Heart of Alfhiem Erotic Spino...

By Argonaut_32

This is a SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT spinoff of my main series Heart of Alfhiem. Starts after chapter 4 monster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 A rabbit in the flower garden
Chapter 2 Part 2 Let There Be Magic
Chapter 3 Part 1 Dream of a Harem
Chapter 3 Part 2 Dream of a Harem
Chapter 4 Strong Foundations Part 1
Chapter 4 part 2 Strong foundations
Chapter 5 PT 1 The Hero's Reward.
Chapter 5 PT2 The Hero's Reward
Chapter 6 The Bell's Toll Part 1
Chapter 6 The Bell's Toll Part 2
Chapter 7 Cuckery a Foot
Chapter 8 Rose and a Thorn

Chapter 2 Part 1 Let There Be Magic

6.3K 62 59
By Argonaut_32

Note:  Not sure what's going on with the doujin.  Haven't heard from the artist in almost 2 months.

..................................

"Seed of the Alf!!!!" 

I covered up my body under the sheets as both Riveria and Eina still naked on their knees looked down at the paper. Then they stared back at me like hungry amazons. My face was redder than a tomato under their piercing hungry stares.

"Geez you just took two of my women from me and you can still make a smile of an innocent kid. Bye the smell and their faces, you did a very thorough job at it too." Loki chuckled.

"Aaaaaahe-he." I scratched the back up my head nervously making my two new wives giggle.

"He just gets nervous." Eina rubbed my leg.

"That he did Loki." Riveria smiled wide making Loki surprised by the change in her oldest daughter.

"Goddess L-Loki I won't abuse that skill. I will only follow the direction of my new wives want me to take." I bowed my head nervously toward Loki.

"I don't sense a lie, but I bet you're gonna be a handful." Loki deadpanned.

"Uhhh what happened? Please tell me it was all a nightmare." Alicia slowly got up from the ground.  She froze in place seeing her two naked fellow elven women staring at a covered-up naked human boy.  She noticed the dried body fluids on them and the bed. 

"No. No. No. This human cannot have defiled the Princess and my friend." Her eyes were wide in shock and anger.

"Good morning." I waved slowly with an unshakeable grin on my face.  "I-I remember you from the arena." I saw the look on the beautiful elfess face hoping to smooth things over.

"I should kill you where you lay human for defiling them."  Alicia's fists were balled and her whole body was shaking

Riveria stood up from the bed showing all her flawless body and put herself in Alicia's path, as Eina snuggled up to my right shoulder holding me close. Both Alicia and Loki were absorbing every inch of the elf princess with their widen eyes. 

"You will not do any such thing, Alicia.  I and Eina willingly chose Bell as our husband.  I will do anything to protect him."  Riveria narrowed her eyes at the blond elf.

"W-Why Lady Riv-?" Alicia was on the verge of tears as her ears drooped downward.  "You're our princess."

"I have despised my royal title, especially my father's obsession with purity.  Eina is a perfect example of the beauty of half-elves and Bell's pure soul and determination have drawn me to him since the second I met him.  I have been falling for Bell ever since." Riveria bashfully looked back toward Eina and Bell.  "Though I guess I did get jealous of Eina and rushed things."

My smile curled wide from ear to ear.  My heart was beating like crazy staring up at my second wife that could diminish a goddess.  "I was definitely surprised."  Eina kissed my cheek.  "I refuse to let go of either of you two for as long as I live.  We love you."

"I agree."  Eina's hand rested on Bell's chest.  "I love you too.  I want to see your smile every day alongside our husband."

"I love you both."  Riveria surprised everybody in the room with how vulnerable she looked, clasping her chest with a bright red face. 

"You can't be serious!"  Alicia looked like her body was gonna give out at any second as if her strings were cut.

Eina pouted to her old friend.  "You're just gonna have to get over it, Alicia.  We are one.  Love is mysterious and we both are gonna snuggle our rabbit.  I will also be taking a more active role with the familia all because of him."

Alicia summoned her anger and directed it at Bell.  "I hope you're happy human.  You have stolen the light of the elves."

*Smack*

Without hesitation, Riveria smacked Alicia across the face.  Her level 6 strength bypassed the level 4 defense causing Alicia pain and throwing her back to the floor.  Riveria placed her hands on her hips.  "I will not have you talk to my husband like that again Alicia.  Either address him by his name or not at all."

"Sorry.....*Sniff! Sniff!*"  Alicia hid her face in shame as tears hit the carpet.

"Huuuuu, sorry Bell."  Riveria bent down and grabbed Alicia by the shoulders to stare into her eyes.  "Look at him."

"Huh."  Alicia could see Bell was hiding his eyes from her.

"We upset him."  Riveria's eyes softened.  "Love means everything to us elves.  We are not mistaken by what we see in him.  Bell is our husband and the light will return with his heart."  Alicia was speechless staring into Riveria's jade eyes unabashed by her appearance.  "Can you give our hero a little chance or at least keep it a secret?"

*Nod* Alicia's eyes lowered.  She shook her head in affirmation.

"Guess that will do."  Riveria smiled before rubbing the place on Alicia's face where she hit.  The blonde was starting to get dizzy in her grip.  Riveria just chuckled at Alicia's red cheeks and stood up.

"So Mr. Hero." Loki stared at Bell with a smirk. "What do you want to accomplish in my familia besides stealing my girls?"

"He didn't steal us Lokican rolled her eyes. "He is worthy of our love."

"Uh-huh."

"I-I have always been seeking family."  

"................"

"................"

"................"

"................"

All four women were taken aback.  Even Loki's brow looked like it would fuze with her hair to Alicia's surprise.  "I have never known any other except for my grandpa."

"Your parents."  Eina was straining her eyes. 

I shook my head.  "I don't even remember my parent's faces.  It was just me and grandpa until he died."  My arm gripped around her waist.  "I have always loved forest fairies because of heroic stories my grandpa read me.  Even better than I could imagine."  I placed my lips on her forehead.  "Goddess, I will not squander the gift of their love and look towards a future where I can expand my new family."

"Wow."  The trickster was amazed at his selfless request.  "Surprised you ever wanted to be an adventurer.  People usually become adventurers to gain strength, money, or women."

"I have to get stronger so I am able to protect them.  I want to make them happy, so, I need to try harder to be able to provide."

