Part 4: Oh No!

People who is aggressive is the one who is in great pain. - mine

NIX POV

Atlast! I have my own POV! Thank you author! I love you!!!!!

The moment the customers are rushing to the choosing room, I feel my bones trembling in nervousness. I may be a slut or a whore but honestly I'm still a virgin! Just like Leen. Oh right Leen!

I look around and find Leen shaking with nervousness as she lay down her head. I sense she is in the point of fighting with her inner self. Her hands are covered with sweat and I can see the color, its pale. Oh my sister. I feel my heart is breaking into pieces. It's like it was been tortured by a knife. I really need to go to her. I almost take a step when Brey block my path.

"Ms. Nix" with a simple smile "you are now taken". She took a bow and I glance at Leen's direction once again. I saw her lifting her head and her beautiful smile. She will be fine. I know it. I look at Brey and smile. "Thanks. "

She lead me to a huge antique room. Well, I've been here already so I kinda know the structure of the rooms here.

Brey knock the door three times "Sir your lady is here". She open the door and lead me inside. She took her bow and she smiles at me comfortably and finally she leave.

I hear an applause that made me turn around. I saw an old fat ugly man sitting to an antique chair. He wear a business attire and beside him is a black suitcase.

First rule, I take my bow. Secondly, I wear my beautiful smile. Cheese in a cup cake! Seriously? My customer is this old man? What a bad luck Nix Say! Gosh! I really need to take more courage to this.

His height is maybe in 5'5. He seems old which is most likely at the age of 40's. Gross! His eyes are big with a brownish color. His face is kinda hairy in sideways. He has a flat nose yet a formed lips. He wear a golden necklace that matches his bracelet and ring. He looks a billionaire.

Wish me luck! I need to earn more money! For Leen. She always dream to be a lawyer though she finished her accountancy course already. This is for her. For the both of us.

He stand up and walk towards me. He look into my eyes. He grin and he smirk. He touch my back roughly. Smelling the scent all over me. "You look yummy hon" he whispers. He caress my waist and throw me nearer to him that my tummy touch his big tummy.

I'm frightened. It seems that this man is totally hungry in taking me to bed. My blood is boiling and I hear the loud beat of my heart. I think I can't bear this. I close my eyes and feeling my dry throat. The image of Leen flash to my brain. Yes! I can do this! For Leen!

"Don't be nervous child" he whisper while touching my skin. "You already know what you need to do". I gulp. "Just satisfy me and I'll give you what you deserve". He touch my tummy up to my breast. He put a deadly smile.

I take a step away from him. I saw the bed with money. I don't know how it cost. He laugh. I look at him again "You want it right? You can have it all girl. It's worth fifty thousand dollars" then he smirk.

What the hell? Fifty thousand dollars?? I can make my own house with that already! I can even send Leen to a famous and wonderful University. Nix! This is huge! This is it! I gulp again.

I walk towards the bed and get all the money putting it to my purse. I can do this! I know I can! It saddened me totally. My virginity will be taken by this ugly fat old man. Maybe if he is hot and sexy, I can take it. I take a big sigh. I guess this is really is it. I take this. I'll face the consequence.