𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ | Billy Hargrove

By stAsteria

"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
Epilogue

fourteen

7.2K 166 197
By stAsteria

y/n

Billy had no eye for me anymore, he wanted to punch Eddie but more importantly, he wanted to know why Eddie was always around me.

I tried to intervene between the two again.

"Get away from me." He said without looking at me. 

I grabbed Billy's arm wanting him to release Eddie, he quickly grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

"Don't you fucking intervene Y/N." He spat out as he pushed me away.

"What are you doing here Munson?" He asked

He held Eddie up against the wall but Eddie did not seem to care, he was enjoying this entire encounter. This was because he knew that he was not to blame for the fight this time.

Eddie was not looking at Billy, he was focused on me and this made Billy even angrier.

"Stop fucking looking at her." Billy spat out

Eddie must've seen the worried look on my face,

"It's fine." Eddie mouthed, he turned to look at Billy and was finally able to explain himself.

"If you actually listened to her you would know I came to apologize." Eddie said trying to get out of Billy's grip.

Billy's eyes quickly shot to mine trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. 

"It's what I've been trying to tell you." I said annoyed.

Billy was focused on me so Eddie took this opportunity to push Billy's hands off of him. Billy didn't care for it, he was making sure there were no secret glances between Eddie and I.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm,

"Don't you fucking try me Y/N." He said while putting some strands of hair behind my ear.

It was silent for a while until Billy thought he had something smart to ask.

"So you weren't gonna fuck?" He asked

Eddie bursted out laughing at his question

Was Billy serious right now?

"Billy what the fuck." I spat out

"Have some fucking faith in me would you?" I said. It was obvious to me that if I started dating Billy his jealousy would become worse.

I walked to my bed in annoyance while Billy took a seat in my chair, leaving Eddie standing in the middle of the room. With two hands in his pockets he started tapping the floor with his shoes.

"So you two are a thing now?" Eddie asked me, curious to know if he still had a chance.

"No we aren't." I replied in an instant and I could see Eddie let out a sigh of relief.

"Yet." I heard Billy whisper under his breath. I decided not to comment on it since I didn't want Billy to get pissed again but I saw Eddie role his eyes at this comment. 

"Are you going to fucking apologize or what?" Billy asked Eddie, It was obvious to me that Billy wanted Eddie out of my room. He must've wanted some time with me alone but there was no way I was going to let him stay.

Eddie turned to look at Billy who had folded his hands together while leaning backwards in my chair, it looked like he was ready to enjoy a show. And I knew that Eddie would gladly give him one. Eddie walked over to me and gave me a small smile,

"Should we kiss again?" Eddie suddenly asked leaving me with a shocked expression. I turned to look at Billy and I could see he was about to start a fight.

Billy jumped out of the chair in anger, ready to fight Eddie. 

I was still standing in the middle of all of this not knowing why Eddie just said what he did. Billy got ready to punch Eddie who was just standing there, laughing at him. But Eddie quickly held up both of his hands letting Billy know he was joking.

"I'm joking, calm down Hargrove." Eddie snickered.

"Fucking apologize and go" Billy told Eddie.

"You could also leave?" I asked Billy

He scoffed, "I think the fuck not."

"There's no way in hell I'm leaving the two of you alone." He said 

"Understandable." Eddie snickered making Billy sent death glances his way.

Billy

I watched as Eddie finally apologized, 

"I'm sorry Y/N." He said

"It's okay Eddie, don't worry about it." She replied

It was not okay in my eyes.

"I know, It was a Billy-action." Eddie said while turning to look at me as he gave me a victorious smile. 

I could comment on it but it was true, I would've done the exact same thing as Eddie. I would've kissed her and made sure every guy in the house knew she was mine.

I noticed Y/N staring at Eddie's rings and so did he,

"They're pretty cool right?" He snickered

She nodded and smiled at him, "You want one?" I heard Eddie ask her.

"Uh y-." She tried to say

"She doesn't." I said as I walked over to the two of them.

"You can leave now Munson." I said wanting to have her for myself again.

Eddie sighed because he knew he had to go, he had no other reason to stay but I did, I thought to myself.

"You also have to go Billy." I heard her say, making me look up.

She walked over to me and gave me a kiss which I returned immediately, I felt her warm lips on mine and a feeling of relief went through my body. She wasn't mad at me if she was kissing me is what I thought. 

I heated up the kiss by grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. Making sure Eddie saw that Y/N was enjoying this. I would've been happier if she didn't stop kissing me to go and hug Munson goodbye.

He hugged her too long for my liking, he was holding her close to him knowing very well I was staring him down.

Munson and I both walked over to the door but Y/N jumped in front of us,

"I don't think so." She said while shaking her head.

"That way." She continued while pointing towards the window. I let out a sigh and so did Munson, we walked back to the window and Y/N opened it for us. I made sure I was behind Munson so I could stay longer.

"See you tomorrow." He said while smiling at her, I felt a pang of jealousy hit me when she returned the smile. 