*Crunch! Crunch! Muah!*

Riveria leaned on the bed and slowly crawled up to Bell and placed a kiss on his lips.  "Number one priority is safety Bell.  I intend to test the limits of your new skill when the time is right."   Riveria leaned her head on Bell's chest.  She was smiling wide earing the drumming of his heart.

*Gulp!*  

"He-he-he."  Eina and Riveria chuckled.

Al sorts of weird feelings were bubbling up inside Alicia, seeing the three cuddle on the bed.  "W-what new skill?"

Riveria shifted her eyes to Alicia without moving her head.  "Try to act nicer to Bell and maybe someday I will show you."  Alicia tilted her head in confusion.

Loki crossed her arms.  "So now what?  You know this will create an uproar."

"I know Loki."  Riveria grabbed Bell's hand and placed it on her plump buttcheeks.  "I hate to keep it a secret, but at least Eina will be there for him without question.  I will regrettably have to keep up appearances for as long as possible.  Hopefully, he can gain a level or two a year."

"Huh, How?!" Alicia's mouth hung open in shock.  She was confused how a person other than Ais could gain a level in a year let alone multiple.

Riveria smirked.  "Just have Loki update your status before we leave for the expedition.  See if anything new happens." 

"New!?"  Alicia narrowed her eyes.  

"Don't worry about it."  Riveria grinned wide.  "Could I ask you a favor?"

"S-sure."

"I know you're angry at me, but this isn't going to change."  Riveria smiled feeling Bell's hands start to rub her butt.  She eyed Bell affectionately.  "Though until this new threat is dealt with, I can't risk bringing a baby into the world.  Would you please go ask Airmid for that special tea?"

"Y-y-yes, Lady Riveria."  Alicia's agreed.  "I will.  S-sorry." 

"Thank you."  Riveria replied happily.  "I will be in your debt and will consider any request in the future."

"O-o-okay."  Alicia perked up a little and immediately took off towards Dian Cecht Pharmacy.

Riveria turned to her still drooling goddess staring at her body. "Have you had enough of your sightseeing?"

"Not really. I am jealous?" Loki pouted.

"Ha! Loki please go tell Finn to prepare for the expedition and we can leave by noon." Riveria suggested

"Alright just don't ride that horse to death."  Loki rolled her eyes. "I think we still have a room at the twilight manor encase you need it."

"That would be wonderful."  Riveria smirked mischievously as her hands drifted under the blankets.  "Don't worry he has broken yet."  

"Mama elf is being gross."  Loki covered her eyes and started walking out of the room.  Loki muttered.  "Must keep Ais away."

"Mama??"  I flashed a surprised look at Riveria.

"Ais is my responsibility since she was a child.  I love her as my own."

"Oh.  Does................................."  My voice was cut off immediately when I felt two different hands grip my shaft.  

.

.

.

(Lemon Eina and Riveria)

Riveria flashed a lustful gaze.  "We have a few hours husband.  If Eina doesn't mind we spend it in her apartment."

"Anytime you wish.  This is our home."  Eina's pearly white smile widened as she stroked Bell's shaft with Riveria  Both of their hands felt tiny compared to Bell's cock.  "You won't be able to see us for a few weeks and I actually have to get ready for work."

"Thank you, Eina."  *muah*  Riveria leaned over Bell to embrace Eina.  The room echoed as their lips battle vigorously in front of their husband, as they made out with their hands still gripping his cock.  Bell was speechless watching them, but he did manage to push them closer with his hands gripping their fairy tails.

'Roooooooooooommmmmmmmmaance!!!'  My grandpa's voice rang out in my head.

'Quiet it!' 

*Muah!*  Eina and Riveria broke apart with a trail of saliva between their lips.  "He's feeling left out, Eina.  Sure you have to go so soon."

"I do."  Eina licked her lips.  "However breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"I-I can make something to eat before you go.  I am a decent cook."  

"Good to know for the future." Eina's smile widened.  She tossed the blanket aside to reveal Bell's cock.  "I had a more entertaining idea for my stomach."

"Ooooooh."

Riveria chuckled and sat back on Bell's left side.  She held Bell in place against her breasts.  "By all means.  Rabbit is filling, Eina."

"He-he."  Eina lowered herself to kiss Bell's tip.  Eina started bouncing her large breasts playfully to tease Bell.  "I want to try something.......  called a pazuri."

I smiled in anticipation, oblivious to what she meant. "O-okay." 

"Eina, where did you hear that term?"  Riveria eyes were narrow on the verge of laughter and concern.

"I had to throw out a few perverts at the guild."  Eina shrugged.  "I asked Rose what it meant, but now I want to try it on Bell." She laid down on the bed with her legs in the air. Her lustful smile gazing at my meat rod.

She teased the tip with her tongue for a minute before gripping her 28H cup breasts and pushing them around his shaft.  Eina blushed crimson and was taken aback seeing the warm slap of meat sticking out from her cleavage. "Wow, it still sticks out." Eina gently swished her heavenly soft mound back and forth caressing his shaft.

"Woah."

"I agree.  He-he-he."  Riveria held Bell's head between her breasts.  She tilted his neck back until she was staring down into his elated smile as Eina's softness was overwhelming him.  "Always been jealous of those things."

"Fine, I will do you next."  Eina snickered before her tongue darted out around his bulbous cap.

"Some other time when your not in a rush.  I don't want you to be late."  *Muah!  Muah!*  Riveria started kissing softly all over Bell's face.  He was panting in bliss from the very sensual titjob Eina was giving him.  She consumed Bell's lips from above feeling his breathing down her neck from his nose.  

*Slck! Slrp! Muah!*

The room was abuzz with the sounds of the lips devouring the rabbit in their grip.  Eina synchronized her movements and started pushing up her chest up the full length of his large cock.  Her tongue wriggled along the tip to lap up the precum every time it popped in and out.  Eina sank her head downward and wrapped her lips around the tip until her lips gripped the shaft.  She was determined to claim her breakfast.

I was completely at their mercy.  Riveria had full control of my face and Eina's lips were threatening to give me an out-of-body experience.  I couldn't see anything, but Riveria's neck.  All I could do was grip the bed sheets as my lower body spasmed uncontrollably upward.  My cock trusted upwards between Eina's saliva-sickened breasts.  

