𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆ...

By sadgirlzera

Book 1: The Rules of Diana Book 2: The Rules of Reid Reid Maxwell has lived in Italy for 10 years, studying... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Epilogue
Book Three: The Rules of Selina

Nineteen

2.4K 76 5
By sadgirlzera

Diana crossed her legs, moving her hair over her shoulder. Ondini Mae Cameron sipped her tea politely, sticking her pinky finger out once she adjusted her outfit. The two ladies sat down for brunch to discuss recent events.

"Frankly, I'm not upset with you," The blonde assured, letting her eyes wander around the restaurant before meeting Ondini's. "I'm actually quite happy that you had an affair with Kenneth. Consider it the escape that I needed,"

The woman sent a small smile, an awkward tension filling the air.

"Do you love my husband, Ondini?" Diana asked, narrowing her eyes and tilting her head to the side. Ondini just looked down at her teacup, a small frown settled on her lips. "Isn't love a little overrated?"

"So you don't,"

"Not exactly," She sighed. "I found adrenaline being with the Mayor and how could I possibly love a man that slapped me?"

Diana's eyes widened. With parted lips, she shook her head, disapprovingly. "He hit you too?" The blonde asked, confusion evident in her features.

"I thought he would change but he didn't. Silly girl," She chuckled, running her hand through her curled brown hair. "Listen, Ondini. Kenneth is considering going to trial. If he does that, he can lessen his sentence. The plea deal is 15 years but with the trial, since he's the Mayor, he could possibly get 7 or 8 years instead. I need him to admit that he is guilty,"

Ondini chuckled and leaned back in her chair. "Tell me what I have to do, Diana. Let's make him regret ever putting his hands on women,"

In front of them was her husband with bandages on his face, an orange jumpsuit clung to his body. Diana noticed the dark bags under his eyes and the cuts on his face, he looked a mess. She didn't feel sorry for him, she did feel anything. This was payback for everything he had put her through in the last four years.

"What the hell do you want? Haven't you tormented my life enough?" He asked.

"You like miserable. I'm glad," She smiled. Kenneth lifted himself and slammed his handcuffed hands down, the guards pulling him back into his seat, harshly. "Once I go to trial and get out of here, I'm going to find you and—,"

"Stephan Turner, he's your judge. You remember him, right? The husband of Taylor Marcus, the woman who claimed you sexually assaulted her three years ago," She said, a small smirk resting on her lips. "I'm afraid if you decided to go to trial, you will lose. Frankly, I've talked to Stephan and he can't wait to put your ass away for good,"

The Blonde smirked to herself. Stephan Turner did have a problem with Kenneth but he was in Aruba, so he wasn't the judge. Diana just needed Kenneth to believe that the man he had been avoiding for the last 3 years, was capable of deciding his doom.

Camille Blackberry was his judge and if he went to trial, there was a chance he could bribe his way out of his sentence. He was the Mayor after all. If he were to take the plea deal, Diana wouldn't worry about him living free for the next 15 years.

"I'd take the plea deal if I were you. If you go to trial, Turner might lock you away for life rather than 15 years," She lied, keeping her face smug. He pulled his head down, millions of thoughts traveling through his head.

Finally, Kenneth looked at Diana, his lips forming a line. "No," He said, while her eyebrows furrowed together. "If there is a chance I could prove my innocence then I'll fight,"

She clenched her jaw and leaned back in her chair. This is exactly what she didn't want to hear. Kenneth wasn't innocent but people were going to believe that he was and Diana would be seen as a liar.

The blonde turned her head and nodded at one of the guards. "Let her in,"

Shortly after, the door opened and Ondini walked inside, Kenneth's eyes widening. She sat down at the table and sent him a small smile. "Tell your lawyer you want to take the plea deal, baby," The woman said, reaching out and holding his handcuffed hands. "If that judge locks you away for life, I don't know what I'll do,"

"But taking the plea deal would show that I'm guilty—,"

"For me," She whispered with pleading eyes. "Promise me you'll do it,"

Diana noticed the way he sighed, and she practically cringed. Even though the plan was working, she felt bitter because she didn't have that amount of power over him. Whenever she gave him advice, he basically told her to fuck off.

"Okay," Kenneth whispered, and Ondini sank her teeth into her bottom lip. "But just for you,"

"I love you, Kenneth," Ondini said, a small tear falling down her eye. The Defense Attorney realized Ondini was a phenomenal actor.

