Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

بواسطة sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... المزيد

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Sextape?

612 29 4
بواسطة sihle0071

Amukelani's POV
2 weeks later.

I get to work and head straight to the office. I take out my laptop and enter the zoom meeting. When the meeting is over Jessica brings my iced cappuccino. "Thank you." I say. "You welcome. How was the meeting?" she asks. "It was okay. Nothing hectic." "Are you coping?" "Yes i am. I'm actually surprised that I'm coping with the work. I thought i wouldn't survive cause i have never ran a business before." "I'm glad you are. Don't forget your meeting with Sthembiso at 11:30." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

I continue with my work and get my stuff ready for my meeting. I hear a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Sthembiso and his brothers come inside and we greet each other. Did he have to come with his brothers? It's not like I'm nervous or anything I just thought it would be between us since his the one that got arrested.

"Uright?" asks Siphelele. (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila. You look beautiful." (I'm good too.)  "Thank you."  "Khuzeka Siphelele." says Sbongakonke. (Behave yourself.)  "Can you leave me alone and let me charm her in peace. Who knows we could be something." "That's never going to happen." says SimphiweyiNkosi. And I'm assuming that they know we want their head on the chopping block. It's chaii before it even began.

"Behave yourselves nina. What's the prosecutor bringing to the table?" asks Sthembiso. "The truck driver that was caught with the weapons, drugs and diamonds will be testifying against you and a  forensic pathologist to tell us the cause of death and so forth." I answer. "So his testifying against us?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Yes his turned against you. Do you think he could be the mole?"

"There is a chance since his turning against us now." answers Sthembiso. "What's his name? Maybe we can do a background check on him and find some incriminating evidence we can use against him in court." I say. "Sipho Dlamini." I send my infamous hacker a message to search up Sipho Dlamini that will be the witness for this case. He says he will send the information later.

"Can you tell me anything that i can use against him if there is any." I say. "He had a criminal record but we offered him a job cause he had to feed his family." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "What were his charges?" "It's either sexual assault or robbery." "Okay that can work." "How?"

"If it's robbery than i will make it seem like what if he stole the drugs, weapons and diamonds from somebody else and pinned it on you or somebody hired him to frame you." I answer. "Makes sense." says Sbongakonke. I get a message from my infamous hacker with the information.

Infamous hacker❤: You owe me a lot.
Me: You my acquaintance so I'll buy you a nice gift.
Infamous hacker❤: Alcohol to be specific.
Me: No problem😙.

I open the information and i am enjoying the view right now because I know I can definitely use this against him in court. "Clearly this girl didn't research this guy properly." I say. "Is it bad?" asks Siphelele. "For her side yes. He is a viable witness but then if she was smart enough she should have known that the defense would use this information about his past against him. And then she says I must quit." "How does his past look like?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi.

"He used to steal stuff from work and was once arrested for breaking into a house and was sentenced to 10 months. He got released early because of good behaviour. There was once a case for sexual assault against him but then the docket went missing. He once committed fraud with his friends but was never charged and a case was never opened. He has two siblings but their names aren't here. He has two kids with his first wife and one with his girlfriend." I say. "This is about to be interesting." says Sthembiso.

"The prosecutor didn't say that there was DNA evidence on the body so I'm assuming they are going to tell us about the gun that was used and all that and maybe they might describe where they found the body." I say. "Okay." says Sthembiso. "Do you have anymore questions?" "No that's it."

"Okay then that will be it." I said. "Thanks." says Sthembiso. They stand up and leave. I let out a breath I have been holding. I guess i know now that they know that we are after them so they don't like me and they won't try to be friendly with me. I think the only one that tolerates me is Siphelele. I should tell my dad that its not looking good for us.

I continue working until its my lunch break. I go to Kuhle's office to ask for the car keys so I can go buy lunch. I knock on his door and he tells me to come in. I get inside and sit on the chair.

"Ngakusiza." he asks.  (Can I help you?) "Ngicela isikhiya semoto." I answer. (Can I please have the car keys.) "What for?" "I want to go buy myself lunch." "Okay can you please buy some for me I'll pay you back." "You better otherwise I'll chase you with a knife." He chuckles and hands me the car keys. "I will."

I go take my purse and phone and head to the parking lot. I unlock the car and get inside and drive off. I drive to chicken licken and buy hot wings and chips and cooldrink for the both of us. I drive back to work and take the keys back to Kuhle.

"Thank you for the food." he says. "Anything for my friend." I say and he chuckles. "Are you still angry about what Michelle said?" "I am but don't worry I'll get over it." "Just so you know I did warn her against it." "It's okay." "Let me get back to work being a boss ain't easy." We chuckle. "Hamba ke." (You can go.) I walk back to my office and i sit down and take out my food. I decide to call my dad because i know i will forget if i don't do it now.

"Prodigal child." says dad. "Baba." I greet. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "You know it's your first time in centuries asking if I'm okay before jumping straight into the conversation." "Oh really now?" "Yes. You have never done that and I'm wondering why you are doing it now."

"I want to make sure you are okay." he says. "Mmm. That's a first for you. But I guess this is the year of many firsts." I say. "Meaning?" "We are going to war with very dangerous people which is a first and you checking up on me without me telling you is a first. Who knows what could be next." He chuckles. "Everything happens for a reason and you will understand with the war after it has happened." "Okay."

