The Duchess of Clarence Terri...

By ElizabethCharlotte55

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and La... More

The Spare Heiress
Blessed Are The Peace-Makers
Lord David William Beck II
Young Love
The Two Sisters
The Garden at Beltane Manor
The Dinner Dance at Beltane Manor
Lord Anthony's Christopher Howard, Fifth Birthday
The Duchess of Clarence Territory age 9 Year Old
What Are Friends For?
Return to Beltane Manor
The Birth of The Duke of Kent
The Duchess of Northampton Territory
The Duke of Langley Territory Part One
The Duke of Langley Territory -Part Two
In The Defense of The Carey Surname
The Duchess of Gloucester Territory
The Presentation of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
The Grand Entrance of The Duchess of Clarence Territory
Lady Elizabeth Intervene's
The Double Wedding
Lady Samhain Comes Of Age
A Bride For Lord Anthony Christopher
The Match That Binds
Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, 2nd Duchess of Clarence Territory
Regrets
Part One: The Baby Boom of 2305
The Baby-Boom of 2305
Lord Andrew Charles favorite Grandson,
Lady Katherine Eliza Beck,
The Duchess and Earl of Clarence and Essex Territory

The Future Duchess of York Territory

11 18 1
By ElizabethCharlotte55

She was the third daughter and only child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his second wife, Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard never expected to have another child, when he married Lady Sarah in July of 2275.

Lady Sarah Churchill was the great-great-niece of his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill as her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Churchill had two sons, Lord John and Lord Richard Edward and it was Lord Richard Edward son,Lord John Charles Churchill who was Lady Sarah Churchill's father and it was Lord John son, Lord Alexander Edward Churchill who had Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lady Sarah was born in 2250, at the same time that Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born to Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met Lady Sarah Churchill, she was close to 25 years old and Lord Charles Andrew Jr was close to 68 years old.

Lady Sarah Churchill was sitting outside of her father and mother's manor in Marlborough Territory where her father was Duke of Marlborough as Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill had passed it onto her brother, Lord Richard Churchill and it was his son, who had Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill before she married Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2208, passed on her father's territory to her brother so Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would have claim to it and it was her nephew that had Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lady Sarah was his son's age and it was thought they would make a good pair,but Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to marry someone in his family.

Lord Charles Andrew JR after Lady Patricia and he divorce in 2275, married Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill in July of 2275.

Everything goes well for Lord Charles Andrew JR and his new bride, Lady Sarah until after the New Year of 2276, Lady Sarah discovers that she is expecting Lord Charles Andrew JR and her only child in October of 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR thinks he can't father another child because of his age, but his grand-nephew,Lord David explains "My dear Lord Charles Andrew JR. Men can have children up until they are 90 years as long as they are sexually active."

"Lady Sarah is young and I don't see any reason or cause to worry." Lord David explains.

"I thought I was through with having children." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

"I am not disappointed because perhaps this child will be my third daughter as I already have three sons." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord David.

"It is something to hope for." Lord David tells him

"Lady Karissa is expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her second child, and they don't care what the gender of this child is." Lord David explains.

"Once I thought that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Sarah would have made a perfect couple, but Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to marry anyone in the family." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Sarah's father and mother thought it was a worthy match between their daughter and me and it would have made my late mother very happy." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I am sure if you take good care of yourself. You will live to see this child grow up and marry." Lord David tells his grand-uncle.

"My grandfather died early at the age of 50 years old, and my other grand-uncle died at the age of 50." Lord David explains.

"My father was born in 2185 and he died in 2240." Lord Charles Andrew JR states and he was 55 years old and my aunt outlived him."

"Lord Frederick was born in 2183 and he died in 2250 at the age of 63 before Lord Frederick William III was born and Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in 2195 and he lived until 2260 and was 65 years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I was born in 2209, and I am still alive but Lord George Carey and his son, Lord Robert both died six months apart from each other in 2270." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I have always wanted another daughter and I will name her after my grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard. I had more respect for my grandfather than I had for my own father." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord David.

"My late father used to talk about my grandfather with me. He had a lot of respect for him." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew.

Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his sons, Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William and Lord Andrew Charles and he sends word to his two older daughters, Lady Patricia Eugenie Neville and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford on Star Base 10 that Lady Sarah and he are expecting a little sister or brother for them.

On Star-Base 10, Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta are excited about the new birth and they collect baby clothes that they used for their own daughters when they were born and send them to Lady Sarah.

Lord Patrick and Lady Pauline give Lady Sarah some new baby clothes and cradle and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa give him new baby clothes, a silver hairbrush and comb set and Lord Charles Andrew III buys the baby a dedication gown.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard is born during the baby-boom of 2276, which begins with Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and she is fourth, and she is followed by her niece, Lady Samhain and her second cousin, Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard will be the first daughter of a former Duke of Norfolk Territory and the first Duchess of York Territory.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard arrives on October 21, 2276 at 8 PM out at York Manor in York Territory with her second cousin once removed delivering her like he did with Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward III, Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is a beautiful baby with golden brown hair and blue eyes that turn to golden brown.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina gets along well with her nieces, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria and later on she gets along well with Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she also gets along well with Lord Richard Edward III,Lord David William Beck II, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Lord David Frederick Howard, Lord Charles Andrew IV, Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.

Lady Frederica is a loving child and a great joy to her mother who never thought she would have a child when she married to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and she was a joy to her father, Lord Charles Andrew JR who was 67 year old when she was born.

Lady Frederica would be home-schooled by her mother until she was 12 years old and then sent to the day-school in Norfolk where her nieces, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Samhain attended.

She spent a lot with her brother, Lord Andrew Charles out at Beltane Manor after classes, until her father came to pick her up after classes.

Lady Frederica was particularly close to both Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain as Lady Elizabeth spent a lot of time at York House.

Lady Frederica shared the same cotillion with Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Samhain in November of 2292.

Lady Sarah dressed Lady Frederica Wilhelmina up in a traditional white lace dress and with her three brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles, Duke of Norfolk Territory they escorted their youngest sister to her cotillion with her nieces.

From the balcony with Lady Karissa, Lady Paulina, and Lady Sarah and Lord Anthony they watched Lady Frederica being escorted by her brothers and they were all very proud of her.

To her brothers, none of the young men present at her cotillion were worthy of her as one day she would become the first Duchess of York Territory in the name of her great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Many fathers with the sons on the night were looking for a bride for their sons who were their father's heiress and would inherit a title and dowry.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells them with his brothers "Our sister is not on the marriage block."

"Furthermore, what will your son bring to such a marriage?" Lord Patrick William asks.

"Please don't tell us that your son will bring sons to my sister's marriage as they will carry your surname and not our surname." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Our father has entrusted our sister to our care and he expects us to find a worthy match for her." Lord Andrew Charles tells the fathers and their sons.

A number of fathers with their sons approach Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with his sons but most of the fathers are turned down.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard wouldn't marry until 2300 at the age of 24 years to Lord David Frederick Churchill, a distant cousin of hers through her maternal grandfather's side, and he was 26 when they married each other.

It seemed the perfect match for Lady Frederica, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wouldn't live to see his youngest daughter marry as he would die shortly after the birth of his first great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2298.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina would have two children, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Churchill, who was named after his maternal great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Sarah lived until 2231 and died at the age of 86 years old but she was alive to see Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard born in 2305 and Lord Charles Andrew Churchill be born in 2310.

Lady Sarah also lived to see her first great-great-grandchild, Lady Sarah Rachel Howard be born in 2320, and her great-great-grandson, Lord John Frederick Churchill be born before she died in 2331.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina died in 2350 at the age of 74 years and she was succeeded by her great-great-granddaughter, Lady Sarah Rachel Howard to the Dukedom of York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 313 24
Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child but eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee, fifth Duke...
33.2K 425 32
Cecilia Howard grew up without a mother, and with an indulgent father who loved more than anything. Faced with marriage to The Duke of Suffolk, will...
173 277 19
Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard...
678 496 22
Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard and destined to become the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory, but only if...