Freak (an Eddie munson x fem...

By boliviack

Y/n Springs, a senior at Hawkins high and The mourning sister of the late Billy Hargrove, wanted things to st... More

Last morning of summer
What happened to Billy?
Palm tree delight
Give it to me (1)
Numb Drug
Platonic Display of Affection
Lots of fighting
What I'd do to you
Lots of fighting 2
Hellfire?
Shot in the dark
Billy
friends
Valentine's Day
Talk
Master of Puppets
The breakup
Give it to me (2)
Shower
Girlfriend
Skull rock
The beginning
Jack and Chris
Shelter Me
Cheater
My girl
Happy birthday, Billy
Get together
Shitty Birthday
Vulnerable
Possesive
Tattoos
Tattoos 2
Pep Rally
Deal
A little bit of magic
Jealous
Season finale
Forever
love (real continuation)
Posessive
Album
Afterparty
Careless
Makeup Sex
Raw
Plans
Dinner
Movie Night
Guitar
Dancing in the rain
Sweet
Chapter 53
Free period
The Game
The Love Drug
Polaroid
Second Period
High While I'm Sober
My Muse
Study Sesh
Chapter 64
Dream
Shhh
Perverted
We did it
Shitfaced
Shitty Meetings
an Emetophobe
3,780 words of smut
We Made it, by the Way.
A bad, bad man
For Me
Dress Shopping
I Know you Like me
Grafiti Gazing

Pre-Game Prepping

1.6K 41 67
By boliviack

Oops hi, I got a lil  smut for ya 👀

Nobody's POV

"And remember..." Eddie spoke mysteriously... dragging on his hiss as the boys around him watched him with wide eyes.

"The dragon is never your friend..."

Eddie slams down a figurine, knocking out nearly all of the players and receiving groans and shouts from the boys.

"Shit!!" Mike throws his character down, shaking the table.

"You are weak, you are wounded, and you are down to three," Eddie holds up three fingers, staring at the members of his club that are still alive.

"You have a few choices; do you escape through the water, where the dragon can't reach you? Do you fight the beast? Do you escape through the stoned temple before you, or do you split the party in different directions?"

The party hesitated, looking at each other without speaking.

Garett mouthed something to Jeff, who glanced at a lost Dustin. They had found themselves stuck, without the slightest clue what to do.

"The water?" Jeff spoke without confidence, knowing it couldn't be a good option but thinking it may be best.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asks, making the boys moan in disparity.

If the dungeon master asks 'are you sure?' You do NOT go through with it.

"Shit!" Dustin cussed.

Eddie smiled slightly, enjoying the struggle though he probably shouldn't be.

"Shit shit shit, I guess we fight?" Dustin looked at the other two who weren't sure, hesitantly nodding. Eddie's smile grew, tossing the dice to Garret for the first roll.

• • •

Y/n POV

I sighed loudly, flopping onto Max's bed and staring at her ceiling.

"Ok I got it," Max entered her room, Robin and El trailing after her. I barely know El, but by what I've learned about her in my time knowing her; she's an absolute sweetheart. She's also a total badass.

"Is this like... safe?" Robin hesitated while El and Max placed an empty beer bottle on a flat surface, writing names on sticky notes and creating a circle around the bottle.

"Yes, totally. We used to do this a lot. If was fun, till it wasn't."

"Yeah, till it wasn't." El agreed.

"Well what happened to make it not fun?" I asked, skeptical. Spying on people with magic powers seems... sketchy. Like I get that they're young and don't get that it's a little bit invasive, but I feel like it might also be risky. Maybe it puts her into light for vecna or something, I don't know.

"We uh.. nothing. We just saw something."

"Bad screams." El agreed, nodding. Robin and I looked at each other, slightly scared.

"We'll stop if anything bad happens. It's super fun, I'm serious. It's like- well- you know- she's not gonna watch if it's private." Max ranted and I furrowed my brows.

"Well I feel like if she's 'spying' on them, it's automatically private."

"Just trust us! It's fun, okay?" Max pleaded and Robin and I exchanged glanced one again, reluctantly nodding.

"Ok, who's spinning first?" Max asked and we all looked at one another.

"Y/n, you want to?" Max asked.

"No, but I will." I shrugged, leaning over the display they made. My brows furrowed when I saw Eddie's name on one of the sticky notes.

