Lost And Found

By katANDliss

This is a very sad, spinetingling but twisted tale which is garenteed to have you on the edge of your seat. I... More

Lost And Found
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Two

123 0 0
By katANDliss

Jayde POV

Why is it so cold in my room? I woke up and I was freezing! Maybe I had a nightmare.

I grabbed my quilt and pushed it off me. I was just about to get out of bed when i felt as if someone was watching me. I sat there in horror while watching the end of my bed sink in as if someone had just sat there ,but there was nobody there. I didn’t think much of it; I was probably just imagining things. I just moved in so I still have to adjust to the house.

I walked into the kitchen and my new mum was making breakfast and my new dad was reading the newspaper at the table. Just as Rebecca put the plate of eggs on the table, a plate from the cupboard fell and crashed on the ground. I just stared at it in shock.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll clean it up”, Rebecca said to me as she went to get the broom.

“Just go get ready for school.”

So I went upstairs confused as to what had just happened. I got changed and then went to look in the mirror to do my hair and make- up. I looked in as I was combing my hair and saw a girl in the mirror behind me. She was wearing pyjamas with red slippers and she was holding a white bear. i couldnt move, i was terrified. I kept staring and started feeling my heart sinking into my stomach, ive never been so terrified and to make matters worse she looked exactly like me! I was to scared to even blink, my eyes started tearing but i just couldnt look away, i looked into her eyes and couldve sworn i new her. I blinked quickly and she was gone. Am I imagining things? Maybe I’m going crazy.

I rushed down stairs. Rebecca shouted out “Come on Jayde, time for school!”

“Okay!” I shouted back and I headed towards the car. The car ride felt like it took forever. I didn’t want to go to school. I had never been to a real school before. What happens if everybody hates me?

When I got to school, about ten people ran up to me and hugged me.

“Izzy! Where have you been? We’ve missed you so much!” one girl said.

What was happening and why was this random girl calling me Izzy?

So I replied, “My name isn’t Izzy, my name is Jayde and it’s my first day here.”

“Ha ha very funny Izzy! Come, Daniel wants to see you, he misses you heaps.”

“Who?” I said confused. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her group of friends when a guy came up and kissed me which i suspected must of been Daniel. I was abit afraid and didn’t kiss him back.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“Who are you?!” I said pushing him away.

“Izzy, it’s me Daniel... You’re boyfriend?”

“For the tenth time, I am not Izzy! My name is Jayde and this is my first day here. I do not have a boyfriend! I came from an orphanage!” I yelled.

Everyone around us who heard burst me out in fits of laughter, even the teachers.

“That’s why people call you the class clown Izzy!” A girl said. The bell rang. I had no idea where to go. Do I pretend to be this Izzy girl everyone thought I was? I didn’t really have a choice. Nobody believed me anyway!

“Come, babe. We don’t want to be late.” Daniel said as he took my hand.

Isabella POV

Who does this Jayde girl think she is? She kissed my boyfriend and everyone is thinking that she is me!

I arrived in the science room for first period. I walked in and started yelling at Daniel.

“It’s me Izzy! This girl isn’t me, she just looks and sounds exactly like me!”

 But once again, nobody seemed to hear me. What the hell was going on? Why couldn’t anybody hear me?

So I decided to go sit down. Jayde had taken my seat so I went to sit in one next to her. I sat down and Jayde was writing something on her paper. I looked over and she was writing her name. When she was done I looked over again. She had written ‘Jayde Kingsley’. I got freaked out. Not only does this Jayde girl look and sound like me, she also has the same last name! I got out of my chair and ran to the library. I went into the ‘Family History’ section and I found the ‘Kingsley history’ book and looked in it. I began looking through the pages in search for ''Jayde Kingsley''. What I found almost gave me a heart attack.

KINGSLEY jayde

Female, 24th september 1995.

Mother: GOLDSTONE jackie, Lawyer, 30 years of age, New Jersey.

Father: KINGSLEY david, part time builder, 35 years of age, Sicily Italy.

