Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon after his transcripts were revealed. His Father disowned him and he was abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Arknight Battalion Part 1
Arknight Battalion Part 2
Arknight Battalion Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

5.3K 112 97
By Darkdecade97

Arcadia Outpost Vale

Gold Squadron has just arrived in the Base they placed in Vale as they head to the Command Center where they are met with a hologram of General Briggs and Commander Jack.

Briggs: I take it the mission was a success?

Jaune: Yes, we secured the Train and are having our men remove all the crates from the area and we have Red, Blue, and Green Sqaudrons securing Mt. Glenn.

Briggs: Good, with this victory the Grimm numbers in Vale will decrease.

Jack: Do you have the intel you found in the cave.

Jaune: Yes we do.

As Jaune heads to the console on the holotable and puts in a USB and brings out pictures of documents, schematics, pictures of locations. As the General and Commander look at the intel they just got.

Briggs: So what are we dealing with?

Jaune: From what we can tell from the Intel it seems the White Fang are planning to attack Vale, possibly to send a message. We have multiple locations of their warehouses possibly holding supplies for their army. We also have schematics of Atlas bases, we think the White Fang will use Roman to steal Atlas tech.

Coco: And from what Fylnt told us, good ol Atlas has a new toy.

Jaune: That's right, I had the Boys back Home bring me a blueprint of something that Atlas made.

As Jaune shows them a schematic of the Atlas Paladin.

Briggs: What the hell is this suppose to be?

Jack: Looks like a Titan, the only difference is it looks like there is too much going on.

Jaune: According to our sources, this is the prototype for the new Atlas Paladins. Most likely the White Fang will use this to attack Vale.

Briggs: I see. I'll inform Ironwood about this and tell him to propose to their idiot Council to make their Security system better.

Jack: Best we do that, who know what Tech the White Fang stole.

Just then an Arcadian Soldier entered the Command Center.

Arcadian Soldier: General we have live footage of  Torchwick's camera, it looks like his employers found out about our attack.

Briggs: Put it through.

The Soldier nods as he presses the controls and shows Roman's footage, before they sent him back to Cinder they placed a camera on him so they can intel and evidence about their Employers plans and crimes.

Briggs: Run facial scans, I want to know who these people are.

Arcadian Soldier: Yes General.

As everyone listens to the conversation.

Cinder: Tell me. What. Happened?

Mercury: We got reports that the entire operation in Mt. Glenn got destroyed.

Adam: WHAT?! Who did this?!

Mercury: We heard rumours it's that new Arcadian Military Force that was tasked to protect Vale.

Cinder: Arcadian Military Force? How have I not heard of them?

Roman: Easy, cause any info regarding them is kept under the radar. The only info you can find about Arcadia is basic information about their History, anything else is well hidden.

Cinder: I see, if the Arcadian Military is here. Roman, I want you to acquire some of their gear for us.

Roman: No can do Missy, it's impossible to get through their Security System. Trust me, a entire Bandit Tribe tried raiding their resources once and they all got massacred. They were barely any survivors, I can steal Atlas tech instead since their security is shit.

Cinder: Fine, but once we enact the next part of the plan we can easily infiltrate the Arcadian Military's Network.

Emerald: Do you have what we need Cinder?

Cinder: Yes, once we infiltrate Beacon as Haven Students, I'll install the virus in the CTT. Those fools won't see this coming.

Adam: You better pull through with the plan Cinder, your little spy better be worth it or else. We already lost one part of the plan, I don't want to lose another.

Cinder: Alister will finish his task, count on it. He already has those two teams under his heels.

Adam nods as he leaves the warehouse.

Cinder: Roman, I expect a lot with this Arcadian Military here I want you to double your efforts, understand?

As Cinder produces a fireball in front of Roman.

Roman: Crystal.

As Roman leaves the Warehouse.

Then they paused the viewing

Jack: Looks like they'll infiltrate the CTTS.

Briggs: They won't be able to hack our systems through the CTTS. We use an entirely different network and it would be nearly impossible to hack through our servers.

Jaune: Have we identified who were with Roman?

Briggs: We confirmed that those three were the people Roman told us about and this one.

As Briggs points at Adam

Briggs: Adam Taurus, one of the most notorious White Fang members to date. Killed hundreds of innocent civilians, burned down Villages, and raided multiple SDC Based. We have a kill order on him so arresting him is not an option.

Coco: What do we do about the Atlas Tech being stolen?

Briggs: From what Roman says it's best for him to steal Atlas Tech, I don't want the White Fang to get their hands on our gear. Who knows what they will do to them.

Ren: So we're going to let Roman steal Atlas Tech.

Briggs: Yes, General Ironwood is here and I want all of you to speak to him and Ozpin about this matter. Since we have authorisation to be here, when it comes to our missions we can use any method possible to accomplish the mission. Speak to Ozpin about this infiltration and create a plan.

Jaune: Understood General.