"Why's Eddie on here?" I looked at the two younger girls. El didn't speak, looking at max to answer. El isn't very talkative.

"Oh come on, don't act like you wouldn't want to see what he's doing every now and then."

"Well he's playing d&d with Mike, Lucas, and Dustin right now, so they're all gonna be pretty boring to watch." I mentioned, grabbing the bottle to spin it. It spun and eventually landed, max snatched the name up before I could even read it.

"Will." She read out, El nodded and put a blindfold over her eyes, sitting still. The three of us watched as blood begun to trickle down her nose.

"I see him." She spoke.

"What's he doing?" Max asked.

"He is... with Jonathan."

"Are they talking or something?"

El nodded, her mouth twitching.

"What is... gay?"

"Okay, my turn!" Robin interrupted the occurrence, scooting up and spinning the bottle while El took off the blindfold. I was pondering wether to ignore what just happened or not.

—-

Some time passed, and the game actually was sort of fun. It was late, and I wasn't even sure if the d&d game was still going on, but I didn't really care. It's nice to hang out with the girls, they're all super sweet. Robin's funny as hell, too.

"Ok, my turn." Max eagerly went down to the display, spinning the bottle. Most of the original names were gone, since whenever we land on someone we swap their name out with someone new. The bottle slowed and it landed on Eddie.

"Ooooh shit, we get to spy on your boyfriend.." max called to me in a singsongy voice. I rolled my eyes, praying he wasn't doing anything embarrassing for himself.

El's nose leaked with new blood as she sat still, finally speaking again.

"I see him."

"What's he doing?"

"He is... in his van... talking."

"To who?"

"To Lucas and Dustin."

"What's he saying?"

"He is... telling Dustin that... Lucas is a... sister hopper? What is sister hopper?" She tilted her head and max and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"That's enough!" We both plead at the same time and El takes off her blindfold. She leans in and whispers something to Max, making her gasp loudly. She covered her mouth and looked at me, then Robin.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing, he's almost here!" She hurriedly spoke. Almost as if she summoned him, we heard his van loudly pull into his spot, beckoning me to get up. I stood, saying my goodbyes.

Knock knock
I left the room, hearing El's voice inside it.

"What is propose?"

I wondered who they were looking at now, raising my brows. El isn't the smartest, sure, but she's been through a lot.

Knock knock knock

I quickly went to the door, opening it and feeling myself startle when Eddie's big arms wrapped around me and lifted me into the air. I yelped, scarily caught off guard but quickly melting into his playful embrace.

"You jackass" I giggled, feeling myself get squeezed to death by him.

"Hi, sweetheart." He snickered back, finally lowering me and looking at me.

"How was the campaign?" I asked, he brought his arm behind me and lead me out the door to his trailer right across the street.

"Eventful. Dungeony. Dragony." He opened the door for me and bowed, allowing me in with a playful smirk.

"Are you ready for the night of your life?" He asked, in the same tone he uses whenever properly exaggerating something he's about to do.

"I sure am..." I turned to face him as he shut the door, leaning against it.

"I've been thinking about you all goddamn day." He told me, sliding his hands up and down my waist. I submitted to his touch, having waited too long for him yet again.

I remembered what else I'd been thinking, that I don't want our sex life to just be about my pleasure. Sure, Eddie falls apart when he's doing what he does to me just as well, but I wanna do things to him too, and make things about him too.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking at him as I leaned in very, very slowly.

"Oh yeah..."

"We've got this place all to ourselves tonight... I'm gonna wake all the neighbors up, I bet."

"God, I can't wait to hear you screaming my name.." he huffed, sucking in his breath as he realized what I was about to do.

I smirked as I lowered myself, trying to slowly fall to my knees. Eddie gripped my shoulders, shoving me down the rest of the way and unzipping his jeans. He didn't hesitate to pull out his erect length, ready for me to take. I grabbed it and licked the tip, making sure of all things I kept; I kept eye contact.

"I don't want you to hold back tonight Eddie, you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." He smirked before I took his length into my mouth, causing his breath to hitch.

"Oh my fucking- shit-" I could tell he wanted to throw his head back, refusing to so that he could keep the eye contact I was initiating. I was overwhelmingly confident in these moments, pumping his length with my hand and spitting all over it to wetten it. I bobbed my head around, he gripped me by my hair and shoved me deeper.

