Back in the day until now

By Michael-the-demon

Kakashi x iruka story, kakashi has feelings for iruka but iruka is too blind to notice. After some chapters i... More

Why am i thinking theses things?
Just a picnic...
Not wanting to leave.
Why weren't you at your house?
River time
WHY THAT PLEASE NO!
I feel depressed..
MORE!!!!
The years have gone by my beloved IRUKA.
Here "child"
Need to prepare for the child gone wrong
I robbed myself ...
Vanilla and chocolate whip cream.
*{Guardian}*
*<No more together>*
:Drink it down:
Crying will be heard
You see this right? Well its going in you.
We did good!
Month one "lets have a heart attack together"
Month 2 "The sleeping fox"
(Lets pick a name!) not an update
Month 3 "Hinata has a obsession"
Bonus.
Month 5 "Hes mine."
Month 6 "The puppies came back!"
Years past 16

When we met

465 7 8
By Michael-the-demon

Sorry this is so low Quality but when you get into the newer post's it's way better.

It was another day in this village, normal... or was it today, someone intruded in my area where I train!
" Hey leave this area, this is my training ground's" the little iruka then ran up to this white haired boy. " you should watch your step" the white haired boy then caught the iruka that was about to fall on his head. " Hey! I can help myself" but then looking behind the white haired boy vanished. While walking to the fallen trunk iruka was thinking to him self, I can watch out for my self he doesn't need to help me out... I can do things by myself right? Iruka then had his little fit and pouted before having a fuss about keep missing the target, the time passed and it was about 1:00 in the morning. Poor iruka was angered by his skills, he thought when he would finally become talented like the other kids around his age. But it was time to go home to a empty house. Where no parents nor other family was around...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 313 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
135K 4.5K 46
Poor Hinata Shoyo doesn't really like the idea of soulmates. Plus with a homophobic dad he has to hide the fact that his soulmate is a boy. But what...
110K 4.1K 33
[A/N] UNEDITED!!!! bad grammar, punctuation, etc. I wrote this a really long time ago so please don't be harsh --- The usual Konaha gang had just gra...
235K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...