Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️

By creations_tr

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a... More

Prologue
1.Are you kidnapping me?
2.Pig Headed
3.You'll have to marry me
4.Stupid Puppets
5.Married to a Strange Man
6.Legacy
7.Fuck of this kind of life
8.Shocks and Fights
9.Assumptions
10.Kick
11.Return Gift
12.Closeness
13.Trouser Problem
14.Shopping
15.Trying to escape again
16.Scoundrel
17.Invitation Card
18.Mr. Handsome Wild Cat
19.She isn't my girlfriend
20.Good Bye Mr. Nigam
21.Silence
22.Yelled
23.Big Giant
24.Deal
25.What do you think about me
26.Brunch
27.You should be careful
28.Was he playing around with me ?
29.I am not your teddy
30.Feeling Exhausted
31.Girlfriend
32.Excited
33.All the best
34.Invisible abs
35.Is it wrong ?
36.Unique
37.Challenge
38.Second Time
39.I was trying to escape
40.Why are you crying?
41.What if I say yes ?
42.You will be safe with me
43.Like a flash
44.Babygirl, long time no see
45.Falling Hard
46.His Childhood
47.He knew about it
49.The Masquerade Ball
50.Encounter with her father
51.Distracted
52.Burst Out
53.Revenge
54.Shower of Affection
55.Breaking the String of Restraint
56.His Realisation
57.The Traumatic Feeling
58.The heart piercing pain
59.Mess with his family and he'll be your nightmare
60.It becomes personal when you're involved
61.The End of her First Love
62.You are the missing half of my life
63.Two beautiful people creates a beautiful baby
64.Letting his wife deal with the runaway bride
65.We are making-out in my car ?
66.Mr.Robot's weird sense of Romanticism
Epilogue

48.Their practice session

2.5K 315 916
By creations_tr

A few days later, it was usual day. Sid was back from office and after finishing his dinner he moved back to his room.
To his suprise, she asked him to help her in studies.

Avu battled her eyelashes for umpteenth time but Sid showed no response and continued reading his file. She was done with her studies and was now sitting infront of him on the tabel with crossed legs. His demeanor added another spoon of frustration in her mood.

Avu- are you blind ?

She mocked in a infuriated voice that made him roll his eyes.

Sid- and are you dumb ?

He mocked her tone and she pursed her lips, trying to stifle the sheepish grin that was making it's way on her lips.

Avu- you weren't listening, not my fault.

She shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly and got a look from his side.

Sid- and you weren't saying anything and I can only hear if you will speak something.

And this time she couldn't throttle back the sheepish grin.

Sid- now will you speak ?

He said curtly and she cleared her throat straightening her posture.

Avu- look so I'll be straight to my point.

She started and took a pause, sneaking a glance of his.

Avu- ohh I know you are so talented. You can do anything, isn't it ? Why not ? Why not ? If you can handle your business then you can ev..

Sid- I heard you saying that you gonna come straight to the point.

He uttered cutting her rambling in between and her face turned slightly blanch.

Avu- so will you be my da.. I mean will you be my partner in the college anniversary ball ?

She said in a single breath with closed eyes and then took a few deep breaths. She was feeling so abashed. Opening her eyes, she shifted her gaze back at him whose face was as neutral as before.

Avu pov
Will he deny my request ? No, please.

I wanted to ask him beforehand but the time when I remembered it, Prateek have already asked me and I couldn't deny him though.

But now as I'm not going to college and can't practice with Prateek and moreover my leg was hurt, he accepted to go with the only queen bitch.

Though who cares ? His loss and now time for me to capture it.

Sid- I don't dance

He said after a pause in a gruffy voice and a frown etched on her face.

Avu- but you will

She blurted furiously and banged her fist on the table, and wailed when the pain surged in her palms. Sid narrowed his eyes on her deportment.

Avu- I mean you can.. you can

Veiling her painful expression with a nervous smile and hiding her hands back, she gave him a pleading look through her eyes. He rolled his eyes and pulled her hand in front and examine it quickly.

Sid- one day you will surely break your bones due to your childish antics

He derides dryly and she passed him an offended look. But her heart said otherwise, always feeling so overwhelmed by his affectionate side.

Avu- don't try to divert the topic. Even I did all the office work so nicely and I even studied without falling asleep.

She adduced, with a proud look coating on her lips, that made him squint his eye with a look of disbelief.

Sid- unless we count the twenty-six times you yawned, at the verge of falling asleep.

He mocked and she pouted grumpily.

Sid- ye sab mujh par koi ahsaan to nahi tha.
(it didn't do me any favor.)

He screeched and kilted his arms against his stout chest.

Business headed creature.

Avu- I can set you with Ahana

She uttered suddenly and he knitted his eyebrows and stared her vaguely.

Sid- that won't be a difficult task

He shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly and diverted his focus back to his work. Her jaw dropped and eyes squinted, appearing a scowl over her face.

I'm telling you he surely have something for Ahana.

ScM- ya.. yaa.. future Mrs. Nigam she will be.

What the fuck! Pipe down mind.

ScM- lagi n ? Jali jali.
(irked you right ? Jello jello.)

Shoo away, mind, before I scuff that smirk off you.

Sid- go with Riyaz.

He suggested which broke the fetters of her thoughts. She scrunched her nose in irritation on his words.

Avu- I don't want to be the cause of the sinking of the ship I'm trying to sail myself.

She explained, trying to keep her voice cool, but the annoyance in her voice was still evident. His brows furrowed in dubiety, not understanding her words and before he could speak more, she quickly adduced.

Avu- and now don't suggest me in any other employee of your company

Throwing her hands in the air, she shot him a pester look.

Sid- then don't go in the ball party

What the bloody heck!