Eina's nipples were hardening into Bell's abdomen.  She was incredibly moist from the lewd actions she was doing.   She quickened her pace before her desires threaten,, her obligations.  Her lips tightened around his shaft with every thrust as his urethra hit her tongue.  

My head was getting dizzy as I felt my cock start to pulse inside Eina's mouth.  "Ahhhh."

Eina's butt shifted back and forth as she happily blew her husband.  With each thrust of his cock, she tightened her lips even more around the shaft.  She moaned in anticipation every time his urethra hit her tongue.  She felt his cock start to pulse with an impending orgasm.

*Sllrp! Ssllck! Slllrp!*

Riveria broke the make-out session.  "Ittatakmasu." 

Eina released her breasts and arched her throat with her mouth wide.  Bell's balls pushed out thick ropes of cum over her tongue until it filled her mouth.  Eina opens her mouth wide showing the white viscous liquid in her mouth.

*Gulp!*

Eina swallowed Bell's seed happily without flinching at the taste.  She darted back down to find any remains of his seed to ingest.

"He-he-he."  Riveria sat her head back against a pillow with Bell panting in her arms.  "Oh he loved that.

"Hu-hu-hu.  My life can't get any better than having you two in my life."

Riveria lowered her lips to his ear.  "We will see."

My cheeks were burning as she nibbled on my ear.  Eina was finished extracting every last drop.  She was teasing my cock by wiggling her tongue around the urethra with a smirk on her face.

*Muah!*  Eina place a kiss on his shaft before sitting up.  She rubbed her stomach in a clockwise motion.  "Now I will feel your warmth all day."

"Lucky."  Riveria pouted.  "I have to wake two weeks minimum."

"Don't mind me.  I have to get ready for work."  Eina tickled Riveria's foot before getting up.  She rushed downstairs to put a kettle of water on the stove, before running upstairs to the shower.  Bell and Riveria just listened to her cheerful humming from the showe,r.  Eina thoroughly washed her womanly curves to erase the scent of their lovemaking.  

She raced downstairs again to raid the pantry as the water boiled on the stove.  She reached in to retrieve a slightly dusty box her mother gave her several months ago.  She popped it open to reveal a dozen tea bags.  She finished making two cups of tea and drink one herself before going upstairs.

Eina's breasts and hips swayed side to side as she strutted sensually to Riveria's side and placed the cup on her nightstand.

"Didn't know you had some.  Thank you, Eina." Riveria grinned wide seeing Eina wink at her.

"Must have slat ipped my mind."  Eina turned around the hide her lie from Bell.  She reached into the closet and started to slowly put on her work uniform.  Riveria's hand crawled downward to stroke Bell's shaft as they watched her dress.  "The box was dusty but I found my mother's gift in the pantry.  I am sure she will approve of Bell.  Though you are gonna have to break it to her about you, Riveria."

"Oh that will be a doozy of a conversation.  he-he-he."  Riveria chuckled.  "You're father will be angry."

"I know.  Rather wait a little bit for Bell's safety."

"Huh!"

"Don't worry."  Riveria shook her head.  "Just focus on protecting each other while I am away."

"Definitely."

Eina leaned over and kissed both of them deeply.  "Guess I will have to try twice as hard while you're away.  Love you both.  I got to go."  Eina darted out of the room.

.

.

.

Riveria looks over to the nightstand and back at Bell with a wide grin.  "Would be a shame to waste the cup,  don't you think?"

"I-it will get cold."  I smirked back her.

"He-he."  Riveria pushed Bell forward onto the bed.   "Guess I need a little cream to keep it warm.  You're not done seeing me now."  Bell turned around just in time for the elven princess to pin him down on the bed and straddled his hips.  Her lips fell on his as her hips rocked back and forth against his cock.  She could feel the shaft as she glided her moist slit along his shaft.

*Muah*  

I thought back immediately by pushing down into the bed and angling myself upwards to penetrate the princess once more.  Her tight wet hole clamped down immediately on my thick member.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."  Riveria moaned out loudly feeling half his cock enter her.   She closed her eyes and sank down the full length of his cock until she could feel it up against her cervix.  "Oh my goddess."  She moaned out toward the ceiling.

Riveria shuttered in bliss.  She was panting in heat feeling the large warm object inside her.  'Starting to understand why elves have trouble getting pregnant.'

I pulled her back down and started a makeout with the princess as I gently started sliding my cock in and out of her.  Our tongues intertwine as I pushed her tight insides apart with my cock.  Every time I plunged deep inside Riveria, she would gasp..  After a few minutes she started rocking her hips harder she placed her hand against my chest. Breaking the contact of our lips.  She starts rocking up and down slowly with her hips. Her round buttocks bounces up and down as her moist folds grip me tighter. She presses her hands against the bed, pinning our hips together. I hold my hands against her round ass cheeks and made a playful smack against her butt cheek that drove her crazy.

*Squelch! Squelch!*

Faster and faster she grinds her hips against mine as my shaft moves up and down her tight wet vaginal walls.  Riveria's perfect DD teardrop breasts were bouncing up and down.  The wet squelching sounds of her juices running down my shaft onto my hip when she made contact. Riveria was lost in lust, able to let go of to her uptight self and enjoy having her body pleasured by her husband over the next twenty minutes.

Every time I crashed against her cervix she let out a pleasurable moan. Her breathing becoming heavier as she was approaching the climax of her orgasm. "Riveria." I pressed harder and harder until both of us were making pleasurable moans. Hers easily drowning at my own. My balls constricted and I pumped my seed deep into her womb. 

"Ahhhh-hhh aahhhhhhh.  Hu-hu Ahh."  Riveria's eyes threatened to roll back into her head.  She was experiencing an incredible orgasm as her insides were being pumped full with his warm thick seed.

Riveria leaned forward overtop of Bell.  Her breasts rested on his chest as her body was shaking all over.  It took her a minute to recover her senses as she breathe laboriously staring into his eyes.  

*Muah!*

Bell reached up for her lips.  Riveria accepted the embrace but lurched forward still feeling his cock burrowed inside her.   More euphoric waves of pleasure were starting build up again.

"Not.... done.... yet my love."  

Riveria grinned wide.  "How would you like me next my prince?"

I whispered in her ear. "From behind my love." Then I softly nibbled on her long ears driving her crazy, as it was one of her most sensitive areas.  Riveria's whole body spasmed on top of me and her pussy tightened down incredibly on my cock.

