirl, is no more." And she laughed.

A growl escaped my throat and I kicked her as hard as I could sending her flying up again. I pushed every ounce of energy I could spear into my palms. "Dragon!" I disappeared and reappeared right in front of her.

Her eyes were almost lifeless. "I'll see you in Hell!" I released my finishing move point blank to the gut. BLAST!"

This move felt more powerful then any other time I've used it. It was as if I was a mighty dragon and I roared the powerful roar of the beast as I said the last word.

As I continued to blast my enemy I focused on her life force. It is now officially gone. I lowered my arms and scanned one more time, there was no trace of her. Rhea is gone and not coming back.

My body began to give out on me and I began to fall due to extremely low energy levels. My body hit the ground.

"It's over." I laughed.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47.2K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...
109K 2.3K 23
Supergirl opens the pod to see her long lost/ almost forgotten little sister Mora. Mora was lost on a star called Corling for 12 years until she foun...
4.2K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...