šƒš‘š”ššŠ šˆšš“š„š‘š‹š”šƒš„

By -RI4VEGAS

" š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜³š˜¶š˜Æš˜¬ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜©, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ'š˜µ š˜„š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬ šžš§šØš®š š”" š‰š”š‹šŸšŸŽ... More

š‚šŽšš˜š‘šˆš†š‡š“š’
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š€š’š“
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty one.

fourty.

20.4K 725 261
By -RI4VEGAS

    𝐈t has been a few weeks since the couple came back from their trip to Aspen, and everything had been going way too fast lately.

Illyan had finally opened up his center for the younger kids, and business had been booming. He was there almost everyday, and he absolutely loved it here. He got along well with all the kids—even the more difficult ones. And for once, he felt like he was making a real change.

Soleil on the other hand, kept working at the cabinet, flourishing into her career even more. She absolutely adored her job. From the contact with her clients and all her coworkers. She finally found a place where she fit in perfectly. She even helped from time to time at the center with Illyan.

He didn't trust nobody around the center, but him, Soleil, Lontrell and Peezy. Main raison why at the moment he didn't hire anyone.

Thanksgiving was just around the corner, and today was Bug's gender reveal. The couple couldn't be more excited as well as their family.

They agreed to have Thanksgiving and Christmas over their house. But for the gender reveal, it took place at Honoré and Aminata's house.

" Papa we about to be late, please hurry up" Soleil stressed, as Illyan fixed his white Ralph Lauren polo.

They decided that white would be for a boy, and light pink for a girl. So of course, Hitta got dressed in all white. For the occasion, Soleil wore a pink wig that made her brown skin pop, and a white sundress.

" I'm almost done mama, relax. You good? You ready?" he questioned as he finally got out the bathroom.

" Yes" she nodded. " I just have to put my shoes on" she spoke as she watched him go to their walk-in closet so he could get his jewelry.

" What shoes you puttin' on? So I ca' put on the same" he questioned, as he sprayed his Paco Rabanne cologne. Illyan had the habit of always buying his shoes in two pairs, one for him and the other for Soleil. Once bug will be born he'd do the same for him/her.

" Um..I was planning on wearing my white heels papa" she chuckled.

" Take some slides wit' you princess, cause Ian' pickin' you up" he pointed as he finished getting ready—getting out the room.

" I don't need them" she frowned, shaking her head as she followed him down the stairs.

" Aight" he shrugged knowing he was right. It amazed him how stubborn she was, when they both knew he was right. Usually he would've taken a pair of slides for her, but today he decided to let her learn her lesson.

They both put their shoes on, as well as coats since it was November. Hitta rocked a basic pair of white Air Force 1. And Soleil, some white laced up heels.

They went out the front door, and Hitta locked up behind them. Before they made their way to Hitta black audi that was parked in their driveway. They had a garage, but never used it for some reasons.

He hit the unlock button on his car keys, and opened the passenger door for Soleil. " Thank you papa" she smiled, as she got in.

He nodded, and closed her door—jogging to his side. He put the key in the ignition, and started up the car—pulling out the driveway.

" What you want papa? A boy or a girl?" she questioned as she typed on her phone. Telling Maysin that they were on their way.

" I want a mini me not gon' lie. If I get another princess in this house my pockets bouta' run dry" he chuckled as he stopped at a red light.

" See now don't do that" she mugged him. " I am not that spoiled" she crossed her arms over her chest.

" Who lied ta' you?" he cut his eyes at her, speeding off once the light turned green. " Two whole days ago, you woke up cryin' in the middle of the fuckin' night cause you wanted ice cream an' we ain' have nun. Who took ya' ass to Mcdonald's and Target so you could get ice cream? Oh aight" he nodded.

" Well as you should, future husband" she cheesed, rubbing the side of his face. " I love youuuu" she's sung, repeatedly kissing his cheek.

" I love you too brat" he chuckled, quickly turning his head so he could peck her lips before putting his attention back on the road.

Ten minutes later, Illyan pulled up in front of Bossman and Aminata's house—parking somewhere on the street since the driveway was full.

He turned off the engine, and took the key out the ignition. Getting out the car, and going to Soleil's side. He opened the door for her and helped her out.

" Thank you handsome" she held his hand, as he locked the car.

" Ya' welcome pretty girl" he kissed her temple.

They both went up the porch steps, and Soleil instantly knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it swung open, revealing Maysin dressed in a pink set.

" Lovebug!" Soleil exclaimed, letting go of Illyan's hand to give her a hug. " I missed you" she frowned once they pulled away.

" Girl I saw you yesterday" she chuckled. " Wassup brudda'?" she gave him a side hug.

Illyan and Maysin didn't have a brother and sister relationship like Soleil and the boys did. But they got along very well.

" Wassup Syn? You good?" he questioned as she let them in the house. Since it was way too cold to be having the reveal in the backyard, they opted for the living room.

" I'm fine" she nodded.