Riveria pulled off his cock and covered her vagina to prevent any spillage.  The warm liquid glazed her fingers as she turned around and leaned against the bet with her butt in the air.  A few seconds later, she felt Bell grip her ass cheek.  His cock teasingly hit her hand and slid upward until it was threatening to invade her asshole.

"B-B-Bell.  The front please husband.  N-not brave enough for that y-yet."  Riveria could hardly prevent herself from stuttering in fear.  

"No fair tails today."  *Muah!*  I pulled back and kissed her butt cheek.  Riveria was chuckling against the bed.  She spread her pussy with two fingers.  I could see that her pink hole was glazed with my fluids.  My heart started pounding at the sight and pushed her fingers away with my tip.  "Round two my lovely princess."  

"Mmmmmmmhhhmmm."  Riveria put the cum glazed fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

*Smack!*

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Yes yes yes. ah yes."  Riveria's lower half tensed up when Bell smack her buttcheeks before immediately pile driving inside her.  Regardless of how she tight she felt in that instant, Bell's cock plowed right through.  

*Woosh! Pound!  Squelch!*

Riveria's mouth hung open.  Bell wasn't holding back now.  He was boldly using a lot more power to push her cum filled vaginal walls wide.  Riveria's hands gripped the blankets tightly with her breasts and face against the Bed.  Her whole body was being pushed forward with each thrust.

*Squelch*

"Yes, yes, yes."  Every pump sent her as ass fat rippling.  The room was full of her moans.  She loved feeling submissive and getting pummeled by her husband.  She thought for sure that he would cum again by now,  she had already experienced another orgasm.  *Squelch!*  Bell pressed deep inside her and buck his hips in a clockwise motion.  She felt like her insides were being molded.

Bell stopped and kissed her back.  He reached around to her stomach and propped her up on all fours.  Riveria could see his affectionate smile through the mirror.  "Please harder.  I want more."

*Smack!*

"Ahhhhhhh."  Riveria arched her back in response.  Riveria held on to the sheets with all her might, staring into Bell's blissful reflection in the mirror as he started breeding her like a rabbit.

.

.

.

*Slam!*

"Hello."  Alicia's voice rang out from the stairs.  She looked into the living room wondering where the noise was coming.  People were walking slowly outside the house for some reason.  She reasoned it was from them and walked up the stairs.

I was too distracted by Riveria's body to think rationally.  Riveria covered her mouth to suppress her moaning.

"Keep going.  Fill meeeeeee."  Riveria was clamping down on me harder hoping they would get caught by Alicia.

*Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.*

Alicia approached the bedroom door and nervously opened it wide.  "I am ba.................ck.  Aaaaaaaa."  Alicia froze seeing her princess and idol being tainted by a human.  The most important thing in the world to the elves was being pumped full of virile cum.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."  Riveria uncovered her mouth and moaned at the top of her lungs.  Even people in the street paused.   Bell had lost concentration as soon as he heard Alicia's voice and unloaded an incredibly thick batch of his seed into her womb.  Riveria felt slightly bloated with his fluids as her womb was painted white.  Bell pulled half way out and the cum started leaking onto the bed.  Riveria was panting heavily. "Hu-hu-hu."

Alicia just stood there shocked.  She already had an embarrassing chat with Airmid now she was completely stunned at what just happened in front of her.  Almost like they wanted her to see them going at it. She was stuck between amazement, horny and horror. She saw Riveria's brilliant smile smirking toward her.  Alicia's gaze fell on Bell who was blushing crimson and hiding his smile from her.

"Hi-hi-hi."  I nervously stuttered out still inside Riveria.  I could feel her clamping down extra hard.

"Woops." Riveria said sarcastically locking eyes with the stunned Alicia. "Got carried away, husband."

"S-s-sorry you saw us Miss Alicia."  

*Squelch!*

"Ahhhhhh." Riveria's moaned out loud as Bell hid his cock deep inside.  A blissful smile was directed toward the frozen blonde. "Alicia I might be a little later." *Purrrrrrrrrrrrr* She let out a submissive cat purr.

*Thud!  Woosh!*

Alicia dropped the tea box on the ground and ran out of the apartment as fast as she could back to the twilight manor.  Ignoring the teasing shouts from people seeing the burning fast elf who was overcome with emotion.

"Ahhhhhaha-aha.  Think she's gonna hate me even more."  My fingers ran through my hair. 

"Oh their is more spinning... around her mind... then you think...mmmmmahhhhhhh."  Riveria squealed as Bell started to move again.  "By the gods how are you able to keep going my handsome husband?"

My hands wrapped around her stomach and pulled her backward until her body weight was resting on my chest.  My knees were upright holding her lower body.  My cock was still inside her pussy.  "I am extremely motivated to see you smile, my love.  I am going to miss you."

"I will be an emotional wreck without you, but I will see you again.  One more round than I need to go."   Riveria turned her head to kiss Bell passionately.  Their lips clashed as Bell started to ram inside of her from below.  Bell had grabbed her thighs and spread her legs into the air.  Riveria fondled her breasts completely under the control of her loving husband.  

We continued to make out until the pleasure was so great for both of us.  The whole bed shook as I continue to pound the elven princess from below until we climaxed together many minutes later.  I unleashed every ounce of my seed deep inside of her red hole.

Riveria collapsed backward against Bell's chest with her hips into the air.  She wanted his seed to dry inside her womb before leaving him.  Riveria was still shuttering from another consecutive orgasm.  She cuddled deep in his arms with his cock still prodding inside her and tenderly kissed Bell's lips and chin.  Both were exhausted but didn't want to let go over the next thirty minutes.

Riveria's body was still shuttering from another consecutive orgasm.  Bell was exhausted on the bed behind her.  She crawled off of him over the wet sheets toward his lower body.  She licked up the entirety of his shaft before taking it into her mouth.  She playfully fingered her inseminated hole while she cleaned off his cock.  Riveria was surprised when he came for the fifth time inside her mouth.  She froze feeling the warm liquid in her mouth for a second. 

*Gulp!*

Riveria swallowed his cum and twirled her tongue around his shaft and urethra to make sure it was all gone.  She sat up onto her butt and wiped her mouth.  "Aaaaaaaa."

"Amazing."

