𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂...

By -darlingz

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . . the 007 escapes to a new world and befriends a ... More

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒔.
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 ━━━ 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvii
lviii

lvi

1K 22 28
By -darlingz

Seeing the creation of Vecna filled Andrea with so much sorrow. Andrea had sat there while Eleven had booted him all those years ago... thinking that he was dead. From what Andrea could tell, it would've been better if he had died.

But Andrea was forced out of the vision before it truly got bad as her breathing became labored just from the small bit that she had seen. Andrea blamed herself for this. She could've done something. She could've stopped Eleven and just added more time for them in the Lab.

Her father could've been held back.

But Andrea knew either way the situation was a loss with how the Lab had become. Brenner had started to realize how Andrea was steering away from their work as well as Eleven. The two were secretly conspiring against the lab. 

"At first, I believed you had sent me to my death. To purgatory, but I was wrong," Vecna began to explain while Eleven looked at him in pure horror.

"I was somewhere new," Vecna continued to speak as he continued to show Eleven the flashes of where he had gone and what he had seen, "I became an explorer. An explorer of a realm unspoiled by mankind. I saw so many things," He looked at the girl, "In one day, I found the most extraordinary thing of all."

Andrea believed that she was purely running off of the adrenaline at that moment. 

"Something... that would change everything. I saw a means to realize my potential. To transcend my human form to become the predator I was always born to be..." Andrea noticed the flashes of young Henry drawing the spider before she shook her head once he blew away the dust.

The Mind Flayer.

"It was... it was you," Eleven breathed out in shock and in horror, "Always you."

He gave a slow nod before he added, "All I needed was someone to open the door. And you did that for me. Without even realizing it. Didn't you?" He questioned the girl.

Andrea let out a soft cry as she tried to bend around the vines. She wanted them to at least let her go. She wanted to fight. She wanted to hit something or someone. She wanted to stop this.

"And when you did realize," Vecna slowly began to speak again as he stood in front of Eleven, "You chose to resist. Just as she did. So I sought a means to open my own doors. I sought... your power."

Andrea saw flashes of Billy as he began to speak to Eleven while she screamed for her to run. She saw when Eleven was jerked up by the Mind Flayer and Andrea tried to stop and grab her. This entire time, the two had been fighting her father and he had taken Eleven's power.

"So, don't you see?" he questioned as he moved his hand around as his eyes scanned over her carefully, "Once again, you have freed me."

Eleven began to cry as she shook her head, " No. You don't have to do this. You can still stop this," Eleven declared as his hand scraped across her cheek.

"Please..." Andrea cried as she shook her head, "Don't do this."

But the thunder behind them crackled in the sky as it began to glow red. 

"It's over," Vecna declared as he continued to stare down Eleven, "Eleven. Your friends... have lost."

Andrea began to tug against the vines as she shook her head, "NO!"

They couldn't lose. They just couldn't.

Eleven's head fell as she began to cry. Andrea sobbed at the flashes of what was happening to their friends. Her brother's screams met her ears causing her to let out a shriek. 

Andrea had failed them.

She had failed all of them.

"There is nothing... nothing you can do to stop this now," Vecna snarled at Eleven as he glared deeply at the younger woman.

Tears rolled down Andrea's cheeks as she tried to get out of the vines. Her vision was still being clouded over by what was happening to their friends. Watching as Eddie was attacked by the bats with Dustin screaming for him. 

No, no, no. Andrea didn't want to believe it as everything within her began to turn inside out.

Vecna's hands gripped tightly against Eleven's jaw as he spoke, "Hawkins will burn and fall. And the rest of this senseless broken world and I will be there. I will be there to pick up the pieces when it does."

Andrea could see that the vines had once again picked up her friends. She could see Steve struggling to fight against them as her body lay on the floor untouched. Their screams.. their faces... Andrea wanted to die. 

"And remake it into something... beautiful," Vecna snarled as he spoke slowly making sure his words were taken by Eleven, he grunted before adding, "There was a time when I had hoped to have you by my side. But now I just want you to watch," Eleven whimpered as he walked away from her.

This was really it. This was the end.

"TAKE ME INSTEAD!" Andrea cried out as she began to thrash in the hold of the vines, "KILL ME!"

Her voice was so broken but Andrea did not want to live if the others died. If her brother had to suffer, if Steve had to suffer, if anyone she cared about had too... she would rather lose her life. 

"Just kill me," Andrea begged as her voice broke.

What was the purpose of her living if everything she cared for would die? She wanted to die with them if she couldn't do anything. If she could, then she'd take their place.

There was no reason for Andrea to live. Not after everything in her life that she had done. The bad outweighs the good. She deserved to be put to an eternal rest before the innocence of her friends did. 

"KILL ME!" Andrea screamed causing Vecna to stop and look over in her direction.

Andrea's entire body shook as a sob left her lips. Her green eyes were full of sadness and despair. It was then that Vecna had truly realized the weight this held on her but he had a mission to complete. With or without Andrea by his side.

