lvii

Andrea's body was laid down on the flatness of the ground as Steve began to try to perform CPR on her

Andrea's body was laid down on the flatness of the ground as Steve began to try to perform CPR on her. He knew how long he had before she was truly gone. He had to be fast and he had to finish this now. He had to get her back.

He continued to do chest compressions before he pinched her nose and delivered rescue breaths before repeating the process while the others watched in horror. Watching Steve try over and over again to get Andrea to breathe.

To bring her back.

"Come on! Come on! Andy, don't give up on me!" Steve exclaimed as he continued his actions.

"Steve..." Nancy trailed off as she watched before everyone stopped in their tracks.

A gasp left Andrea's lips causing Steve to watch her carefully. Her chest began to rise and fall on its own yet again, Andrea Harrington was alive.

And what a relief it was.

"CALL 911!" Steve yelled at Nancy who just stood and watched.

Robin let go of Dustin who then dropped down at his sister yet again, "Andrea, I swear... when you wake up I'm going to..."

"They can't come, everything's shut down," Nancy looked over to Steve, "If we're getting her there we'll have to take her."

"Dammit!"

Even though every one of them were fighting, Andrea simply sat in the darkness of her mind.

Finding herself back in her memories.

"Holy shit... I think we should've waited until you could rent it at the store, man. I love me some Tom Cruise but damn Steve, there's a shit ton of people I hate!" Andrea was running her hands through her hair while holding the ICEE that Steve had bought for them to drink while watching Top Gun.

"And miss out of the whole movie theater shabang? Do you even know me, Andy?!" Steve's flare for the dramatics became more evident as he rolled his eyes at the woman he loved, "Do you even know me?"

Andrea let her head fall back as she let out a loud groan at his actions "Steve, babe. There is like a really high chance I'm going to end up fighting a bitch. You gonna take that chance?"

Steve simply held her closer as they stood in the middle of the theater lobby, Andrea was really questioning him at the moment, "It'll be fine! I know how to keep an eye on you after all this time and I made sure to save the best seats in the house, so that's gotta give me some points, right?"

"Who the hell owed you a favor?" Andrea questioned as her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

He winked at Andrea as he managed to press a kiss to the corner of her lips, "I have people everywhere."

Andrea rolled her eyes as she nudged his hip with her own, "That sounds pathetic."

Steve simply bumped hips with her in return before he whispered into her ear, "Don't make me use some swift Harrington charm on you, babe."