RWBY Au / Friday night Funkin...

By CheyenneSissom0

RWBY Au, This is Just for Fun and Please don't Judge the pairing's Tabi, Ruv, Whitty and Sarv are students o... More

RWBY Au / FNF Character Bio's
A/N, ๐Ÿ—ฃWhen character's Speaking ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Chapter 1, Meeting Ozpin and Going to Beacon
Chapter 3, Lunch Room drama and Combat Class
Chapter 4, Nightmare's, Cats and Festival's
Chapter 5, Festival dance, Festival Fights, Saving Boyfrind!
Chapter 6, An Alpha Wyvern Attack on Vale, BF Mommy Mearest and GF help
Chapter 7, Saving orphaned children From grimm
Chapter 8, Tabi Captured by Salem, Defeating Salem for Good
A/N- Sorry For The Long Wait!
Chapter 9, Graduation
๐ŸŽญSpecial: The Halloween Partyโšฐ๏ธ
โ„๏ธSpecial: The Blizzardโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Chapter 2, Introduction and Team's

32 1 0
By CheyenneSissom0

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

When the bullhead landed the door opened and we stepped out, in the corner of my eye, I could see whitty put up his jacket hoodie, As we located the atutoriam and sat down I leaned against the wall and ruv did the same, The other two sat down, we chatted a bit until the atuoriam's speaker turned on: *all students get ready for introduction tomorrow morning* I sighed as the others followed me to the showers.

~5 minutes later~

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

I was the first one out from the showers and waited for the others, 💢 💭* The noise is getting to me, calm down!*💭💢 then someone sat by me, I looked at who it was, It was Whitty he looked at me in concern, what's wrong he asked I sighed It's the noise I said as I tried to block it out then… some headphones were put in my face, here you can use them I don't mind, I took them and put them on my head, I looked over at whitty who pointed at his head, I took them off, you like them he asked smiling at me yeah I do, thanks I said quietly and pulled my hat over my eyes in gratitude, two other people sat by us then… I was tapped on the shoulder.

🦇Serv's POV🦇

He raised his hat with two fingers and he said What? I pointed to his head and he took off the headphones I said do you want to go to sleep now? I asked he didn't say anything and just nodded. I sighed and gave him a sleeping bag to sleep in, I got in mine and fell asleep instantly.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

~dream sequence~

I opened my eyes to The void it was blank and I saw someone else here $#%(hey) I tried, but my voice was glitching and then they attacked me, I Dodged it by backflipping and I heard the attack shatter on the void floor, It sounds like glass? She attacked me again but I was ready for it this time, my fist glowed yellow, I hit the glass and it shattered, I stomped my foot, and The void floor shattered under me and her, I kept dogging her attacks, and I didn't see plunged into my chest, I coughed, blood came out of my mouth I grabbed the glass and shattered it, Then everything went white.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

I was gasping for air when I woke up and I grabbed my chest and looked around me, everybody was still sleeping, I got up from my spot and very slowly walked to the door and opened it, I was in the hallway now and as I was walking, I felt a presence behind me I wiped around and I had my fist raised, I was going to punch them but a voice stopped me I was going to just talk to you, Tabi doesn't worry It's me Ozpin said as I sighed in frustration, I turned around again and it was Ozpin I bowed my head and body as I said S-Sorry headmaster, I lifted my head again to see him looking at me with surprise all over his face Ozpin? He shook his head and said what's the matter Tabi I saw you leave the auditorium 💭*He saw that!?!?*💭 my face heated up in embarrassment, and I pulled my hat down.