Avu- but I want to go.

She whined, behaving like a stubborn kid.

Sid- then go

His voice have now started reflecting annoyance in them.

Avu- but I can't go alone.

Sid- then go with him. That Bhavesh guy.

Is he even serious ? Why is he even suggesting me different options when I'm clearly reques...

ScM- ahm ahm telling.. it's telling. That's not called requesting.

Whatever, traitor mind.

Sid- I'm very much serious. Now stop annoying me.

He said in a final tone but as if she will pay any heed to his words.

Avu- can't you hear clearly, I'm asking you to come ? And why will I ask Bhavesh, he gotcha go with his girlfriend.

She spatted furiously, emphasizing you and gritted her teeth simultaneously. Sid gazed at her sedately for couple of seconds but then drew his eyes away. 'That guy have a girlfriend.' he thought to himself and exhaled out a small sigh unknowingly.

Sid- look, first of all I've never danced and secondly, anyone can easily recognise me. So, enough of you behaving like a clamant monkey kid.

He articulated discreetly in a tone which meant no more discussion, but she had to prove him wrong by arguing again.

Avu- as it's a masquerade ball party, so no one will diagnose that it's The Siddharth Nigam here, and moreover no one in their entire life, will expect you to be there.

Except Riyaz, as he was the one who suggested me to persuade this wild cat to be my partner.

ScM- ehmm it's date, I guess.

Bottle up already.

Avu- and about dancing, someone once told me that life is the name learning.

She grinned mischievously, prudently exaggerating the words which he once said to her. And on contrary, Sid was confounded by the fact that she remembers his words so well.

Got the taste of your own dish, Mr. Professor.

Avu- so you are coming.

She announced with a wide grin on her lips and he wiggled his eyebrows, throwing a look at her.

Sid- NO

Avu- YES

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sid- mom, you are spoiling her

He snapped for the umpteenth time in a tart voice, which Vibha ignored as prior.

Vib- I couldn't spoil you, so at least let me spoil my daughter.

Vibha affirmed and Avu beamed showing her teeth and side hugged Vibha.

Avu- thankyou so much, Aunty

Giggling and slightly rocking Vibha in her clutch, she happily kissed her on her cheek.

Vib- aww mera cute baccha
(aww my cute baby)

Obscurely pulling Avu's soft cheeks, Vibha caressed her hair lovingly. Meanwhile, Sid stood there prashantly, watching them, his insides were floating with solidarity.

Always being busy with work, he couldn't spend much time with his mom and the whole mansion always used to feel so void even in the presence of so many people.

Avu- we don't have much time, Aunty. First learning the dance and then we have to choose the outfits too.

She rendered in a stampede voice and Vibha held her shoulder, giving her a calm down look.

Vib- you don't have to worry about that, I myself will get your outfits designed.

She assured with a smile on which Avu passed her a thanking simper. There was no doubt that both Vibha and Avu have got along in an amazing bond in a quick time.

Vib- now get to action

Vibha said acting like a director and Avu nodded obediently, and the two eventually laughed. Sid shook his head and mumbled 'while living with her, my mom has also started behaving like a kid.' Avu narrowed her eyes being aware of his thoughts.

Vib- come on, bring the camera.

Vibha ordered one of the servant, with zeal leaking through her words, and he quickly noded his head following her words.

Sid- mom, what's the need ? It's just the practice.

He protested but Vibha totally ignored his demurrer.

Vib- who is the mom here ? You or me ?

She said in an authorised tone and Sid sighed in defeat. Avu stifles her laughter, enjoying Sid's condition and poked her tongue at him in a teasing manner when his eyes moved to her. She smirked in victory and flipped her hair and Sid scoffs and rolled his eyes cumulatively.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu- okay, so keep your hand on my waist

Moving closer to him, she said, which came out like a whisper. He took a quick glance of all the phone cameras, which were fixed at them on his mother's order, to capture them from all the possible angles.

Vib- do it already

Vibha said, giving him a push through hand motion in the air. He took a deep breath, moving his eyes to fix over her. Slowly, he kept his hand over her waist. Rolling her both lips together, she locked her eyes with him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Avu- now interwine your free hand with mine

She said, trying to clamp the palpitation of her heart. He nodded slowly and interwined his hands with her.

Avu- not this way, like this.

Freeing their intertwined fingers, she avowed, and stick their palms together and gestured him to lock his fingers on her knuckles.

Avu- now move you left leg backwards when I'll step my right leg ahead and we will repeat it with the other too.

Explaining charily, she kept her eyes hanging down. Her nerves were throbbing with unknown excitement and looking directly into his eyes won't be helpful to her at all. Being the quick learner, he quickly followed the pace as she explained.

Vib- move closer, you guys are so far like the other one is a plague.

Chugging with a frown, Vibha gave them a look. Both sneaked a quick glance of each other, they nodded their heads, not having any other option rather than following Vibha's behest.

Vibha and the workers clapped while Sidneet maintained the steps with each other. They continued their practice session, followed by various steps and turns. The waves of shivers that ran through their bodies can't be avoided among all this.

Vibha mentally made a note to get the clips into a proper video with the help of Riyaz. Blessing them now and then, she beseech to God for thousand times to keep evil eyes off from them.

But the fact slipped out of her mind or should say, she tried to avoid, that life never moves on smooth tracks.

Chapter Word- 1900
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav or worst parts

So, the twisting chapters are on way from next one, that's why I've kept this chapter smaller.

Although, I don't feel like writing from the way the responses are getting down. But thankyou for the genuine readers who are the only reason I'm writing. ❤️🥺

Please vote on the chapters on which you haven't yet. 🙏

Your dearest author
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

144K 7.6K 55
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
75K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...