LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT

4.7K 107 35
By strxapose

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖍, director's cut
❪ spn fanfic 💜 deanxfem!oc ↯ 80% original ❫

And at last, she found
what she was looking for...
her mirror.

THE DIRECTOR'S CUT:
LILITH

WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU WILL SHINE IN THE DARKNESS WHEN THE MORNING STAR ASCENDS ITS POWER.

▬▬ .ᘛ♱ᘚ. ▬▬

LILITH VENUS ARDUENN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

intj ❛⸼ 𝖋𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖙 ༉‧₊
scorpio ಇ

Lilith had known about the supernatural world since she was a child. She believed in the monster under the bed and the one locked in the closet, she believed that the Sanderson sisters roamed in Salem and that at sixteen she would discover she was a witch. Things didn't happen as she imagined, the world of hunters and monsters remained controlled despite having close contact with a family of hunters: the Winchesters. Her mother managed to raise her as a very normal girl, adhering to the traditional path driven by society. They insisted she finish high school and attend college. She graduated with honors and managed to get into one of the most prestigious universities, the same one her mother attended to become a lawyer.

Returning from her first year of university with exhaustion, Lilith dreamed of a vacation with her mother, her only family. She planned dinners with her best friend, Sam Winchester, and would ask out a girl with big, deep brown eyes she met on campus. Full of vitality, Lilith would grow in her political career as a future senator from Massachusetts, but only if she regained control of her life after a devastating blow: her mother had disappeared one night.

The disappearance of her mother would drag her into the shadows she feared so much. Secrets were hidden, twenty years protecting the home from a great danger. Accompanied by the Winchester brothers, Lilith will experience the limits of her morality and ethics, a struggle to keep every part of her soul intact

FULL ❛⸼𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖐 ༉‧₊
❪ 2hs 27min ❫ 💜 34 SONGS.
▬▬ .ᘛ♱ᘚ. ▬▬

01 ▬▬ Bohemian Rhapsody;  Queen.
02 ▬▬ I'm not a girl, not yet a woman;  Britney Spears.
03 ▬▬ Edge of seventeen;  Stevie Nicks.
04 ▬▬ Mama, I'm coming home;  Ozzy Osbourne.
05 ▬▬ Because you loved me;  Celine Dion.
06 ▬▬ Can't hold us down;  Christina Aguilera ft Lil'Kim.
07 ▬▬ Respet;  Aretha Franklin.
08 ▬▬ Don't you (forget about me);  Simple Minds.
09 ▬▬ Witchy Woman;  Eagles.
10 ▬▬ Supermassive Black Hole;  Muse.
11 ▬▬ Boys wanna be her;  Peaches.
12 ▬▬ I want to know what love is;  Foreigner.
13 ▬▬ Hurt;  Christina Aguilera.
14 ▬▬ Lithium;  Nirvana.
15 ▬▬ Cocaine;  Eric Clapton.
16 ▬▬ Listen Before I go;  Billie Eilish.
17 ▬▬ Like a prayer;  Madonna.
18 ▬▬ Promise to try;  Madonna.
19 ▬▬ Purple Rain;  Prince.
20 ▬▬ Mercy on me;  Christina Aguilera.
21 ▬▬ Africa;  Toto.
22 ▬▬ Express Yourself;  Madonna.
23 ▬▬ Need you Tonight;  INXS.
24 ▬▬ Since I've been loving you;  Led Zeppelin.
25 ▬▬ Papa don't preach;  Madonna.
26 ▬▬ Maniac;  Michael Sembello.
27 ▬▬ Devil Prat;  Madonna.
28 ▬▬ Paint it, Black - instrumental version;  Absolutely Grand Orchestra.
29 ▬▬ Mother's daughter;  Miley Cyrus.
30 ▬▬ I am not a woman, I'm god;  Halsey.
31 ▬▬ Lilith;  Elise.
32 ▬▬ Figther;  Christina Aguilera.
33 ▬▬ Stand by me;  Ben E. King.
34 ▬▬ Carry on my waayward son;  Kansas.

I've got nowhere left to hide
looks like love finally found me

▬▬ .ᘛ♱ᘚ. ▬▬

◖ಇ﹗ ﹙𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙﹚©Copyright 2020 by Vesnax.                All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the author, except in accordance with copyright law.

                The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

                Plot, characters, and incidents not original to the Supernatural series (2005) are my property. I do not tolerate copies or plagiarism.

◖ಇ﹗ ﹙𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗﹚I am not the owner of Supernatural, all rights to its characters and story belong to Eric Kripke and CW network.

◖ಇ﹗ ﹙𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘﹚Topics such as rape, physical and mental abuse, sexualization, depression, eating disorders, suicide, and strong and sensitive topics related to motherhood and abortion will be addressed.

◖ಇ﹗ ﹙𝖁𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖙﹚All visual elements are my property. The concept, aesthetics, and graphics are designed to accompany the story. If you want to use them for inspiration, send me a private message first. I'm not a monster, and I accept inspiration :D Don't steal them, or you'll regret it.

💬!❛⸼𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊༉‧₊
▬▬ .ᘛ♱ᘚ. ▬▬

Hello. Writing has been my way of therapy for years, and this story has accompanied me in capturing everything that has been happening (and still happening) in my life. I have put a lot of effort and love into the chapters, so I only ask for appreciation and invite you to comment on your opinion. Enjoy!

pd: if I ever decide to turn any of my stories into original work, this is the only one I would like to do it with. In fact, I'm thinking of how to do it so that CW doesn't mess with me for copyright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 3.4K 40
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞�...
3.9K 53 4
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
16.3K 181 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...