𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝~

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟑:𝟐𝟎 𝗣.𝗠

"Hey (y/n)-chan do you have a phone-" June got cut off by yelling all of us turn our head to the direction to see a little boy  running away and he looked like he was Anya's age. I turn my head to see where he ran from to see...... my.. *imouto .. crying. I immediately get up from my seat.

" I know that little sh-" I mutter darkly clenching my fist.

" oh , (y/n)-chan , you good? you look like you're gonna punch a whole into a wall....."  botan told you gaining the attention of the whole table.

" A-Ah really?" I chuckle out relaxing my face putting a smile on I say catching my cheek .

"  I'll be right back I need to do something real quick " I wave him off.

~𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝘃~

 As the ( h/c)nette got up from her table slowing waking to were her younger sister was , the dark aura she was omitting made most of the people she walked pass shoot a glance at her. As soon as she walked up behind the little girl with pink hair and tears in her eyes , right across from Anya were to little boy both with blond hair. The two little boys sees shadow cast over Anya . Looking up there eyes widen in horror as the see a 180 cm girl looking down at the  two with shining glasses unable to see her eyes until fixed her glasses  with one hand on her hip her (s/c) hand fixed her glasses on her face so the can see her ( e/c) eyes glaring at them. If looks could kill the would be six feet under - wait no scratch that they'd be so far under ground that they would see the devil herself. what made it scarier for the two friends of Damian was the red light shining from behind her.

" AAaaaaAAAAAA!!!!! , Lord Damian wait for me!!!" one of the two ran chasing after the kid who had previously ran off.

" W-wait for me!!!!!" the other ran off.   The pinkette finally noticing the shadow hovering over her she then turns around to see her older sisters face quickly turn from the death glare face to a smiling one.

' 𝑆-𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑦!!' the whole cafeteria thought in allusion .

~ 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗼𝘃~

" Nee-chan? " Anya asked confused.

" hey an-chan I heard alot of noise so I went to investigate " I tell her patting her head . Anya then smiled at me placing her hands on top of mines.

" I made a friend nee-chan!!" Anya said giggling happily . I smile fondly .

" that's great An-chan where are they?" I ask looking around her.

"oh she got called away.. Oh Nee-chan did you make any friends ?" Anya asked me tilting her head.

" yes, I did An-chan there over there at that table" I tell her pointing my thumb at them.

" ooh can I meet them , I need to see if their worthy of your friend ship" Anya said slowly raising her fist in the air looking to the sealing.

" We're did you get that phrase from?" I ask her.

"spy wars! " she says jumping up and down.

" huh? I dont recall that episode " I say rubbing the back of my head.

" well that's because you just drooling over the bad guy of that episode " Anya nodded. I feel my face head up.

"  W-well anyways about my friends let's go" I say with my face feeling warm.

" Okay Nee-chan" Anya says grabbing my hand. After taking Anya's hand I then walk up to the table.

" yo yo look my best friends back " Mikey says lightly  hitting the table.