Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 2. Ninja Tools
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 10. USJ
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End

7.1K 174 77
By NezutheRatGod

Tobirama finished reading a report and all clues pointed towards Deika City, that's where the Meta Liberation Army lives and controls.

He heard a groan and looked behind him seeing a naked Kaina who was sleeping in his bed trying to find him in her sleep with only a sheet covering herself.

He went back to the report and continued to read it, it told him about the 2000 plus members that lived in the city and the fact that everyone else in the city supported them. It then talked about their leader Re Destro and the core members of the army along with how they have members and informants all over Japan.

"So I was right and we will have to take them out before I take out the league".

The report then went on and talked about how they brainwashed kids into thinking the way they want them for and that they'll bring peace my controlling by fear.

Tobirama began formulating a plan to take out the Meta Liberation Army but was knocked out of his thoughts when a pair of slender arms wrapped around him and Kaina rested her head on his shoulder.

"Morning Tobirama~" she cooed as she then kissed his cheek.

"Morning, so did you sleep well?" Said Tobirama with a small smirk.

"Pssh sleep? That was my first time, You rearranged my insides, My legs still feel like jelly and it was only thanks to those silencing seals I can scream as loud as I did".

"Weren't you the one that grabbed the head board screaming and told me to blow your back out while I spanked you and choked you out or pull your hair?".

"Indeed but I enjoyed every single second, especially when picked me up and pinned me to the wall~ god that was fucking hot" she said as they both looked at the dent in the concrete wall.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" Tobirama said before he gave her a quick kiss.

"So what is it your working on?" She asked leaning over more and looking at his paperwork.

"It's about the Meta Liberation Army, I'm thinking up plans to try and take them down in one fell swoop or to weaken them to the point they simply collapse and never reform" said Tobirama.

"That's gonna be hard, from I heard they are all over Japan so it'll be hard to hit them that hard".

"Indeed but if it's possible then we should go for it to avoid as much bloodshed as possible wouldn't you agree?".

"I see what you mean, you'll just have to find a way to get all the core and key members in one spot to do it so that the structure is broken enough that you could easily finish it off" said Kaina while she rubbed her hands over his large muscular chest.

"Yes, I'm hoping to trick them and bring them all together" Tobirama brought his hand to his chin in thought before it clicked "they won't even know what hit them".

"I'm glad you thought of something, but first I need to do some pay back from yesterday since you wouldn't let me then" said Kaina as she took him out of his chair and shoved him on the bed. She then got in-between his legs and undid his pants and licked her lips seductively "let's test to see if I have a gag reflex~".

Tobirama's head hit his pillow as he gripped the sheets "h-holy fuck...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

30 minutes later they left their room and arrived at the meeting area where most of the Anbu we're.

If anyone was to look at Kaina, they could see that she was glowing in happiness and had the 'I was fucked stupid' smile on her face.

"Hello Anbu, I have an important announcement for you all, we shall be attacking the Meta Liberation Army in Deika City within the week and it will be a battlefield. While that is happening I will have our Anbu in our other bases begin attacking them as well, our goal is to completely destroy the command structure then go for the foundation that holds it all up to prevent it from ever rebuilding" said Tobirama. "You shall all break up into 3 platoons, 1st platoon is with me and we'll be going for a frontal assault drawing the enemies attention while the other 2 surround the city and move in while making sure no one escapes.

Be warned the MLA has heroes that work for them so you must put your feelings aside for them and treat them like any other villain, they have become corrupted by money and are more than fine with hurting civilians if it doesn't hurt their pockets".

All the Anbu saluted and then left to go begin training and prepare for the eventual battle of Deika City.

Tobirama and Kaina then walked away towards the play room where they saw Eri playing with some of the other kids and teaching them how to play and have fun.

"Papa, Mama look at this cool drawing I made!" Said Eri showing them both a drawing of a white Dragon and a purple and blue snake that looked like a cobra.

"That's a very good drawing Eri" said Tobirama with a genuine smile on his face.

"Mhm and I'm even practicing papa's glare" said Eri who then crossed her arms and had a slight glare on her face "I hate meanie heroes".