"Why did you call? he asks. "There is a possibility that the Khoza's know that we after them." I answer. "How do you know that?" "My gut feeling and the way the brothers are treating me. It's like I'm some kind of plague they can't get away from." "Okay. We shall make a plan but for now let's stick to the original plan and then we will take it from there when there is a new plan but tread carefully." "I will."  "We'll talk next time." "Okay sharp." I drop the phone and sigh.

After my lunch break I continue with my work until knock off time. Tomorrow is the beginning of the Spirtz trial and I'm nervous yet excited at the same time. I know the paparazzi will be there when we arrive trying to get information. I want to see what Kananelo has got and if he will bring his A game for this trial.

We get inside the car and drive back to the house. We first pass by Slindokuhle's school and we fetch her then go home. We get to the house and i go upstairs to change into leggings and an oversized t-shirt. I wear socks and go downstairs to watch TV.

Slindo sits next to me and i start playing with her hair. She has really nice hair and it has a soft texture. Her hair is curly so I'm assuming her mother is white or she's a coloured. Kuhle said if we curious we should ask and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"I really like the way you massaging my scalp." says Slindo. "I should have been a masseuse." I say and she giggles. "Yes so you can massage my scalp forever." I chuckle. "I won't always massage it forever." "I can pay you if you want." "Ohh you bribing me now." "It's negotiating." "You smart for your age." "I like learning new words and things." "That's nice."

"Is your hair curly?" she asks. "Yes. My mother is Mexican and my dad is black." I answer. "Your mother can do the salsa dance." "Maybe, maybe not." "Did you celebrate the Quincienèra?" "Yes i celebrated my Quincienèra." "Was it nice?" "Yes it was." "I wish i was Mexican so I can celebrate it too." I laugh.

"How do you know the Quinceañera?" I ask. "I have a pal that lives in Mexico and she told me her older sister celebrated her Quinceañera." she answers. "When did you meet this pal?" "My daddy's friend." "Okay that's nice." We watch tv until she falls asleep on my lap.

I like how she has quickly opened up to me and always asks me questions and makes me blush when she compliments me. Adults can lie to make you feel better but they can't so that's why i blush when she compliments me. I carry her to her bedroom and tuck her in nicely. Her dad will wake her up when its time for dinner.

I go back downstairs and bump into Kuhle. "Sorry." I say. "Have you seen Slindo?" he asks. "I just put her in her bed she is asleep." "I know she will be problematic when it's time for bed." "I can go wake her up if you want." "No myeke alale." I nod. (Let her sleep.)

A couple of hours later we were eating dinner made by Michelle. I'm glad everyone can cook otherwise I wouldn't have been able to survive. I already had to survive Asanda's cooking the minute she started learning how to cook until now. I don't think i would have been able to cope with it if they didn't know how to cook.

After eating me and Kuhle clear the table and walk to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Some days we use the dishwasher and some days we wash them ourselves. We saving electricity phela its expensive and you know how loadshedding is jealous of us whenever we have the chance to use technology.

"I'm glad Slindo warmed up to you." says Kuhle. "I'm also glad cause she is a sweet child." I say. "And she's too smart for her age." I chuckle. "I know like she was asking if i celebrated the Quinceañera cause i told her I'm half Mexican." "She hooked up with international kids." "You taking her places while she is still young." "I'm spoiling her while I still can cause i know she is going to hit puberty and will want to distance herself from me cause I'll be the annoying overprotective dad." I laugh.

"You should let her live life but still put boundaries." I say. "You give such good advice even though you aren't a parent." he says. "I know but this advice I learnt it because i am apart of my niece and nephew's lifes." "It's nice raising other people's kids." "Yes it is. I don't have to worry about school fees and feeding kids. I can barely take care of myself i don't think i would survive with a child." He laughs.

"But then you would make a good mother cause you sane." he says. "Clearly you don't know me that well." I say. "I'm serious." "One day I'll have kids just not now. I need to deal with certain issues before i let someone put their sperm in me." We laugh. After washing the dishes we sit down and watch TV. After watching my favourite soapies I say my goodnights and go to bed.

I get inside my bedroom and wear my pjamas and brush my teeth. I get into bed and check my apps to see if i have any messages and i get a call from an unknown number and i answer it.

"Amukelani Mngomezulu speaking." I say. "Hi." he says. "Who are you?" "You don't remember me." "Do i even know you." "Yes you do just guess." "Let me drop the phone cause i ain't guessing." "Wait its me." "Me who?" "Nkosana." "What do you want?" I was actually annoyed that he called me this late. Like who does that?

"I want us to be something." he says. "What something?" I ask. "Boyfriend and girlfriend. I haven't forgotten anything about that night. You are all i think about so I decided to call you and tell you i like you and have feelings for you and can we be something." I had forgotten about him.

"You were just a one night stand. I was horny and we fucked and that's it." I say. "I knew you were going to say that." he says. "Glad you knew my response before I answered my phone. Now let me drop.." "I'll release the sextape." "What?!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

142K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...
769 20 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
99.1K 4.5K 40
NB*** I do not own any rights to the photos used in this story, all photos used belong to the respective owners. I will credit the owners if I can I...