Siblings: KINGSLEY isabella, 1 minute 25 seconds (twins)

  I couldn’t believe it! My adopted parents never told me I even had a sibling! They said I was an only child before my parents died! I continued to read but it didnt say much more. I closed the book and began putting it back up on the shelf when a piece of paper had fallen out. I bent over and picked it up. Curious, i read it. Isabella Kingsley died 28th june. That was last week ! it took awhile to comprehend what i had just read. This explains so much, how could i be dead? how did i die?

Jayde POV

Finally the day was over. After a whole day of pretending to be some Izzy girl and a guy who’s apparently my boyfriend, I was happy to go home.

As I went into my house, I got a cold chill running down my spine. The house was empty and silent.  I was halfway up the stairs when the doorbell rang. Annoyed i walked back down and opened the door and saw Daniel standing there.

“Hey gorgeous,” He said.

“Hi. What are you doing here?”

“I just thought I would come around and say hi.”

“How do you know where I live?”

“I always come over!

“Oh, that’s right. Sorry, I’m not feeling too well.”

“It’s ok.” He said as he hugged me.

“Would you like a drink?”

“No thanks.”

He came inside and went straight up the stairs. He walked into the spare room.

“Where’s all your things?”

“In this room,” I replied.

“Why did you move to your brothers room Izzy?”

“What? I don’t have a brother; the other room is the spare room that we rarely use. That’s my room over there and I am not Izzy!”

He just ignored me and went straight into my room.

“What’s this?” He said.  And then I realized what he was talking about, there was a book on the bed that wasn’t there before I went to school.

“I don’t know I’ve never seen it before in my whole life.  I swear.”

He started reading the book.

“What is it?” I asked Daniel.

“Is your name Jayde Kingsley?”

“I have been trying to tell you that for ages, but you didn’t listen to me.”

“it says here that Isabella Kingsley is dead.  How can that be?”

I didn’t know what he was talking about.  I snatched the book off him and I started reading it.  It said that I was related to Isabella Kingsley, the person that everybody  thought I was.  It said that I was her twin sister, which didn’t make any sense as the orphanage never told me that I had a sister.

Then all of a sudden, a white sparkly teddy bear fell next to me. It looked exactly like the pink one I have.

“Why did you do that for?” I asked Daniel.

“I didn’t do it.” He replied.

“who did it then?”

'' i dont know'' he said in a crokey voice. You could tell he was trying to hold the tears back. ''i loved her, so much, and now i have to live in a world without her. I used to wake up excited to go to school to see my girlfriend, just to kiss her goodmorning. She made life worth living, now shes gone, forever''. Tears began rolling down his cheeks. ''ive got to go now, nice to meet you jayde''. Nothing else was said as he rushed out my door. I felt terrable. I just sat there on my bed, not knowing what to do.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought could I really have a twin?  All of a sudden I saw my door slowly move in the reflection of the mirror. My eyes lit up it panic as I heard footsteps creeping up behind me. The light then switch on and before anymore happened i ran out and down the stairs. i then paused as i watched my front door slowly open.  I screamed at the top of my lungs but didnt move. Rebecca walked in with robert following with a shocked look on there face.

“whats wrong!  Are you OK!?”

I just stared at them.  “Actually, I’m feeling a bit sick.  I might go to bed and lie down.”

“OK?.  Hope you feel better.” Rebecca said curious.

I went upstairs into my room and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling, and slowly fell asleep. i saw myself in an empty room. I could hear screams of tourcher in the other room. A girl then ran in and rid in the wardrobe. Its the girl i saw in the mirror. Tears covered her face and her eyes were red as blood. She was terrified for her life. A man then walked in with a sharp butcher knife. He looked around the room in search for the girl. He then opened the wardrope and saw her curled up in a ball in the corner. He grabbed her and stabbed her in the chest repeatedly. She screamed and struggled to get away, but it was to late. She was contious but couldnt move, sort off like paralized but different because she could feel everything. He then grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped her up tightly around the neck. He chucked the otherside over the clothes pole in the woredrobe. He began to laugh at her, as if it was all a huge game. The man jumped on the other end of the sheets and pulled down, pulling up the girl from her neck. Blood began dripping out of her mouth as she twiched her right arm. She was slowly dying. The man was laughing histerically as the girl stopped twiching. She let out her last breath as a tear rolled down her cheek, she slowly died..

Continue Reading