since I met him

By wydjiminn

Lisa and her mom move to Florida after Lisa's dad dies on a car crash. In Florida her mom gets a job as an em... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21

19

79 3 0
By wydjiminn

After 2 hours of getting ready, Rosé finally finishes my makeup and we go meet the boys in the living room.

— Finally, yall took your time — Jimin exclaimed seeing walk into the room, meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were still glued to the TV, where a F1 race was playing.

— Yeah well, if you want to get into that party you need hot girls so, a girl's gotta take her time to go from casual to hot.

— Ok, let's go Kook.

— Ugh c'mon Charles!! — Jungkook said under his breathe. Wait, Charles?

— Is Charles Leclerc racing?? — I asked going to sit next to him.

— You watch F1? — he asked genuinely curious.

— Yeah, who is he racing with? — I asked. He finally turned his gaze to me and i could feel his eyes burning on my cheeks, slowly drifting down my body.

I was wearing a black miniskirt and a red cropped tight t-shirt, my hair was tied in a low spiky bun and I had thick golden hoops on and some rings on my fingers. Rosé loaned me her black Dr. Martins boots and her oversized leather puffer, which pulled the whole outfit together. Rosé is honestly a fashion genius, the girl can make anything fashionable without even trying.

— So? — I said, waking Jungkook out of some kind of trance he seemed to be in.

— Guys we don't have time for this, it's almost midnight. — Jimin said.

— Jimin is right, you can watch that later.

Jungkook takes his eyes from me and looks between Rosé and Jimin.

— Yeah, ok. Let's go, blondie. — He says getting and walking out of the house, leaving the door open and the TV on. This guy is insufferable.

Jimin and Rosé walk out as I turn off the TV and follow after them. We get into the car and Jungkook tells Jimin to turn on the GPS to the location he sent him.

We take around 10 minutes to get to what I'm guessing are the docks. The whole street alongside the docks is filled with restaurants and clubs.

  — Ok, we're here. — Jimin said, before Jungkook started paking the car. — Hey, is that..?

I looked towards the direction Jimin was looking and there was a group of 4 girls, three brunettes and one blonde, all of them unfairly beautiful, but he seemed to be looking specifically at the blonde one.

She looked tall and was wearing a beautiful orange skintight dress with black boots, like mine. She was beautiful. Jungkook had stopped breathing and Jimin put his hand on his shoulder.

  — You good, bro? — Jungkook seemed startled by Jimin's question.

  — Yeah. Let's go. — he said, opening is door and stepping outside of the car.

The group of girls walked up to one of the clubs, one named HARRIS NIGHTCLUB. I wonder who that girl was, and why Jungkook seemed so triggered from seeing her.

  — Do you know the girl? — I asked Rosé.

  — Nope, I've never seen her before. Why? — she grinned at me.

  — Just curious.

  — So, do you plan on hooking up with Jungkook tonight? — she asked. Wait. what!?

  — Do I what now?! — I exclaimed.

  — Well, you guys made out back at home. Or was it a what happens in Orlando stays in Orlando? Although that wouldn't make much sense since we live there, you know?–

— Rosé! Please stop, ok? No one is gonna be hooking up with no one tonight. — I stopped, gripping her shoulders.

— Speak for yourself, I am so getting laid tonight. You should too, it would loosen you up a little. You know Lis, you're a little too uptight sometimes. — she said before walking away, following Jungkook and Jimin, who seemed to be going to the club where the blonde girl had gone to.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

***

  — C'mon Lis, take one at least. — Rosé was currently 3 tequila shots in and was trying to get me to get waisted with her.

  — Rosé, you know very well that if I get home drunk my mom will never let me out again.

  — Oh, screw your mom!! It's party time, c'mon! — she screamed through the loud music.

I am so out of it right now. I don't know most of the songs playing, nor do I enjoy them at all, it smells like shit in here and I lost sight of Jungkook and Jimin right after the security guy took our fake I.D's and let us in ahead of everyone else in line.

  — Hey, have you seen Jungkook or Jimin since we got here? — I asked Rosé, as she downed another shot.

  — Not really, have you? Of course you haven't that's why you asked! — she said before starting laughing like a lunatic.

  — Oh my god, Rosé.

  — C'mon Lisa!! Just one, for me? please? — she looked at me with those adorable chipmunk cheeks and I fell for it.

  — Ugh, fine. Just one, though!

  — YAY!! GET ME THREE MORE TEQUILA SHOTS! — she yelled at the bartender.

  — Coming up. — he said, leaving to prepare the drinks.

He came back with the 3 shots accompanied with 3 slices of lemon and gave them to us.

  — Ready? — Rosé asked.

  — Ready. — I said, laughing to myself.

  — ONE, TWO.. BOTTOMS UP!

And we downed the shot together, and then another, and then another, and only then did I start to feel very dizzy.

  — Oh no, not again. — I said putting my head to my hands.  — Could you get me a glass of water, please?