She now stared at him, not clouded over by anything for a brief moment before her eyes flashed over with another sight. The vines let up on Steve before it went away in a flash. A shake of Vecna's head ensued before he continued to walk forward.

Andrea watched as Eleven whimpered and cried as the vines wrapped around her before another one wrapped around Andrea's mouth as Vecna walked over to Max who was crying. He caressed her cheek as she sobbed.

"Don't be afraid, try and stay very still," Vecna spoke to the redhead as he stared her down.

"It will all be over soon," Vecna declared and Max's eyes darted over to Andrea as she struggled.

"MAX!" Eleven yelled as Max began to breathe out of control.

Vecna grunted as Max struggled. Andrea could hear their labored breathing. They were all being constricted and having to fight their own battles. One in which they all seemed to be losing. 

Eleven seemed lost in something while Andrea couldn't force her eyes off of Max.

She had failed her. 

Tears continued to slide down her cheeks as she watched Max struggle. She couldn't do anything. Andrea was too weak... but Eleven wasn't.

Andrea felt as the vines let go of her, noticing how Eleven had gotten free as well. Andrea jumped off of the ground as she watched Max struggle. Trying to get ahold of her father's mind and stop him in any way possible.

Eleven let out a yell as she fully got free.

But they were both too late.

Vecna was thrown back by Eleven as she screamed, the man floating through the air as Andrea watched his back hit the tree. Andrea got herself to Max as quickly as she could, barely managing to crawl across the floor as she pulled the redhead into her arms.

This was all her fault.

Andrea was too slow to stop any of it. Andrea sobbed as she held onto the girl while Eleven took care of her father which only caused more emotions to bubble to her surface. Andrea couldn't help but peer at Eleven as she screamed fighting against one.

Her breathing was uneven as she held Max in her arms. 

"I don't believe in a higher power or a divine intervention. But that was a miracle," Andrea could hear Robin's voice in her head.

"Then we better not waste it, Steve, get Andrea," And then there was Nancy.

"Phase four," Steve's voice raked her brain as she felt herself move.

Andrea looked at her father as he was held against the tree. The girl holding Max as she sobbed for her friend. Eleven stalked over to him. She wanted to stop it, she did.

"Eleven..." Andrea sobbed out, "Please..."

Eleven didn't even bat an eyelash at the girl.

"You and your friends..." Vecna strained against the tree, "Believe you have won. Don't you?" He sneered, "But this is only the beginning. The beginning of the end."

"Daddy!" Andrea cried out as she watched him struggle before her eyes fell on Max, "Come on. You're okay. You're okay," Andrea was trying to convince herself of everything being okay.

That no one was hurt or dead. That they all were alive and breathing, not hurt. But she was far from right.

"You have already lost," Peter sneered down at Eleven.

Andrea shook her head as Eleven spoke, "No. You have," She sneered.

Andrea pushed pieces of Max's hair out of her face as she tried not to let her tears drip on the girl. Her breathing was so labored that she was sure she wasn't even getting a normal breath in. 

Andrea screamed as she came back to reality seeing him in flames. Watching as he screamed and burned in front of her once again causing her to let out a loud sob as her hand flew over her mouth. Watching as he got lose and fell to the ground.

Andrea was on the ground in front of the others. Watching as her father rose to his feet before Robin lit another bottle on fire and threw it at him causing him to fall back and Steve to move in front of Andrea as Nancy began to shoot him.

She watched him struggle with each hit of the bullet. 

She didn't care what he had done. She really didn't in that moment. She wanted nothing more than for this to be over and for her father to stop but that wasn't going to happen. He wouldn't stop. 

And so Andrea had to watch as they killed him.

Watching as he took every hit. His eyes still falling on Andrea who sat on the ground sobbing to herself while Steve stood in front of her ready to protect her. Her face covered in her own blood. The area around them filled with heat due to everything that was happening.

Vecna continued to fall back with every blast. Still fighting despite no one winning. He let out a nightmarish howl as he began to move forward until Nancy gave the fatal shot that sent him flying out the window.

Andrea's hands flew to her mouth as she let out a cry. 

She never wanted to see this again. She never wanted to have to watch him struggle for a second time. Yet, she had. She failed everyone all in one night. She couldn't protect anyone. What kind of woman was she?

"Hey," Steve immediately dropped down by Andrea as he looked at her.

Andrea simply cried harder. Everything in her hurt. Physically and emotionally.

Steve picked the woman up, holding her as she cried. Holding her just as he had during their revisit of the Lab right after she escaped.

They ran outside to look at where Vecna sat, Steve making sure to keep her head low so that she wouldn't see whatever was there as she sobbed.

"Do not cry for me. For I will return..."

Andrea heard his voice in her head. She wasn't sure what had happened to him but she didn't want to know either. 

Steve held Andrea in his arms. The group now trying to figure out how they would get out of the upside down. Steve wouldn't place Andrea down, feeling as she began to be dead weight on him. She was tired.

