Take or Receive?

By nelilab

Give and take, that is the reality but the truth is Give and you will Receive. Yet people thought it is th... More

Author's Warning
Prolugue
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The Job
Part 3: My First Customer

Part 4: Oh No!

3 0 0
By nelilab

People who is aggressive is the one who is in great pain. - mine

NIX POV

Atlast! I have my own POV! Thank you author! I love you!!!!!

The moment the customers are rushing to the choosing room, I feel my bones trembling in nervousness. I may be a slut or a whore but honestly I'm still a virgin! Just like Leen. Oh right Leen!

I look around and find Leen shaking with nervousness as she lay down her head. I sense she is in the point of fighting with her inner self. Her hands are covered with sweat and I can see the color, its pale. Oh my sister. I feel my heart is breaking into pieces. It's like it was been tortured by a knife. I really need to go to her. I almost take a step when Brey block my path.

"Ms. Nix" with a simple smile "you are now taken". She took a bow and I glance at Leen's direction once again. I saw her lifting her head and her beautiful smile. She will be fine. I know it. I look at Brey and smile. "Thanks. "

She lead me to a huge antique room. Well, I've been here already so I kinda know the structure of the rooms here.

Brey knock the door three times "Sir your lady is here". She open the door and lead me inside. She took her bow and she smiles at me comfortably and finally she leave.

I hear an applause that made me turn around. I saw an old fat ugly man sitting to an antique chair. He wear a business attire and beside him is a black suitcase.

First rule, I take my bow. Secondly, I wear my beautiful smile. Cheese in a cup cake! Seriously? My customer is this old man? What a bad luck Nix Say! Gosh! I really need to take more courage to this.

His height is maybe in 5'5. He seems old which is most likely at the age of 40's. Gross! His eyes are big with a brownish color. His face is kinda hairy in sideways. He has a flat nose yet a formed lips. He wear a golden necklace that matches his bracelet and ring. He looks a billionaire.

Wish me luck! I need to earn more money! For Leen. She always dream to be a lawyer though she finished her accountancy course already. This is for her. For the both of us.

He stand up and walk towards me. He look into my eyes. He grin and he smirk. He touch my back roughly. Smelling the scent all over me. "You look yummy hon" he whispers. He caress my waist and throw me nearer to him that my tummy touch his big tummy.

I'm frightened. It seems that this man is totally hungry in taking me to bed. My blood is boiling and I hear the loud beat of my heart. I think I can't bear this. I close my eyes and feeling my dry throat. The image of Leen flash to my brain. Yes! I can do this! For Leen!

"Don't be nervous child" he whisper while touching my skin. "You already know what you need to do". I gulp. "Just satisfy me and I'll give you what you deserve". He touch my tummy up to my breast. He put a deadly smile.

I take a step away from him. I saw the bed with money. I don't know how it cost. He laugh. I look at him again "You want it right? You can have it all girl. It's worth fifty thousand dollars" then he smirk.

What the hell? Fifty thousand dollars?? I can make my own house with that already! I can even send Leen to a famous and wonderful University. Nix! This is huge! This is it! I gulp again.

I walk towards the bed and get all the money putting it to my purse. I can do this! I know I can! It saddened me totally. My virginity will be taken by this ugly fat old man. Maybe if he is hot and sexy, I can take it. I take a big sigh. I guess this is really is it. I take this. I'll face the consequence.

"Mister can I use your bathroom? I will just prepare myself" I excused myself with a fake smile.

"Sure thing! Just do it fast" then He smirk and he walk to the table. He eat the foods prepared and drink. Jeez! He is totally a pig.!

I bring my feet to the comfort room and take a half bath. It really saddened me. Part of my heart is broken. I didn't recognize that my tears are falling. I can't handle this anymore! I really did cry. It hurts. I hug myself while crying. I made my final decision. I will do it. For Leen. For my sister.

I take the towel that is place beside the door and wear my gown. I put some light make up. And I wear my ever beautiful fake smile. This is it! For her!

I went out from the bathroom and I saw the pig talking through his phone. Maybe it's about the business. I take forward to step to hear the conversation.

I gasped when I saw tears falling from his eyes. Suddenly, part of me wants to comfort him and ask him that's the problem but part of me also is fear. I'm afraid to do so.

"What is it. . that I need to . .do for you to. . stay?" He cried while trying to take his breath in normal.

"I can give you everything" he cried "Money? House? Car? Just hell tell me wife!" Oh my gosh! It's his wife. Why is he crying while talking to his wife? I gasped.

