LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

01. the seal from another world

3.3K 83 57
By strxapose

◖𓈈﹗﹙chapter one﹚
❛ ▬▬ the seal from another world . . .

              Lilith had never liked the dark. As a nineteen-year-old girl, she didn't hide any shame in admitting it. Not at all. In her earliest memories there had always been a bedside lamp nailed to the nightstand projecting a dim orange light that worked to calm her rush towards the unknown and complete darkness. It had become a difficult habit to break.

              She had made progress during all those years, the night light coming through her window was enough to chase away her fears. She was a big girl now, she had won over her phobia, but then again, she relapsed into fear of the dark.

              There were reasons why when the lights turn off, she felt her heart ready to jump out of her rib cage, feeling a cloud of fear and vulnerability blind her. Sam Winchester, her best friend, had told her that monster existed. All that shit that would make an atheist religious and a scientist crazy. She was eight years old when she believed in a monster waiting under her bed to eat her alive. Since then, she felt so lucky to know about the danger in the darkness, it was on the same level of a God's revelation.

              However, knowing of a supernatural world wasn't an excuse for her current condition, in fact, Lilith was almost sure that having the bedside lamp turned on again was not due to the number of paranormal stories about ghosts, werewolves and wendigos that Sam Winchester had told her. It wasn't the real reason for the intrusive manifestation of fear and loneliness contained in an intense pain on her chest.

              Salty tears attended the night running down her cheeks. No way, that shit was over. She had gotten used to the idea of ​​living in a world where the only evil was not the human being, but also the common and hackneyed representation of evil: monsters.

              Lilith Arduenn sat up on the bed and ran both hands aggressively down her face, wiping away the heavy tears. She sniffled and tried to calm the agitated lump in her throat, trying to calm down and take a deep breath, but she never succeeded. Every day it got worse and the sleepless hours dragged on. She cried every night for the disappearance of her mother. Her life was out of control.

              "Shit, shit, shit!" She moaned like a little girl, frustrated with her own life hitting her for the first time. More tears streamed down her face and Lilith pressed against the inoffensive sheets, crumpling them with the modesty of her childish behavior, although innate to her personality.

              The calendar counted two weeks since her mother was not with her. They had been the most impossible fourteen days she had ever lived, like an illusion of what hell would be like for her. Suddenly she became aware of the overwhelming silence. The clock under the bedside table pointed to half past four in the morning, it wasn't long before dawn and the mere idea of ​​another day brought her down and increased her loneliness. Shit, Lilith had just learned that being alone was not how she had romanticized her entire life.

              Lilith rubbed her eyes once more and pushed the thin strands of sodden hair behind her ears, clearing her flushed face. She decided to get out of bed and find a way to fall asleep. The few hours she slept wasn't enough to carry out daily life. She felt tired all the time and that wasn't normal, not for her who had been energetic and healthy all her life. She loved going for runs and doing squats; she had a strict and established routine before the horrible change.

              The moment Mom was removed from her life, she really realized how little control she had over herself. She was sorely mistaken in believing that she was ready for independent living without maternal protection when she first set foot in college.

              The silence of the house only aggravated her frustrations. Yes, there couldn't be much noise in a fairly quiet family neighborhood at half past four in the morning; but the girl could feel the traces of change, especially every morning when she had to prepare breakfast. Her mom used to wake her up with the voice of some diva from the 90s or classics from the 60s and 70s... until now she hadn't realized how special it was to share a simple latte with mom. She missed her so much, so much more than she had ever imagined.

              She went into the kitchen with the intention of making herself some tea. Hot drinks, especially herbal teas, made her drowsy. She sat down to wait on one of the stools arranged symmetrically by the extension of the shiny black ceramic countertop, where a radio rested at the end of it. Lilith had tried all the natural shit to be able to fall asleep and none worked, she was about to throw away the valerian bags to change them for pills. Once her tea was ready, Lilith went to the living room.

              Maybe she would find a boring black and white movie or one of those old documentaries that were narrated by a guy with a dull monotonous voice instead of making the content interesting. The girl sat on the frantic red sofa, in front of a television. However, when the screen turned on, an out-of-place white spot protruded from the corner of her eye.

              A perfectly white letter baffled Lilith in the worst way.

              It was sprawled on the floor as if it had always been there, mere inches from the front door. The young woman's face painted true confusion in its most natural state, with slightly open eyes and a constipated frown. She wondered what it was doing there because didn't remember leaving any letter wandering around the shelves or near the furniture that could have fallen; although being honest with herself, lately she had been so absent-minded to forget coffee cups in the strangest places.

              Full of curiosity —but not enough to make her jump— she went to pick it up, and without much drama, the letter was held in her hands.

              On the short way back to the sofa, she inspected for some reference, some stamp or something that proved its origin, but found only two blank faces. Without further ado, she opened it and took out a square piece of paper with the following words:

PRUDENCE, THEY KNOW. I TRIED TO COVER  OUR TRACKS BUT I COULDN'T DO IT IN TIME.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I'LL BE IN TOUCH.

                                                                                                                                            THOMAS.

              "What" Her main reaction amusedly questions the authenticity of the apparently humorous letter.

              She read the words as many times as necessary to allow her brain to process every tiny aspect until she came up with a reasonable explanation. At first, she couldn't isolate herself from the common thought inclined towards a joke from some stupid child or teen who lived in the neighborhood, it was for Lilith a logical explanation; but suddenly she felt her body shudder with the icy touch of a blizzard running down her spine. She had to admit it felt like an imaginary shiver from the gloomy seal that shone like stunned twilight on the stiff paper.

              The young girl took a deep drink of her valerian tea and settled back on the sofa, fixing her cerulean eyes on the letter as if it might disappear from her hands in the blink of an eye. She held it tight and went back over the words.

              It was certainly a very strange thing to happen, and what a coincidence the timing of it, she thought with bitter sarcasm. It would not surprise her if the gossipy old neighbor across the street, Mrs. Maud, has spread the disappearance of her mother as the most exuberant event in recent years and a brat has taken advantage of it to give her a hard time; what did surprise her was the work behind the action.

             She had so many questions.

             Lilith was no longer convinced that it was a joke. It hadn't been that long since she stopped being a teenager and she could be sure of the modus operandi of a boring boy. The tricks were not something as enigmatic as what she had in hand, they were more of immediate reactions, something on the lines of: I'm watching you or pretending to be her mother... unless she was dealing with a psychopathic prankster with a quirky and distinctive sense of humor. She didn't want to dismiss the joke so quickly, but she was swimming against an oncoming tide of worry.

              She took another sip, tasted distasteful and gloomy, it didn't sit well.

              As she grew up and understood the immensity of the world that submerged her —considering the supernatural as a real fact of the human condition and not a simple speculation like most people—; her interest was held in a passive. Sam had told her many things and answered several questions of an innocent nature. She had never resorted to her own research and she didn't have the need either, she was happy and comfortable with what she knew and her plans would never include being a hunter. She would never do it because that life was not for her and also because she was sure that Bobby, the only man in all the earth whom she had considered the closest to a father, would drag her far away by pulling her by the hair along with her mother.

              She read the letter again and came to two conclusions: if it was a joke, she was going to kill the idiot who made it; and if it wasn't... Shit, it wasn't good at all.

              Lilith took a moment to survey her from the second plane of view. She was pretty sure the letter hadn't been lying on the floor when she'd gone up to her room around 12 A.M., which left a four-and-a-half-hour for the letter to arrive in her living room. The second thing she could tell was the continual exchange of letters and well, let's just say there seemed to be an established relationship between this Thomas and Prudence; and if there was an established relationship and a follow-up of letters, Thomas couldn't have gotten the wrong address... that or he sent letters to the wrong place and God only knew if her mother found them and hid them from Lilith, which didn't make much sense either. How stupid could someone be to send a very important letter to the wrong place and risk the life of someone you were trying to protect?

              Took another sip of the tea, tapping her fingers against her own leg in a sign of stress.

              She had always been a good girl who knew the right paths to a long and prosperous life, her mother had taken it upon herself to educate her well to know that getting into supernatural shit on her own with her inexperience would lead her to death. Lilith's knowledge about symbols dated back to the information learned during high school and general culture, although she had to admit that her interest in different cultures and religions gave her a wider range, but it was still little for all the history and supernatural writings. It was impossible for her to recognize the seal at the end of the letter.

              Finishing her tea, she made up her mind to call the old hunter in the morning. He would know what to do.

💬 !▬ @strxapose
﹙author's note﹚

welcome to chapter one!! it was short, but perfect to settle the plot of the first season. We get to know a little bit about Lilith, my baby girl ♡.

I hope you enjoy it and please leave your votes and thoughts, i really appreciate them. Sam and Dean would be in the next chapter. 

⛧.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 31
⋆ DISCONTINUED ⋆ Exactly what the title says. ⋆ Disclaimer: These stories are all from over two years ago, and my writing has much improved and chan...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
8.4K 236 26
ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ: ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1-5 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝗔 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
26 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22