The couple took off their coats and hanged them on the coat rack, before making their way to the living room. Where everybody sat, waiting for the couple.

" The royal couple has arrived!" Soleil sung as they both entered the living room, hand in hand.

" Negro y'all fifteen minutes late" Honoré mugged them, as he came out the kitchen.

" See now don't try to ruin me and my husband entrance like that" she mugged him back, going to give him a hug.

" Fuck you an' your husband" he joked, hugging her back.

" Don't put me an' my wife in ya' shit or we beefin'," Hitta spoke, dapping him up.

Honoré waved him off and wandered off somewhere.

" Hi bubba!" Soleil exclaimed giving him a hug, as Illyan went to greet Peezy and mama Ami.

" Hi tootie. You an' baby good?" he questioned, kissing her forehead.

" We okay" she nodded. " By the way, you and me gotta talk sir" she mugged him. Ever since the day Maysin called her, she didn't have the occasion to talk to Lontrell about his issues.

" What I do?" he frowned.

" Aht" she raised her hand up. " Let me go finish saying hello and I'm gonna tell you" she walked away, and went over to where Peezy, her mama, Illyan and Maysin were: the dining room.

" Hello my dearest favorite brother" she smiled, giving Peezy a hug, which he of course returned.

" What Lontrell do?" he chuckled pulling away from her hug. " Shit I'a enjoy being ya' favorite brudda' for now" he shrugged.

" Yeah you better enjoy it, 'cause as soon as my beef with him over. He finna go back to being my favorite brother" she innocently smiled.

" You deadass wrong for that" he laughed.

" Um Miss Girl?" Aminata, interrupted Soleil in her conversation a hand on her hip. " How you greet everybody but ya' mama?" she playfully mugged her.

" I saved the best for last mama" she chuckled trying to escape the situation the best that she could. " Come give your favorite daughter a hug" she opened her arms a smile on her face.

" Girl hush you're my only daughter" she went into Soleil's arm and hugged her anyway. " Hi my baby" she spoke to her stomach, softly rubbing it.

" Hum Hum" they heard someone clear their throat very loudly, in a microphone. They all hissed and went back to the living room where Honoré was, a microphone in his hands.

" Come here Syn" he waved her over. " So wit' the help of my assistant Maysin, we prepared a few games so all you fuckers could guess the gender of my grandbaby. I bet y'all salty, we know but y'all don't" he snickered, as they all sucked their teeth—including his own wife.

" Don't make me fire you" Soleil threatened, her finger pointed at his head—a mug on her face.

" Girl fuck you" he gave her the middle finger.

" Anywayssss" Maysin dragged, stepping in before Honoré got too ahead of himself. " So for the first game, you'll be in teams of two. We hid around the house Soleil's ultrasound pictures. The first team to bring at least five pictures gets a hint on the gender" she explained.

" But" Honoré added. " The hint we'a give y'all can be true or false. Ian' want ta' make this shit too easy" he chuckled.

" Ooh this sounds fun!" Soleil cheesed, clapping her hands.

" Okay but we five though. So one team of two, and the other of three" Aminata spoke up, since Maysin wasn't playing.

" Bet. I'm with Lontrell" she smirked. She wanted to use that time to talk to him. See what was wrong with him currently. " Get prepared to loose losers" she stuck her tongue out.

" Girl please" Aminata waved her off. Both of them were extreme competitors and couldn't stand loosing.

" Ya' ready fa' that L you 'bouta take mama?" Illyan snickered as he looked down at her. He was also extremely competitive, but not as much as Soleil and Aminata.

" Boy please" she rolled her eyes. " Get ready to loose. You 'bout to be real salty in a few minutes. Just watch" she pointed her finger in his face.

" Yeah? Bet that up" he smirked.

" Two hunnid" she smirked, matching his energy.

" Make it five an' I'm in" he negotiated, as he rubbed his chin hair.

" Bet" she held her hand out, before they did their handshake.

" Hum Hum" Honoré cleared his throat very loudly in the mic, again. " I've been told by my assistant that we have a current bet of five hundred dollars going on. If the first team, ca' get me these five pictures under ten minutes, I'a add anotha' five hunnid. So the winnin' team will take home 1 thousand dollars!" he exclaimed, as everyone clapped.

" Na' that y'all talkin' real money. Ain' nobody finna loose this shit" Peezy chuckled, shaking his head.

" And won't" Aminata co-signed.

" Okay y'all ready?" Maysin questioned as she held a chrono in her hand. " 3,2,1. Ready.Set. Go!" she shouted and everyone started running in different directions.

For Soleil and Lontrell's team it was the upstair, and for Illyan and the rest of them it was the downstairs.

" Okay look in this bathroom and the other one. I'm finna do the rooms" Soleil quickly instructed as they rushed up the stairs.

She firstly went into her parents's room and looked everywhere. Finding one picture under the pillow, and another hid in sofa that was in their room. She then went to her old room, and again began quickly analyzing the place. She again, found a picture hid under a plant. Making a total of three pictures. She just hopped Lontrell found some too.

" Bubba you got something?" she questioned as they met in the hallway.

" Yeah I got two. How many you got?" he questioned.

" I got three! Let's go" she grabbed his hand and rushed down the stairs. Being careful not too fall since she was five months pregnant, and wearing high heels.

" We got five pictures!" she exclaimed as the other team was still searching.

" Game Over!" Maysin loudly spoke in the microphone as she stopped the time on the chrono. " The first team came back with five pictures in precisely: six minutes and forty two seconds" she announced.

" Aht told y'all losers we'd win" Soleil did a lil dance, making direct eye contact with the opposite team to piss them off. " Where's my one grand?" she held her hand out.

Illyan bitterly chuckled and pulled a stack from his pocket—giving it to her. " Don't think this over too princess" he mumbled, kissing her ear.

" Oh baby I know it ain't. Them pocket 'bouta run dry by the end of the night" she smirked, happily taking the stack from him.

Two whole hour and a whole lotta game later. The family was finally done playing games and it was now time for the reveal. Of course, Soleil's team won majority of the game. Winning a total of three thousand dollars, since they kept betting for every game.

They currently all sat on the two couches that were in the living room. Except for Soleil and Illyan who were in front of them, each a confetti cannon in their hands.

" Before the countdown. With all the hints we gave you, who's team boy and who's team girl?" Maysin questioned.

Illyan, Lontrell and Aminata raised their hands for team boy. And Soleil and Peezy for team girl.

" Okay y'all ready?" Aminata asked the couple as everyone started filming.

The couple nodded, their hands sweating as they were a bit nervous. Waiting for the countdown.

3
2
1

Once they heard one, they twisted the cannon and white confetti was thrown in the air.

" Ahh it's a BOY!!" Soleil exclaimed as she jumped on Illyan—hugging his neck. " We having a boy Papa!" she cheesed.

" I'm havin' my mini me fa' real" he smiled. " Thank you princess. I love you" he pecked her lips repeatedly, before he put her down.

" Ahh I'm having a grandson" Aminata squealed engulfing Soleil in a very big hug. " I'm so proud of you baby, you for real about to become a mommy" she smiled as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

Sometimes Aminata couldn't realized how much her daughter had grown. From working in a diner, to now working in a cabinet. She bought her first house, she was getting married soon, and was about to become a first time mom. And all that in a matter of eleventh months.

" Thank you mama" she sniffed, kissing her cheek.

She went around, and hugged everyone saying thank you when they congratulated her. And it was now time to announce the name.

" So" Soleil spoke up, making everybody quiet down. " We already chose names when we was in Aspen" she chuckled. " I'll let you do the honor Papa" she turned to him.

" We decided to name him, Jaïr Malachai Braxton" he announced, as everyone started clapping. Obviously liking the names they chose.

" We gave him his pops first name. And for the middle, I gave him yours daddy" she softly spoke, as different type of 'aw' were heard.

" Mane thank you" Honoré cheesed. Happy that his future grandson would be wearing his middle name. " I fa' real appreciate y'all" he hugged Soleil, and dapped up Illyan.

" You know we gotchu' old man" Hitta snickered.

" Negro fuck you" he mugged him.

Soleil watched the two, as well as her other family all engaging in different conversations and smiled. She loved that this now became her reality. Jaïr would come into this world surrounded by joy, and people that already loved him so much.

She couldn't have dreamed of a better moment.

TO BE CONTINUED...

my baby is having a boy *gasp*! At first I wanted them to have twins, but I was like nahhh lemme stop playing 😭

y'all took my lil "until death pulled them apart" way TOO serious. I was just playing. 💀💀
I thought it was cute...

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe!

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 203 7
šŒšžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³šžš š¤š§šØš°š¢š§š  š¢š­ ššš¢š§'š­ š«š¢š š”š­, š›š®š­ š­š”ššš­ š¬š”š¢š­ šŸšžšžš„ š šØšØš š’ššš²š¢š§š  šˆ š°šØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š”...
310K 8.6K 51
šˆš­'š¬ š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§' ššš›šØš®š­ š²šØš®, š›š®š­ šˆ š«šžššš„š„š² šœššš§'š­ šžš±š©š„ššš¢š§ š¢š­ š‰š®š¬š­ š¤š§šØš° š­š”ššš­ š²šØš® š¦š¢š§šž, šˆ š­ļæ½...
2.1M 105K 95
š•€š•— š•€ š•¤š•’š•Ŗ š•™š• š•Ø š•€ š•—š•–š•–š• š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•¤š•™š• š•¦š•š•• š•£š•–š•’š•š•š•Ŗ š•š•šš•¤š•„š•–š•Ÿ, š•šš•— š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•Øš•’š•¤ š•’š•š• š•žš•šš•Ÿš•– š•šš•• š•“š•– š•’š•š• š•šš•Ÿ.
539K 27.5K 26
"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* š™³š™“š™²š™“š™¼š™±š™“šš šŸøšŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