"No! Please don't! Don't! " he burst out crying. Now I saw him sitting in the floor crying. So loud. He can't barely breath normally. It feels like he needs more oxygen. I can't even look at him. It made me cry too. What's with his wife?

He dialled again his wife I think but there's no answer. My feet wants to go beside him and comfort him but my brain stop me. It's crazy! What should I do?

As I look at him again, I'm busted. He saw me standing looking at him. Darn it! What now??

"I.... was trying to.... find you... and now I found you! " I wear my ever stupid fake smile. What the hell mouth! Seriously? ? Goodness! I just hope he wouldn't be embarrass.

He stand up and he wipe his tears by his handkerchief. He look directly to my eyes. And it is burning. I saw his eyes blacken. It fears me. He walk towards me. I walk backward. It body is trembling. It feels like that I can't feel the floor anymore. My strength is draining. I hear him smirk.

My leg touch the edge of the bed. Checkmate! I don't know where to go. I look at him and his eyes keep on burning and the color of it blacken more. Lord help me!

"Please don't" I'm begging to him. I already fall to the bed. My tears are now falling instantly. "Please stop". I cried.

He touch my thigh and his hand is running from it to my legs. He cupped my breast with his other hand while his eyes is traveling to my body. I cough. I can't take this anymore.

I pushed him with all the strength I have. "Stop doing this things just because you are in pain!!" I yell at him. I stand shaking. I saw him on the floor. He didn't move.

"If you truly love your wife go after her! Women doesn't just need money! Or car or many houses you idiot!" I shouted. I need to tell him the fact.

"If you love your wife dearly why are you here at the first place??!" I asked him with a puzzled. I saw tears running from his eyes again. It made me realize. Why would he spend too much money for a girl like me if he loves his wife. Just to be pleased? Just to be satisfied? Gosh! I hold to my thought. I gasped.

"You. Your wife cannot please you does she? " I ask him with a pity voice. I saw him nod a little. "But why? " I draw nearer to him and I sat beside him.

He lit his face a little bit and I saw him smiling forcefully. "Who would love a man like me? Ugly. Stupid and totally useless! " I saw his tears keep on running to his face.

"Women didn't love me. They just love my money" Part of me was been targeted with an arrow. I am here because of money. Because of his money. I look down and keep my mouth shut.

"I just thought she is different. She used to take care of me when I got home. She is one of our maids at the house. My age at that time is 30 and she is 25." he smile while reminiscing his past I guess.

"Everything was perfect. You see this body and face of mine is the same when I was 30 that's why I believe she really loves me. " He took his pocket and open it. I saw a picture. A family picture. I saw him and a lady whom I think is his wife.

"We got married after six months of flirting to each other" he sit up properly. "We even had a son. The most beautiful asset and possession I could ever have. " he cried again.

"Until... Until I figure out that her mother just push her to be sweet and good to me... For the money". I gasped. That is so rude!

"It breaks my heart into pieces" he cry out so loud. "But I still love her. I still keep her as my wife. Giving everything what she wants. " he wipe his tears.

"And now she choose to leave me and my son. " he smile forcefully. I cry. I can't take any longer. I know exactly how it feels to be alone. I'm really thankful that I still have Leen in my life.

He look shocked that I cry. Well, I don't have a plan to share the story of my life. All he needs is some advice. Advice from a broken soul just like him. Me.

"We have a different story in life and brokenness is part of it" He now lit his face and he focus on my words that I utter.

"All you need to do is to live. If your reason why you still live is your wife then change it. Make your son the reason now. I know it's hard but you need to survive. " I look at him

"You need to be strong out of the battle for you to commit the victory" I smile "Straighten up! Stand still! Your son is with you! " he smile. A smile that fills with hope.

"The pleasure and happiness that you need can be only found to your begotten son sir. " I stand up "Satisfy him with your unfailing love" I look at him that is standing already "And he will satisfy you too with the love you needed." he smile.

"Thank you. Now. Now. Now" he reach out his suitcase and open it. My GOSH! It is filled with many papers. MONEY! Totally a MONEY!

"You are worthy of anything lady. Take this sixty thousand dollars Ms. Nix as a token of thanks" he smirk and he shake my hand. He smile genuinely.

Oh my goodness! What the! I can't believe it! I didn't lost my virginity. I earn so much money. What else can I dream of? Thank you!!!

"Thank you so much Mister. This is a big help! " I hug him. I've just been carried with my emotion. He is not gross now. I take it back.

Life is so good. My day end up with a big smile on my face. Leen. We are almost there. I'm in the point of giving back what I snatch from you. Her heart is broken.

Author: Now what? Please comment and vote. Thanky !

What does Nix means about the last paragraph? Let's check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
422K 12.7K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...