"Alright, love birds," She said, pulling out a file from her bag, and a pen. Kenneth's eyes traveled to the Divorce papers in front of him and he clenched his jaw. Ondini grabbed his attention again, sending a reassuring smile. "I can't be with you if you're still with her. When you're done with Diana, then I can truly call you the love of my life,"

He slowly nodded, as she pushed the papers towards him. He put both hands on the table since they were handcuffed together and signed. Diana looked at the divorce papers and gave a toothy grin to him. She knew this was the start of something new with Reid—the man she was always supposed to be with.

"I only did it because of Ondini,"

"I figured but at least, now we're both free," She said as the two girls stood up and adjusted their outfits. Kenneth reached out to his mistress' hands, and asked, "When will you come and visit me again?"

"Tomorrow," She assured, blowing him a kiss before they walked out. Diana peeled off her visitor pass and threw it in the garbage, moving her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Are you really going to come back tomorrow?" She asked as the two ladies turned to each other. "Oh hell no. The sex was good but I can live without him,"

"You're not bad, Ondini. You did have an affair with Kenneth but in the end, it worked out, didn't it?"

"Perhaps we could celebrate over some drinks. On me?"

"Calm down," The Blonde said. "We're not that close of friends,"

The time was currently 3 am New York time. The sun was hidden and the birds were still asleep to chirp. A few stars twinkled above the chilling winds. Over the last few weeks, Diana and Reid had strengthened their relationship which wasn't hard because they had missed each other for 10 years. Even though the blonde wasn't married anymore, they still kept to themselves and made sure to keep their relationship private. Ever since she left Kenneth, she has been treated like a princess. The Maxwell would have flowers delivered to her office weekly and purchase expensive jewelry—something he knew she liked.

Kenneth had taken the plea deal and was sentenced to 15 years in prison. And because of this, Reid and Diana were celebrating by going on vacation.

She stood in her closet, her eyebrows furrowed together while her hands placed themselves on her hips. She couldn't figure out what to pack for their vacation. Reid hadn't told her where they going so she practically had no help.

"Blondie, the jet leaves in an hour—You're not packed?" His voice entered her ears and she groaned, walking down the stairs to her closet. "I can't find anything. I have no clothes,"

The man just frowned, adjusting his cuff links to his suit while his eyes wandered around her two-story closet filled with clothes. "You're joking right?"

"These are all old clothes. I can't go on vacation with clothes that are so last season," She mumbled, picking up a Louboutin heel and cringing at the red paint that had come off. "Diana, just pack some clothes for the week. You're thinking too hard about it, I finished packing in under an hour,"

"That's easy for you to say, you practically only wear Armani suits," She mumbled. "I don't just wear that brand. I have suits from Gucci, Saint-Laurent, Versace, Ralph Lauren, and Tom Ford,"

She simply rolled her eyes, turning her attention to the shoes that were in front of her. A sigh escaped his lips when he made his way over, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder.

"When we get there, I'll take you shopping and you can buy all the designer bags and dresses you want. Speaking of which—," Reid opened out his wallet and pulled out two matching metal cards.

"I went to the bank and applied for another American Express Platinum card. This specific account has 60 million dollars. You're now an authorized user. I want you to have it so whenever I'm not with you, you can always spoil yourself. When I'm with you, I'll use mine,"

Her eyes narrowed, while she slowly took the metal card. "Is this just the account you use for shopping?"

"Yes. Everything else, I pay in cash," He admitted, putting his wallet away and kissing her temple. Diana chewed on her bottom lip, confusion pouring through her veins. She wasn't used to having someone give her money so she could spoil herself. If she wanted something, she had to work for it. Kenneth never lent her money, that was unheard of.

"Are you sure?" She asked, a small pout settling on her lips. "I mean, yeah I have money but I only dreamt about having 60 million. And here you are just giving me access. I think you should reconsider it, I can go crazy,"

"You could go shopping every day and it won't put a damn dent in that account," He mumbled, a small smirk on rest on his lips. She nodded, letting her eyes trail across the metal card.

"Reid," Diana called out, just before he walked away. He turned around, and she put the card on her closet island. "How about you tell me where we're going?" She asked, with a seductive voice. He felt his throat tighten when her hands traveled down his chest and cupped his member through his slacks. A soft grown escaped his lips, and he let out a few curses.

