Transformers (Reader Insert)

By shortJayWritesstuff

When returning home from deployment and working alongside William Lennox's team, you go and visit your friend... More

Chapter 1: A Fun Ride Home
Chapter 2: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3: Lake Party
Chapter 4: Impressing Her
Chapter 5: Runaway Car
Chapter 6: Police Custody
Chapter 7: Car Chase
Chapter 9: Government Trouble
Chapter 10: Sector Seven
(A/N) Updates!
Chapter 11: Battle of The Decepticons (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Battle of The Decepticons (Part 2)
(A/N) Book #2 is Out!

Chapter 8: Meeting The Aliens and Sam's House

2.1K 48 25
By shortJayWritesstuff

I'm excited to write this one! I had to copy two chapters in 1 because Wattpad was being stupid with publishing Chapter 8, so I decided "Fuck it, two scenes in one".

Enjoy!

Anyways. Here's a GIF to make you smile.

______________

(Y/n's POV)

Bee stopped at a memorial statue and we hopped out of the car. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as the wind softly blew on my face. I looked up at the dark sky and I gasped.

"Guys, look." I pointed up and we went in front of Bee's hood. I looked over and saw Sam and Mikeaka holding hands and the asteroids came straight for us.

They zoomed past us and crashed into the dirt. We ran after it and saw smoke emerge from the pod. We watched as it came to life and transformed into a protoform of some kind before running off.

We hopped back into Bee and he drove us towards this alleyway where it was hidden and dark.

Stepping out of the vehicle, we saw more cars coming behind us. A yellow and red ambulance, a silver Cadillac, a black GMC truck, and a semi-truck with a blue and red finish that flashed with fire on the front of the truck. It drove up towards us, and its parts started shifting and turning, making it stand up. I gasped as my jaw dropped as such an amazing sight. Its chassis formed and so did its arms, legs, and head, showing his big blue optics and masuline figure. Its chest folded with the windshields in front as the other bots transformed around us, including Bee.

While we were looking at everyone else, I gasped as the tallest robot bent down on one knee and down to our level, causing us to step back a little as my jaw was stuck open.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky, and (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), Army soldier for the United States of America?" the robot asked. My breathing almost stopped and my heart pounded in my chest.

"They know your names..." Mikeala whispered.

"Yeah.." Sam and I replied nervously.

"My name is Optimus Prime." the robot introduced himself. "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us, "Autobots", for short." the yellow ambulance said.

"Autobots.." Sam repeated.

"It's fitting." I said with a shake voice. This is all happening so fast.

"What's crackin' little bitches?" a voice said. I looked over at the bot that was the silver Cadillac.

"My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz." Optimus introduced.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz spun around and kicked back on a broken car behind him.

"Okay, that's cool." I said, pointing at him.

"What is that? How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam asked as Optimus stood up.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web." Optimus said. Oh man, the things they have probably found on there.

Optimus gestured over to the GMC robot. "My weapons specialist, Ironhide."

Ironhide spun his guns out and they were locked and loaded. My smile returned.

"You feelin' lucky, punk?" Ironhide said.

"Easy, Ironhide." Optimus said.

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons." Ironhide said.

"And they are so cool! Can I have one?" I asked with big eyes. He chuckled. "I like this one." He pointed to me.

The yellow and red Autobot sniffed the air as Optimus introduced him. "Our medical officer, Ratchet."

"The boys pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female." he said. Making my eyes widen and snorted out loud. Sam and Mikeala looked away awkwardly front each other. Oh, this is so good! "And you. Let me see that injury." I let him bend down to my level to see the scrape on my cheek from that tiny robot from earlier.

"Cleaning and bandaging it should help heal that up quickly." Ratchet said.

"Thanks, doc." I said.

"You already know your guardian, Bumblebee." Optimus said, gesturing to Bee as he started playing a rap song.

"Bumblebee, right?" Sam asked.

"Oh, so I was close to your name!" I said as he started punching the air.

"So, you're my guardian, huh?" Bumblebee nodded with an electronic squeal.

"Why does he only talk with the radio?" I asked them. Ratchet pointed a laser at Bee's throat, causing him to cough and hold it.

"His vocal processors were damaged in battle." He said. "I'm still working on them" he tapped on his wrist.

"Oh, well I'm sure you'll make a breakthrough someday." I said with a smile.

Mikeala looked up at Optimus and asked the question I think we all were thinking.

"Why are you here?"

"We are here looking for the Allspark. And we must find it before Megatron." Optimus replied.

"Mega-what?" Sam asked stupidly, making me roll my eyes.

"Megatron. Are you not paying attention?" I said, placing a hand on my hip.

Optimus put his fingers against his head, and his eyes started to make the ground beneath us crumble and crack. Luckily, it was just a hologram of a story.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire. Peaceful and just." Optimus said as the vision played. "Until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the AllSpark was lost to the stars."

It showed us who Megatron was as he raised his staff above himself and stabbed some bot with it.

"Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found him." Optimus continued.

Sam chuckled a little. "My grandfather."

"It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system." Optimus explained further.

"The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses."

"How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam asked.

"eBay." Optimus replied.

"Wait, you tried to sell your great grandfather's glasses on eBay? Is that what that screaming police bot was going on about?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'll explain later." Sam said.

"Oh, you better." I snapped back.

Ratchet spoke up. "If the Decepticons find the AllSpark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army."

Optimus finished. "And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky and (Y/n) (L/n), you two hold the key to Earth's survival." Optimus stood up and looked down at us. Sam and I looked at each before Mikeala spoke.

"Please tell me that you have those glasses."

Sam nodded and they hopped into Bumblebee. They all transformed and I hopped into Ironhide. "You don't mind if I ride along, do ya?" I asked.

"Not at all. Hop in." Ironhide said. I smiled and hopped into the driver's seat and he closed the door before we drove off, following Bumblebee back to Sam's house.

"Let's see where this gets us, huh?" I said. Ironhide chuckled.

"You like weapons?" Ironhide asked.

"Duh. I'm in the army." I said with a laugh. I could feel Ironhide smile as we started driving towards Sam's house, hoping this doesn't get worse.

As we drove down our street, I've gotten to know Ironhide a little better. He and I have quite a lot in common. He's really cool and knows a lot about weapons and is warrior himself. I can tell he and I are gonna get along pretty well.

"What made you join the Army?" Ironhide asked.

"Oh, well... my dad retired after I graduated, and for as long as I can remember, he's always been my hero and idol. So, once I graduated early and passed all of my classes, I joined the nearest boot camp and landed a spot in the Army." I said.

"He sounds nice."

"He is. I wish you could meet him."

We pulled into the back alley of the backyard of Sam's house, and I hoppednout and met up with Mikeala and Sam.
"I need you two to stay here, all right? You two gotta stay here and watch them."

"Okay, okay." Mikeala replied.

"Sam-"

"All of them." Sam said.

"Sam, I'm not letting you go alone. Your parents are gonna get suspicious."

"Fine. Come on."

"Five minutes, all right?" Sam said to Mikeala before running across the yard to the door as I ran right behind him.

"Thanks for staying on my path." Ron said, about to open the door.

"Oh yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey!" Sam caught up to him and kept the door shut. I was right behind him.

"Hey Ron." I said with a little wave.

"The- Oh, the path. I'm sorry. I forgot about the path." Sam lied, trying to keep the door shut from Ron coming outside. "I'm gonna sweep the whole thing right now. How about that?"

"You know, I buy half your car, I bail you two out of jail, and then I just decided to do all your chores." Ron said, giving himna fatherly look of disappointment almost.

"Oh dang, Sam. Guess maybe we should've gotten you home earlier, huh?" I said, looking back behind me quickly before turning back to Ron.

"Yeah. Life is great, huh?" Ron said sarcastically.

"Life-Life is fantastic, is how good it is." Sam looked behind him to see Optimus stand up from behind the trees. Shit!
"Uh, hey Sam! The trashcans?"