Jack: I already informed the Headmaster that you'll be speaking to him after this. Best you guys head to the Goblin.

Jaune nods as Gold Squadron headed to the Goblin to Beacon.

Beacon Academy: Ozpin's Office

Gold Squadron are in the Elevator heading up to Ozpin's Office

Nora: So what's the plan Fearless Leader? How are we going to do this?

Jaune: We'll speak to Ozpin and inform him of this infiltration. He'll have to approve or else risk Beacon being destroyed. Then Arknight Battalion will roam around the city in civilian outfits and survey multiple areas to find anything suspicious or locations.

Yatsu: So recon?

Jaune: Yup recon.

As the Elevator doors opens and they are met with Ozpin, Goodwitch, and Ironwood.

Ironwood: Ah the famous Arknight Battalion, I heard a lot about your missions Jaune. It's good to see you again.

As Jaune shakes hands with Ironwood.

Jaune: It's good to see you too Ironwood.

Goodwitch: You know each other?

Ironwood: Of course I worked with Jaune's family in establishing good relations with the Military for years and keeping the Council off their backs.

Ozpin: General Briggs informed us you have information regarding Beacon.

Jaune: Yes we do. Ren.

As Ren placed the datapad as they replay the conversation they listened too not too long ago and Jaune had Velvet give Ironwood all the intel they found on Mt. Glenn.

Ozpin: I see....

Ironwood: Jaune, have you secured the entirety of Mt. Glenn?

Jaune: Yes the rest of my squads are routing out all the Grimm and securing the area to build a city in Mt. Glenn.

Ironwood: And the White Fang base there?

Jaune: Secured, they won't be getting their base back.

Ironwood: That's good, but my main concern is my Military's gear getting stolen.

Velvet: Actually we proposed a plan for Roman to steal the gear?

Goodwitch: And why would you think of such a plan?

Ren: To know information about what the White Fang is doing. We devised a plan where we'll place trackers on the Atlas gear that Roman will steal and it will lead us to their main warehouse, that way we'll have Velvet, Sun, or Neon infiltrate and find out any of their plans.

Ozpin: I see, James what do you think?

Ironwood: If it means finding out what the White Fang is doing then I'll give it a shot.

Goodwitch: Ozpin! James! You can't be serious.

Ozpin: Glynda, with the info the Arknights provided us we can easily take down the White Fang problem here in Vale. We already have a problem regarding the infiltration that will happen soon, I don't want anymore problems.

Nora: I think she's just annoyed that Jaune here is doing more work than them.

Jaune/Ren: Nora.....

Coco: Yeah I can see that, she's annoyed cause despite Jaune having "fake" transcripts. She's angry that Jaune was actually skilled in the first place.

Goodwitch: Why you-

Ironwood: Glynda enough of your pointless arguments. Now then shall we focus on our little infiltration that will happen in Beacon.

Jaune: Of course, now as we know Cinder and her two lackeys plan to infiltrate Beacon to hack the CTTS. They already have someone on the inside, Alister.

Ren: We'll set up a plan to capture them and we know just what moment they think they'll infiltrate the CTTS.

Coco: And it's during the Beacon Dance. Everyone would be in the Dance, so this can give Cinder a chance to sneak past everyone and head to the CTTS to implant the virus.

Nora: And we'll be there to strike.

Ozpin: Interesting, Mr. Arc continue with you investigation on this infiltration. James take Mr. Arc's Squad to your armoury to see what will Roman steal for the White Fang.

Ironwood: Understood.

Jaune: I have a feeling I know what Roman will steal and it's this.

As Jaune shows Ironwood the picture of the Paladin.

Ironwood: I see, this is bad if they get their hands on these. I'll make sure to double security once Roman has acquired the Paladins.

Jaune nods as his Squad and Ironwood head towards the Elevator.

Goodwitch: Ozpin are you sure we can trust them? What if this infiltration is all a ruse?

Ozpin: (Sighs) I highly doubt that, if it was a ruse then what was that info you just show all and elaborate prank done by Jaune. To be honest Glynda, you are denying everything because you found out that Jaune's transcripts were meant to be fake and that you hate the fact that he is now leading a successful military battalion. You're just like Team RWBY and Ms. Nikos, grow up.

As Ozpin spins his chair and looks out at his Office window as Goodwitch looks down in shame.

Ozpin: 'In that video, that woman Cinder. She produced a ball of flames from her hand and I noticed her eyes glowing. It's her, she's the one who stole Amber's powers'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 288 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
14.7K 152 9
(DISCONTINUED) The Nikos family. The family who brought warriors to Remnant. Their legacy is well known around the world, yet the parents of young Py...
17.6K 322 14
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin and Winchester and was disowned by his father, but his Team, Team CFVY, Ruby, Blake and Weiss along with...
30.3K 861 35
After his Transcripts are revealed to be false, Jaune is expelled but is allowed to return for his 2nd year. Jaune travels across Remnant and finds h...