Stay Away 3 (sequel to Stay A...

By 123swaggy

"I love you baby girl. I don't deserve a perfect angel like you. Sinners don't deserve great things. But, som... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Trailer ❤❤
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT
Chapter 6
Welp
Chapter 7
Fuck
Chapter 8
New video
Chapter 9
Follow me
Chapter 10
Add me
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Life and shit
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PLEASE READ THIS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Previews
Damn
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Soon
Chapter 20
This tea bomb af ☕
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Welp
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Party Hard is published

FAQ

2.7K 61 13
By 123swaggy

Excuse my ugly selfie.

Sorry babys. I'm not updating until I reach my goal on the previous chapter.

But, here are some frequently asked questions I still get.

~ Are you still depressed?
Yes. But, I'm finding ways to beat it. Depression can go fuck itself. I almost lost my life over that shit.

~ What's going on between you and that boy?

Lol, his name's Joe. And honestly, I don't know anymore. I'm sick of stressing myself out over him. It's just making my self esteem lower than it already is. It sucks when I look in the mirror and I'm just like, "There's no way Joe would date a girl like me." Therefore, I'm done. If he wants me, he can make a fuckin' move. Done stressing myself out over him.

Bieber or Nutella?

Honestly, that was disrespectful as fuck to make me choose between that. Damn, I gotta go with my baby. Bieber.

Fav fanfics?

Look at my reading list Faves af. I can't remember them right now.

Anymore fanfics?

Nope, this is the last 123swaggy fanfic you'll ever see.

Nah, I'm kidding. Hell yeah, I already have plenty of ideas.

Why didn't you end Stay Away 2 the right way? What if you take another break from Wattpad? This isn't fair.

*Looks in jar*

Sorry, I ran out of fucks to give.

That was completely disrespectful that some people will ask me this.

My respectful and loyal readers were willing to wait for me when I took that 3 week break because of my situation. If I take another, they'll understand.

And it is fair. I still wrote/write while going through depression.

You know what's funny. When I surprise inbox you guys, you all flip your shit. I think it's adorable.

Not just that, but when you see my comment on a book, you're all like:

Omg, you're 123swaggy

Ilysm

Malikah!! Omg hi! I love you and your books!

And it puts a smile on my face.

Alright. I gotta go.

I'll update soon.

And remember...

If you need anything me, kik me, inbox me, whatever.

Me and Kermit with be waiting will our cups of bomb ass tea.

Alright. I'm out as fuck.

~ Malikah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.