🖋Headmaster Ozpin's POV🖋

Hehe, I chuckled at his Embarrassment I stopped laughing at him and said it's alright, I won't get you expelled for this if you tell me what's wrong I said as I hide my smile with my coffee cup I heard him sigh as he said Ok well I… uh- I saw him squint his eyes trying to think, well her semblance seemed to be able to make my eyes unfocused and she was able to get a hit in on my chest and… then you found me here headmaster he said and He gripped his chest.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat form

I was calmer now but I felt anger come from the headmaster, Ozpin. I asked alert, He calm down yes he asked as I said I think I have a request, go on he said as I continued, can every section and the CTT tower be reinforced with eye scanners and fingerprint scanners of every student please I feel like we will need them! I said why? He asked I feel like a lot of people will die if you don't I said seriousness in my voice all right I sighed in relief thank you Ozpin I said as I relaxed, you can go back to the atutoriam he said I felt tired as I said alright, I then went back to the auditorium and went back to where my sleeping bag was and laid down with whitty's headphones on my head and fell asleep after that, I opened my eyes still tired from last night and I was being shaken awake by whitty who I grabbed the hand of and yanked him down with me by accident, he yelped and that fully woken me up, I blinked, and I heard laughing in front of me, I turned my head to Ruv and Serv laughing at us, I looked down at whitty who shook his head, S-Sorry whitty I was half asleep when you were shaking me I said as he got up offering a hand to me I grabbed it, and He said it's alright just worn me next time he said as I nodded {alright let's get our weapons from our lockers and wait for introduction} Ruv said as we all followed him.

💣Whitty's POV💣

I looked back and saw Tabi behind me I slowed down so I was right next to him hey you alright? I asked Hm yeah I'm ok Tabi said well just know that we're here for you Ok? I said hm I know thanks whitty I owe you! Tabi said as he sped up so he could ketchup I smiled and followed suit after him, when we finally got to our lockers I unlocked mine and put on my gauntlets and grabbed my microphone, and put it in my jacket pocket, I then waited for the others in the hallway as the speaker on the corner of the wall crackled to life: *Attention all students go to the Cliffside*, I heard a shout, HEY whitty I turned my head to the shout and saw the other three I walked over to them as Ruv said {let's get going to the cliffside} we all nodded and we followed Ruv.

~At the Cliffside~

🎤Ruv's POV🎤 Human Form

Landing strategy huh and 4 years with my team/Partner, I shook my head and got ready, my landing pad finally flung me in the air with the help of my weighted boots I was now on the forest floor, I activated my semblance and my weapon appeared in my hands as I walked I felt eyes on me, I rolled backward, A Beowulf sailed over me I got to my feet again, I threw my weapon gold chains followed after it, it went around the Beowulf then I pulled it Towards me and I kicked it in the head, it's mask broke apart and disappeared in ashes and black smoke my weapon came back to me, I then began running to find my friends.

 💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

Grimm was all around me, They were overwhelming me as I brought my fist down to the ground a yellow glow spread and then blow up when it hit a lot of them 💧💭*Ok haha I'm getting tired*💭 Then one of the Beowulf pounced on me, Ack get off me!!! My voice was loud, then golden chains went around the Beowulf and were yanked off me then I heard a crack as That Beowulf's head got kicked off of its body then I heard {hey you good Tabi?} I then made eye contact with Ruv, hehe thanks comrade I then punched one that was behind him {Thanks} I heard him say, then I saw an orange beam that went past my head and a blur went past me and smiled at me and serv was in the distance, hehe I laughed, Whitty and Ruv looked at me, My eyes Where red and my gauntlets glowed different colors than with the last of my aura, I slammed them on the ground, A white light blinded us all then it exploded, I blacked out afterward.

💣Whitty's POV💣

When the light faded I saw Tabi passed out on the ground {Whitty} I flinched y-yeah I asked Ruv sounding upset, {Can you carry Tabi for me?} he asked me, of course, Ruv I said as I went over to Tabi and Gently put him on my back and adjusted him so I could carry him better, {Now let's go, I and Sarv will protect you while you carry Tabi to the temple, all right?} he said and I nodded.

