๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—...

By Hobo_Arts

(๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ4) ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐‰๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง & ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
- Cafรจ -
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX - FINALE (fr this time)

XI

2.8K 70 281
By Hobo_Arts

01.10pm,
Hawkins Lunch Hall,

MIKE'S POV:

"OUR D&D CLUB."

Shit. I was going to tell him. I would've told him but he probably wouldn't listen to me. So I'm not to blame..right? It's just a game, he shouldn't be mad.

"Your D-D&D club?" Will asked.

I looked up to see and we made eye contact. He was looking right at me, sad. Fuck, there was no way to explain it. Why am I such a shitty person? I ignored him on birthday then joined a club about a game a refused to play with him.

"Would you like to join?" Eddie asked.

"Uh- No, I'm okay." He muttered, breaking eye contact with me. "Thanks for the offer though."

"If you say so." Eddie sighed.

"But isn't D&D like your favourite thing ever??" Dustin asked.

"Was." He said, looking down.

"BOO!" Someone yelled, tapping my shoulder. It was El, with Max right behind her.

I just smiled at her and looked back at Will

"Something wrong??" Max asked, tapping infront of me to get my attention.

"I thought you didn't care about me." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't give me attitude, mister and as annoying ad you are, you're still my friend and I still care." Max said.

"Uh- it's kind of too much to explain right now. I'll tell you later." I sighed. I looked back to Will, he still looked hurt.

Max must've seen me looking at Will.

"Something to do with Will?" She asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Max, you are still coming over today, right?" El asked.

"Yup!" Max smiled. "Why don't you come over too? We can talk there, in El's room or something."

"You really think that's the best thing to do? I just said the problem was between me and Will and you want me to come to go his house??" I sighed.

"Just say you're there for El or something." Max scoffed.

"Okay, okay." I said.

"Who are all these people, Mike? And why are all of you wearing the same shirt?" El asked.

"Oh, that's their dumb D&D club." Max said rolling her eyes.

"D&D isn't dumb, it's fun!" Both Eddie and Will said simultaneously.

.
.
.

"So you do like D&D, afterall?" Eddie smirked, looking at Will.

"Well, yes. But I don't play anymore." Will replied.

"Why don't you play with us? Just once." Eddie offered, "We play Friday's at Mike's house. In his basement."

Shit.

Will looked at me again but not with anger. He looked kind of...confused?

Fuck, I need to apologise. But Jonathan told me to not rush it so I guess I'll take it slow.

"Uh- maybe, idk." Will shrugged.

Maybe? So he didn't hate me afterall? Or maybe be just wanted to play D&D. I shouldn't get my hopes
up so easily.

2.55m,
Family Video,

STEVE'S POV:

"Robin, for fuck's sake, will you stop using the telephone to talk to Vicky?" I scoffed, rolled my eyes and snatched the phone from and ended the call.

"Steve! I thought you said you wanted me to be happy with her!?" She whisper-yelled, taking the phone back from me and started typing in Vicky's house phone number.

"I do but I also don't want you to get false hope. You saw kissing her boyfriend or whoever he was!" I I whisper-yelled back.

She sighed, "Yeah, you're right, sorry."

"Don't apologise. You can call her but only on your break."

The bell at the door rang.

"Hello, dear customer. How can I help you?" I asked, "Oh. Hey Nancy, Jonathan. You guys watching a movie together?"

"Yep, what do you recommend?" Jonathan asked.

"Depends. You looking for romance, horror or something else?" I replied.

"What do you want, Nance?" Jonathan questioned, patting her head and slightly ruffling her hair.

"Hmm, horror." She responded.

"Oo, brave. Then I'd recommend-"

"BeetleJuice! It's great, funny and- oh! There's this one scene where they-" Robin exclaimed before I covered her mouth.

"Robin. Don't spoil it for them. Anyway, if BeetleJuice is what you want then it's in the horror isle on the fourth row." I smiled pointing to the horror isle.

Jonathan and Nancy smiled back and walked over to the isle which I had pointed them to.

I looked over to Robin and saw her face, it was red. There's no way. She was looking at Jonathan and Nancy. Did she like Jonathan!? Wait, no, she's lesbian. Does that mean she likes Nancy?

"Earth to Robin." I said.

"Huh?" She said, snapping back to reality, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you..Do you like Nancy?" I asked. I think my voice sounding more worried than I hoped it would be.

"W-What? No! I like Vicky." She yelled.

"You've been staring at Nance and your face is red." I sighed.

She must've noticed that she was blushing. She almost immediately covered her face with her two hands. Just then, Nancy and Jonathan came back.

"BeetleJuice. Looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation..uh-" Jonathan smiled.

"Robin." I said typing the movie name and Jonathan into the computer.

"Thanks for the recommendation, Robin. I think Will might like it too." Jonathan said thankfully.

"You're gonna watch it with Will??" I asked.

"No, no. I'm just saying he might want to watch it as well later." He replied.

"Wait, isn't Will that guy that's friends with Dustin?" Robin asked, "How do you know him?"

"Oh, I'm Jonathan Byers, his brother. Have you met him?" Jonathan said.

"No, I haven't even seen him. No idea what he looks like." Robin said.

"Well, we're gonna get going. It was nice seeing you guys, bye!" Nancy said as the two of the walked out.

Robin and I continued talking. We talked about our favourite movies, our least favourite movies, put favourite movies from different genres (with the occasional customer coming to return a movie or to get one.We did this almost every time we had customers and it everytime, it felt like we learnt soemthing new about each other eventhough it was already known facts.

The bell rang again, another customer came in so stopped talking. I faced the door, ready to greet the customer and Robin faced the computer.

Oh, it was Eddie.

"Oh, hey. What're you doing here?" I asked him.

"What do you think? Getting a movie. Isn't that what this place is for?" He laughed and walked to the horror section.

When he got back, he looked annoyed.

"Ughhh, who took BeetleJuice?? That's like my favourite movie ever. I watch it every Friday or Saturday but Dustin broke the DVD last Friday when he came over." Eddie whined. Something about that was cute.

"Jonathan and Nancy took it, why?" I asked.

"I just told you, I watch it every Friday and/or Saturday." He laughed again, "You okay? You're a bit off." He said, flicking my forehead, laughing.

"Oh right," I muttered, rubbing my forehead, "We might have some spare in the back, I'll go check."

I walked to the back. There were spares, tons of them actually but I saw an opportunity.

"Nope, none." I said when I came back to the counter. I heard Eddie groan as he slumped unto the counter.

"Well, this is just great." He said, still slumped on the counter, "Are you 100% sure there aren't any spares??" He asked, fiddling with his rings.

"Nope I didn't see any." I lied.

"Are you sure?? I checked this morning and there were loads." Robin questioned. I swear this girl needs to learn how to shut up sometimes.

"Yes, Robin. I'm sure." I said, "But I have one. At my house. I've never watched it before though. Maybe we can watch it together?"

"Sure, I might accidentally spoil the whole thing for you." Eddie asked, getting to from the counter and smiling.

"That's okay." I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

He had gone to door then stopped and turn around.

"Where and when?" He asked.

"8.00pm, Friday? I don't think my parents would like you, yours? If you're okay with it." I asked, my smile practically reaching my ears.

"Sure." He smiled and waved then left.

I was smiling so hard I was scared it would RIP my mouth. I turned to see Robin staring at me with her eyes widened and her chin practically on the floor.

"Did you just ask Eddie fucking Munson on a movie date!?" She yelled. I put my index over my mouth gesturing for her to keep it down.

"Right, sorry. When did this start??" She asked.

"When did what start?" I asked her typing the next customer's movie and name into the computer.

"When did you start liking Eddie??" She whispered.

"I-I don't know for sure! I just, did I guess." I muttered.

"Do you think you're bi?" She questioned.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Bi, bisexual. It means a girl or a guy who likes both girls and guys." She explained.

"Well, I-I don't know for sure. It's really confusing, I never thought I'd feel this way about a guy before so I never thought about it until now." I sighed, looking down.

"Hey, it's okay, dude." Robin said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "It took me a while to figure out what I was too."

She smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. She's pretty dumb most of the time but when she tries, she can be quite reassuring.

What a great friend.

3.45pm,
The Byers' House,

WILL'S POV:

I was just listening to music and drawing in my room when I heard some familiar voices. It sounded like Max...and Mike??

I swear, if he's here to try and apologise again, I'll lose it. You need to tell when to leave someone alone.

I walked to my door and opened it to see Max and Mike being greeted and welcomed in by El. Mike and I made eye contact and I just slammed my door without thinking. I opened it back up again to walk to Max and drag her into my room, shutting the door behind us (not slamming it this time).

"Dude, what the hell??" She asked.

"That should be my line!" I whisper-yelled, letting go of her wrist.

"Oh, is this about Mike?" She asked. I thought she would've figured that out by now.

"Yes, it's about Mike!" I replied.

"Don't worry, he's not here to apologise to you ir anything. He already promised not to bother you if it's not absolutely necessary. We were talking at the lunch table and he seemed really off so I asked him what was wrong. He said it was too much to explain at the moment so I suggested to come over here with me since I already planned on coming over anyway and we would talk then." Max sighed, "God, that was a lot to explain."

I just sighed and opened the door for her to leave.

"If he does bother you for something not urgent tell me. I'll deal with him." She smiled and left to El's room.

I sat back down on my bed and continued drawing. He's probably going to bother me anyway. Either for the D&D club, leaving me out, making me cry, forgetting my birthday, hurting my wrist or all of the above.

Before I knew, I was drawing Mike. When I realised, I ripped it out without thinking and went to my bin. I just stood infront of the bin, just standing there. I couldn't throw it away because it was Mike. No matter how terrible he had been, it was still Mike and unfortunately for me, I still loved him.

I sighed, put the sketch of Mike on my desk and left to the kitchen for a glass of water. Before I left though, I made sure to check Mike wasn't there. I didn't want him to apologise or try to talk to me again. When I got to the kitchen, I saw some popcorn on the counter. I went to the living room to find Nancy and Jonathan.

"Oh, hey Nancy. When did you get here?" I asked, smiling. Nancy was always really nice to me. Jonathan told me she called me cute once when I was younger.

"Oh, hi Will. I got here ages ago, even before Mike. I guess you didn't notice, huh? You did look a bit out of it, everything okay?" Nancy responded pausing what they were watching.

"What're watching?" I asked, trying to move away from the her question.

"It's called 'BeetleJuice', Robin, Steve's friend, recommended it for us." Jonathan smiled, "I thought you might be interested in it. Wanna watch?"

"Wouldn't that like, kill the mood??" I asked.

"No, like after we're done with it." Jonathan laughed.

"Sure, looks interesting. Is it a horror or a thriller?" I asked, Jonathan knew their were the only type of movies I watched. Something had to be really interesting for me to watch it if it wasn't a horror or thriller.

"Horror." He replied.

"I'm assuming this belongs to you guys." I said, pointing to the bowl with popcorn in it.

"Nope, we have ours. Jonathan made too much so he left some there for you guys if you want any." Nancy smiled, returning to their movie.

I took the popcorn, headed to El's room and knocked on the door.

3.50pm,
El's Bedroom,

MAX'S POV:

"Dude. So you're telling me you said no to his favourite game and then proceeded to join a club about it after he moved away!? You also forgot his birthday, told him he makes your stomach turn, hurt his wrists and made him cry!?" I whisper-yelled, trying my best to sound surprised as Will he already told me all of this.

"Not cool, Mike, not bitchin'." El said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I know, I know. He has every right to be mad at me but.. I just wished he'd talk to me. I'm not expecting him to forgive me straight away but I want to make sure he knows I'm genuinely sorry." He sighed.

He kinda looked like he was on the verge of tears. What he said was right. Will did have every right to be angry, but I also understood that Mike was genuinely sorry. It would take a lot to win his forgiveness and trust back. Perhaps he could start by getting him a gift?

"You said you forgot his birthday, right?" El said, "Maybe get him a gift?"

It's almost as if she can read my mind. That girl, God knows how much I love her. Unfortunately, since she's dating Mike at the moment, it seems I have no chance. But it also seems that he's losing interest in El and focusing more on Will. That could be just because they used to be best friends and he misses him or it could be because he-

KNOCK, KNOCK

El got up to answer the door, it was Will.

"Hey. Jonathan made popcorn for him and Nancy but he made too much and he said we could have the spares." He said blandly. I guess he still wasn't in a good mood since Mike was still here.

"Oh, that's so nice of him!" El said, taking it from Will.

He was about to leave and I thought maybe I could speed up their re-friendshipping(?)?

"Will, you're not having any? Come inside, come on!" I smiled.

"I'm not hungry." He said bluntly and turned to leave again.

"Will. You didn't eat anything at lunch, even if it's just popcorn, it's better than not eating anything, right?" I insisted.

"Really, I'm not hungry. Enjoy your popcorn." He said, closing the doors and leaving.

Damn, wasn't expecting that to happen. I really didn't see him eat anything at lunch, God knows if he even had anything for breakfast.

I'm worried about you, Will.

MIKE'S POV:

I was talking with El and Max about what I should to help earn his trust and forgiveness when someone knocked on the door. El stood up and opened the door, it was Will. I immediately looked down, being careful so I didn't accidentally make him uncomfortable. Max and Will were taking so I took it as an opportunity to look at him, no specific reason. I just missed his face.

When I did, that same feeling from before in class came back. My heart started beating really fast and I could feel my face getting again. I knew for sure it wasn't the weather this time because it was cold as fuck in El's room and a wave of heat couldn't just appear put of nowhere.

I sat up properly and put my hand to my heart and clenched my chest, pulling on my shirt.

My face just getting hotter and hotter and my heart beat faster and faster. When I looked at Will, it only got worse. I could feel my stomach turning.

Just what in hell is this feeling?

[AUTHOR NOTE]:

[Wow! This is longest chapter yet! Almost 3,000 words! Sorry if som readers don't prefer long chapters. I don't really have a certain way or routine of updating or writing. I just update when I feel like it and sometimes, I write a lot of short chapters in one day or one long chapter and don't update for the rest of the week.

I hope you enjoyed reading <3

If possible, please let me know if you prefer multiple short chapters or one long chapter or both c: ]

Word Count: 2,933!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 44
โone day we were best friends, the next we weren't โž trigger warning ; [co-planned]
1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 331 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
19.5K 428 19
Byler. That's all ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป