𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟖:𝟏𝟑 𝗔.𝗠 - 8:13 a.m

After the small conversation I had with anya I went into the bathroom while okaasan was washing her face.

" Good morning okaasan" I greet as I wash my face with hands and the soap that okaasan got for me. After I washed my face Anya came in and started brushing her teeth.

"Good morning"  okaasan greets Anya good morning , as Anya pulls out her stool .

" I'm sorry you couldnt meet Yuri yesterday" okaasan apologies .

" who's that?" Anya asks.

" unkie" I tell her

" oh"

" mmmm, it's ok (y/n) told me about him" Anya mutters continuing to brush her teeth. A few seconds okaasan leaves the bathroom leaving Anya and I.

" Anya" I say

" hm?" asks groggily .

" that's my toothbrush" I tell her

" ha!" she shouts surprised  . After Anya and I finished our bathroom routin we walked into the dining room.

 " things sure did get lively yesterday" otosan tells okaasan.

" I'm very sorry" okaasan apologizes . I walk into the kitchen getting a cup of apple juice getting shocked by Anya's random outburst.

"Why didn't you introduce Anya?!" Anya shouted as I sat down to eat breakfast .

" Give me back my excitement " Anya added as I picked up my food with my chopsticks.

"You wanted to meet him that badly?" otosan asked anya as he read the newspaper.

"Come on, hurry and eat  you're gonna be late" otosan told Anya as I finished my food.

" Arigato " I shout still with a little food in my mouth rushing to my room to get ready for school. after I got ready I went to go help Anya.

" Where's Anya's hat?" Anya asked me.

" Nani?!why are you asking me isn't it you're hat" I ask back. After helping Anya put on her undershirt and found her at I picked up my bag with my stray kids key chains and wolf-chan and super super ai-chan charms and walked out of Anya's room side by side with her. Otosan then opened the door for Anya and I .

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟗: 𝟎𝟎 𝗔.𝗠-9:00 a.m

As I exited the bus I saw June leaving a white limouseine . I walked up to her  with my hands behind my back leaning slightly forward .

" Ne, Ohayo june-chan " I greet her

" Oh  Ohayo (n/n)-chan~" June hums skipping lightly 

" how was your weekend?" June asked as we walked into the school and to our lockers.

" pretty uneventful " I tell her as I open my locker only to see a lot of letters fall out of it. Eh?

" eh?" I question June-chan then bends down picking up a few

"Ooo~ our little (n/n)-chan as some admirers " she hummed out before opening one of them as I picked up the rest seeing heart sticker one some of them I blushed lightly.

" I thought this stuff only happened in romance novels or shows"  I  saw holding my cheek trying to cool down my face.

' 𝑤𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦'

' 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 '

' ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟'