The Duchess and Earl of Clarence and Essex Territory

Lord David William Beck Senior passes away in 2325 at the age of 80 years old and he left two children, Lord David William Beck II who will inherit the Earldom of Essex Territory and his sister, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck will inherit Elmhurst Es...

Lord David William Beck Senior passes away in 2325 at the age of 80 years old and he left two children, Lord David William Beck II who will inherit the Earldom of Essex Territory and his sister, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck will inherit Elmhurst Estate upon his death.

Lord David William Beck II at the time of his father's death is 49 years old and he is married to Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard and she is also 49 years old.

They were married to each other in 2294, and they have three children, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard who was born in 2300, Lord Edwin William Beck in 2305, and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck in 2310.

Lady Patricia Eugenie will inherit the Dukedom of Clarence Territory from her mother, Lord Edwin William Beck will inherit the Earldom of Essex Territory from his father, and Lady Eliz Katherine Beck will inherit the Viscounty of White-Hall and Chartley Manor from her paternal grandfather.

By the time Lord David William Beck died in 2325, all three of his children were married and each had children of their own.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard has a daughter, Lord Edwin William Beck has a son, and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck has a daughter.

It is a sad time for Lord David William Beck II and his sister, Lady Edwina Wilhemina Beck.

Lord David William Beck Senior raises his son and prepares his son to govern Essex Territory when his time comes, but meantime, he is created Duke-Consort of Clarence Territory by Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory in 229.

The two second cousins met and fell in love with each other when they were growing up together and often spent time out in the garden at Beltane Manor.

So, it doesn't come as a big surprise to their parents when Lady Samhain announces to her father, mother, and second cousin, "Lord David William Beck II and she are going to marry each other."

Lord David William Beck tells Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles and his first cousin second removed, Lord Richard William Carey " I am getting the best of Lady Karissa's children."

No one could agree more with him than Lord Richard William Carey who is Lady Samhain's third cousin as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William who is the father of Lord Charles Andrew Senior and who is the father of Lord Charles Andrew JR who is the grandfather of Lady Samhain, Lady Sophia Charlotte who is the great-grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey, and Lord Edwin William Howard who is the great-great-grandfather of Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Karissa smiles and she tells Lord David William Beck " I am glad you are happy that your son is marrying my daughter, but don't deceive yourself."

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David " Lady Samhain is very dear to her mother and me, but she has the same fangs and claws as her mother, and all of her sisters."

Lady Elizabeth, the eldest daughter walks over to her second cousin and she shows him her fangs and claws,and Lord Richard Edward III tells his second cousin, Lord David William Beck II " Lady Samhain know how to use her fangs and claws, but you just don't it."