Agent Black Canary(JJK)

By hahahaizzmeee

Ah yi hasn't had the easiest childhood, infact she had no childhood. It was her dream to be the best agent i... More

The beginning /chapter 1
Copyrightμ €μž‘κΆŒ
Prologue Her
Prologue Him
Character Sketch
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter 23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter -37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus #1
Bonus#2
Bonus #3

Chapter-20

938 52 17
By hahahaizzmeee

_________________________________

Happy 25th to our baby star candy also my ultimate bias🫂
_________________________________

Third Person's Pov

"Put me down! I have legs to walk!" Ah yi protested as Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking her bridal style and denying her request to put her down.

"It was a week later now and Ah yi was finally allowed to go home which she initially was happy about but now was having second thoughts about."

Why?

"Because Jeon Jungkook was being an overprotective bitch."

"Your stitches will open and you will be more of a nuisance than you already are" He responded as Ah yi bit back her urge to punch his overly handsome face.

"Wait why are you putting me on your bed?!" She demanded as Jungkook sighed, laying her on the bed nonetheless.

"Because Miss Red converse, my father has taken a big liking to you and he might be popping in our home anytime and what would he think if you are laying in your separate room huh? And before you say anything, please you are heavy and i can't keep transferring you from room to room."

"I seriously want to punch you" Ah yi hissed as Jungkook smirked at her raising his eyebrows mockingly.

Go ahead.

Ah yi bit her tongue before diverting her attention from him and noticed the flowers lying on the side table.

Who bought that flowers? She questioned.

"My father" Jungkook answered as Ah yi nodded not that surprised because believe it or not that man has taken a huge liking to her.

Flashback

"I don't want to eat it! It tastes like shit!" Ah yi argued as Jungkook groaned at her childishness.

You can't eat anything else other than this!

Oh really? Then i won't eat anything!

Ah yi-

They were interuppted by a knock as Mr Jeon's head popped up and his gaze instantly met Ah yi's.

"And something had definitely changed in the way he looked at her."

"I hope i am not interrupting anything" Mr Jeon said as Jungkook scoffed under his breath making Ah yi gave him a warning look to behave.

"Ever since he knew that Ah yi got hurt because of him, let's say Jungkook has been way colder to him. "

"It's fine Mr Jeon, you are not interuppting anything" she gave him a kind smile as Mr Jeon surprisingly smiled back, shocking her.

This must be his first genuine smile.

Mr Jeon cleared his throat. "I just wanted to say well thank you for well protecting me that day."

"It's okay Mr Jeon, i did what i had to" Ah yi stated making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"No really Ah yi, well if you haven't that day, i might aswell be dead. I- why did you do that?" He asked as Jungkook also looked at her.

"It was an instinct" she smiled. My mother well was a very kind lady, ever since i was a kid she taught me to help others and she was the most selfless person i had seen though god was really cruel to her.

Jungkooks eyes softened looking at her sad smile which held so much emotions behind them and this time none of them were a lie.

Your mother must have been a lovely lady.

"She was."

"I thank you again Ah yi" he said as Ah yi shook her head.

I just did what i had to Mr Jeon.

"Dad, call me dad" he corrected her making both Ah yi and Jungkook widen their eyes.

And for some reason Jungkook felt jealous because his own father never asked him to call him dad.

Mr Jeo- i okay dad......

"Good Ah yi and welcome to the Jeon family."

Present time

That was an interesting day and well let's say her plan had worked 100%.

"It was night time when Jungkook had entered her or well his room with clean bandages in his hand without Knocking ofcourse. "

"Can't you knock?" Ah yi huffed making him chuckle.

It's my room you know that right?

But still..

He shook his head sitting beside her. Take off your top.

Excuse me!

"Lift your top cause I had to clean the wound" he coughed awkwardly realising how wrong and misleading his words were.

Ah yi did as he asked as she knew even if she said no, he was still going to do it.

She winced softly as he started cleaning the wound and he looked up at her to give her an assuring nod.

"Once done, he put everything back as Ah yi quickly pulled her top down, groaning when she saw the blood on it as Jungkook sighed."

"Change your top, i am going to get you a fresh one" he said making his way towards her closet and scrounging for a comfortable top, being aware of not coming across her underwear when something esle caught his attention.

The burner phone lying in her closet precisely and he doesn't know why he suddenly had the urge to use it.

"And it's not he will be invading her privacy considering both of them have the same goal."

"And something about the whole incident felt suspicious to him."

He quickly took it out, glancing back at Ah yi who was busy on her phone and entered the pin only both of them knew.

But what he saw next had him gritting his teeth as he joined the puzzle pieces now.

"Being in hospital, she had forgot to delete the message. The message asking if the plan was successful."

And it didn't take a genius to take a guess what the plan was.

He stomped his way to her as Ah yi looked at him, hearing his approaching footsteps.

"Did you- what's with that glaring?" she frowned as Jungkook scoffed showing her the phone as her eyes now widened.

I-

"So getting stabbed to gain my father's trust was your plan huh? AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORM ME!" He yelled making her flinch.

I didn't inform you because you wouldn't have went through with it.

"OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE THE PLAN WAS STUPID RECKLESS AND DANGEROUS."

"I am fine though" she reasoned as Jungkook growled coming too close to her for comfort.

"That was mere luck alright! You could have gotten seriously injured.  I can't believe you are this stupid!"

It was now Ah yi's turn to flare in anger. "But nothing happened alright?! We were not going anywhere, you had better ideas huh?!"

We could have figured something else which didn't require you getting stabbed.

WHY DO YOU CARE! Ah yi snarled. What if i get injured huh? Why do you care?! The mission is more important so why-

"Ah yi was abruptly cut off when she felt Jungkook's lips on her."

Author's Note

And that's the interval my dear readers. Next parts coming soon. We are halfway through the book and i promise the next season would be better with many secrets unraveling.

Also HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916 44 9
UNDER CONSTRUCTION ‼️‼️‼️ Kim Taehyung was a college graduate. With a master's degree in business and a loving boyfriend. Well life was good. He had...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
426K 16.5K 84
the kims,jeon,parks,mins,and jungs...all were best friends since born.....same for thier kids....the 7 of them were unseperable..bestest friends or l...
77.6K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...