He knew exactly what she was doing but it didn't mean his body didn't feel amazing. It was hard resisting Diana, especially when she had those green eyes trained on him. Finally, he grabbed her wrists and held them in one hand. "Behave,"

The blonde tilted her head to the side, and her eyes shimmered because of his resistance. "Please, baby?" She whispered in his ear, closing her eyes at the scent of his cologne. Slowly, he let go of her hands and she returned them to his growing bulge again. "W-We have to get to the airport,"

She didn't listen, unzipping his pants and pulling his erection out. Instantly, her eyes widened at his size,
Reid was so hard it looked like it hurt. Pre cum oozed down his throbbing cock, decorating his silver piercing. She wrapped her hands around his member, looking into his hazed eyes. "Just say where, you know you can't resist me,"

Diana moved her hand up and down his shaft, kissing his tattooed neck repeatedly. Reid used his arm to steady himself on the wall, while his other played with the edge of her robe. "Please don't do this to me,"

It was funny, he knew he didn't stand a chance against the blonde when she became seductive. He didn't want to tell her but with her constant nagging, he felt like he was about to collapse.

"You're only hurting yourself. All you have to do is tell me," She asked playing with his balls, and he groaned, defeatedly. "We're going to Positano, Italy. It's a small town where people won't recognize us and it's right in the water. Fuck,"

She smiled, letting her hands drop and taking a step back. "See was that so hard?"

Reid grabbed Diana's neck and squeezed harshly, stopping her movements. He found it bizarre how she was able to play these games on him, he needed to regain control and he needed to do it now.

"You're such a fucking brat," He whispered, narrowing his eyes. "You see what you've started?" He lifted one of her legs, surprised to see she wore nothing under.

"I'm not on birth control," She whispered. "It ran out,"

"Then I'll just have to pull out quickly," Before she knew it, he thrusted inside of her. Her lips formed an 'O' as he stretched her insides, and her eyes rolled back.

"Oh fuck," Reid groaned, placing his hands on her ass and using it to slam her into his cock repeatedly. He could feel her walls surrounding him, it was something that he felt he could never get used to. She unwrapped her robe, letting it fall to the floor. Now she stood in front of him naked with her breasts bouncing every second.

"Oh my god. It's so fucking big, I can't—," Diana cried, feeling pleasure seeping through her veins. She began to question herself, how could she ever wed another man when Reid had the biggest cock she had ever known?

"Hai iniziato tu. Ora sii una brava ragazza e finiscilo," The Italian groaned, grabbing a handful of her breast, and rubbing his thumb over her pink nipple. (You started this. Now be a good girl and finish it.)

She sank her teeth into her bottom teeth so hard, that she started tasting blood. Reid suddenly lifted her other leg, his eyes trained on her emeralds.

And then he began to bounce her on his cock.

Nothing else in the room could be heard other than their skin slapping and heavy breaths. Diana whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck as tears began to fall from her eyes. "P-Please don't stop,"

"I don't ever want to stop," He moaned, muttering curses under his breath. Because her stomach began to twist and turned, her eyelids fluttered closed, and her toes curled. Whenever she was with Reid, she felt the best because he knew how to make her feel good.

"I'm cumming," The blonde breathed out. It wasn't long until she cried out, feeling her orgasm rip through her body. She decorated his cock with her juices, a small smile resting on her lips.

"Such a good girl," Reid continued fucking her even though she was still coming down from her high, he needed his release too. He threw his head back, bending his knees slightly so he could thrust even deeper inside of Diana.

He increased his pace, feeling his body pump adrenaline. 

"Fuck yes," Reid cursed, with ragged breaths. She could tell he was about to cum because of how fast his chest began to move. Finally, he whispered her name, setting her down on the floor. She quickly kneeled and wrapped her lips around his cock, hollowing her cheeks. He came in her mouth, placing his hand on the back of her head.

After swallowing all of his cum, she licked her lips and hummed at the taste. Reid always ate the right foods and took care of his body, it showed. "We're gonna be so fucking late for the Airport," He breathed out, but she simply giggled.

Diana stood up and pecked his lips, a warm blush settled on her cheeks. While he zipped his slacks again, she ran her eyes across his features, sucking in a breath. Finally, she mumbled the words any man would want to hear from the woman he loved.

"Thank you for saving me,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 78.3K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
45.1K 2.2K 33
❝You promised me❞ β™œ Spencer Kingsley holds more power in his hands than he thinks β™œ After years of waiting for Madeline Lockhart, Spencer is finally...
20.9K 195 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...