"That you are."  Riveria giggled.

 "I love you, Riveria."

"I love you too, Bell."  She rubbed his thigh with a warm affectionate smile, yet her eyes teared up.  "Please protect each other.  I will be heartbroken if you get hurt or worse.  I want to raise your children in the future."

"I will. We will walk the streets in peace and be one for eternity, my love." 

Riveria slowly crawled off the bed and placed a kiss on his forehead, before drinking the tea on the nightstand and rushing off to get a shower.

.

.

.

Alicia had long made it back to the manor.  She had alarmed the guards and many in the familia.  She ignored everybody and immediately stripped her clothes when she got to her room.  She couldn't bare the sensation any longer and had to take care of it before the expedition or going to see Loki.  Her fingers trailed down to her perfect untouched flower which was incredibly moist.  She didn't have the willpower to talk herself out of committing such a lewd act.  Her fingers trailed down to her wet folds.  She started rubbing her clit vigorously.

She started moaning louder and louder as her orgasm started to peak.  Her mind wandered to the scene she witness with Bell and Riveria.  The level one rabbit was strong enough to best a level six in the art of love.  The princess she idolized was happier than she had ever witnessed by a large stretch.  In his arms, Riveria was a woman in love.  Alicia couldn't fault either of them for their emotions at least.

"Ahhhhhh."

*Knock! KNock!*

Alicia covered her mouth with one hand.  She calmly squealed out.  "Who is it?"

"Ais.  Can I come in Alicia?"

"C-come in."

The beautiful blond Ais Wallenstein entered the room.  She saw Alicia's red face wrapped in her blanket.  "Are you okay Alicia?"

"YES, I mean yes I am fine. Ais. Just feeling a little overwhelmed."
"Are you not going on the expedition?"  Ais tilted her head in confusion.

"I will be okay to go to the expedition."

Ais stared at the elf a little curious by her behavior. "Okay!  Did you hear that boy, Bell  is joining our familia?"

"Yep, that amazing young man is joining us." Alicia's face flushed red.

Ais narrowed her brow.  Ais let out a beautiful smile that made Alicia's body tense up.  "Loki wants to see you for a status update before the expedition. Hurry up. We leave in an hour." 

"Okay, I will get a shower first."  

"Okay."  Ais left the room.

"Oh my."  Alicia pulled down her blanket.  Her sheets were wet with her bodily fluids.  She calmed herself over several minutes before grabbing her sheets and throwing them into the hamper.  She made her way to the women's bathroom to take a long cold shower.  She needed to stay alert around Loki.

To her amazement Alicia went up over two hundred points. She tried asking Loki why, but she just laughed hard and told her to get ready for the expedition. She almost broke Loki's hands when she tried to take advantage of her confused state and left to meet everybody. 

Alicia exited the manor to see six other members going on the mini expedition. Riveria was surprisingly missing.  Finn walked through the formation. "Alicia. Have you seen Riveria?"

"No, I haven't seen Riveria since this morning when I visited Eina. Sure, she will be here soon." Alicia nervously replied.

Many in the group picked up on the loss of the Honorific title. They never heard her address Riveria without it before. Finn was about question why when Tiona interrupted. "Wooooooooaaaahhhhh." 

Everybody followed the amazon's gaze.  Riveria was standing at the entrance of the manor in a very revealing outfit. (3rd anniversary) She wore a white form fitting one piece blouse with brown circular design at the hands. It was held together at the right side by golden threads. Her legs were nearly exposed but covered with black see-through undergarments. She had a black and brown corset with gold trim that made her perfect bust stand out more. Finally, a dark green cape that trailed behind her which made her jade hair and perfect elven features to stick out even more.

She even undid the band holding her hair in a ponytail, letting her hair fall down. She looked positively radiate with a huge smile on her face. Gone were the motherly look or the sophisticated princess.  Here was the beauty that even made the gods jealous.

She did give a scornful look at the drooling men staring at her from across the courtyard.  Even Finn's brow was raised high in shock.  

"Don't look, captain."  Tione embraced him from behind with her bosom around his neck and her hand over his eyes.

"Just surprised, T-tione."  Finn stuttered out feeling her soft curves against his neck.  Her perfume was very enticing and Finn secretly enjoyed being held by her.  He refused his feelings in order to not get distracted looking for a prum wife.

Finn slipped from the pouting Amazon's grasp and approached Riveria.  "This is a surprise."

"It's not for you."  Riveria rolled her eyes.  "Just felt motivated to try something new."

"Grandma needed a confidence boost."  Finn shrugged

"Hah, I feel younger than you shrimp."  Riveria mocked.

Finn's brow raised.  "Whatever?  Let's get started on this expedition.  Ais and Tiona's weapons won't pay for themselves."

"How was I supposed to know my blade would melt?"  Tiona crossed her arms.

"Don't worry about it.  Let's get going.  Oh by the way.  I heard Loki recruited Bell Cranel into the familia."

Tiona smiled.  "Ah, you mean the cute kid that was celebrating his victory over the goblin and through a meatball at Bete."

"Yes."  Finn chuckled.

"Don't forget an infant dragon."  Riveria added.

"No way!!"  Tione's mouth hung open.  "That rumor is real."

Finn eyed Riveria suspiciously, still unaware of what transpired.  Finn turned to the amazons.  "Yes, he did.  He rescued Eina and Alicia."

"Eh."

The twins focused their gaze on the blond elf who was blushing a light pink.  "Can we go!?"

"Sure."  Finn replied.  "We can introduce him properly when we get back."  Finn turned around and led the familia out the gate.

Riveria whispered seductively into Alicia's ear.  "I am sure he will fit well."  Alicia's eyes expanded to their limits as she watched the high elf joyfully strut out of the courtyard.  Riveria smirked back over her shoulder.  Alicia soon followed.

.

.

.

(Guildhall)

Twelve days went by in a blur.  I wasn't able to make friends in the familia and spent all my time with Eina when she wasn't working or in the dungeon.  First I was going in alone, despite Loki's warnings, but anytime I asked around the familia.  Nobody would agree to go with me.  It was made worse with a few run-ins with Bete.  End up not going to the manor unless Eina was with me, but the tension between the familia seemed to get worse among the men.