"Hey, you gotta stay awake for me," Steve spoke as he adjusted his grip on Andrea, "Doll, come on. I love you but you can't go to sleep here."

Steve was worried about Andrea's state. 

"They're gone," Andrea's voice was barely there as tears rolled down her tired cheeks. 

Steve's grip tightened on her, "Have faith," He wasn't sure what was happening but he needed her to keep fighting.

Then the sound of the clock began to prick at everyone's ears. Andrea barely managed to lift her head from Steve's shoulder the group ran back into the house as the chimes began to go off.

"Four chimes," Nancy realized as her eyes widened, "Max.."

Andrea felt as Steve's grip on her tightened before everything began to shake. Steve fell to the ground with Andrea, his arms holding onto her as tightly as he could He was trying to keep her safe from anything that could hurt her,

"Steve," Andrea sobbed as her grip on him tightened as much as it could.

The portals began to open. Destroying Hawkins piece by piece. Unleashing the hell that was the Upside Down on the innocent people who lived there.

Steve fell back onto the stairs, his grip on Andrea never lightening up as he moved his hands to try and protect her from absolutely anything.

"I've got you," Steve's words were firm as his grip on her tightened.

Andrea's breathing became labored as the shaking stopped. Steve held onto her as tightly as he could as he slowly began to get back on his feet while looking at the others. 

"We need to get out of here," Robin stuttered out as she began to grow nervous.

They couldn't stay there any longer. It was too unsafe for everyone who lied there. They had to get out.

"Come on," Nancy took charge as she looked at the others, "We can get out through the Munson portal. We can get Dustin and Eddie."

And so the journey began to get to the trailer. Finding bats littering the grounds as the three walked while Andrea grew tired as Steve carried her. The man's grip on her only tightened as they finally reached the scene of what had happened.

Eddie Munson's dead body is being held by Dustin Henderson.

The crying boy looked up and noticed as the others stood above him. The looks on their faces said it all. 

"Is she okay?" Dustin questioned as he looked at his sister in Steve's arms, "Is se okay?" His voice was barely there.

"She's tired," Nancy decided that was the best way to put it before trying to get everyone out.

"Come on, we've got to get her out of here," Robin declared as she tried not to look at Eddie's body.

But Andrea caught sight of it before they got her away from it and she was haunted.

Haunted by the fact she couldn't protect the people that she had vowed to keep safe. Haunted by the fact her brother had to watch someone die and it was all her fault. Haunted because Max Mayfield had died because Andrea had been too weak to hold her own father off.

It was all her fault.

After they got through the portal, Andrea couldn't even keep herself standing anymore. She was so tired that she could barely stand herself. Everyone was back through now, alerted by Dustin who was a wreck of the death of Eddie Munson.

And that was the final straw for Andrea.

The girl couldn't breathe and she felt as if she were slipping away on spot. 

Steve was on the ground in an instant trying to get ahold of Andrea, "Whoa, Andy... hey come on," His voice was breaking as he noticed the distant look in her eyes.

Andrea's breathing sounded like a low whistle, her hand barely could grab ahold of Steve's grasp on her body, "I can't... I can't feel anything...guys... I can't feel..."

"No," Dustin dropped down beside them as he shook his head, "Come on. Not you too. Drea, come on. Look at us. You're okay. We're going to get you home." 

"I'm sorry," Andrea stuttered out as her words became more airy.

Dustin's voice was shattering but it barely met Andrea's ears. Steve was barely able to keep himself composed as he held her. Nancy and Robin stood barely a few feet back as they watched in horror. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't.... I... I didn't win," The chills that sent down everyone's spines, "I couldn't.... save us."

"You did great, Drea," Dustin placed a hand on his sister's arm, "Like a true Jedi."

The tears that were sliding down the woman's cheeks were barely felt. The black dots ringing her vision only became darker and darker. 

Andrea barely managed the smile that made its way onto her lips as she began to cough. Her lungs burning.

"Drea?" Dustin watched as her eyes fell dull, a final tear slipping down her cheek as her grasp let up, his voice now completely broke.

"Andrea? Hey come on," Steve was trying to get the girl to take up, tears running down his face as he tried to wake her up while on the floor of the Munson trailer.

Steve and Dustin were freaking out. Trying to wake her up but she wouldn't wake. 

Dustin cried for his sister while Robin tried to grab ahold of Steve who wasn't going to let go. He wasn't letting her go, Steve refused to let her leave him.

"Andrea!" Dustin cried out as he fought against Robin's grip, "Sis!" He sobbed. 

He loved her. Dustin loved her. They needed her.

But nothing worked.

Andrea Harrington was dead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 147 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
54.1K 988 55
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫... 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚...
804 40 11
She hated him, He hated her. That was until Juliet left her home town of Hawkins, Indiana for a year due to the 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 and when she return...
96.8K 1.9K 37
'and i can still see it all in my mind... all of you, all of me, intertwined. i once believed love would be black and white, but it's golden.' Samira...