Tobirama smiled but then felt a chill down his spine and looked and saw Kaina giving him a slight glare "if she becomes a mini you no god in this universe will save you from what I do".

He swore he saw the shinigami floating behind her with a menacing glare.

"O-of course dear.." said Tobirama "why do I feel like I'm being held hostage? Is this what Hashirama felt like with Mito?".

"But mama me and papa have the same eyes and hair" said Eri pointing out the obvious "papa can I get those cool red marks too".

"No." Said Kaina.

The male Anbu that was near them felt bad for Tobirama while the female ones were taking notes.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1 Week Later)

"So what's the meaning of this meeting and Chitose why did you call this meeting?" Said Re Destro looking at her.

"What? I was told that Geten called it".

"Me? I was told that Re Destro called forth this meeting".

Chikazoku was as confused as all of them and pulled up his laptop and began looking into the matter to figure out what's going on.

Re Destro growled angrily and slammed his fist on the table "THEN WHO CALLED THIS MEETING!!!".

Before anyone could say anything 4 heroes in the room suddenly collapsed and they all had a kunai in the back of their heads.

"I called forth this meeting" said Tobirama walking into the room with an even glare.

Chitose ran Infront of Re Destro to protect him but her head was blown off by a gun courtesy of Kaina.

3 squads of Anbu entered the room and surrounded the remaining members of the MLA.

"You and most of the members of your organization shall be terminated today" said Tobirama as he pulled out a kunai and his sword.

Re Destro growled and activated his quirk making his body swell and his skin turn black from it, he charged at Tobirama and tried to crush him but the Kage was faster and dodged it while slapping a explosive note to the arm. Once Re Destro noticed it he thought nothing of it till it caught fire then exploded making his left arm useless given all the tissue damage.

Tobirama did a single hand sign and shot out 7 water gunshots from his mouth at Re Destro blasting him out the building.

"GOD DAMN YOU!!" He yelled as he slammed into the ground quickly standing up but then noticed something... There was no MLA members or heroes running away and the city was eerily quiet "what the hell".

"My Anbu are dealing with your men, this is only the work of one platoon while the other two have only now entered the battle" said Tobirama trying to break the man's moral.

"WE WON'T LOOSE Y-" "I already found your other bases and they are being raided as we speak Re Destro, face it the MLA are over and shall never resurface.

Re Destro gritted his teeth and then he heard a scream and looked over seeing Geten getting sent through a building covered in burns.

"You know for someone with such a powerful ice quirk I was hoping you'd be stronger, but I guess I was wrong" said Dabi who stopped wearing his Lion mask and was walking towards the Downened Geten.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" said Tobirama doing 2 hand seals and a massive water dragon came out of thin air slamming into Re Destro sending him flying back. The villain was given no time to breath as Tobirama charged forward and used a mixture of Tai and Kenjutsu slowly wearing down Re Destro.

Tobirama slammed his hand on Re Destro's side and jumped back before he disappeared, only to reappear on his side holding a Rasengan and he slammed it into Re Destro's side tearing away the muscle and skin.

"No... This... This can't be... We were supposed to.. bring the world to a new order where only the strong lived.." said Re Destro.

"You believed too much In yourself and your quirk that you allowed yourself to become weak and complacent" said Tobirama who lifted his sword up "and I'll be the one to change the world not you".

The blade fell and Re Destro was dead in a instant, the key members of the MLA we're all dead along with the officers and commanders. Now they are scattered and leaderless and soon the entire house will collapse given time or one more push.

That final push came when Tobirama had him and his Anbu defeating the MLA and finally putting an end to them broadcast it on live TV across all of Japan to show that the Anbu we're cleaning up the heroes mess.

Some people began to wonder what will happen when the Hokage and his Anbu win and how the world will be changed.

Some still held out hope for the heroes to win and put an end to the vigilantes that are ruining the hero system.

Finally the last ones are the villains hoping the king of quirks can defeat the Water Dragon and All Might to allow them to finally rule the world.

Everyone could tell the end was nearing but now they all had one question.

Who will win?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 25.3K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...
9.4K 233 12
[This story was originally crypticguy_7's story, but unfortunately he discontinued his story due to life situation's of finishing college and start h...
8.9K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
48K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...