a mother's protection spell

Bởi adognumber1

Cinder fall was never supposed to hear that cry that day. She was never supposed to make that deal. Now she i... Xem Thêm

A red rose in the flame
Red like flames that fill my dreams
The vale of lies disappear
The flaming rose of vengeance
A beacon of hope? Or despair?
In the heat of battle
Burning heart warm the cold
A burning passion for knowledge
A trip to the callows
A chance encounter with destiny
An illusory fang. A real difference
Aria of a flame. Burning brighter
An icy resolve. A mother's fire
Embers burn bright. A flame to behold
A fool's errand. A lovely host
It's a start. Some just want to watch it burn
Time to say goodbye. The storm is growing deadly
A point where it tips. A point where it breaks
Couldn't take it. Couldn't stand another minute
One winged raven. And nevermore
Newsflash. Damage control
A qrow and raven walk into a bar
Boiling point.
A day in the life
Here comes the dawn.
The ice winds come in.
the winds still, and the cold chills
a framework of lies
a mother's story. a daughters story

A mother's flame vs An heiress's cold resolve!

120 1 0
Bởi adognumber1

Cinder pov

Up, and down. Up, and down. That was what cinder saw as she was doing her new daily push-ups. "Ten, eleven, twelve." She wasn't there mentally though, for her thoughts were elsewhere 'can i really beat winter in her home territory? what if i lose again? will ruby be disappointed in me? will roman be disappointed in me? or will i be disappointed in me?' As the young mother was thinking that, her sweat hit the floor as she absent-mindedly said. "Fifty, fifty one, fifty two." She was in a mental fortress as her body seemed to be doing push-ups on auto pilot. She didn't notice her daughter come in and sit down, that was how deep in thought cinder fall was at the moment.

She then thought 'what will i do if i win? what would ruby want? can i make her feel happy again? can i tell her how much she means to me? what if she sees me lose, how will i be able to face her?' She said outloud. "Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one hundred." She did this until she heard a voice break her concentration. "Wow mama! You can do one hundred push-ups!?" Cinder fell on her face in surprise and looked up to see ruby looking amazed like she just saw her punch a mountain apart. "You're so strong!" Cinder got up and flexed her biceps saying. "Gotta have some kind of a gun right kiddo?" Ruby giggled and said. "Mama you sound like what miss raven said is her worst nightmare." Cinder cocked a brow and said. "Come again?" Ruby elaborated. "She said that her daughter and husband are nightmare grimm of humor, what ever that means."

Cinder chuckled and said. "Well they must not be as funny as us then huh?" Ruby giggled and grinned a roman-esq grin and said. "Maybe they just don't have... Striking jokes!" Cinder laughed and so did ruby at the lame attempt at humor the mom and daughter were enjoying on cinders break from her endless thoughts doubts and push-ups that she was currently battling on her own.

After her and ruby bonding a little in the ready room, it was finally time for her scheduled fight with winter schnee. And this time, she wouldn't lose.

Team NVEBR pov Winter vs Cinder

[okay everyone same situation as last time alright? do you all remember your tasks?] The rest of team NVEBR replied. """"Yes captain!"""" Neo smiled and signed [good that's what i'm talking about team!] Ruby smiled and asked. "Talking about?" Neo silently chuckled and signed [jerk] and hit her little sisters shoulder causing the rest of the team to laugh at the sisters antics and humor. The fight was about ready to begin in 30 minutes so the team split into pairs. Neo, Emerald and Velvet to get popcorn and chocolate milk and blake and ruby to go on a bathroom break and find seats.

Blake&Ruby pov

"Hey ruby how are you feeling?" The red head replied. "Um, fine. Why?" Blake then shuffled her feet and said. "Oh, um, it's just a lot of people here and all. And like you're younger and smaller so i kind thought maybe you'd be scared or something. That's all." Ruby smiled kindly at the older faunus girl and then noticed her shaking hands and sweaty forehead and shifty eyes. 'is blake afraid of crowds?' Ruby then went. "Eeeek!" Blake's pupils dilated and she said. "What!?" Ruby then started whimpering and said. "It's just this crowd is so big and i was just playing brave but i'm really scared right now. Can i hold your hand?"

The faunus girl looked relieved and then went. "Ahem! Um, yeah whatever that's cool!" And all but snatched ruby's hand into her own and pulled the younger girl as close as possible without them being conjoined twins. "Oh, um. Thanks blake you're a real cool cat!" Blake snorted lightly at ruby's odd sense of humor and said. "Yeah and you're not so bad for a human." Ruby then replied. "Hey isn't that from that science fiction movie dad watched?" Blake shot her down. "No idea what you're talking about." Ruby then said. "Yes you do! The one we watched while hidden! The one with the scary bug like things and the soldiers?" Blake added. "Not a cool what you are talking about in the slightest. Now let's go!" And then blake began dragging ruby behind her.

