dear eddie, (Eddie Munson x r...

Autorstwa SLUSHCHRRY

Y/n x Eddie Enjoy babes ❤️ Will include smut but not a lot and I will write which ones have it ;) What else... Więcej

WARNINGGGG
1 •
2 •
3 •
4 •
5 •
6 • (SMUT ⚠️)
7 •
8 •
9 •
10 • (SMUT ⚠️)
11 •
12 •
13 •
14 •
15 •
16 • (SMUT ⚠️)
17 •
18 • (SMUT ⚠️)
19 •
20 •
21 • (SMUT ⚠️)
22 •
23 •
24 •
25 •
26 •
27 • (SMUT ⚠️)
28 • (SMUT ⚠️)
29 •
30 • (M4STERBATION ⚠️)
31 •
32 • (SMUT ⚠️)
33 •
34 •
35 •
36 • (SMUT ⚠️)
37 •
38 •
39 •
40 •
41 •
43 •
44 •
45 • (SMUT ⚠️)
46 •
47 •
48 •
49 •
50 •
51 •
52 • (SMUT ⚠️)
53 • (SMUT ⚠️)
54 •
55 •
56 • (SMUT ⚠️)
57 •
58 •
59 •
60 •
61 • (SMUT ⚠️)
62 •
63 •
64 • (SMUT ⚠️)
65 •
66 •
67 • (SMUT ⚠️)
69 • SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!! (SMUT ⚠️)
70 •
71 •
72 •
73 •
74 •
75 • (SMUT ⚠️)
76 •
77 •

42 • (SMUT ⚠️)

9.7K 126 761
Autorstwa SLUSHCHRRY

Guys I'm writing this in a kayak. In a river. So enjoy. I'm also not gonna b like papa rn. You do have smut 😉.

It was nighttime now and me and eddie had the most scrumptious first date ever. Cause we are so slay. I me and eddie were using sharpies to draw on each other. (Guys it's fine I draw all over my entire leg with sharpie all the time. U doing it just this once won't hurt 🤭)

I drew a lot of random things. Like "your mom" ya know funny things.

Eddie: "wait wait I'm almost done!" He laughed.

Y/n: "I know what your drawing and I refuse to have that marinating in my skin!" I complained.

Eddie: "andddd done!" He laughed.

I looked down at my ankle. I knew it. That bitch drew a penis. A big balled long penis.

*Eddie's pov*

Y/n: "you know what munson this is cruel." She joked.

Eddie: "it's beautiful." I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes getting off the bed.

Y/n: "cannot believe you drew a penis when I told you no penises." She shook her head.

Eddie: "this penis is special."

Y/n: "how so she raised an eyebrow as she put her jeans back on.

Eddie: "it's my penis. On you. You should be grateful."

Y/n: "I would be more grateful if it was real." She laughed and walked out of the room.

I chuckled to myself amd shook my head.

*y/n's pov*

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth and ran it under water then put some dish soap. I put my foot on the edge of the counter and started scrubbing Eddie's penis off. (Hehe.)

Claudia: "alright dear Im off to jimmys." She smiled at me. I looked up at her as she grabbed the keys to our car.

Y/n: "have fun love you." I smiled as she kissed my cheek and looked down.

I quickly covered it and she raised her eyebrows.

Claudia: "same sweetie, same." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Y/n: my cheeks turned red as I looked down and scrubbed harder. "Have fun mom."

Claudia: "oh I will." She winked and with that she left.

I sighed and continued scrubbing.

*Eddie's pov*

I got off y/n's bed and walked over to her dresser. I wanna see what she has got in here. She has got to be hiding something because I've checked everywhere but here and her closet. I opened the top drawer. Socks and underwear. Great way to start.

I moved her stuff around and when I hit the bottom of the socks I found something. A magazine? Interesting. I pulled it out (that's what he said) and sat on her bed. The cover was normal. It was just a model on the beach. Ok. Why tf does she have this. I laughed to myself.

I flipped through the pages and eventually I got to one that had a few folded pieces of paper. Strange. This has to be the good stuff. I took one out unfolding it and seeing a guy bending a girl over. Her hands were cuffed to the edge of the bed as she looked so helpless. The guy had her back pushed down and arched up with his head thrown back.

My eyes widened. Holy shit I didn't think it would be like straight up pornography. I folded it up quickly and unfolded another one. This one showed a girl laid on a bed and her arms tied to the headboard and her legs spread as well as a guy with his hand on her neck and his other hand on her lower stomach clearly putting pressure.

