My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Her Pain!!

3.4K 502 17
By tankygirly

His eyes widen in shock and looked back the caller id and noticed the caller id showing Assistant. He was hell confused and just threw the phone in frustration.

Ak(mv) : Enna nadakuthune puriyala... Who is RK and what is the relation b/w me and him.. modhal la antha rakshan kitta ketu en past enna nu purinjukanum..

Ak : Antha ponnu yaaru.. urghh.. oruvela antha sivaangi aala dha ipdi elaam enakku ninaivu varudhu nu thonudhu.. urghh.. ava kitta close aanathe periya thappu pola..

He let out a deep sigh and dailed to Rakshan. Sivaangi shut her room door and jumped on the bed crying. She hide her face in the pillow and cried her heart out as she felt sudden hurt by his shout.

Rakshan came there as per his call. He found Ashwin in a deep thought settling on the bed. He felt something wrong looking at his face and sat beside him.

Rak : Ethukku macha koopte..?

Ak : Who is RK?? What's the relation between RK and me??

Rakshan was shocked by his sudden question and stammered.

Rak : Athu.. enakku theriyaathu.. macha..

Ak : Oh.. unmailiye theriyaadha.. *raising his eyebrow*

Rak : En da ipdi elaam kekure..

Ak : Pinna evano oruthan phone panni RK ya enna pannenu kekuran.. ippo en Assitant phone panni RK sathutenu solraan.. ithukku elaam enna artham??

Rak : ..........

Ak : Nee sonnen la enakku oru past irukku.. Antha past la intha RK irukka??

Rak : Macha.. nee relax ah iru.. athelaam namma aproma pesikalaam..

Ak : Don't gave any silly excuse.. edhuva irunthaalum ippo sollu..

Rak : Hmm.. athu RK unnoda bussiness enemy...

Ak : Nammakku dha neraya bussiness enemies irukke but RK, Then how did he die.. na dha avana kolla sonnena..?? oruthana kolra alavukku nan poganum na, he should touch my closed ones.. apdi namma family la yaara avan thotten?? Why did I kill him??

Rak(mv) : Avan thottadhu un pondatti ya macha..

Ak : Dei sollu da..

Rak : Macha.. ithukku mela enaala solla mudiyaathu.. don't strain yourself and idha pathi yosichu un moolaya kolapikaama work la concentrate pannu.. solla vendiya time la naane unkitta mothama solre.. puriyudha..

He nodded slightly and rakshan went to office. Sivaangi came back to the hall wiping her tears. She arranged breakfast for him and while time he arrived. He didn't spare glance at her other than concentrating on the food and she didn't mind as her heart is already broken.

After having his breakfast, he left to his room to continue his work. His head ached while working and decided to take a speeling pills as he know he can't sleep by his own.

      " But I can't wifeyyy.... nee ilaama enaala mudiyaadhu...."

    "Vena Ashwineyyy.. enna vittu pogaadha plz.... "

              " I love you Hubby.."

                 " I love you wifeyyy"

Ashwin jerked from his sleep. He was sweating heavily and the words echoed in his ears. He held his head and screamed while sivaangi who heard his scream immediately came to his room and got worried seeing him in a pool of sweat.. She sat beside him and held his shoulder.

Sk : Ashwin are you ok..??

     " Aye.. poda.. but work mudinja odane vandhidu.. Today I am missing you more.. "

      " Romba vekka padaatha di.. Illa ippove kelambi vanthiduven paathuko "

As he felt her touch again some memories with a girl flashed on his mind and he just pushed her immediately.. She thought he will uncomfortable and got up suddenly while he clutched his head in pain and hissed.

Ak : My head is painning like hell...

Sivaangi ran and came with water and tablet. She gave him the tablet and he gulped it. And her mind travelled when doctor instructed her to give him a head message to reduce the pain. She came back with some hot oil in a bowl making him confuse.

Sk : Doctor ungalkku head massage kudukka sollirundhaanga.. you will feel better..

Ak : Illa vena.. I can manage..

Sk : No Ashwin.. naane ungalkku panni vidren.. neenga epdi thaniya pannuveenga..

Ak : Vena Sivaangi.. Its ok..

She just sighed and held his hand but jerked by his voice.

Ak : Athaan venaanu solren la vena nu.. *shouted*

She gulped her tears while he calmed himself.

Ak : Inga paaru sivaangi... Intha maari vishayangal en amma panna dha enakku pudikkum.. yaaro oruthar pandrathelaam enakku pudikaathu..

Her heart broke at his words and tears started to flow from her eyes without her knowledge.

Ak : And nee ennoda food and medicines mattum paatha pothum michathelaam naane paathukuren.. over freedom enkitta eduthukaathe.. Rakshan thangachi nu nenachu dha na ipdi unkitta calm ah pesure.. Sry if my words hurted you..

She passed a painful smile towards him and nodded with tears. His heart pained seeing her tears which made him confuse and she ran to her room shedding tears.

She poured her all emotions under the shower hugging her knees

     "yaaro oruthar pandrathelaam enakku pudikaathu.. "

Sk(mv) : Na unakku yaaro oruthara da..

She was completely broken by his words. Her tears soon turned into hiccups. After spending 3 hours under the shower venting out her emotion, she changed her dress and came out like nothing happened.

Sivaangi took care him not taking much freedom but she cared him without his knowledge. Ashwin heart was aching automatically whenever seeing her pale face and dry tears. That night she suffered high fever while the others were unaware about that. She shivered in her sleep hugging his photo tightly.

Morning, Rakshan came and noticed ashwin having his breakfast on the dining table and failed to find sivaangi there.

Rak : Dei sivaangi enga da??

Ak : Theriyala enakku breakfast eduthu kooda varala.. room la irukkum nenaikure..

A confused rakshan moved inside and found sivaangi shivering in high fever. He immediately moved towards her and touched her head getting a high temperature.

Rak : Thangam enaachu ma..? Epdi unakku fever?? Va hospital polaam..

Sk : Vena anney tablet pottirukken.. seri aaidum.. * low voice*

Rak : Sonna kelu ma..

Sk : Illa neyy... I am ok..

She slowly got up sat on the bed.

Rak : Aprom avanukku breakfast yaaru pannen..

Sk : Nan dha neyy.. pannitu inga vanthu paduthuten.. avarukku dha na kitta ponaale pudikaathu... *teary eyes*

Rak : enna ma enaachu unakku??

Thats it she burst out crying and told about his words. Rakshan felt bad for her and consoled her patting.

Rak : Azhadha ma.. fever vera..

Sk : Sethudalaama nu thonudhu neyy...

Rak : Thangam plz apdi elaam solladha.. namma elaatheyum seekram solve pannalaam..

Sk : Enakku en ashwin ah thiruppi venum neyy avaru ilaama enaala mudiyala.. plz..

She cried in his embrace and his eyes blurred at her state while ashwin left to his room after having his breakfast without knowing her condition.

How is it??

Next chap after 260+ votes..

Need another update? Complete the target

Tankygirly👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 2.9K 46
When she is meant to be his no one can separate them . Let's see what is going to happen in the love journey of Ashwin and sivaangi here💜
242K 19.4K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
672K 55K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
66K 7.2K 19
a divorced single mother Sivaangi meets Ashwin, after 10 years. he seeps into her new life like oil in an ocean, but the problem is, she's already st...