Lost but found

By secretboyband999

Scarlett was living in bliss when her little girl entered the world. She shut her eyes content that her life... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter fourty three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter fourty six
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred

Chapter ninety six

1.3K 58 8
By secretboyband999

Novas POV

" you did not do that to me!" I said while wee walked away he's still laughing at me " you couldn't even speak!" He said in tears and i galred at him. He wants to play hard ball I'll give the old man a game. I saw Scarlett and I turned the puppy dog face on . " hey wait what's up my love" she said gestureing for me to come closer and I did but I wrapped my arms around her and put my face on her shoulder " sweetheart?" And I mumbled giant her " dad embarrassed me Infront of Selena gonez " and I felt her put her arms around me and she spoke " colin!" She hissed and I heard him start to stutter " I erm I" and I moved my head to smirk at him " now who's stuttering" I said and he squinted his eyes realising I'd set him up " oh you are so Scarlett's child I swear" and I heard Scarlett scoff " oh go away remember when you met Bon Jovi you almost fainted" and I looked up at her " do you have that video" and she smiled " I don't but hunter does" and I nodded okay we can work with that. " okay as much as I'm loving this I have to go I'll see you both later" he said kissing my cheek and then mums. " bye" she said and I let her walk me back to the car. We were driving back and I decided to just go on my phone for abit.

I opened instagram and my account was blowing up. " holy fuck" I said and Scarlett spoke " novalie Ophelia" and I realised I'd sworn " shit I mean crap I mean" and she gav eshook her head giving me a amused smile " what's got you cussing?" And I showed her my phone " I've form from 200 followers on instagram to 145k it's been a day!" I said and she looked at my account " oh wiat now it's 147k" and she smiled " guess people have seen the campaign huh?" And I looked at her I went ok tiktok and I gasped " no wth I'm on 200k on here" and she smiled at me I elated had like 20k on tiktok but tahts an easy platform to get followers now I'm just blowing up. " all these people?" I asked and she nodded " I know I know it's crazy especially when you think about it but just don't focus on anything negative okay people will do anything to bring you down" she said and I nodded she's right now I'm going into deep water with this because what do I do? I mean hate comments are like bound to happen and I just have to not bother with them. " I know it's easier said then done but that's why I don't have social media" she said to me smiling and I looked at her with a little smirk " let's make a tiktok" and she raised an eyebrow " first of I just learnt what tiktok is, second of all I don't know what you wnat me to do, third off you wanna do own with me?" And innodded she sounded abit confused and she didn't a eem to believe I wanted to make one with her. " is it do you get more followers?" And I shook my head " no but Emmy comments are to see yous and honestly I think teaching you a dance or making them with you in general will be funny" and she glared at me " so you just wanna make fun of me?" Ans is hook my head shit fast not how I meant it buts he wa a laughing now " gotcha ya" and I groaned " and you say I get it from lizard" and she smiled at me getting out of the car " fine we can do a tiktok. Aslong as I get to make more then one with you" and I nodded that's fine by me.

We got inside the house and I stood in the kitchen normally I'd find myself doing this cringey but Scarlett seems excited and I'm not planning on hurting her feelings. So I found an audio tahts aid famous relative check and had funny music after so I put that on and did yeh first half myself and then I put it down on the counter and she smiled at the camera and waved that's as cute and she smiled wide clearly proud of herlsef " another one" she said and I nodded so we do another.

I was sat down and the Bruno mars song it will tan it fast mode was the song. I was sat singing the Maurice and Scarlett came up behind me and put her head on my shoulder and leaned against my head. I put my hand on then side of her head and pressed our heads together I was smiling wide and she kissed my cheek and leaned against me again. The song fiancés and she kissed my cheek again " this is fun" she said and then she spoke I wanna do a dance too" and I nodded it took her about half an hour to learn the about Damn time dance. And w head to nee re filing because she got frustrated with her self so Much " just have fun!" Don't think about it just have fun" and she nodded and would you look at that she did it first try. I wasn't expecting to have this much fun with her but we were laughing and she was messing around with me.

" okay okay My cheeks hurt" she said sitting down and I nodded agreeing because yeh mine too. I posted the first one to my tiktok and I thought I'd just leave ethe other two in my drafts for now. I had followed a couple of teh edit accounts because they deserve credit for how good they are. And I hope they get taht there talented and not just give up on it.

" that's was a workout" she said to me and I giggled " wow you're unfit" I said to her and I laughed " wow you're mean" and that's what's eh said to me after I started to laugh again. " you are so making Lizzie do that" and I nodded I agree.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 186 7
Arlie Kade Bryne, a 15-year-old actress, gets cast in a Marvel movie. What will happen when her co-star, Scarlett Johansson, finds out about Arlie's...
202K 6.5K 100
I had to leave. I didn't have a choice I can't stay anymore. So I did I left all I knew for this job I saw. I'm 19 and as I've heard I'm young. But...
759 84 3
In the middle of a live interview, Scarlett Johansson's life takes a devastating turn when she receives an urgent call: her six-month-old daughter, A...
314K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...