"Oh yeah, the trash cans. Sorry, Dad. I'm gonna do the trash cans now." Sam quickly went with it to keep stalling.

"I don't want you to strain yourself." Ron said about to open the door again, but Sam kept it closed.
"No, no, I won't strain myself, Dad. It'll hurt my feelings if you do it."

"You sure? I can do it."

"No, no, no, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do the trashcans and I'm gonna scrape the grill and I'm gonna.." Sam looked back and Optimus had stepped over the fence into the yard. Oh God no!

"I'll hell you sweep the whole house right now." I quickly covered for him.
"Yeah, thanks (Y/n)."

"Tonight, right now?"

"Right now."

I looked behind me and saw Bee right next to the house and making shushing noises and me making signals trying to keep him quiet and away from the door.

"(Y/n), you okay?" Rom asked.

"Uh, y-yeah! I just thought I saw Mojo on the window or something." I lied.

"I love you. God, I love you. Just so much right now."

"You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. You're three minutes late." Ron said.

"Right?" Sam replied.
"Well, we'll just have to try a little better next time then, huh?" I said.
"Just another thing you did for me, Dad. Because you're such a swell guy."

"One more thing, huh?" Ron finally went back into the living room.

"All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!" Sam said. I looked at him as I cringed.

""Sleep good, handsome man." Who says that?"

Sam ran immediately took his attention back on the Bots. Optimus was trying his best to be careful around the small and Sam did not spund happy at all.

"What are you doing? What are you doing?" Optimus stepped a little closer, and I dodged it to make sure I don't get stepped on. "No, watch the path! Watch the path! Please, please, please!" Sam begged as he stepped on the path and the grass.

"Optimus wait-" but, it was too late. Optimus crushed the fountain, and he immediately stepped away from it. Sam immediately freaked out.

"Oops. Sorry, my bad." Optimus apologized.

"I..you couldn't-" Sam stuttered.

"Sam, it's okay. There's not a lot of room for them out here, okay? Don't get pissy with them." I said. Sam sighed and looked up at them.

"You couldn't wait for five-You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!" Sam ran over, clearly stressed out.

"Sorry about him." I apologized before running over to Sam and Mikeala as Mojo ran outside.

"I told you to watch them. I told you." Sam snapped as if she didn't try.

"Okay, you know what? They seem to be in a little bit of a rush." Mikeala seemed stressed out too.

"Oh this is bad." his worried tone isn't a surprise anymore.

"Guys, let's just calm down and think of a way to get these guys hidden, okay?" Sam looked at me like that was impossible and looked over where Mojo was, and he was right next to Ironhide's foot.

"No!" Mojo ended up peeing on Ironhide's foot. "Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot- God!" Sam ran over to deal with it. I sighed and followed him and stepped in between them to make sure Ironhide doesn't flow a fuse.

Ironhide shook his foot to get the urine off of it and mumbled. Sam quickly ran over and grabbed the little Chihuahua.

"No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy!" Sam stuttered as Ironhide stepped forward. "Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. He's a pet of mine. He's a pet. Okay? That's all." Ironhide pulled his guns out again, causing me to step in front of him.

"Ironhide! Put those away!" I warned him.

"If you could just put the guns away. Put the guns away, please!" Sam begged as he stepped back when Ironhides guns came on and powered up.

"You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" Ironhide asked.

"No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua." Mikeala finally caught up to us. "This is my- This is my Chihuahua. We-We love Chihuahuas! Don't we?" Sam looked at me and Mikeala and I nodded quickly.

"Yeah! Love them!" I said.

"He's leaked lubricants all over my foot!" Ironhide angrily said ans grunted at us, his weapons still pointed at us.

"I am so sorry about that, Ironhide." I apologized.
"He peed on you?" Sam asked. "Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" Sam pointed the dog towards where he peed, like shoving your dogs snout on the carpet when they pee on it.

"Bad Mojo!" Ironhide copied him.

"I'm sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is." Sam apologized as Ironhide finally put his weapons away. Ironhide groaned and walked over to Ratchet.
"My foots gonna rust..." he groaned.