He's normally gentle with the depth of which he forces me, knowing how scared I am to gag, but he wasn't gentle in these moments. I almost gagged on it, but instead of being scared, it felt exhilarating. I moved myself even deeper into him, he cussed and bucked his hips, slowly starting to fuck my throat. And I let him. Gagging and all, I fucking let him and I loved it.

I used my tongue to whirl circles and shapes around his tip, occasionally shoving it into one side of my cheek and the other. I'd actually suck it at certain points like a bottle, letting him speed up with his breaths and moans.

"Shit- fuck- it's- shit-" he could barely keep his eyes open, I really did have him beyond words.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled my mouth off of him, hand still holding his cock.

"I told you not to hold back." I frowned and he panted, almost as if he didn't know what to do.

"You're feisty, goddamn." He huffed, laughing.
He grabbed his dick and started jerking it off, I let go and watched him for a moment as he groaned.

"Let go," I told him, he clicked his tongue, but obeyed. He looked like he was planning something in these moments.

"Let me suck your dick while you talk to me, Eddie. You can do it." I tell him and he smiles, grabbing my chin and drawing his hand to my lips. He grazed his thumb over them.

"You don't tell me what to do, sweetheart. You ask."

I instantly felt small again, but I decided better than instant obeying. I want to rile him up. I want to mess with him. I want to make him mad, I want him to fuck me up.

"Or what?" I tilt my head, his length near me and begging to be taken again.

He leaned down, grabbing me by my neck and pulling me less than an inch from his face,

"Or I'll fucking punish you."

"Do it." I hissed. Shit. I'm probably being really fucking stupid. But he's getting really riled up. And god, it's addicting to see.

Then, once again, my daringness was taken from me the moment he showed his teeth, beginning to laugh.

"You kinky little bitch."

Without warning, he grabbed my head and pressed my face against his cock again, but I didn't fight it. I opened my mouth and went back to my rhythm, sucking, pumping, rubbing and licking his dick. I've never been so driven to give such passionate head before, not for anyone but Eddie.

His moans were addicting, and to know it was my mouth around his dick making him feel the way he was showing me he felt was the most filling thing in the world. It ignited something in me that's never been ignited before. A fire kept dormant my whole life, till I met him.

"I c- fuck-" he panted his words, huffing lowly and gravely as he fucked into my throat relentlessly.

"Fuck, right there angel. Just like that." He collected himself, but barely. He couldn't talk to me, he started moaning as his eyes grew thinner. I kept mine wide, barely blinking as I twisted and throbbed my mouth and hand in ways I could barely fathom.

"Shit I'm gonna- fuck-" he humped my mouth lightly but rapidly, hands in my hair and dick down my throat. He tried to warn me, spurting his warm liquid down my throat. I swallowed it all, feeling myself smirk on his cock as I sucked him dry, then finally pulling my head off.

"Oh my god" he huffed, a smirk growing on his own face as he grabbed me and lifted me up, spinning me up to where he had been and shoving me against the wall.

"You've got such a perfect goddamn mouth," he slammed his lips onto mine, biting my lip with unmatched force and immediately breaking the skin. I felt the sting as he sucked on it, licking the blood carelessly and diving back in. I pressed my tongue between his lips, which he allowed into his mouth only to suck on it roughly.

"Eddie-"

"You taste like fucking heaven," he cut me off, full of energy and hunger as he kept himself focused on my mouth. I love kissing him, our faces so close, our mouths connected, it's so intimate. I felt his hands moving, he shoved his still hard dick back into his underwear and I pulled off of him, staring at him in his sweaty demeanor and messy hair. He and I were both out of breath already.

"Eddie," I smirked at him and he licked his lips, nodding.

"Tell me about the game."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 0 10
You have lived in Hawkins your whole life, so you know pretty much everyone. You have a small group of friends who you rely on, especially when thing...
76K 1.8K 34
Y/N Henderson lived a secluded and plain sailing life, but when your younger brother Dustin blackmails you into joining a D&D game with none other th...
76 0 8
Slut 'R' Us by melanie_bxx Posted originally on the Archive of Our Own at http://archiveofourown.org/works/44533468. Summary: Heather's life is easy...
92.3K 2.2K 47
**7/22/23 A/N: I will be updating this story slowly. It was one of my first stories and I feel it lacks a lot of development and needs some editing a...