The Elemental Hero : BOBOIBOY

By BestToonAnime

"There is something more than what meets the eye." A very true quote for a quirkless boy who has powers but i... More

Hey guys
Happy New Year
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
The First Meeting
Clash of Brains
Boboiboy at UA
Class - C
Dark debut
Famous
USJ arc
A realization to the very core
The bitter truth
The HARSH truth
Mini Chapter- Adventure of Cattus
There's only one truth
Time of Confrontation
The orange girl, It hits too close
A clue, Towards the Festival
Anticipated festival, Preparation and Outlook

Days pass by.....

1.5K 82 37
By BestToonAnime

Yo.
_________________________________________

You know Boboiboy now understands how bad are rumors. Rumors are now his arch-enemy. Apparently him being quirkless spread in the school like wildfire and wow. Boboiboy never really felt so bad or depressed ever before in his life. Was not having a quirk really that bad. He was technically quirkless in his world. It was that after he got powers from Ochobot he became the Superhero of the Galaxy. The one and only to defeat Reta'ka, the master of 7 elementals.

Boboiboy looked at his watch. The power of 12 elementals on his wrist.

They have the powers to conquer the galaxies you fool.

His voice. Reta'ka's unmistakable voice echoed in his ear. He didn't forget how he easily handled Boboiboy. How he took his friends hostage. How he nearly killed Hang Kasa because Boboiboy never tried to discover his full extent of his power until someone forced him.

He would show 'em all. But later. But he wasn't really liking it. People were sneering at him like he's a disease. The teachers were not taking any action. Most probably trying to break him by psychological manipulation.

Inside,

Lightning was ready with all sorts of poisons made by Light while Fire was standing there with Leaf's pitcher plant ready to gobble every last one of them. And we could see Dark with a deadpan expression on his face holding both of them with dark tendrils.

Cut it out. He sighed. Let's not go any further than this.

Outside,

Boboiboy felt alone. This wasn't what he envisioned at all. He felt alone. Lonely. He remembers his friends, all of them having fun altogether. Some funny while some sad moments. You don't really need to have a sad life to understand loneliness like Boboiboy was feeling.

What Boboiboy envisioned was that he would go to school, show his powers and become cool like Fang and rub it in his face although Boboiboy always won the contest of popularity. What he didn't really account for was this world. Something was wrong here. On the very fundamental level.

Why avoid him? Why hate him? He doesn't have quirks, big deal. He has cooler powers. Heck, many of the students here won't be able to match him. They want to become heroes. What a joke? What can a guy with a quirk to elongate his neck can do? What can a guy with with big teeth do? Heck what can a girl with slime powers do? Nothing. The answer was nothing. Plus he found slime disgusting. They were sticky although Solar liked to experiment with them. Alot.

He could do them. He can do what others don't. He might be the strongest here. Just imagine these guys against Borara. They would have just died in the first 3 minutes. They can't even stand up to him. He might just clap them all.

And everything went downhill when the rumors reached Class-1A. The memory of the vigilante still fresh in their minds, the rumors escalated to new levels. Now apparently Boboiboy was a spy or he was a villain. He didn't really belonged in the school as he had no quirk. Now people started to scorn him. To hate him. To see him as a trash. A villain and as a cherry on the pie, a spy as well. Just wonderful. Claps.

He tried to walk and someone tripped him. He gave him a middle finger and said, "You don't belong here worthless trash."

And everyone turned towards the boy who was loud on purpose and Boboiboy who just picked up his plate and walked away. "I'm still not done loser." He said catching him by his collar almost choking him as Boboiboy roughly parried his arm away. The boy angry at the sight of this worthless quirkless individual standing upto him shouted "You think you're some big shot. Dream on bastard. Quirkless people like you are insects just to be crushed."

Boboiboy looked around as everyone was looking at him with various degrees of disgust and hate. Fighting back in this situation here wouldn't be favorable in his case. He detected the presence of a teacher closing in. Or rather watching from afar. It was Cementoss looking from afar and then going back on his work. He came here to give report to Principal Nezu about the damage successfully minimized at USJ as he saw the chaos happening in the cafeteria. At first he thought to report about it to Principal Nezu but then he thought, what was the result. The students were right. Quirkless people cannot be heroes after all. They'll just get killed in the line of their work.

So he left him. Maybe his parents bribe the school or something. Or maybe it was pure dumb luck. Probably the latter. So Cementoss left away from there. Maybe after getting bullied and hearing a few harsh words, the boy would realise. If anything extreme happens then he would himself settle the matter.

And thus he left unknowingly setting the path of something great and grand for Boboiboy starting from hardships to the glory.

Boboiboy clenched his fist as he saw the pro-hero returning backwards. He was really starting to get angry angry. At most, his hands started to change in colour of lava although unfortunately or fortunately no one noticed it.

And Boboiboy just bit on his lower lip as he walked away. These kids wouldn't know what were heroes like? He knew it because he faught them. Villains. He would show them how strong he is. Just they wait.

"Hmph. Go home loser." The boy sneered. "Go home and play with your daddy." As his other friends joined him.

"Awww.... maybe he's his father's baby boy."

"Maybe he's just shit scared looking at the future pros."

"What a wimp."

"Wait. Maybe he'll cry."

And the other people in the cafeteria were just talking to one another.

"I heard he's a spy."

"I heard he's a villain." A girl said frantically.

Tears were gathered in the brown orbs of Boboiboy listening to these guys. He gritted his teeth. No fighting. It won't be in his favor. He would show them later. They weren't anything special compared to him in terms of power and experience.

And he quietly left. Two boys were looking at the dino-cap wearing boy. A guy with purple hair and a guy with green hair. Looking from the opposite sides from the extreme side of the same spectrum Midoriya Izuku and Hitoshi Shinso looked at Boboiboy with sympathy.

Maybe he'll understand.

They both thought at the same time not knowing about each other. Izuku without any hesitation went to follow him when Ochako grabbed his arm. "Deku-kun! Where are you going?"

"A-ah.... Uraraka-san..." he said stuttering as Uraraka was holding his arm. A girl was holding his arm. But he has to meet with that boy. "I-I was going to meet him." He said pointing towards Boboiboy as Uraraka looked towards him curiously.

"Ah! The new boy." Uraraka just arriving after Midoriya didn't saw the looks of hate or disgust or the behavior of students towards him. However, Midoriya saw it all. Yet, he wasn't able to move. Dammit. Why? What stopped him? Why his legs didn't move? Why his instincts didn't screamed him to move?

He felt guilty. Because he knew the reason. He was once bullied as well. Because he was quirkless, he was looked down upon. He was beaten, he was thrashed and people even said him to give up his life. After coming to UA, he learned what was normal life. How to be normal. The mental scars were slowly healing. He didn't wanted to lose it all.

".....and that's why we shouldn't associate with people like them. Quirkless people cannot become heroes so easily." Iida completed his speech. Tenya Iida was the class representative of Class-1A.

Tenya seems stern and even intimidating at first glance. He is a simple, intelligent, disciplined person. Due to his generally quite hyperactive and intense behavior, he often has particular tics, such as moving his arms in a specific way or suddenly contracting his body. However, he rarely deviates from his usual severe expression. Tenya has a tendency to take everything very seriously and often jumps at conclusions.

He is fully dedicated to his studies and loves learning new things. As a delegate of his class, he is also obsessed with organization and discipline, expecting his classmates to be as rigorous as he is.

Tenya was also very committed to following the rules and sticking to protocol and that's why he didn't like it when a boy just simply threatened the teachers to take a new boy in school and the teachers obliged. People like them were delinquents and should be often avoided. Plus it was almost impossible....Aah! Just let it be. He just wanted to spend time with his friends.

"Let's go Midoriya." He said as he pulled Midoriya's hand who was still holding Uraraka's hand. Because of the jerk given by Iida, the two of them came awfully close as they blushed.

His hand is so rough and warm.

Her hand is so smooth and soft.

And Midoriya quickly slapped himself inside his mind as he started to deeply apologize for his inappropriate behavior. "A-ah. Uraraka-san, I'm so sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen, I mean it shouldn't have happened. Oh God, what am I speaking.....It was, I was...." and he continued his ramblings as Uraraka just waved him off.

"It's fine. It's fine."

But Midoriya was still muttering as his words were covering him like a typhoon and Uraraka sweatdropped. But Midoriya made up his mind. He cannot be a hero if he cannot stand up to his fears. And so Midoriya made a self promise. He would never leave while someone will get bullied and also he'll sought out this boy afterwards. Unknown to anyone, just the mere presence of Boboiboy was shifting reality as Midoriya Izuku was going to reach new heights than before as everyone was growing up together.

Days later,

Nothing changed as pretty much everything remained same. Yeah! Although for Boboiboy he found two new friends. One was Midoriya Izuku and the other was Hitoshi Shinso. And look at the strings of fate, when Midoriya was there with Boboiboy Shinso wasn't there while when Shinso was there with Boboiboy Midoriya Izuku was absent. The two were absolutely ignorant of his each other presence while Boboiboy was happy. He didn't know why but these two guys wanted to be his friends. Even after days passed they were both happy to be with Boboiboy.

Midoriya Izuku was pretty supportive of Boboiboy and just that his friends won't be hurt by his decision he always met Boboiboy alone while Shinso had no restrictions like that and thus he met him whenever he wanted. One thing for sure that Boboiboy was still angry and his resentment was being shown occasionally at the behavior of students and even he doesn't know when he'll snap.

If it wasn't for Izuku and Shinso then Boboiboy was ready to take them all down with Boboiboy Gamma. Truly, his friends were a blessing in disguise. And thus Boboiboy tried to meet them regularly. Who wants a bunch of acquaintances when you've real friends. Despite people keeping an eye on him, he wasn't concerned at all. Because this is what he wanted. A happy life. Now the only thing needed was a chance to test out his power. And he would make their debut quick. Unknown to him, he was subconsciously being affected from darkness of this world.

One day,

Boboiboy was coming home from Grocery shop. Hey, there was 30% sale. You cannot blame him for living alone and managing his budget. And that reminds him that by mistake (not a mistake at all) he escaped the watchful eyes of the policeman keeping an eye on him. Seriously, they need to practice stealth. Gopal had the best stealth out of all 5 of them. Similarly Papa Zola was good in this field as well. Ying was a different story when she got her powers. You just called her and she would just suddenly appear out of nowhere in front of you.

Boboiboy was made to practice stealth for various missions at TAPOPS. Suddenly he heard a commotion behind the alley in the open. Boboiboy quickly ran and hid behind the alley as he peeked out to see the situation.

There were two people dressed in costumes. One was a curvaceous woman at a young adult age with a set of purplish-pink eyes with pupils that are colored white and elegant eyelashes.

And yeah! Her dress was inappropriate. Like totally. Hopefully, with a teacher like Kayama-sensei, Boboiboy has some immunity to such..... things. Yeah!

What's up with female heroes here? Her costume appears to be a skintight bodysuit, with the set colors being purple and pale around the body's area alongside with orange stripes between the side areas of her gloves and leggings' cuffs, she also wore an domino mask with horns around it.

Along with her there was a guy. He was relatively short but rather muscular man, as his face is unknown as it was covered with..... woods?! His Hero Costume is a dark blue bodysuit that includes a wooden belt, wooden knee pads, and wooden shoes. A small bundle of roses hangs from the left side of his belt.

Inside,

And on inside of Boboiboy's mind Leaf was going crazy on the plant lover.

He's so nice. Especially the woods. Let's keep him. He gave his brightest smile to his brothers. Yeah. They will be blinded for a while from the lethal bright smile of Leaf and thus just gave a sheepish laugh.

We can't. Water tried to make him understand. This was always a pain.

Why not? He asks. Man. That cuteness is illegal. There's no way someone can get so cute.

He's not a cat. Fire deadpanned. And chaos ensued.

Outside,

Now for the other guys. They certainly looked like villains although Boboiboy was not gonna judge on appearances. He did that once with Klamkabot for stealing Ochobot while he only saved him.

So he waited. They were fighting against 3 guys as the crowd formed around them. Crowd hm....?! When he was in Pulau Rintis, there weren't so many people to form crowds around his or his friend's fight. Here, it might be a problem for them. Hostages were a bane in any superhero fight.

Hmmm....Psychic wave.

His eyes flickered pink for a moment as he gained information about the 3 villains. Hey! He didn't try to see their personal life at all even though it's easy. He respected privacy of other people. He just wanted to know the quirks of the 3 people and whether or not they were villains.

As expected, they were villains or maybe that was exaggerating them. Not exactly villains as one may say rather they were thieves. Yeah. One in the front looked like the boss. He had pale skin, white hair and his teeth were like a lion. His quirk was something called Electric amplifier. He could raise his physical stats by using the electricity nearby. And looking around Boboiboy could say that he might get enough electricity to defeat both of them as there were several poles and a big television on display on a big skyscraper. Tall buildings around with tons of current flowing through them. Looks like the heroes were unknown of their quirks.

The second one had powers to manipulate shape of normal fire that he produced himself which meant that he could make anything with fire. Even a punch maybe. The third had powers to change the property of wind. If Boboiboy has to describe it he would say that the third guy could make the nearby winds hotter, cooler, freezing, humid, etc.

The heroes have the following quirks. Mt. Lady as her name suggests, it allows her to grow to a gigantic size.

She cannot variate between her base-height and the gigantified height achieved via her Quirk, making her only able to be either her normal height of 162cm or her enlarged height 2,062cm tall.

Wow. That quirk was cool and so was his power. Although he gained a bit too much info about her quirk. The second hero from his costume and hero name was clear. Kamui Woods who has been said to have grown to be incredibly strong during his career as a hero as his skills have led some to believe that he will be a standout hero of the next generation has the quirk called Arbor which allows him to control the wood on his body.

Hmmm.... he'll watch from behind but against who knows? Since using quirk in public is only allowed to professional heroes, he'll use this.

"Elemental Power: Boboiboy Dark." Since Boboiboy cannot use his dark elemental in school because he'll get caught thus he'll use it here. Also, he might help them in case they needed help.

And thus he started to watch over the battle.

How is this chapter? Like and comment. Also for those who say that Boboiboy was written in such a way then for them I would say that Boboiboy is a growing teen not an full fledged adult who has experienced discrimination of some sort. Not to mention you cannot expect him to be mature without any character development. It's the same I did for Midoriya who didn't really get any development in MHA. Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 98 17
What happens when Izuku, the quirkless kid slips up and starts acting diffently than normal? What's he doing in the bad part of town? What will happe...
69.8K 4.5K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
1.4K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
25K 943 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...