  — Sure — the bartender said. — This is for you by the way. — he said putting a drink in front of me.

  — What? No, I didn't ask for this.

  — Yeah, he did. — the bartender said, pointing at a beautiful, tall, black, light brown eyed guy sitting on the other side of the seats of the bar. He was absolutely gorgeous, and way too good to be true.
(a/n- chap pic)

  — Oooh, he is hot. What are you waiting for? Go talk to him! — Rosé said.

  — What? No.

  — Why not? Lisa, he is hot, you are hot, where's the problem?

  — I just don't want to.

  — Too bad. He's coming here.— she said, looking back at her drink.

  — He's what? — I didn't even have time to prepare, cause when I looked behind me, there he was.

  — Hey. — he said, leaning on the counter next to me.

  — Hi. — I said, before turning my gaze back to the bartender — Hey, where's that water?

  — Right sorry, here you go. — he said, giving me my glass of water. I started drinking it right away.

  — I haven't seen you around here before. You new in town? — he started saying.

I looked back at him. Damn, he is a whole different kind of gorgeous. His grin gives me butterflies and I lose myself in the eyes. Rosé gives me a kick under the table, remembering me to talk.

  — Oh, yeah I'm just staying for the weekend actually. — I said, before going back to my water.

  — Really? So when are you leaving?

  — Tomorrow night, I think.

  — Damn that sucks. Are you here alone?

  — Like here in Howey-in-the-Hills?

  — We call it HH, but yeah. — he giggled, showing his most beautiful dimples. I grinned and answered.

  — Well I came with the family my mom, Jane, works for actually. — I confessed.

  — Is that so? Is she part of the family? — he asked looking at Rosé behind me. I laughed before saying:

  — No, her mom actually works for them too.

  — Damn, rich bastards huh? — he joked, before looking at the guys sitting on the seat behind him, and somehow making him go away and sitting on it instead. What the hell?

  — I don't know about the bastards part, but rich? For sure. — I joked.

  — Why don't you drink that? — he asked, lifting his chin toward the drink he got me.

  — Can't be too careful, right? — I chuckled. — Besides, I don't drink.

  — Oh, good girl. Family trauma, or just too uptight to try? — he teased.

  — Oh, getting comfortable are we? — I teased back.

  — Only if you want to, princess. — he said leaning in closer to me. Damn, smooth.

  — Hey, you wanna dance? — he asked.

  — I don't really dance. — that was a lie. I'm actually really good at dancing. I took dancing lessons from 7 to 14. I even competed in actual competitions, i was pretty good, but then I quit cause I had to focus in school.

  — Oh c'mon, I'll take the lead, you just gotta follow it. — he said standing up and putting his hand out for me to take.

I looked at Rosé for approval, but she just gave me a thumbs up and winked at us as we walked towards the dance fool to join everybody else.

We danced for around 15 minutes in silence just feeling the music, before he spoke again, in my ear as I swayed my hips against him.

  — You lied, you do dance.

  — Yup. — I said before turning to look at him, as we danced.

I put my head on his shoulder and he buried his head in my neck, giving little bites and kisses before he started using his tongue. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands gently slide a little under my t-shirt, caressing my skin. My hands went up and down his arms and shoulders, as he lifted his head to meet my eyes and brushed his lips on mine to check if I was okay with it, and oh if I was.

My arms went around his neck as we kissed. He kissed like a fucking god, or at least this is how I imagine it would be like. He deepens the kiss and his arms wrap around my hips tightly, bringing me closer to him.

He suddenly breaks the kiss and he loosens his grip on my waist as he looks alarmed behind me. I turn around to see Jungkook dumbfounded looking at us as if he was gonna murder somebody, Jimin looking shocked behind him.

  — Shit, give me a second. — he said before walking towards them as start walking towards us.

He walks up to them and does this weird handshake with Jungkook before hugging him.

— Longtime no see, Summers! —  Jungkook gives me a death stare over the guy's shoulder. What's with him?

Wait, the guy knows them? Oh my god, I don't even know the guy's name. I was dirty dancing with him in front of all these people, knowing that Jungkook and Jimin were around, and I don't even know his name, what the hell is wrong with me!? I decided to walk up to them.

  — Yeah, so I see you've met Lisa. — Jungkook said, looking at me with a serious look. I smiled at the guy.

  — You guys know each other? — he asked.

  — She just moved to Florida with her mom, who works for my family. She came here with us actually. — he said, not taking his eyes off of me.

  — Oh, Jane works for the Summers? — he turned to me — You should've told me! I've known Jungkook here for like, what, five years? — he said looking at Jungkook, but Jungkook wouldn't take his eyes off mine.

  — So, what was jail like, Ashton? — Jimin said, from behind Jungkook.

Oh, no fucking way

***

thanks for reading guys, hope u enjoyed this one!
if you guys have any suggestions for the progression of the book, pleas let me know.

love ya
wydjiminn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...