𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

cuatro

2.4K 61 30
By teddybearbad

Kheumani sat at the pool side in her bikini as she closely watched Dion and Sincere's kids swimming in the pool, while relaxing she thought of how she was gonna confront Duke. She had enough evidence, but she wanted to make his life of cheating a living hell, quickly thinking off ideas, one popped in her head.

Sugar In His Car Gas Tank

"Dion be careful I'll be right back"

"Okay Momma!"he shouted as going back to swimming playing with the other children.

Kheumani walked through the back door that lead into the house as she went upstairs seeing Duke sleeping.

She smiled before quickly and quietly walking down the stairs as she walked into the kitchen, opening the pantry.

She looked down the selfs one by one until she seen the container that read "Sugar" as she grabbed it, placing it on the counter.

"I need a cup" She mumbled as she looked through the top cabinets as she spotted a glass measuring cup, grabbing it she fill it towards 32oz which meant 4 cups.

After she finished, she quickly cleaned her mess, and walked outside. She has a feeling of doubt washed over her as she walked over towards his Jeep, but forcefully washing the feeling away with the idea of wanting him to suffer.

She untwisted the Fuel Filler Cap of the Jeep as she slowly pour the sugar into his tank, watching her surroundings.

Shaking the cup as sugar continued to pour into the fuel tank, until it wasn't anymore left. The tank was full of sugar but didn't appear inside the tank so Duke wouldn't have an idea, Kheumani quickly twisted the Fuel Filler Cap back on until it clicked meaning it was locked.

She ran back into the house as she ran into the kitchen but stopped seeing Dion, Zwai, And Zan dripping in water. She cleared her throat making them all stop and look at her.

"Hey Momma"

"Hey Auntie!"

"Hey Babies" She spoke running water though the measuring cup dumping the water down the drain, quickly putting the cup inside of the dish washer.

"Y'all done getting in the pool?" She asked as they nodded.

"Let's go get changed because it's water all over the floors"

-

"You finally woke up" Kheumani spoke watching Duke come into the living room.

"That nap was much needed" He said stretching.

"Mmhm, but me and the kids finna watch The Rise Of Gru."

"Uncle Duke You wanna watch it with us?"Zan asked.

"I ain't got nothing else to do, yeah"

Besides cheating yeah. Kheumani thought.

Kheumani turned on the movie as she passed the kids a slice of pizza on a paper plate, knowing they would break the glass ones.

"Thank you Momma"

"You welcome" She smiled at her son before grabbing one for herself, she could feel Duke's large arm wrap around her waist.

She almost immediately caught a wave of irritation, but quickly hide it, not wanting him touching her.

"TeeTee Mani can I have another Pepperoni Pizza?"Zwai whispered towards Kheumani, one thing about Zwai she eats just like her mother.

"Yeah" She said giving her another slice as she seen Zwai smile at her giving her a smile thank you.

Having Zan And Zwai over with Dion made Kheumani think about what would her life look like with Three children instead of one.

"You Okay?"Duke whispered into her ear as she nodded not even looking at him.

A notification came to Kheumani's phone as her eyebrows frowned picking her phone, it was a notification from photos.

It was a memory, she clicked on it quickly putting her password in as her phone took her to the picture, the picture appeared as it was a picture of Zan and Dion a few years ago coloring.

Khuemani smiled as she remembered how small Dion was when the photo was taken, she wished he was a toddler again.

"That's Dion and Zan?"Duke asked making her hum in response.

"They was little as hell, now they some bad ass lil kids"

"Right" She said with a little laugh before turning off her phone and giving her attention back towards the movie.

Minutes later Duke removed himself from the couch as Kheumani's eyes followed him as he went into the bathroom, she looked down seeing that he left his phone.

A notification came thru his phone as it was from IMessage from the name Icelee.

Kheumani choose to ignore it, not wanting her feelings even more hurt then they already were.

-

"Baby I'm taking the kids to Target with me, we'll be back soon"

"You wanna take my car? You know they like driving in the Jeep"

"I'm fine I'll drive in my car. Your not busy today?"

"Nah, I cleared everything yesterday. That's why I was sleep for so long" He said making her nod.

"Okay I'll be back, do you want anything?"

"Nah" He said as she walked out of the room and downstairs seeing the kids already at the door.

"Y'all know y'all love y'all some Target" She laughed before Zwai opened the door as they all walked out.

-

"Zwai you have to pick one the LayLay doll or the BabyAlive" Kheumani said making Zwai whine.

"But Auntie you got all that money. Why can't I get both?"

"You want me to call yo Momma?" She asked as Zwai quickly shook her head.

"Exactly"

"Zwai you already had a BabyAlive before, why would you want another one"

"Shut yo talking to me Zan" Zwai shouted making Kheumani snap her head towards the little girl.

"Zwai you better watch your mouth, don't tell nobody to shut up. Now apologize" Kheumani told her making Zwai pout.

"I said apologize Zwai or you ain't getting nothing from Target"

"I'm sorry Zan" She said quietly.

"Speak up Zwai"

"I'm sorry Zan" She said a little louder.

"For what?"Zan asked with a smile creeping up on his face.

When Zwai seen that she quickly looked at Kheumani giving her a annoyed face expression.

"Say it"

"For telling you to shut up"

"I accept your apology Zwai" He said as Zwai only nodded.

She so damn Stubborn just like ha damn mama.
Kheumani thought. With a giggle escaped her lips.

"Okay Zwai LayLay or BabyAlive?"

"LayLay" She replied putting the BabyAlive on a random shelf, like it's Walmart.

"I need some stuff for the house" She mumbled pushing the Red Basket as the Three kids followed behind her.

Kheumani seen the Home section as she walked over towards a aisle that read bath towels.

"Ouu I do need some more Towels"She said turning on the aisle as she seen a women there with a baby carrier on with a baby inside.

Khuemani minded her business as she looked at y'all of the different color towels, grabbing a few white towels.

"Can I see your baby?"Kheumani heard as she looked back seeing Zwai next to the women that was also on the aisle with them.

"Zwai please get over here, leave her alone she's minding her business"

The women turned around seeing Kheumani as her eyes went wide a little, but tried to hide it but Kheumani caught it.

"It's fine, you can see him if you want" The lady said as she bended down to show Zwai the baby who literally squealed.

"He's so cute" She said with a smile on her face making Kheumani looked at the baby.

That baby looks just like Duke, Wtf. Kheumani thought.

"Thank you sweetheart"The lady said as she got up as she faced Kheumani, who was still looking at the baby.

"Your Kheumani? Duke's Wife?" She asked making Kheumani nod in response.

"I just found out he had a wife not to long ago-"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Can I have your number? I don't feel comfortable telling you inside of Target and infront of your kids"

Kheumani knew this wasn't a good sign, which made her deeply sigh.

"What's your name?" Kheumani asked her.

"Icelee"

"You texted- Yeah sure, hand me your phone" She told Icelee as she give her the phone.

They exchanged numbers before Kheumani quickly walked away to the self checkout section on the store.

"Duke got me so fucked up bro" She mumbled scanning items as she seen Dion staring at her.

Dion knew exactly what was going on.

7/23/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 200 43
Just read to find out!!!! 😋 Some group chats and irl chapters
118K 2.4K 79
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗶𝘁-𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
32.2K 675 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
204K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022