"Hey you totally know what I'm talking about!" Blake ignored ruby, having not a clue what she was on about. "Hey don't ignore me! Admit it!" Blake remained stoic. "Blake?" Blake? Who's blake? Certainly no one that this belladonna knew of that's for sure. "Blake?" Still no one by the name of blake here. "Blake!!!" Blake belladonna who knew full well that was her name, then admitted. "Ugh, okay yes it was from that movie! Gosh can't let me just sound cool for once can you?" Ruby then surprised Blake by hugging her and saying. "Oh, blake you already always sound cool. So don't try to pull from other things, just be yourself and i'll like that for its genuineness okay?"

Blake went red as ruby's dyed hair and said. "Okay... you have a point. Thanks ruby fall." Ruby warmly said. "You're welcome blake belladonna. Now, let's get this bathroom break over with. My mom's gonna kick some schnee butt and this girl wants front row seats!" Blake chuckled and said. "Heck yeah! Let's do this and watch the seasons change in combat!" Ruby looked in awe at blake's statement causing blake to ask. "Um, what's the matter?" Ruby then squealed and said. "You sounded so cool right then, and that wasn't even from something! Do you see what i mean blake?" Blake smiled and said in a gimmicky announcement voice. "It's time for hot vs cold! Snow vs fire! Fashion vs style! Let's get ready for...... Cooooommmmmbaaaat!" That caused ruby to lose it in giggles and that made blake join her. As bystanders wondered why two little girls were laughing in front of the bathrooms like a couple of weirdos.

Cinder fall pov

The loud crowd and thumping of her own heart in her throat made her feel deff to the world around her as she was also sweating waiting to go and fight what was probably well and truly her rival in almost all semblance of the word. Her mind and heart felt like ice 'appropriate' thought the young mother who was about to face off in combat against the only person who beat her in a fight. Granted by not following the rules that they established between themselves but still. This was a moment that felt like it was going on forever, how long was she here waiting for her call to the arena? She couldn't tell you, all she knew was that it felt like an eternity.

The smell of sweat and sports drink, the loud silence of her mind and the rapid beating of her heart all swirled to create an odd dissonance in the senses of the young woman. Her muscles ached for combat like an almost lustfull desire for flesh on flesh contact, but in a very raw and instinctively different way. For what she was feeling now was more akin to the desire to dominate and destroy all who opposed her until she was the last one standing. Not even ozpin and his whole school would be able to fight her off had she the desire for their lives at this point. She toyed with the idea of it. Killing every other huntsman and huntress alive and making herself the immortal monarch of remnant. Maybe then she could unite man and faunus forcefully and bring about peace in her time.

She could make ruby and neo and emerald all queens of the different regions. Serving her as united ruler of the world. Maybe she could make the glass unicorn her personal home and raise her grandchildren there and deprive the location of its horrible agony that it imposed upon herself at a young age. But alas she wouldn't do that, after all ruby and neo respected her too much playing the hero so perhaps that would come after they are all gone, after all if zarathos is too be believed she would never die of natural causes now. So maybe she can be God queen in a couple hundred years or so 'yeah that sounds nice' she thought, deciding that she might become a deity in time.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! PLEASE WELCOME OUR MAIN EVENT, THE BATTLE FOR COLD AND HEAT, A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, A BATTLE OF SEASONS! CINDER FALL VS WINTER SCHNEE! LET'S GET READY FOR COMBAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" The announcement finally came and so she made her way to the battlefield in this next battle she would decide her fate and most of remnant in the process, though most were unaware of that at this time.

Cinder fall vs Winter schnee p2

As cinder walked towards winter she remained absolutely calm, and if the brief concern that flashed across winter's face was anything too go by, she was taken aback and possibly a little afraid. The announcement asked. "LADIES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ANY REMARKS BEFORE COMBAT PLEASE DO SO NOW!" Once cinder stood in front of winter she said. "Feel free to use any means necessary, no matter what it won't be enough. I'm going to destroy you in front of your entire family." The crowd went *Oooooh!* and winter blushed angrily and said. "Well, it would seem you learned no manners in the time since we last met. Perhaps when i mop the floor with you here your daughter, ruby was it? Ah, it hardly matters. Perhaps she will learn that you and her will be nothing of worth, and learn your places."

"THATS SOME HARSH TALK FROM OUR LOCAL ICE QUEEN! AND CERTAINLY THE LOCALS NEARLY ALL VOTED FOR WINTER AS THE LIKELY WINNER!" Winter smirked at that but the announcer continued. "HOWEVER, ONLY 33% OF THE PEOPLE WATCHING VOTED PRO WINTER! THE REST VOTED FALL!!! A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS FOR SURE! LETS HOPE MISS FALL PROVES HER FANS RIGHT! AND SHOWS THE WORLD ANYONE FROM ANY WALK OF LIFE CAN BE SOMETHING GREAT!" At that winter ground her teeth together and glared at cinder who in response gave a firey wink. Which only made winter angrier.