~At the forest temple~

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

Somewhere in a black ~void~

As I opened my eyes I was in The void again, *💭 why am I here again, **** That drained me 💭* I then heard a voice Tabi we need you right now please wake up Ruv is hurt and his aura is running out… WAIT WHITTY damn it *tk* I gritted my teeth, and my Arms and eyes glowed yellow to my request to get out of here, I then slammed my fists on the ground, and when my fists hit the ground, A spider web design of cracks formed, I kept hitting in the same spot over and over, until It finally broke the floor, then everything went white.

~At the forest temple earlier~

🎤Ruv's POV🎤 Human Form

We finally made it to the temple I grabbed a chess piece and put it in my pocket, I then stiffened {There here get ready Serv, and Whitty} yeah I heard him ask {Protect Tabi} you got it he nodded as Grimm surrounded us *💭 I didn't want to use this but I'll have to so I can save Them💭* my eyes glowed a purple-ish black color as the ground beneath me cracked under the pressure  then I kicked a beowulf's head in then a black glow surrounded me and buffed me, I twisted my body to dodge an attack from a Nevermore then when I was about to kill another grimm an Ursa Magar back handed me, I hit a tree in the process, I felt blood in my mouth, I Coughed up blood, I breathed heavily it hurt like hell, Then I looked over at whitty he was talking to Tabi, Then there was this flash of light, Tabi was up and in an instant all the grimm were dead I tried to get up, pain clouded my mind after that I felt tired, {Ugh} I fell because of the pain, but then I felt arms around me, hey you all right Ruv I relaxed instantly {yeah thanks} I said as I felt more drained, my eyes went back to normal, {Tabi?} yeah?, he asked {Can you carry me?} I saw him blush, {hehe you're a lifesaver you know that?} I said to him as he put me on his back, I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep from Exhausted.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

*💭 he did that just to save his new team, huh then I'll do the same💭* you really are amazing huh? I said to myself as I went over to Whitty and Serv, Whitty saw us and said you're both ok! he said with relief I nodded and said since Ruv is out right now I'm going to be a stand-in leader would that be ok with you guys? I asked them of course they both said as we got back I still had Ruv on my back, Ozpin approached us, I see you all got back safe I huffed *tk* can we get ruv to our dorm and keep him monitored until he wakes up? I asked and before I say anything they both agreed for me to be stand-in leader for now until Ruv woke up I said as I saw the look in his eyes he signed alright, come on he said as My team followed him.

~10 minutes later~

🖋Ozpin's POV🖋

As I got them to their dorm room, Tabi said thank you, headmaster it's no problem, your leader there, it seems you like him I said in his ear quietly, w-well that's- nevermind Tabi said I chuckled alright, I'll leave you to your own devices now I said as I walked to my office.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

You alright He didn't do anything, did he? Whitty asked No he didn't mean any harm I said as I opened the door to our dorm, I let the others in before me so they could look around, I went inside afterward with Ruv on my back I ducked my head so Ruv didn't hit his head on the door frame, I then put him across from my bed so he could rest I sighed Jeez, it's been a long day I said as I flopped on my bed, I almost fell asleep when I heard somebody grunt, {ugh damn my back hurts} *💭 Ruv!?!💭* I sat up immediately, Ruv you're ok! I sighed in relief when I shouted, It woke up the others and made Ruv flinch, {yeah I'm ok I'm not going to die that easily} he said as he lay back down on his bed, The others sat up from theirs, Serv jumped at him and fell on him, your ok!?! She said as I saw him stiffen from her hugging him {you remember what I told you, right?} Ruv asked as Serv said ah I'm sorry Ruv I'm just happy that you're ok! {wait a minute teams, we have to go to the auditorium right now, I still have our chess piece let's go}