Sam quickly got in the middle of the yard and shushed then, avoiding Optimus's feet. "Shut up and go hide!" Sam ordered.

"Just hurry." Optimus replied. Sam quickly went inside and I stayed out here to keep an eye on them.

"Autobots, recon." Optimus ordered. Bee got curious and leaned in towards the window that was right in front of Judy and Ron. "Bee! No! You'll be seen, get back!" I tried pushing him away. I saw Optimus give Mikeala boost to Sam's room.

"Guys, you need to hide, now!" I said, but of course nobody listened and I nearly got stepped on by Ratchet. I groaned out and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Please hurry." Optimus said to the window. They still can't find them?

I sighed. This was going to be a bit more difficult than I thought. A few minutes passed and the Bots shifted into their vehicle forms and Sam looked out of the window.

(3rd POV)

Sam looked outside his window to see that all of the Bots had shifted into their vehicle forms. "No. No, no. No, no, no." Sam panicked. "This isn't hiding. This isn't hiding. This is my backyard, not a truck stop." Sam complained.

"Look, I'm really trying down here, Sam!" (Y/n) whisper-yelled. "Just find those damn glasses!"

"Oh God. Oh!" Sam quickly went back to his room. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and huffed with a facepalm.

*with Ron and Judy*

"Okay, I saw it." The guy on TV said. "The UFO landed right here and now it's gone. My mopeds under there, man! Who's gonna pay for that?"
While interviewing was going on, Ron looked outside the window while Judy watched the TV.

*back with Sam and Mikeala*

While Sam continued to look, Mikeala saw Optimus by the window. "Sam? Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. He's back here." Mikeala warned him.

"I can't deal with this. I can't-" Sam stopped when he made it to the window and saw that Optimus had crushed Judy's flowers. (Y/n) was next to his feet. "Oh no!"

"I tried to stop him!" (Y/n) said. "Oops." Optimus said.

"Those are my mothers flower- Okay, listen. You gotta listen to me. If my parents come out here and see you, they're gonna freak out. My mother's gotta temper, okay?" Sam explained in front of the leader as Optimus sighed.

"We must have the glasses."

"I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here. They're definitely not here."
Optimus pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and was getting very impatient.

"Keep searching." Optimus ordered.

"I need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Okay?" Sam asked. "Please I'm begging you to. You're making a racket. I cant-I can't concentrate. You want me to look and I'm hearing.." he rambled on.

"Calm down, calm down." Optimus said.

"You got to do something here. You got to do something here. Please, for five minutes "

Optimus looked over at the other Autobots. "Autobots, fall back."

"Thank you. Good? Good? Okay." Sam finally stepped back as the Autobots walked away from the house.
"Move!" Jazz pushed Ratchet, making him slap his servo away.

"Get away!"

"What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? He wants us to be quiet." Optimus scolded as they walked past the yard. Ratchet then walked into the powerlines, causing him to fall and the ground to shake.

*with the parents*

"Earthquake!" Ron yelled. "Move, move, move, move, move! Earthquake! Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! Duck and cover right now!" Ron took his glass of wine with him under the table while Judy stayed where she was.

"How did you get over there so fast?" Judy asked as the lights flickered.

*with the Bots and (Y/n)*

"Wow! that was tingly!" Ratchet said happily as he fell back with a groan. "You got to try that!"

"Yeah, that looks fun." Ironhide replied nonchalantly.
"Ratchet how- I'm not even gonna ask. I'm not even gonna- Uugh!!" (Y/n) groaned out of frustration as half of the neighborhood's power went off.

(Y/n's POV)

"Oh no..." I groaned as I ran over to Sam's window and looked up. They're gonna need me in there. I looked over at Bee.

"Give me a boost?" I asked and he nodded before putting me in his servo and pulling me up towards the window. I held into the edge as Sam went over and helped me climb in, causing me to fall onto some things, making me groan.

"Sam?" Ron called.
"Sammy?" Judy called out too.

"Guys!" I whispered. "They're coming!"

"Ratchet, point the light." Optimus ordered as the bright lights shined into the bedroom.
"Come on. Hurry." Ironhide rushed him.

"Guys, shh!" I shushed them.

"Listen, we got a major issue in here. What's with the light? You gotta stop the light. What's going on?" Sam rambled on again. "Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off. Shut it off."

"How come the doors locked? You know the rules. No doors locked in my house!" Ron yelled.

Mikeala and I quickly hid. As Ron started counting and Sam quickly opened the door as the Bots finally turned off the lights.

Sam answered the door. "What's up? Whats with the bat?"

"Who were you talking to?" Ron questioned.
"I'm talking to you." Sam replied the obvious.

"Why are you so so sweaty and filthy?" Judy asked, clutching her bat in her hands. A

"I'm a child. You know, I'm a teenager." Sam replied.

Judy shook her head. "We heard voices and noises and we thought maybe you were-"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter what we thought. What was that light?" Ron barged into Sam's room, making his get defensive of his space.

"No, what light? What? There's no light, Dad! There's no light You got two lights in your hand! That's what it is!"

"The light. There was light under the door." Ron defended. I shook my head and quietly sighed. This family is a mess sometimes. They continued to argue until Judy said something that got my attention

"Oh, for Pete's sakes! You are so defensive! Were you... masturbating?"

I had to cover my mouth quickly to avoid from laughing too hard or too loudly as that conversation unfolded. Ron and Sam started to argue how it was a father-son thing and Judy was just plain funny in my opinion.

"You don't have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable. You can call it... "Sam's Happy Time "or "My special alone time".

"Mom. You-"

"With myself" she continued.

"Judy, stop." This was getting everyone uncomfortable, I could tell.

"I'm sorry. It's just been a weird night. I've had a little bit to drink." Judy said. I could hardly hold in my laughs anymore.

"Yeah, well, we saw a light." Ron said, looking around in the bathroom. "I don't know where it was, but we saw it."

I saw Optimus in the window breifly before he quickly hid, and probably banged against the house, causing it to shake. "Earthquake! It's another one! Another earthquake! Get in the doorway!" Ron yelled getting in the tup.

"Okay!" Judy called.

"Aftershock! Aftershock! Oh, I hate these."

Everyone spoke over each other as Ron finally looked outside. Wait, the bots-

"Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed." Phew... at least he didn't see them. "Sheesh! Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer! Power pole's sparking all over the place! Oh, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone. It's a wash. The whole yard."

(3rd POV)

Ironhide peeked over and drew his guns out again. "The parents are very irritating."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ratchet replied.

"Can I take them out?" Ironhide asked. Optimus was quick to respond.

"Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What is with you?!" the Prime scolded at him.

"Well, I'm just saying, we could." Ironhide looked down with shrug. "It's an option."

(Y/n's POV)

"We heard you talking to somebody, Sam. We wanna know who." Judy said as they continued to argue. Mikeala stood up from her hiding spot and they froze.

"Hi. I'm Mikeala." she said. "I'm a- I'm a friend if Sam's."

Judy chuckled as she rubbed Sam's back. "Gosh, you're gorgeous. Isn't that the prettiest girl?" Judy asked with a smile as Ron and Sam fist bumped.

"She can hear you talking, Mom."
"Thank you." Mikeala said with a chuckle.

"Oh, my goodness. I'm sorry you had to hear our little family discussion about this-"

Mikeala chuckled a little. I looked over at the window again from my hiding spot.

"Backpack- do you have my backpack, ma?" Sam asked.

"Oh, it's in the kitchen."

"Wait, didn't I see (Y/n) earlier?" Ron asked. I sighed and stood up from my hiding spot.

"Hey guys." I waved. "S-Sorry about all this."

"God (Y/n), what happened to your cheek?" Judy asked. Fuck, I forgot to deal with that.

"Oh uh... knife throwing incident." I lied.

Judy nodded and gestured me to come over to her.

"Well, let me look at that for you." Judy offered. I went over to her and she started getting out the first aid kit. She cleaned up the dried blood off my face and cleaned out the wound.