I ran into my prum supporter Lily, picking up my things from the church.  She almost got me killed with an ambush, but I was able to get her to talk directly with Loki.  We found out about her desperate living conditions and I convinced Loki to pressure Soma for her freedom.  Loki didn't trust Lily, but she eventually joined Miach's familia with my help.

I was waiting patiently for Eina in the training room, while she finished her evening shift.  The guild was empty.  Misha was in charge of the exchange.  Near the end, Eina stuck her head in the door with a mischievous grin and asked for me to follow her upstairs.  She led me to large pair of double doors, humming to herself with a paper in her left hand and holding my hand without saying a word.

*Knock! Knock!*

Eina's knock was basically a poke on the door.  No response came from the other side but Eina opened the anyways.  She walked into an extravagantly designed office lit dimly by the sunset.  "Eina, what are we doing?"

"I am leaving my resignation.  Close the door, please."  Eina walked over to the desk and placed paperwork in the guild masters Bin.  

"Couldn't you have put it under the door?"  I shut the door behind us and shook my head.  "Wait what!?"

"He-he-he."  Eina chuckled.  "I want to go back into the dungeon with you.  I had fun on our outing the other day in the forest."  

"A-a-re you sure?  I don't want to force you."

"Yes.  More sure than anything husband.  Come here Bell."  Eina bent low under the desk.

"What are you doing?"  I went over out of concern for her getting in trouble.  "I don't think we should be.................."

*Thud!  Woosh!*  My eyes flared wide in shock.  I looked down at Eina who had instantly grabbed my pants and pulled them down to my knees.  "E-eina..........."

Eina gently kissed up the curved shaft not taking her eyes off of Bell who was struggling for words.  "I want your cock inside me right now.  No questions."  *Slrp! Slck!*  Eina's saliva clung to my penis tip as she twirled her tongue around the mushroom cap.

"Aaaaaaaa, o-okay."

*Muah!*  Eina placed a light kiss on the urethra before standing up to reveal her pants were off and she wasn't wearing any underwear.  She leaned back onto the desk and spread her pussy with two fingers.  "Just a quickie before dinner.  Then you can help me burn it off later.  Pleaseeeee."  Eina batted her eyes seductively. 

"Happy wive.  Happy life."  I approached the desk and lined up my cock against her labia and pushed through inside her moist depths.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh."  Eina moaned out.  "Yes.  Yes.  I will make sure of it.  Hu-hu-hu."

*Thud! Thud! Squelch! Squelch!*

"D-don't break the desk.  Ahhhhh."  Eina undid the top of her uniform and started squeezing her breasts.  She was already quivering all over feeling her insides being molded in public by her husband.

"Yes! Yes! I can't wait to see you fill her pussy toooooooo."  Eina moaned out loudly feeling fast shallow thrusts from Bell.  She had to grip the desk to make sure she didn't fall over with the alarming strength he was putting into it.  

"He-he." Fel chuckled seeing the couple screwing on Royman's desk through his surveillance orbs.  

"Did you hear that?"  I was still bucking my hips looking around the room.

"Nooooooo, p-please..... fill me with your warmth.  

*Woosh! Sqeulch! Spurt!*

The fear was doubling the pace of my orgasm.  I quickly reached my climaxed and rammed all the way forward to I hit her spongey cervix and squirted my essence inside Eina's tight hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Eina muffled her blissful moaning; feeling the warm thick liquid fill her insides.  *Muah! Muah!*   Eina hungrily started consuming Bell's lips feeling his seed swirling inside and start to leak onto the desk.  After several minutes they heard Misha's voice from the hallway calling out for her.  EIna patted Bell's chest.  "Get dressed hurry."

*Squelch!*  

Bell pulled out of her.  Eina sank her lips down onto my cock to clean off my shaft.   I was pulling my pants up when I noticed Eina was doing something weird.  Instead of getting dressed she climbed Royman's chair and squatting down over the top of it.  "This is the only time I am wasting it."

"eh."

Without hesitation, Eina spread her labia and pushed out Bell's cum onto Royman's chair.  The trail of cum dripped down the backrest until there was a small puddle in the guild head's ass grooves.  She stared up at Bell who was just blinking slowly trying to figure out why.  

"That disgusting pig of an elf won't know what's under his fat ass.  I hope it bothers him for a long time."

"O-okay."

"He-he.  Thank you for helping me submit my resignation."  Eina pulled up her clothes and tidied up before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Bit of a weird request, but I will do anything to see your smile."

Eina's grin widened.  "That you did my strong husband. My knees are weak already.  He-he."

"Well, I hope you have a little bit more energy later." I pinched my fingers together against her buttocks.  

"I will.  Let's get something to eat at the hostess."  We quickly made our way out of the hall.  The news of Eina's resignation completely blindsided Misha as we raced past her.

Twenty minutes later we were cutting down side streets toward the Hostess.  Eina was wrapped around his arm purring.  "I think I have to recommend to Loki that your Alias become spartan bunny.

"Heh."

Eina giggled hysterically at his pouting face.  "Too bad you are our bunny."  Eina nibbled on his ear.  "Elves love bunnies."

"I have you both in my nest."  My hand reached down to her butt.

Eina blushed a deep crimson but kept his hand there until they reached the main street.  "Are you close to leveling, Bell?"

"Loki says I am.  Seen an S stat."

"S!! Wow!"  Eina was dumbfounded and exhilarated.  "Why don't you seem happy about it?"

"Depressing seeing that empty magic slot."

Eina reached for his hand and squeezed it tightly.  "It's not fair.  Difficult for humans to get magic.  Maybe Riveria's books will help.  We can spend more time in the manor."

"The Familia doesn't really like me much. Especially Since I have you." 

Eina kissed his cheek.  "They will have to get over it. I will only tolerate you touching or staring at me. They will warm up when everybody gets back from the expedition. Especially with Riveria's help."

"I hope so."  I removed my hand as we neared the hostess.  "Let's eat."

"Alright, Mr. Spartan."

.

.

.

(Hostess)

We were ushered to a booth by Anya.  The brown-haired catgirl picked up a musky scent from the two but it was drowned out by the booze as she walked them to a table.  A few minutes later, the beautiful blonde elven waitress, Ryu came to the table to take our order.

"I haven't seen you in at least a week Mr. Cranel.  Where have you been?" Ryu's blue eyes glanced back and forth to Eina who was holding onto Bell's left arm on the same side of the booth.