🎤Ruv's POV🎤 Human Form

As I got up slowly Tabi helped me up your sure you're ok to be up Ruv? Tabi asked {yeah I'm ok, Tabi} I said hey um since your still hurt do you want me as a stand-in leader for you? Tabi said I stopped, {you can if you want, I won't force you} I said No I want to your my partner, after all, he said as he opened the door for us after a while I could stand on my own, we finally made it to the auditorium where Ozpin was giving teams a leader and we heard him speak, next up we have team RTWS (west) he motioned us to come up to the stage when we got up there was a lot of gossip going on, so I took off my eyepatch and let the aura seep out a little bit, so they would stop, they all went rigid and even Ozpin could not withstand it, I sighed and stopped the aura that was seeping out, Everybody sighed with relief.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

Dread filled me when Ruv's aura seeped out of his eye 💭 What… What is he!?!? 💭 I shook my head as my eyes and hands glowed a yellow color, nobody noticed it except for Ruv who suppressed the Aura again, ugh I could finally breathe again after his Aura from his eye was gone, My semblance went away from my hands, and eyes as Ozpin begin speaking again, I couldn't focus on his words but then I heard "Ew a goat Faunus why did he get picked to be in his team?" My eyes were red but I didn't get far because a firm hand was on my shoulder in seconds, {Tabi calm down} Ruv asked and I sighed fine and turned to Ruv, Sorry… he smiled at me and said {It's alright you just wanted to defend us right?} Ruv asked as I looked away to hide my blush from him y-yeah your like family to me I said as Ruv took his hand off my shoulder and said {come on…} He was interrupted by team CARL's leader Cardin as he said "Well, well what do we have here a Faunus lover?" My eye twitched as shadows covered my face and my hand turned into a fist, I was struggling with My anger when Ruv Said {So what? I happen to like them} he said as his eyes soften, He looked at me, My anger quilled and my hand relaxed, I looked at him in surprise, The others smiled at Ruv and I turned to Cardin and said you done because… if you're not?, my eyes went red and I said Then I won't hesitate to hurt you because you just threatened my family! I said as my aura flared and made them hesitate but then I felt a hand on my head and froze I looked beside me and saw Ruv with his hand on my head, what I didn't notice until now was that Ruv had pulled off his eyepatch and he looked like he wanted to kill Them and his aura in his eye hit Carden full force while I almost passed out from the force of it, because of the first time I used my willpower and my aura, it kept me from passing out the first time, Comrade calm down I'm fine I…, I thought of GF 💭 *tk* why do I have to think of this now of all times!?? 💭* I came back to my senses, and I continued I'm used to it, I felt the atmosphere calm down, Ruv put his hand on my head again, I relaxed this time and put a hand on my cap and pulled it down to hide my blush and eyes, hm team CARDL's gone now can we go Whitty said getting my and Ruv's attention.

🎤Ruv's POV🎤 Human Form

{Alright let's go to our dorm} I said as my team followed me

~When they got to their dorm~

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

When we got to the dorm I was Exhausted, I fell face first on my bed, I felt something beside me and opened an eye, and moved my head to look up, it was Ruv What is it comrade I asked as I set up and faced him, {well… I just wanted to see if you were ok after that whole ordeal with team CADL} he asked as I tilted my head a bit to the side, confused I'm ok I… Then Exhaustion hit me full force and I fell backward, Ruv was quick though, and caught me.

🎤Ruv's POV🎤 Human Form

I caught Tabi as he fell backward, {you ok?} I asked as he said Just tiredness Ruv, I'm alright he said as he looked up at me and poked my face, My nose scrunched up as I looked at him, and he saw my face scrunch up and he chuckled hehehe I raised an eyebrow as he chuckled at me, he stopped chuckling when he saw my face and he looked away in embarrassment 💭*that was cute, wait-*💭 my face heated up, blush covered my face, Tabi looked at me, uh you alright Ruv? your face is red, he asked as I shook my head {Y-yeah I'm okay uh we should get to sleep we have class tomorrow} he nodded as I went to my bed and fell asleep.

3337 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
121K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
98.5K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC