PLUS ΩΠΣ ( Spy x Family X rea...

Od ShimEunKyung

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕтσяу ιη ωнι¢н α gιяℓ ηαмє∂ ( у/η) ,ωнσ мσνє∂ ƒяσм σяρнαηαgє тσ σяρнαηαgє ωιтн нєя яι∂є σя ∂ιє ѕιѕт... Více

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
(𝚈/𝙽) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚞!!
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙾𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗!!
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚞!!
(𝚈/𝙽)'𝚜 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝙼𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚢!!
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚕 , 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 (𝚢/𝚗)
𝙻𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚗!!
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝖪𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌
𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝙾𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙳- 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝚄𝙽!!!!
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 (2/2)
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 + 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 , 𝚋𝚎𝚝.
𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝~
𝙷𝚞𝚑? 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 .
𝙼𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎?
Guardian Deity : Y/N-Chan!!

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚢!!!!! ( 1\2)

1.3K 48 39
Od ShimEunKyung

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 : 𝟗: 𝟐𝟖 𝗔.𝗠 - 9: 28 a.m

~𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩~ 

Today I am waking up extra early because today is Nee-chan's birthday . Even though Nee-chan said she doesn't want anything for her birthday - I knew she was lying- well she didn't say she wanted nothing . Nee-chan said if she would want to get anything for her day would me a homemade cake. And that's what I'm gonna do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟏 𝗔.𝗠 - 10: 01

~(𝘆/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩~

I wake up to lots of noise in the kitchen I raise my eyes in suspicion otosan said he wasn't gonna be back until 12 when he left at 5 earlier . I put my pants back on ( I take my pants off before i sleep , am I the only one?) give Niko a small peck on his head before leaving my room.

" Oi! what's going on?" I ask aloud so they can hear me. I hear running and I see Anya rush to grab my leg.

" you're not allowed in the kitchen" she whispers against my leg, I Pat her leg lightly.

" don't worry I won't tell otosan  " I say and she looks up at me. Oh Lord did she and okaasan destroy the kitchen , isn't okaasan banned oh no what if the burned the kitchen, but wait I don't smell anything... maybe they-

" Okaasan and Anya did not mess the kitchen!" Anya tells me. wait I said that out loud? Anya then pushes me into my room , well tries but fails. aww

" oh no! gravity is increasing on me" I say falling but not hitting the floor since Anya was holding me up.

" AAaa no it's not" she whines out.

" it is too Anya , the same thing happened yesterday " I say falling her.

" AAaaa Nee-chan get off you crushing me " Anya giggles out as I lay on her. She pulls herself from under me , walks into the entry of my room and drags me in then slams the door but not before locking my room door.

" you can only get out if you put on outang clothes " she tells me.

" sheesh fine" I respond I go to get dressed but not before sticking one of my fingers beneath my door and grabbing her  foot. I got dressed.

after I got got dressed I was about to open the door but Anya swung it open , I flinch away from the door.

" A-Ah Shi- I mean oh Lord" I say catching myself before I let that word slip out my mouth . Anya looks at me for a minute .

" ne, Nee-chan , you look beautiful!" she told me I feel my face heat up from the complement .

" A-Ah arigato " I tell her she grabs my hand and pulls me outside the apartment after I put on my shoes.

" wait why am I leaving the house?" I ask her but I look up to see okaasan.

" Your otosan said to get some food but since I'm busy cleaning the house can you do it for me?" okaasan asks.

" O-okay ?" I say and she gives me money and a list.

" okay sweety stay safe !" okaasan tells me .

" see you later Nee-chan " Anya waves before slamming the door in my face. what's up with her slamming doors on me and what are they up to.

-------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝗔.𝗠- 10:30

I enter the store , grabbing the shopping cart pushing in around I finally look at the shopping list. wait don't we have all of this at the apartment already . whatever it's not my money I think while pushing the cart to aisle 8 . looking for the best brand of sea lettuce . Turning to the right I see someone trying to get something from a higher shelf so I take in apron myself  to them.

" Here" I say grabbing it for them.

" A-Ah!! arigato !!" the orange head said.

" no problem" I wave

" wow! you're so tall" he looks up at me with stars in his eyes

" 182.3 centimeters actually" I laugh out.

" do you play volleyball?!" they asked me.

" Um I - " 

"-Oi! boke!" I don't finish my sentence getting cut off.

" how many times to I have to tell you to stop running off !?" the guy with black hair says. The taller one then looks at me, and bows .

" sorry if he caused you any trouble " they say.

" oh no , it's fine" I wave dismissively . After that small run in I go to the cashier  after completing the list.

-----------------------------------------------------

When I finished shopping I walked home.I was taking out my keys when the door was swung open by Franky?!

" oh hey" he says talking the bags out my hands then slams the door on me. AGAIN?! I knock on the door but nobody answers so I just take this as a sign to explore the city .

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟔 𝗔.𝗠- 10:56 a.m 

 I arrive to the beach - yes the same beach that botan brought me to. I take of my shoes and roll up my skirt/ pants and walk near the water and start picking up shells. oh wow this one has a pretty pattern . I pick it up continuing my small quest until I hear bikes in the distance  I look to my right to see draken next to a girl and some others .

"  HEY! DRAKEN!" I shout and he turns his head to me as I run to him.

"oh, sup (y/n)" he responds.

" what are you up too?" I ask.

"we were about to go for a swim" he says pointing behind him.

" Oooh~ that sounds fun , hey is chibi-" I don't finish getting cut off by the girl next to him she has blond hair and yellow eyes.

" oh hi im-"

"who are you" the girl says in a sassy tone.

" Oh i-"

" To draken-kun?" she finishes.

" umm friends I guess , we only meet yesterday" I say scratching the back of my head.

" Oh are you his girlfriend?"I ask and her face slowly turned red.

" w-w-w-w-wh-" she stutters out.

" Hey ! is that you (n/n)-chan?!" chibi-chin yells from across the beach I look in his direction seeing running to me.

" what a coincidence , ne do you wanna swim with us" he asks .

" well-

"- PLEASEEEEE~" Chibi-Chin pleads .

" I-i can I don't have any swim wear with my " I chuckle out.

" wait your the (n/n)?! Mikey as been talking about you nonstop" he girl laughs out

"I'm Emma by the way, sorry about earlier "she says .

" oh no, it's okay" I dismiss.

" hey I have an extra pair with me you want one" she asks with a smile.

" if it wouldn't be to much trouble" I say shyly .

" no it's  fine" she waves locking her elbows with mine. after we change we return .

" Ne ne (y/n)-chan you look cute in them , you can keep them. I don't really like them" Emma tells me as we walk to the group..... the group is bigger then I remember.

" Hey! Hina over here" Emma shouted over to the girl with brown hair.

"Oh! heyyyy" the girl named Hina runs to us.

" this is my new bestie, (y/n)-chan" Emma says clinging to my arms

" hello (y/n)-chan , I'm Hinata  tachibana but you can just call me hina" she tells me. Emma locks he elbow with Gina's and we walk to the water.

" AaaaAAa help "I look over to Mikey being drowned by baji, oh yeah I forget they were friends.

" Oi! baji the hell do you think you're doing " drake- Wait, draken oh wow he looks so different with his hair out.

" drowning Mikey " baji cackles out. We ignore them going into the water. . I was holding Gina's hands as she moved her legs.

" so (y/n) - Chan what were you doing here?" Emma asked floating.

" I got kicked out of the house" I deadpan. Hina laughed.

" what did you do?" she added.

" I don't know, but they have been acting weird since I woke up" I tell them with a sigh.

" oh don't be sad they probably have a reason , is today anything special ?" Emma asked .

" No...not that I remember of" I say looking down.

" OI , GIRLS!! over here!" on the boys yelled

"umm who's he" I ask one of the girls.

" oh thats nahoya , but everybody calls him smiley " Emma says swimming to them. I make a 'o' shape with my mouth.

"makes sense " I nod my head walking with Hina holding my waist swimming behind me.

" Everybody! this is (n/n)-chan the woman that saved my life" chibi-chin told the others.

" A-Ah well hi, I'm (y/n) and I did not save your life" I say pouting a bit while plucking his forehead.

"  Anyways we called y'all over to see if you wanted to play chicken fight?" smiley asked . I look at everyone in confusion .

" What? chicken fight? what's that?" I ask them.

" WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE" Takemichi yelled.

" oh hi michi-chin , didn't know you were here?" I tell him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After explaining what chicken fight is and talking to the others getting to know them a little better . we began playing the game.

Round 1 

draken and Emma VS baji and chifuyu

" you ready to taste defeat!!" chifuyu shouted pointing to Emma with his blue pool noodle from on top of baji's shoulder .

" HA! you would know how defeat taste , wouldn't you" Emma smirked at him holding her yellow pool noodle .

" Ok! ready. Set. Go!!" mitsuya shouted waving his hands.

Emma.

 Emma won, with just one hit.

" Let's GOOO!" I yell falling into the water.

Round 2 

Chibi-chin and Takemichi VS peh-yan and smiley .

" I wanna go on takemichy's shoulders " chibi-chin says looking to the sky shooting his arms up.

" I will hit them with just one hit , like Emma, and bam they drown and we win" he adds.

" I don't think michi-chin is strong enought" I say cleaning the water out of my glasses with my clothes.

" He-hey!! that's- you're so mean" Takemichi sulks .

" how about y'all play rock, paper, scissor's" I offer.

" that's a great idea!" Mikey chimes.

"guu"

"paa"

"choki"

"guu"

"paa"

"choki"

"guu"

"paa"

"choki"

" yes!!!!!"  Takemichi yelled in victory .

" awe man" chibi--chin puffed in defeat, I Pat his back muttering a 'good try'. 

" ok , ready...Go!" mistuya shouted starting the second round. As soon as the round started smiley stared swinging his pool noodle like crazy , but surprisingly Takemichi dogged every single swing, consider me impressed .

"HAAAA?! what the hell, no way!!" Peh- Yan screeched, looking at michi-chin in shock.

" AAAAAaaaaaa!!!" Takemichi yelled swinging with his eyes closed

To be continued ......

thanks for reading and I'm sorry for the hella late upload . Imma see you next time y'all beautiful bastards .

                            - shim

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.8K 213 9
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...
397K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
332 14 13
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ʜᴀs ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ...
26.5K 934 9
___________________________ .⋆ ۪ 𖥔 ˑ 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 - 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 ;; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...