Two Lost Souls (BNHA Fanficti...

By CuteAsACupcake_

"Hey kid.. you like my PJs?" These were the first words Keira Shane uttered when she saw a young Tenko Shimur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

4.6K 282 19
By CuteAsACupcake_

Keira entered the penthouse. She plopped on the couch almost melting like a pudding.

"Waah today was tiring." She raised her head, "Tencchan, I'M HOMEEEE!" She heard little footsteps running before a smiling Tenko plopped on the couch beside her leaning on her.

"I missed you Tencchan. It's been so long since we had time apart." And that's scaring me that I missed you this much Tenko . She swatted the thought away.

"I missed you too" he said quietly. Is he allowed to be this cute? She shook her head, a smile spreading on her face.

"How was your day Tencchan?"

He shrugged. A few seconds later, he looked at her. Even though, his face was neutral and calm like always, his voice showed the five year old inside,  "Nee-San. Why do you have to go to work? Can't you just use your quirk?"

She straightened up, "Work is important Tencchan. And using my quirk like that is illegal. You'll also be going to school soon."

His eyes widened before he looked down, ".. but my quirk.."

"Is a cool quirk!" She placed a gentle hand on his head. "Don't reject your quirk Tencchan. Use it for helping people. When you grow up, I'm sure your quirk will help a lot of people."

Liar.

Her eyes widened. What was that? Had she imagined it? There was a voi— 

"do you really mean that?" He looked up at her.

Her shock made her not answer but she snapped out of it when she saw the worry growing on his face. She shook herself out of it and looked at him, "I do Tenko. I really do." 

She didn't know if she was reassuring the boy, herself, or the weird voice she just heard.

"By the way, did you see All Might today?" She stood up going to the kitchen.

"No."

"He must be busy with hero work." He nodded at her words. "Hopefully he'll be back for dinner." She took out a pot. "Do you wanna help out Tencchan?" The boy nodded and they started cooking together.

One hour later, they finished cooking. There was still no sign of All might. They placed the plates down. Tenko went inside and then got a third plate making Keira tilt her head.

"For All Might." Was all he said. That's too much for my heart! she put a hand on her chest, a smile spreading on her lips.

"Too cute.." she whispered to herself in awe. This is just such a cu— she shook her head, unable to fight the grin on her face.

"Itadakimasu~" they both started eating.

After a moment, She noticed Tenko's glances before he finally spoke, "Keira-nee"

"Hm?"

"Whats your quirk?"

She blinked before looking at him surprised. It wasn't much at his question rather than when he was asking it. She realized all this time that neither All Might nor Tenko had asked her about it in detail.

"My quirk is.." she paused, a puzzled look coming on her face. I've always assumed it was just creating stuff from my imagination... But that's pretty Overpowered in this world isn't it? The boy waited as she scratched her chin looking up confused. Should I just say that?

Well there must be some drawbacks right? "Um.. my quirk is.." but how does it work? And how can I even have a quirk when I'm not from this world!? 

She shook her head, "My quirk allows me to create stuff." 

She took another bite before waving her chopsticks, "honestly Tencchan, I didn't get to know my quirk really well.." she swallowed the food before her setting them down, her hand coming under her chin as she smiled amused,

".. you could say we're a bit of strangers."

She observed as the boy paused his eating, his eyes looked down. His face got mixed expressions before he uttered in a low voice, "Like my quirk.."

She hummed in agreement, her head tilting a bit, this is a good chance to get this out of the way..

"how about we both get to know our quirks?"

His head snapped up and he looked with wide eyes at her lazy grin and the glint that in her eyes that seemed almost too excited. 

***

All might entered the penthouse sighing as his bangs lowered and his form became less showy and more subdued. He wondered how Keira and Tenko's day was. Even though he was still not very relieved towards the whole job thing, he couldn't do anything about it. Nighteye will be a great help for this! he felt his mood lift before he went to the sitting area to find both girl and boy. I hope Shane-san's first day at work was nice..

The room was empty. Dishes were clean and there was some food wrapped up. A smile grew on his face at the thought of them leaving him dinner. Where are they though? "She should be back already from work.." he scratched his head before going to Tenko's room. He knocked. No answer. He opened it a bit to find the boy with the covers on his head.

All might fidgeted a bit feeling awkward. He closed the door behind him. Maybe he's sleeping early.. something told him the boy wasn't really sleeping. He found Keira sitting in the terrace hugging her legs.

He opened the door and she immediately turned with a huge smile, "Tenko— oh.. All might.. hey" She deflated, her smile shrinking.

He raised an eyebrow, "I am here.. after a long day of hero work!" He sat on the chair beside her, "you seem more exhausted than me." he exclaimed waiting for her to say something.

She let go of her legs sitting and still not glancing at him. A gust of wind blew her hair back showing her face that didn't have her usual smile, "It was okay. I met some eccentric people that's for sure.." a smile came as she remembered her two new colleagues. "How was your day?"

"Just a regular day of helping people" He grinned event though his eyes looked exhausted. After a moment of silence, his grin had calmed down as well as his voice, "You look upset.. Did something happen?" 

She kept looking at the city in front of them, "Tenko asked me about my quirk today." At this, the hero's eyes shone with curiosity. With all the events happening, he had assumed Keira's quirk was an emitter type. He hummed waiting for her to continue, "I tried convincing him to discover our quirks together but we had a fight and he went to his room.."

His hand went to his chin, "It is expected. He had a trauma related to his quirk. Also, he's still very young. But! It's okay! He will open up. Afterall, I know you mean a lot to young Tenko. If he'll talk to anyone, I can't think of anyone except you!"

Keira peeked at him, "You think so?" 

"I know so, Shane-san!" They smiled at each other and she could feel her mood lifting.  

"You never really told us about your quirk Shane-san.." he threw it out there trying to curb his curiosity.

Her arms came around her, "I used to be quirkless.. guess we have that in common huh.."

She glanced at him, snorting when she spotted his open mouth and eyes. "You'll catch a fly that way All might." He shook his head quickly closing his mouth.

"Forgive me. Each time I think I figured you out, you spring out a surprise on me." He chuckled, at least he tried but the shock was still apparent on his face.

She giggled before a blush came on her face. Did I just giggle? "That's my specialty I guess. Surprising the number one hero." The fan girl inside her felt giddy. A part of her though was still sobered up by the fight with Tenko. She sighed, "I got this quirk the day I came to this world."

He cleared his throat before perking up, "so what is your quirk?" He grinned raising his eyebrows, "I'm very curious~ can't believe I didn't ask you about it before."

She swatted him a bit, a chuckle escaping, "it's not a huge secret like some people" she peeked at him to which he just whistled looking away, "but I did discover some new stuff about it. After my talk with Tencchan, I tried doing a lot of stuff with my quirk."

Another breeze went by.

"I even discovered a new part of it."

He leaned more as if they're sharing a secret, "what is it?"

She raised her hand. A moment passed while nothing happened. Then, he saw it. Slowly the hand that was normal became an array of tiny colors that almost pixelated it. "I thought it was a side effect.." 

She turned it slowly, the hero gaping, before looking at him, "..turns out it's something else."

Her hand was glitching. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.4K 10
This story contains very mature themes. I don't own characters or pictures in this story.
542K 19K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
20.3K 540 18
Shigaraki x Reader fan fiction Complete 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤
283K 8.6K 15
(In this story,KNY is modern AU) As a child,your life was different then others.Being quirkless.Your family didn't hate you being quirkless.They all...