It was an accident! Reader x...

By IXxcloudyxXI

โ†ณ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŽ€ ยท... More

Accident
The Fight for 1-A
Day # 1
05
โš ๏ธ INFORMATION TO READ โš ๏ธ
06

04

109 3 5
By IXxcloudyxXI

It didn't take too long for the odd, blond to come scurrying after us.

Yet I wonder if he's really as bad as he seems?

Kendo took me into the corridors until we reached the door that says in bold '1-B' on it. I peeked past the giant gateway, and saw a different classroom.

1-A, it read.

I wonder how different the classes really are?

I mean, I know that 1-A gets all the publicity, but why?

Why not 1-B.

"I know right," Kendo spoke, she broke my train of thought, "It must feel amazing to be in that classroom, but I'm happy in 1-B."

"Oh, I was just wondering something like that..." I trailed off. My eyes darted back to the hallway.

Students slowly began to enter and go into their designated classrooms while kendo pulled me into mine.

Monoma slowly followed, watching my every move.

His gaze shifted as he examined my body, only for a little bit, at least I think so.

Once he realized he was staring, he looked away.

Of course, I realized this, but I don't mind the attention from time to time.

However, it did make me somewhat uncomfortable. But, for now, I let it go.

After all, there's no way he could've developed a crush on me.

I just met him like an hour ago- max.

Monoma's POV, a 5-10 minutes before

I watched Kendo pull (Y/N) away from me. Of course, I was just about to make a new friend and she had to pull her away from me. I started shouting at her, things along the lines of 'Hey! Don't go!' and 'Come back!', all with hopes that they would both turn around.

I don't know what it is but that new girl, or (Y/N) I should say, is interesting.

I started walking towards the path that kendo led (Y/N), deep in thought.

I just met her yet I feel the need to be with her...?

This doesn't feel right.

I mean there's no way I developed a crush on her this early, right?

I literally just met the girl.

I walked up to them and saw (Y/N) staring at the 1-A door.

I started looking at her body, just to see if she was injured, nothing else- I promise.

It seems as if she had a few bruises here and there, that they look like they were formed a day or two ago.

Maybe she fell?

I subconsciously began following them inside- still checking on (Y/N) if she had any other injuries.

But then I remembered how creepy I must look right now.

If she did notice me, she would probably think I'm weird.

You know what, it's ok.

This will only be a one-time thing.

I can still change how she views me. She probably won't judge me based off of one mistake.

Ok rule #78: no staring at (Y/N).

I quickly looked away, with no tint of pink creeping onto my cheeks.

Usually it would, but for some reason I feel like someone was praising me right now, so I'm not embarrassed.

I continued in and headed for my seat, trying to not start conversations- which I admit, is unusual for me.

Usually I'm very talkative and either tease or bully people, but I guess my mood changed when I met (Y/N).

Maybe it's her quirk...?

(Y/N)'s POV

I noticed how Monoma just headed to his seat once he entered. You know, I thought that a guy like him would be more talkative, but maybe it's his mood for today.

We'll see how things change over the course of the week.

Within 5 minutes, everyone entered and many people kept walking up to me, telling me that 'that's my seat'.

So I had to keep moving.

Until I ended in the second row towards the back, seated in-between two people.

(Author: this may not be the correct seating in the anime but for this story this is the seating)

Then, after a few minutes, Vlad King entered.

"Ok class, today you have a new student. Her name is Y/N. please take care of her and don't cause any trouble. Alright this is your assignment for today. Its due on friday." he turned to the board and started writing something.

It read:

Page 29: #1-19, 25-36, and 56-70

I know it doesn't seem like a lot but, holy crap. I forgot how much I don't like work.

Welp. I guess I better get started.

.

.

.

.

.

(A few problems later)

Yeah, I had motivation but now I'm done. I finished like half of it or something.

I think I'll ask Kendo to work on it together later.

In the meantime, I'll just skim through the problems I haven't done until I find a problem that I can do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finished about 3 more problems, and now the bell is gonna ring. Time for lunch!

The bell rang and Vlad dismissed us. I ran to Kendo, who was lecuring monoma. I just met her, but I want, no, need her help. Even if I just finished most of it, the rest are really confusing.

"Hey Kendo!" she shifted her gaze towards me and seemed a million times happier. I mean, I was distracting her from Monoma.

"Hey Y/N, oh i forgot to ask earlier, but would you want to sit with me and a few of the other girls during lunch?" She asked.

Literally, like, she's so freakin kind.

"Sure! but i have a favor to ask."

I hope she agrees.

If she doesn't, well, there goes my sleep schedule.

"Sure, whats up?" she smiled at me.

"You want to go to the school's library and work on the assignment together?"

I batted my eyelashes at her, hoping it'll put her in a trance.

"Sure! I think it would be nice to help eachother out." —thank goodness.

And as we were in the conversation, we forgot that Monoma was still there.

It's like we didn't care about him.

I mean, don't get me wrong, like he's a great hero-in-training, but... we just let him slip our minds I guess.

"Hey! what about me? I wanna join!" He pouted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this side of Monoma— the begging side.

"No, you'll only distract us." kendo replied, and she glanced away.

I decided to sit out on this argument and just wait for her to finish dealing with monoma.

"Pleasssee!!" he whined.

"no" she replied.

"Yes!"

"no"

"Yes!!"

"no"

"Yes!!!"

"Monoma if you don't stop I'll hit you on the head."

"but- I need help too!" he make a pouting face and Kendo sighed.

She then turned her head to me, with an annoying look in her eyes, and a confused one in mine.

"Y/N, are you okay with him joining us?"

"Yeah, its not a big deal." I shrugged.

"Ok, Monoma," she turned back to him.

"yes! Hahaha! CLASS 1-B IS BETTER THAN 1-ahhh!" He was hit in the head by guess who, Kendo.

"You are allowed to come under one condition: if you actually work." Kendo said to him strictly and pointed her finger at him.

I'm hungry. We better hurry so that I don't get hangry.

"Fine." He grunted, and we all started walking towards the lunch tables.

Oh, and may I mention, Monoma also apparently sits with us.

But, then again, it is entertaining at the end to see kendo smack his head.

So I guess it's fine.

. . .

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 814 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
176K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
119K 13.9K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...