"NOW LADIES TAKE YOUR PLACES, WAIT FOR THE BUZZER AND THEN GIVE US ALL A SHOW TO REMEMBER!" Winter and cinder proceeded to their designated positions and waited. The crowd joined with the countdown. *THREE, TWO, ONE, FIGHT!* Winter prepared a block expecting cinder to fly at her like last time, but curiously all cinder did was stand there and stare while breathing calmly. "OH? WHATS THIS? CINDER WONT MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!? SHOCKING PLAY CERTAINLY IF ANYONE'S SEEN HER FIGHT BEFORE! NOW WHAT WILL WINTER DO? SIT AND WAIT? OR STRIKE FIRST!" Winter was clearly losing her nerve, after all how could anyone predict cinder would be passive!

So winter yelled out. "What's the matter!? Scared you flaming hot bitch!" Her taunt however had the wrong affect on the crowd, they started laughing and the announcer said. "MY WORD! IT APPEARS WINTER IS HITTING ON MISS CINDER! WHAT A BOLD STRATEGY! LETS SEE IF IT PLAYS OUT FOR HER!" Winter blushed and yelled. "N-N-NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOTS!!!" However people wouldn't stop laughing and winter was pissed. So she charged at cinder with a forward thrust! "Ahhhhhhh!" Screamed winter, but cinder simply dodged and countered with a fist knocking winter off balance, followed by a left and a right hook powered by cinders hellfire, greatly damaging winter's aura and making the poor girl dizzy.

But cinder didn't press the attack only waiting to counter again when the chance arrived. "MY WORD! IT APPEARS CINDER IS PLAYING ENTIRELY DEFENSIVELY! WHAT A TURNABOUT!" Once winter got her barrings she charged again, and like clockwork three more blows were given too her by cinder. "Grrrrr! Have at you!" Screamed winter who not surprisingly had another three strikes given too her bringing her aura down to 75% "Okay now i'm pissed die!" Screamed winter who was met with cinders calm counter yet again. This uninteresting one sided fight went on for three more minutes when the announcement came. "WINTER IS AT 35% IF SHE TAKES ANYMORE BLOWS SHES GOING TO LOSE IN HER OWN HOMELAND!"

Cinder then stepped forward and lit her fists on fire and slowly and menacingly approached winter who was now backing up afraid of cinder. Cinder walked and said. "Have you ever stopped to think about the pain you've inflicted on others schnee?" Winter replied. "I've done no such thing! I'm a schnee! We run things around here and we don't cause suffering!" Cinder scoffed and like a bat out of hell flew forward and grabbed cinder who said. "Oh yeah!? Well then look into my eyes! Feel the pain of the innocent!" And as winter stared into her eyes she started screaming and crying like a little girl screaming. "It hurts! It hurts! Mommy make it stop!!!" And then cinder let go of winter who fell to the ground whimpering as the announcement came. "AMAZING! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE DID IT BUT WINTER'S AURA IS AT 25% WHICH MEANS CINDER FALL WIIIIIIINNNNNSSS!"

The crowd was roaring and cheering as cinder coldly looked upon the cowering girl and then simply turned on her heel and walked out of the arena looking forward to the smile on her daughters faces as she could once again embrace them without a care in the world. Cinder fall was now happy and wanted her kids to be happy too. Because now she had a family, she conquered the schnee family and proved her worth. All was right with the world.

Author's notes

Hello true believers! Wow what a hard chapter to write! I wanted to give cinder more of a win as ghost rider and not have the fight be a typical fight between swordswomen and stuff. Now all there is left is to wrap up roman and team NVEBRs plot and then we conclude the cinder fall student of beacon arc and then move into team NBER at beacon academy and the events of rwby's fall of beacon arc with professor fall! Hope you all look forward too it! I know i am looking forward to writing from a fun new ruby centric story arc and we will get ghost rider and team NBER and CFVY on a quest to steal the relics after that! But until then as always please join us next time for chapter 30! A mother's story. A daughters story. But until then true believers excelsior!

My gf made this amazing art of me as a hellhound from vivzipops universe of hazbin hotel/helluva boss lol she's far cooler then i'll ever be so if you feel like it why not come by and say hi on my Twitter page @Atakdognumber1 or my girlfriends @Glass_demon25 and support her dream of art and animation! And if you took the time to read this thank you, and i hope you have a lovely day and stay safe and healthy!

And a message to my gf once she reaches this chapter. I love you babe and thanks for supporting my writing and dorky hobbies!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.2K 580 54
Vale has fallen, but the fight isn't over yet. Salem has to be stopped or the same fate that fell upon Vale will fall on the other Kingdoms. But with...
5.1K 171 54
Mistral has fallen, the Knights of Grimm are killing all life on Remnant and Death is hatching some sort of scheme that could prove lethal to both si...
25.5K 499 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
101K 1.7K 17
Ruby Rose was gone. Yang and Taiyang were left alone on the little island called Patch. But years later, she appeared at Beacon Academy as Team RWBY'...