Married to the Drummer, for B...

By Mrs_Fuentes

More

Married to the Drummer, for Better or for Worse. (Mike Fuentes fanfic)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Authors note
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen Part One
Chapter eighteen Part Two
Authors Note :
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Authors Note.
Authors Note

Chapter Eleven

2.2K 40 10
By Mrs_Fuentes

Nikki's P.O.V**

 "Babe. Baby wake up. Nikki baby wake up." Mike said shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes. "Good Morning sunshine." I said puckering my lips. He laughed and kissed me. "I just wanted to wake you up before I left. I'm going to go record with the guys for the day, and I'm bringing Xavier. You got Cassadee?" He asked pulling the sheets off the bed. 

"Yes baby. I'll bring up her up here while i take a shower .I'll walk you guys to the door." I said getting up. 

Mike helped me out of bed and hugged me. "I love you Nikki. You know, it's almost our 5th year anniversary." He said kissing the top of my head. 

Wow. 5 fucking years, married to the man i fell in love with in highschool. I looked up at him and smiled. "I know. " I kissed him. "Let's go babe." He said walking towards the door. "Carry me!" I said jumping onto his back. 

He laughed and carried me down to our sons room.

"Mommy! I get to go to work with daddy!" He said running up to me as I jumped off of Mike's back. I picked him up. "I know baby! Have a whole bunch of fun with your uncles, and don't get into any trouble okay!" I said kissing him. "Okay mommy!" He giggled and wiggled down. 

"We gotta go. I love you babe." He said kissing me. "Love you too." I smiled. 

I watched them walk down the stairs and decided to go get Cassadee and bring her upstairs so i could get ready for a mommy daughter day!

I walk into her pink room and look at her sleeping body. I smiled and unhooked the bassanet from it's place. I carried it up and placed it just outside the bathroom door. I turned on the water and pulled off my clothes. 

"I miss the bas things, the way you hate me. I miss the screaming, the way you blame me..." My phone rang. I looked down to see an unknown number. Huh.. 

"Hello?" I picked up. "Nikki.." a familiar voice said. My heart dropped. 

"What do you want.." I practically whispered. "I have a restraining order on you Shane." I said quietly. 

"Nikki. I know Nik. I just wanted to talk. I miss you so bad. I regret what I did to you. I never stop thinking about it. I know you're so happy with Mike. I know you have your son. I just.. I just want to see you one last time. One more time Nikki. To really apologize for everything I've ever done. I want to get that off my chest so I can move on to be a better person. But I can't do that until I've really apologized. Someday, i'd like to apologize to Mike. But I figured you'd be better first. Please Nikki." He begged. 

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I looked in the mirror. Half of me says no, half of me says yes. I mean I'll have cassadee. He won't hurt me.. 

"When Shane?" I sighed again. I heard him let out a breath he was obviously holding in. "Noon? At the park down town." He said. I nodded, not that he could see me.

"I really hope this isn't a trick Shane. I'm really trusting you, and I don't know why." I said shakingly.

"I know Nikki. I know it's hard to trust me, but I'm being sincere. I won't hurt you again. I love you Nik."

"See you in a few hours Shane." I said hanging up the phone.

I was shaking. What were you doing Nikki. This is the same man who kidnapped you in Italy. The one who broke your heart in highschool. I'm strong. I know what I'm doing. Right?

I stepped in the shower and banged my head against the wall a few times before finally just leaning against it and letting the water hit my body.

"You're gonna be okay." I said silently.

Cassadee began to cry. "Shit." I said turning off the shower and grabbing a towel, quickly drying off. I walked over and picked up my baby. I rocked her silently as she began to not cry. "Let's dress you in something warm baby. We're going to the park." I said looking in the mirror.

***

I looked in the mirror, I was dressed in skinny jeans and an Anthem Crewneck. I wore a grey Key Street beanie and my hair was pin strait, my eyes lightly rimmed. Why did I even care what I dressed in? I signed again. 

I grabbed a pink Key Street beanie and slipped it on Cassadee's head. I wrapped herin little jeans and a long sleeved Aspire and Create shirt. It fit her so well, Austin would be stoked to see it. I miss that man, hopefullly I'll see him this weekend. 

I grabbed a blanket and my keys, and my backpack. I slipped on my vans and walked out the door. 

***

"Where is he?" I said to myself driving around the park. And than I saw him. I parked and grabbed my backpack and threw it over my back. I put my keys in my pocket and got out of the car. I looked up and he was already watching. I went to the backseat and unbuckled Cassadee. He big brown eyes stared at me and i smiled at her beauty. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. 