Eina pinched Bell's cheek. "Why did you make her worry about you?  We could of came sooner."

"Sorry." I winced from the surprise attack. "I am really sorry Ryu. I should have come to talk to you."

"I am just glad you're okay. I was worried about you." Ryu stared at Eina nervously feeling tightness in her stomach. "W-who is this beside you?"

"Oh.... this is Eina. My wife." 

"What!?"  Ryu stoic demeanor broke instantly.  Her shoulders sunk, lips were split apart and her expanded in shock.  All was noticed by Eina who smiled innocently staring into Ryu's beautiful blue eyes.

"Well according to elven law." 

"C-congratulations.  W-what c-can I get for you to eat?"  Ryu stuttered out feeling nervous and slightly overwhelmed for some unknown reason.  Under the half-elf's stare and Bell's happiness were distracting Ryu as she wrote down their meals.  She had to scratch out the orders a few times.  

"That was weird.  Wonder if I said something."  I rubbed my scalp as I saw Ryu disappear into the kitchen.

Eina rested her head against Bell's shoulder.  "Bell, how do you know Ryu exactly?"

"Ryu is amazing.  She saved my life twice. She came to me and Riveria's rescue and found me on floor six.  She's even trained me and made me lunches. I truly would not have gotten this far without her.  The whole monsterphilia outbreak wouldn't even have been a possibility without her help."

Eina tapped Bell's head.  "Need to test your vision."

The surprise knock was alarming. "eh, did I do something wrong?"

Eina leaned her head back with a sarcastic smirk.  "Sort of though I guess me and Ryu's places would probably be switched. 

"What!? Why!? Huh."

Eina kissed his cheek.  "Ryu probably wouldn't have done the last few things if she didn't have feelings for my adorable blockhead husband."

"My mind was filled with other thoughts at the time with Riveria and you. I guess I didn't stop to consider it."

"It's okay.  What do you think of her?" Eina rubbed her hand over his thigh casually running her rightmost fingers against the outside of his shaft.

"I-I-I."  My hands reached for Eina's and held it in place.  "I can't deny she is very beautiful.  Get the feeling she's hiding a lot of pain, maybe that's why she doesn't express herself much.  She has been there for me and I want to be there for her."

Eina chuckled.  "Well!  I want to get to know her more. I think I am going to go have a chat."  Eina motioned for Bell to get up so she could slip by and track down Ryu who shakily dropped a plate of food off at another table. 

Eina intercepted Ryu on the way to the Bar.  Ryu froze in front of her.  Eina was grinning ear to ear.  "Ummm. Hello Ryu."

Ryu sank backward out of shock.  "H-how can I help you Mrs. Cranel?"

Eina blushed.  "I like the sound of that.  Would it be possible to talk privately?"

"What about?" Ryu narrowed her eyes.

"About Bell."  Eina nodded in his direction.

Ryu could see the confused look on his face from the table.  "I don't Mama Mia would appreciate it."

"It would only be a minute and Bell's gonna eat a lot."

*Thud!*  Mia grabbed the tray out of Ryu's hand.  "Make it quick."

"Thank you."  Eina tensed up nervously with a bead of sweat dripping down her back.

"O-okay."  Ryu led Eina through the kitchen toward the backyard of the hostess.

The two elven women were talking near the tree in the dark backyard, only lit up by faraway street lights and Hostess.  A cool breeze rustled the treetop.  Ryu steeled her nerves the best she could with the unusual half-elf in front of her.  "What did you want to tell me?"

"I wanted you to know how happy I am that Bell got to meet you. You have helped him out so much.  You saved him and Riveria.  I myself might not be alive without everything you have done."

"I can't take credit for all of that."   Ryu shook her head.  She couldn't stop her ears from turning a little red at the compliments.

"It's true."  Eina insisted with her hands gripped above her cleavage.  "Bell thinks the world of you Ryu.  He may be clueless sometimes but he's always liked you and wishes to help you in the future."

"I will be f-fine." Ryu's brow started to twitches

"He's good at understanding people by looking into their eyes.  Bell knows enough to understand that you are hiding serious pain.  I can tell with the hair as well.  I cut mine short when my friends died." 

Ryu was starting to get very nervous and scared that her history might be exposed.  "Y-you're both m-mistaken."

Eina's eyes glistened under the moonlight.  "We would never force you to do anything, but I would love to get to know my husband's beautiful hero."

"....................."  

Eina smiled wide at the blushing elfess.  Ryu's facade cracked out of confusion and shock.  Eina wrapped her hands together behind her back and gently swayed back and forth.  "I am just agreeing with what Bell has called you before.  If you get a break we would love to have you eat with us."

Ryu couldn't control her facial muscles as many emotions she long blocked away started flooding her mind.  "I-I-I can ask Momma Mia." 

"Great I hope you are able.  Maybe some other day you can meet his second wife."  Eina winked at Ryu before walking around the front of the building and back into the bar.  

Ryu stood there alone trying to process what Eina said.  "A.......... second..... wife."

.

.

.

Thirty minutes later the food came out.  Giant fish, a few bowls of spaghetti, salads and drinks.  To my surprise, Ryu took a seat across from us with a bowl of salads for herself.  She was a little pink in the face and started digging into her salad.

"Wow! Momma Mia let you eat with us."

Ryu smiled lightly.  "I-I was surprised myself." 

"I am glad you could join us.  Sorry I didn't come to see you earlier Ryu."

Ryu pounded her chest.  She choked on her salad for a second. "I-It's okay Mr. Cranel. I can see you have a very beautiful wife. She probably makes food for you now."

Eina shook her head.  "Actually, it's the other way around. Bell is a really good cook. He makes me stuff all the time, but sometimes we get food at the Loki familia manor." 

"You converted familias already!!!"  Ryu shouted.  She sank in her seat to evade the eyes of others around her.

"Yep, my goddess couldn't stand me talking with any woman. Let alone pursue a relationship Eina and R-." I was cut off by Eina's Elbow. "ooooof"

"Sorry I was reaching for the fish."  Eina glanced at Bell before turning to Ryu.  "Goddess Hestia was very possessive.  She didn't even want me around, she got angry at Riveria when she apologized about the minotaur and she probably has some nasty opinion of you even when you helped him so much."

"I don't think I......"