Knowing that she looked at those and hid those made my mind wander. She definitely does some... self pleasuring... things with these photos.

Y/n: "what are you doing?" I quickly closed looked up and as soon as her eyes landed on the magazine and the opened picture in my hand her cheeks turned red.

Eddie: "uh..."

Y/n: "were you going through my stuff..." she said snatching the stuff out of my hand and putting it in her drawer quickly.

Now I felt bad. I embarrassed her. Nothing to rly be embarrassed about IVE seen worse. I think it's hot to be honest. Knowing what she does when she sees things like that. I looked down seeing the obvious boner I just had. I grabbed a pillow covering myself and looking back at y/n who was now looking at me.

Y/n: "let me rephrase that. WHY were you looking through my stuff."

Eddie: "I just. Wanted some socks."

Y/n: "you have socks on."

Eddie: "I was getting them for you."

Y/n: "I have socks on."

Eddie: "Well i thought I would find some secrets or something."

Y/n: "Well you did hope you feel accomplished." She paused awkwardly. "I'm gonna go wash the dishes and I'll be back. Don't go through anything." She warned.

As soon as she left I walked over to her closet. I wanna find more. Why did that turn me on? I don't know. But I wanted to find more. I wanna see what else she's into. I wanna make sure she gets everything she needs.

I opened the door and it was pretty empty except some random clothes sitting in the corner of the shelf. But it looked too boxy? I moved the clothes and underneath there was a shoe box. Painted black. I took it down and sat on the floor. I opened the box. A shirt? I moved the shirt to see what was underneath and my eyes widened. A vibrator. Woah woah. Now we are talking.

I took the vibrator out carefully and looked at it. Not in a creepy way. But I've never seen one in person before. Then I started realizing where this has been.

Y/n: "eddie!" She shouted grabbing the stuff out of my hand. "Why are you going through my stuff? That's personal." She put it back in the box and onto the shelf.

I got off the floor smirking. Her cheeks were burning red and she avoided eye contact as she closed her closet door.

Eddie: "you like that i found it dont you?" My smirk remained as I stood infront of her. She looked down.

Y/n: "says the one with the boner." Oh Shit I forgot abt that.

Eddie: i sighed laughing as she looked up at me with a smile. "What Can i say. Knowing what you do..." i paused. "Knowing what you do makes me feel a certain way..." I smirked.

her cheeks reddened again and she looked to the side.

Eddie: "go lay down on the bed."

She nodded still avoiding eye contact and she laid on her back with her hands rested on her stomach fidgeting with her fingers. I walked to the closet grabbing the box and taking the vibrator out. I held it in my hand looking at it then looking at her. She looked away quickly.

I got on the bed and set the vibrator down next to me. I then looked at her and saw her pushing her thighs together. I smirked and reached for the top of her jeans unbuttoning them.

Eddie: "is this ok?" I asked.

Y/n: "yeah..."

Eddie: "are you sure?"

Y/n: "Godamnit eddie yes."

I smiled and pulled her jeans off tossing them to the side. I could see she was wet through her underwear. (Y'all Pls 😭) I slid her underwear down and tossed it to the side. I laid down on my stomach and she shuttered slightly as I breathed out. I looked at her and I knew I was getting harder by just seeing her like this.

I took the vibrator set the top of it on her clit keeping my finger on the button. She looked at me with needy eyes and I simply smiled at her causing her to look away. I always find it cute how she looks so embarrassed. I pushed the button and instantly is started vibrating quickly and I heard y/n loudly moan my name along with a gasp. I looked down at her pussy (y'all. I rly can't stop laughing rn 💀 PUSSY 👹👹👹👹) watching the vibrations go through her.

I took two fingers rubbing up and down her folds (folds 👹) collecting her wetness (please- 😭) them sliding my fingers slowly inside of her. I looked up to see her reaction. She had her head thrown back and her hands were gripping the sheets her back was arched slightly and I didn't take my eyes off of her as I started moving my fingers in and out of her slowly listening to her sweet noises.

She was so beautiful like this. I then started going really fast with my fingers watching as she squeezed her eyes shut and gasped. After doing that for a minute or two I felt her squeeze around my fingers making me smirk.

Y/n: "im gonna cum" she said as her eyes rolled back.

Eddie: "go ahead. Cum" I smiled to myself as I began moving the vibrator in circles and continuing my fast pace. She let out one last long moan while she came around my fingers and I turned the vibrator off. I slowly rode out her orgasm as I watched relief overcome her entire face. He back relaxed as her eyes were opening. She was breathless now. And she looked so fucking pretty. I wanna fuck her until she is overstimulated.

I set the vibrator to the side as I crawled up over her body and she looked at my face with a smile as I slid my pants off. I was hard as a fucking rock now. Watching all that knowing I made it happen. With help from her little toy of course. It made me feel so beyond horny. (BAHAHAHAHA HORNY 👹)

She smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my neck pulling my face to hers and kissing me. Our lips moved perfectly in sync (NSYNC THAT YOU??? 🕺💃) as I slipped my tongue in her mouth which caused her to gasp. Once I got my pants off I pulled away and her hands remained on my neck.

Eddie: "are you ok with this." I looked down and back up at her.

Y/n: "fuck yeah." She smiled "I'm more than ok with it."

I smiled and was about to kiss her again but she stopped me.

Y/n: "but i do want this off. She slid her hands down tugging at the hem of my shirt.

Eddie: i smirked. "Fine." I raised my arms up and she slid it off of me (that's what she said 😏) "but I want this off." I tugged at the hem of her shirt.

She smiled and lifted herself up slightly letting me take it off. Now we were both completely exposed to each other. I sat up admiring her body. The way her nipples were hard (nipples 🤠🕺😩😍🤓) the way her body looked so heavenly and precious. Something only me and her have ever seen. (Istg if one of u brings up the fact that whoever took care of y/n as a baby has seem her nakey. Just know that was before development so nobody cares abt that 👹)

I looked at her face and she had a slight blush on her face as she admired my body. I went back down connecting our lips again as I lined myself up with her entrance and slowly slid inside of her. I moaned out of relief into the kiss and pulled away from our kiss looking down at her. I moved my hand up and over her tit and wrapped my hand around her throat watching her face turn to pure bliss. I instantly started slamming into her as fast as I could. Because I like doing that.

I didn't even care I just let every noise I could make slow out of me. She felt so good. And hearing her pretty noises mix with mine just felt heavenly. I put pressure on her neck as my other hand moved down to her lower stomach pressing down as I watched her eyes squeeze shut.

I then moved the hand I was choking her with down to her clit and rubbed it slowly knowing she wouldn't want me to go fast considering how fast the vibrators go. As I kept going I felt her squeeze around me again. I felt like I was gonna cum. The build up in my dick was ready to release.

Eddie: "im gonna cum doll" I said with shaky breaths. She nodded and I could tell she wasn't able to talk right now which made me even more ready. I pressed down on her lower stomach more as I felt her cum. I pulled out and came on her stomach and my hand. My breath was uneven and all I could hear was mine and y/n's heavy breathing. I looked down at her and smiled. I then got up and grabbed a towel wiping the mess off of her and my hand.

I grabbed two pairs of boxers handing her one and putting mine on. She put on the boxers and a bra then laid down getting comfortable under her blanket. I joined her soon after and spooned her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

Eddie: "did you enjoy yourself?" I smiled.

Y/n: "fuck yes I did." She laughed and rested her arm on mine holding my hand. She intertwined our fingers and I kissed her temple.

Eddie: "i knew you were into that" I laughed.

Y/n: "Shutup." She joked smiling. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked.

Eddie: I smiled. "Ohhh yeah I did." I chuckled.

Y/n: "I knew you were into that." She mocked me and laughed.

Eddie: "go to sleep mrs. Munson." I smiled.

Y/n: "goodnight my love."

Eddie: "goodnight." I snuggled my head into the back of her neck.

(A/n: I didn't check for spelling mistakes so... bare with me 😍😍😍 but b happy u got ur smut 👹👹)

Literally bouta combust.

GUYS- 😩🙇‍♀️

😋🤭 AWOOOGAAAAA

OK THATS IT IM DONE 😋😘🤭🙇‍♀️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.6K 164 17
Eddie Munson oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff, angst, and smut REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the...
1.6K 14 5
¡Everyone in these stories are 18+! This book contains short stories of male characters in Stranger Things, if you have any recommendations please te...
25K 230 26
Pretty self explanatory. Requests of almost any kind are welcome, feel free to DM me :). Smut, fluff, and other content will be in here. Hopefully...
7.6K 103 11
this book contains a collection of one-shots/short stories I have posted on ao3. i will be updating frequently, alongside of posting on ao3! (discont...