"Fucking hurry up." I said as I shoved Eddie forward.

He went through the window leaving Y/N and me alone. I slowly walked over to her, she looked me in my eyes as I grabbed her chin. 

"So now that he's go-." I tried to say,

"Bye Billy" She replied before I could finish my sentence.

"I'm driving you to school tomorrow." I said as I stood by the window. She nodded and gave me one last kiss before letting me go.

She let go and looked up at me, "I'll see you tomorrow okay." She said

I didn't want to see her tomorrow, I wanted her now as well.

I left her room and I felt the cold air hit me, I heard the window close and I knew Y/N was gone. I was about to walk off but someone grabbed my shoulder.

"We need to talk Hargrove." I heard Eddie say as he turned me around to face him.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed wanting to get back to my house.

He stayed silent for a while, not knowing if he should say what he was about to.

"Her." He said all of a sudden.

Time stopped for a second, everything that had happened between Y/N and I went through my mind. There was no way I'd let Munson have her.

"We both know you'll screw up Hargrove." He continued,

"And when you do, she'll be mine." He smiled

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked

"You're gonna hurt her feelings Billy." He said

"And when you do." He said as he patted me on the back

"She's gonna be all fucking mine." He said while giving me a smile.

"Don't you fucking dare Munson." I spat out

"You really think she'll stay with you when you become so fucking possessive?" He asked laughing

"I'll make sure she does." I said

"It's either she leaves you because you hurt her feelings or she's done with your bullshit behavior."  He said

"Hear me out, I'll give you guys a chance, just to be nice. So I won't make the first move, but if she comes to me, which I'll make sure she does, I won't hold back." He said

"We both know she's attracted to me." He winked

"Don't leave her out of your sight Hargrove." Was the last thing he said before walking off.

I fucking knew that Munson wanted her.

I knew that Y/N would not give me a second chance, so whatever I did to protect her had to stay secret.

And if Eddie wanted to play that game with me, I'd gladly play.

y/n

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I recalled the events of the evening before and I was glad that Billy and Eddie didn't fight. 

Was this improvement from Billy or did he simply not care enough to start punching?

I had to be careful about what I decided to do with Billy, after all I had still promised him a date. But that would mean I'd still have him around me for the next week or so. All of a sudden I realized something, I could shorten the entire process.

I got up and got dressed, my parents had left for work already so I was alone. I was standing in the kitchen making breakfast when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it, I saw Max with a big smile plastered on her face and Billy with a grumpy look behind her.

"You're early." I said

"I wanted to see you but Max insisted on coming along." He replied as he walked in

Max followed Billy and sat down on the couch, I grabbed my breakfast and started eating it.

"I wanted to talk to you Billy." I said, he looked at me and stood up.

I put my empty plate on the counter and we walked out off the room, Max was still watching the TV show.

Billy stayed silent, not knowing what was about to happen.

"Be my boyfriend." I said, he shook his head wanting to be sure he heard me right.

"Wait what." He said

Billy started smirking when he realized what I had said.

"What happened to the just one date first?" He smirked, "That needy for me." He winked

"I mean if you don't want to?" I asked as I grinned, knowing very well what he wanted.

"Of course I fucking want to." Billy smirked

"You're finally fucking mine." He whispered

Before I could say anything else he started kissing me, he was holding my waist as he pushed my back against the wall. He started to lift up my shirt while holding my face with his other hand. 

"Billy wha-" I tried to get out

"Ssh." He said while pressing his lips on my neck.

If it wasn't for  the loud noise coming from the TV reminding Billy that we weren't alone I would have been naked already. Billy let out an annoyed sigh and walked back into the hallway.

He turned around  again,

"Don't forget princess, you belong with me now." He said seriously

"I'll try to remember." I said sarcastically

I knew Billy would agree. It had been obvious to me for a while now that Billy was extremely jealous and I told Billy that if he screwed up I'd be gone. If he wanted to prove himself so badly I'd let him try, and if he screwed up so be it right.

Billy

Munson didn't stand a chance, she finally wanted to date me and I was going to make we sure we would stay together.

Everybody was going to know she was mine.

-

-

A/N

Finally an update! Sorry for the delay<3 I'll make it up later this week by posting multiple chapters at once!

-

I feel like I wrote this very poorly lmao. Anyway Enjoy

-

Don't forget to vote and comment! Reading your comments makes my day<3

-

TOXIC BILLY COMING SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 22
Prequel to my Eddie Munson story. The story of your first love: Billy Hargrove. ********************** That thought solidified his suspicion. He wo...
4M 105K 42
"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." He mumbled. In which a boy that came from an abusive home fell in love with a girl who felt l...
199K 8.2K 63
Book Two of the Breaking Jessa Series ******************************************** "Tell me what to do one more fucking time tonight, Cameron, and I...
93.8K 2.3K 47
**7/22/23 A/N: I will be updating this story slowly. It was one of my first stories and I feel it lacks a lot of development and needs some editing a...