"You know, you didn't have to do that." I said.

"Oh, come on. It's the least I can do. Besides, I think your mom would want you to be at your best." Judy said, holding my shoulders.

"Yeah...she would." I said.

After getting a bandaid on and running downstairs to the kitchen, Sam took the glasses out of the bag. "Your mom's so nice." Mikeala said.

"She really is." I said, gesturing the band-aid. Sam turned to Mikeala. "I want you to distract my parents while I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay?" Sam said.

"I can do it." I said.

"No, you've done enough." Sam sharply said.

The doorbell rang constantly and Ron answered it. I looked over and saw some guy in a suit.
"Ronald Wickity?"

"It's Witwicky. Who are you?" Ron asked.

"We're the government. Sector Seven." He pulled a badge out and showed it to him. I stepped in and listened in on this.

"Never heard of it."
"Never will." The guy said. "Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?"

"It's Witwicky." Ron repeated. God, their name is never easy to say to some people.

"May I enter the premises, sir?" The guy got close to Ron's face as he walked into the house. I was about to walk away but he called to me. "Ron? There's guys all over the front yard." Judy said.

"You. In the tank top. You a resident here?" he asked.

"No. Just a friend." I replied.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be (Y/n) (L/n), would it, ma'am?" he asked.

"That...would be me? Why?" He gave me a long look and walked past.

"What the heck is going on here?" Ron asked, walking over to him.

"Your son and friend here filed a missing car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter."

"National security?" Ron questioned. Judy started freaking out how the guys outside were pulling out her flowing and destroying her pots.

"That's right. National security." the suit guy said.

"It's a car. How is it a national security matter?" I asked.

"My god, Ron, they're everywhere!" Judy complained. "Theres guys in suits all around the house! Look at this!"

"Could you stay off the grass?" Ron yelled at them. Judy grabbed her bat. I tried to escape but two suited gaurd stopped me and grabbed me by my shoulders, preventing me from leaving the room.

"You'd better get those guys out of my garden or I am gonna beat the crap out of them!" Judy threatened him. The leader shined a light in her face.

"Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? Aching joints? Fever?" he asked.
"No!" Judy replied.

"What is this?" I heard Sam's voice. I looked over and saw that he and Mikeala just walked in and my eyes widened.

"How you doing, son?" the guy asked, lassing Judy's bat ro the gaurd next to him. "Is your name Sam?"
"Yeah." He responded

"Well, I need you to come with us." he said. Ron stepped in.
"Woah, way out of line."

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off."

"You're not taking my son or our friend." Ron defended.

"Really? You gonna try and get rough with us?" the leader asked
"No, but I'm gon a call the cops because there's something fishy going on here."

"Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your friend, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." Mojo kept growling and barking at them.

"What operation?" Ron is always one to question people.

"This is what we are gonna find out." He said. One of the agents went over to him and whispered something. The leader looked over at us and grabbed a tool.

"Son?"

"Yeah."
"Step forward, please. You too." He pointed at me. We both stood up towards him and the guys let me go.

"Just stand?" Sam asked. The guy pressed a button on his little device he was holding and it went faster and faster.

"Fourteen rads. Bingo! Tag them and bag them!"

"No! Hey! Get off me!" I yelled as agents grabbed me and dragged us outside.

"You hurt my dog, I'll kick your ass!" Judy yelled as she was pulled into a vehicle. Mojo was was being dragged away on this stick with a loop wire around his neck.

"Sam! Do not say anything, Sam!" Ron yelled. "Not a word until we get a lawyer!"

This...is not gonna be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 5
The Fraternal twin and Brother to Sam Witwicky, he always did look out for Sam, and always put his safety above his, but what happens when the day th...
71.5K 1.4K 16
Briana was adopted by Judy and Ron Witwicky at a very young age, now turning 17 and getting a car which is an alien from out of space and a friend wh...
4.1K 65 11
Samantha Witicky, a girl who's finally finish her last year of high school but also today is her 18 birthday, so today her father thought that it is...
83.4K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...