Part 1: The Beginning

LEEN'S POV

"Oh my gosh! We are so late! We need to hurry Nix! Come on!" I throw her my pink pillow and I rush to the door when I'm finished locking my silver glittering high heels.

"Ouch Leen! You stupid whore!" She chase me while throwing other pillows.

"Are we going or are we keep on chasing each other?" I stop and trying to keep my breathing and heart beat in normal.

"Come on! Let's go! Money is on the way honey!" We both laugh and went outside to take a cab. She always looks gorgeous every time she laugh.

"Level 5 please" I look at the driver and I hear him smirk and he wink. Gross!

"No problem ladies" the fat old man driver replied.

"We are not yet in work yet we already have a client!" Nix whisper and she laugh. Now I take it back, her being gorgeous. Jeez! Double eww!

"Eww! Gross! My skin is not worth touching like him" my hair at the back of my neck stand. Over my dead sexy body.

"Oh sweety. In our work there's no hushing and choosing of people. They choose, you work" she laugh while putting a make up.

"I guess this is it" I whisper that only Nix can hear before retouching my face.

"Only one rule babe" I look at her eyes. "Just satisfy and be satisfied".

Nix Say is my ever stupid, whore, crazy, insane but gorgeous closest best friend. We both live in the same roof. We both don't have parents. Her parents died because of a car accident while mine, I really don't know.

I think I came from heaven and was thrown to the orphanage. Hell! I care about my life! I was just totally nothing.

I was been adopted by the parents of Nix when I was 5 for the reason to be a playmate of their daughter while they are busy doing their business.

After the confirmation of the adoption papers, the same year the accident happen. That's when I, Leen Nethali Say became the only family of Nix Say. And that is the beginning of my life.

"Sweety! " I sigh "Are you ready?" Nix hold my hand.

"Ready as ever be" I smile. I know she will be there for me.

As I take every step my heart pump wildly. Josh! What's with me? I need this! We need this! A little bit of courage will do.

I have a reason to do this. Nix. I will do whatever it takes.

Nix

Nix

Nix

Bear it in mind Leen Nethali Say. This is for her. I need to live. We need to live. The reason I live is her.

Author: I'm sorry if it is not so long. I just want to make more excitement. Keep on reading fellas!

PS. Please vote so that I can update my next chapter.

How about 50 votes just for this chapter?

Vote or Stop.