"Goddess Hestia didn't want me to help out here, didn't want me to train and she was furious that I slept in your room."

"Oh my."  Eina wrapped her arms around Bell's and pouted sarcastically.

"Nothing happened."  Ryu blushed.

"Well, I guess I did touch your hand."  I nervously avoided Eina's gaze.

"He-he-he."  Eina giggled at Ryu's face.  "Who knew such soft-looking hands could teach him to take down an infant dragon?!"

"A...... dragon."  Ryu's head spun to Bell who was hiding his smile.  Ryu brow narrowed with her mouth open..  "Y-you're the white-haired kid from monsterphilia that I keep hearing about."

"I had help."

Eina rolled her eyes.  "Says the man that dragged it away into the arena and held it off with no help for five minutes.  My magic didn't kill it.  You slit its throat."

"That's insane for your level."  Ryu blinked rapidly in shock.  "Those things are basically  the equivalent of a level two floor boss."

"Yep." Eina agreed while snuggling his arm. "I am eligible for level 2 now but I need to get my agility up and he wants to learn magic somehow before he levels."

Ryu was surprised by the elven public display of affection.  "For magic maybe try meditation and I would suggest reading more."

"Thankyou I will take your advice, Ryu.  You are an amazing teacher and cook."

"Thank you."  Ryu could feel her face burning.

Ryu leaned over the table. "Mrs. Eina told me you have a second wife."

My face went red and shuffled in my seat nervously. "They both are amazing and make me incredibly happy."

"Where is she?" Ryu wondered.

"She's in the dungeon." Eina replied.

"Why are you hiding her name?" Ryu asked.

"She fears that I will get hurt and it would cause many problems until I am able to grow stronger."

"Everybody starts from somewhere Bell.  We both love you very much." Eina wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I know." My chin rested on my chest, and a smile grew on my face as I stared at the table. "I just want to be strong enough to be able to protect you both and provide more.

"Will get there. You're already making more in the dungeon than I use to make at the guild, Bell."

"You work with the guild." Ryu asked starting to feel afraid.

"Not anymore."  Eina smirked up at Bell.  "Bell just helped me submit my resignation. I want to go back into the dungeon with him, though I am afraid."

"Maybe I can help teach you how to fight better." Ryu offered.

"We would love that Ryu." Eina's smile was making Ryu feel uncomfortable in a different way.  She was feeling a warming sensation between her legs.

"Mr. Cra-" *Thud!* Ryu tensed up and almost jumped from her seat.  Eina traced her toe up her leg.

"Are you okay?" 

"F-f-fine." Ryu's eyes locked onto Eina's devilish smile. Surprised herself for not hurting her like she would any other that tries to touch her skin.

"You can just call me Bell."  I turned my head in confusion.  "I would like to be close to you Ryu."  

"I would like that a lot too."  Eina brushed her toe up Ryu's leg again.

"I will try Mr. Be—."  Ryu's body was trembling. "B-Bell. E-Eina."

"Hehe, you are very cute when you're nervous Ryu. I didn't think it was that difficult to say my name."

"Sorry."  Ryu's face burning.

.

.

.

We continued eating and drinking for a little while longer. Laughing at stories and current events.  Ryu went pale in the face when I told her about some of my injuries.  

A couple of drunken men across the bar were angrily staring over at the trio at a kid playfully chatting up the elven waitress with an incredibly busty half-elf at his side.  "Lucky ass punk."  The leader finished his drink and headed over to them with one of his friends.

"Hey, their squirt." The rough-looking man stood tall flexing his muscles. 

"My name is Bell.  Can I help you?"  My mood shifted immediately smelling the pungent aroma coming off them.

The man held on to the backrest and leaned over the table. "Aren't you out past curfew kid?  These ladies should know better than entertain a child.  Ha-ha."

"I am a man.  I will never let go of the people I love.  Please go back to the bar.  I will buy you a drink."  I replied trying to suppress my anger in front of stronger adventurers.

"Look at the stones on this one."  The leader laughed toward his friend.

Ryu was nearly speechless by what Bell said.  "G-go away. G-gentleman."

Eina could feel Bell's erratic heartbeat.  "He's mine."

"Oh please, darling.  A body like yours is wasted on this weakling.  How about you come over and provide us with some feminine entertainment."  The man grinned wide staring at Eina's chest.

Eina, cover her breasts with Bell's arm.  "Go away. I am his wife."

"Yeah right.  Like this one has manhood for a prum." He pointed his finger at Bell with a rising inflection in his voice. "Come on doll. We will have a much better time if you cut him loose."

I got angry and stood up. "Oi get away from my wife and my friend. They both deserve to be treated better. They are proud elven women not sacks of meat. Sober up and go away." Eina was nervously holding onto my pant leg.

"I should beat the shit out of you boy for thinking you can talk down to you boy.  Go home to mommy." 

"Get your vulgar face and your baby penis away." Eina shouted.

"Why you little bitch?" The man was full of rage he reached around Bell for Eina's arm.

*Slam!*

I punched him in the face hard and he toppled backward onto the ground. His friend pulled a knife.  Instantly Ryu jumped out of her seat. Shoved a mug overtop the knife and slammed the man down to the floor, before kicking the other square in the chest.  Two of his other friends got up with weapons drawn.

*Smash!*  Two catgirl waitresses were weary of the fight getting out of hand.  They instantly smashed the men over the head with a pair of chairs. 

*Boom! Crunch!*

The leader jumped to his feet, but before anything could start.  A deafening boom came from the counter as Mia Grand had smashed it in with her fist. "This is a place for food and drink. Pay your bill and the damages before I pull out your fucking spine." 

The men ran off in fear dropping their coin purses in front of the legendary Demi-Ymir.

I stared in awe of the dwarfess.  "Woah that was awesome Momma Mia.  Need any help tomorrow." 

"10 am sharp Bell."  Mia winked.  She watched them leave.  She saw Ryu disappear upstairs without another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 749 29
Niragi x Chishiya😱😱 (smut involved😱😱)
35.4K 90 11
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
6.6K 97 31
Synopsis: In this untold romantic epic, Riveria Ljos Alf's interest in Bell Cranel shifts from academic to romantic, transforming her from a stuffy e...
42.4K 1.2K 36
Under heavy editing!! I'm not really sure what to make of this. This is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me ^^; I guess this will just be about...