I walked over to the awaiting Shane. I must admit, he looked pretty damn good. He always did though, even when he kidnapped me. 

He was tall, like Mike. Very pale. His shaggy hair was a light brown, that slightly went over his eyes, but was pulled back by a beanie. His skinny jeans sagged a little and he wore a hoodie. 

When he saw me up close, his bright blue eyes shone. "Nikki.." He said smiling. His eyes avertiing from my face, to the small baby in my arms. 

"Whose that.." He asked staring at Cassadee. "It's my daughter. Mike's daughter." I said looking down to my baby. 

"Those could've been our kids." I heard him murmer to himself  but pretended not  to  hear him. 

"Look, I'm really sketched out. Could we just.. get this done. " I said looking down. Stop looking at him Nikki. It's only going to bring up the good memoires. 

"Of course. Nikki. I'm so sorry.. I was just a jealous jerk. I should've never done that to you. Or Mike. He beat the shit out of me, which I completely deserved. I fucked up in highschool. It's my fault you're not with me. But I mean, everyone knew you and Mike were meant to be, I mean hell, you two we inseperable in highschool, I could just imagine how you two are now." He chuckled a little. 

I too, smiled at this. He had no idea the love i had for Mike. He was always my best friend. 

I wasn't even listening to him any more. I just looked at his feautures. Stop it. But .. his eyes are so sad. Nikki! 

"Why." I said cutting him off. He looked at me confused. "Why are you apologizing now? Almsot four years later." I said bluntly. 

He sighed. "I've had a lot of time to think Nik. I've  been seeing a therapist and they told me it might be best if i tried to apologize in person. Closure, you know?" He said touching my arm. I didn't feel anything. 

Not like when Mike touched me, he left a spark. With Shane, it was just like running into a stranger on the sidewalk. 

But before i knew it, he lifted my chin and kissed me. I backed away immediately, almost dropping Cassadee. I almost fell to the ground. I looked at him, Horrified. 

"I'm married Shane. Two children with the man. The same man that wouldn't let you see daylight anymore if he was here. Just as I was about to forgive you too." I said angrily.

He looked hurt, and shocked. "I'm sorry Nikki. I'm so sorry. I.." He said before I saw tears falling from his face. 

I bent down and with my free hand, wiped them away, he looked up to me, those bright blue eyes, hopeless.

"Shane, I always had that small love we shared in highschool. But thats nothing anymore. I forgive and forget . I forgive you  for the terrible things you did to  me in Italy. I just want you to go get help . please, go find yourself a good girl and get married. Have kids of your own, parenthood is the best." i said looking down at Cassadee.

"I will be telling Mike about this visit. I don't know where you are though. So i hope you're not still here when I tell him." I said touching his face. "Be good." I said. I got up and walked to my car. I strapped Cassadee in her seat. I sat in the drivers seat and looked up. He was watching me, with a tear filled face. 

Keep it together Nik. You can stay strong. 

I drove home. it was getting late, and Mike was almsot home. I put Cassadee to bed and changed into sweatpants. 

I heard Mike carrying Xavier to bed. Than I heard him come up stairs. He smiled when he saw me sitting criss crossed in our bed. 

He saw my tearstained face and came running to my side instantly. I loved this man. 

"babe, whats wrong?" he said brushing the hair from my face. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Shane." i said . He tensed up and threw off his shoes and sat next to me.

"He called. He wanted to apologize for real. I trusted him. I went to see him. He kissed me. I pushed him away. I told him I'd tell you. He looked so hurt. I felt so bad. I walked away and left." I said in between sobs. I knew he was mad.

He got up and punched the wall. "Dammit Nikki. You could've gotten hurt! Babe!" He said angrily, making me cry harder. 

"I'm sorry." was all I could manage to say. He calmed down and pulled me into my arms.

"But you didn't get hurt. And typically you would, being the forgiving person you are. You would go. And thats what I love about you. But you bet his ass i'll kill him if I see him. How dare he kiss you." He laughed a little.

I smiled and looked up at him. " I love you you know, I thought about you the entire time. He even admitted we were meant for eachother. " I said.

Mike kissed me and laid me down puling off our clothes. "We were, and we still are. I love you Nikki." He mumbled into my neck.

___________________________________

Ahhh, long chapter(;

Damn SHane. Ugh, he may or may not be back next chapter :O Shhh!

Feeeeedback please!? (:

(Song to the side is Nikki's ringtone for the unknown numbers(; Halestorm is a kickass band guys.)

-Nikki.<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.7K 27
Set in an underground club, drama does as drama does by inhibiting the wants and needs of Tony Perry and Mike Fuentes. Too far gone to give up the li...