Duck Tales x oc

By Hydranga2

Duck Tales but with oc. Meet Elanor or Ella if you will. She isn't related (blood wise) to the family but she... More

About Ella
Woo-oo!
Escape To/ From Atlantis
Daytrip of Doom!
The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverest
The Great Dime Chase!
Karaoke
The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
The House of Lucky Gander!
The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
A/N
The Living Mummies of Toth Ra
McMystery at McDuck Manor
The Missing Links of Moorshire!
The Spear of Selene
Day of the Only Child
DuckTales Theme Song
The Golden Lagoon
Huey and Ella Day
Castle McDuck
Ella confronts Donald
Gizmoduck
Crash of the Sunchaser
The Shadow War!
The Most Dangerous Game... Night!
Notice
Sorry
OK
Note

The Depths of Cousin Fethry!

229 6 1
By Hydranga2

Guess who's sort of back yep, it's me the girl who hasn't typed a story in (Looks at notes) I didn't bother to check because I'm lazy and don't care. (Dabs)

As always, I will resume but like I said the chapters will be random and picked by me (but if you guys have an episode that you really want me to do lmk). The way I update will be sporadic only because I'm not as into DuckTales as I was when I first started making chapters and I'm unmotivated, but I will not halfass these chapters because that's not fair to you guys.

Without further Ado:

Season 2, Episode 2: The Depths of Cousin Fethry!

"Now here's the amazing part. The vascular cambium displays three distinct growth rings the exact same distance apart. Factoring out drop deformities, this tree Scrooge found experienced three leap years in a row!" Huey exclaims as he touches a stump of a tree.

Huey turns around and is met with his brother Dewey who is wrapped in a blue towel and dripping wet.

"YOu dragged me out of the bath for this?" Dewey asks annoyed before looking to Huey in shock.

"What are you doing?" Dewey exclaims.

Huey continues to lick the tree stump. "Tasting for resin samples. They can- OW splinter." Huey pulls the splinter from his tongue.

"I said don't interrupt me unless something 'exciting' happens." Dewey scolds.

"What's more exciting than dendrochronology?" Huey asks his brother.

"Ghouls, goblins, time paradoxes, daring quests that will cement out names in history, Ella making a new weapon that she'll let me and Webby use, you get the idea." Dewey lists.

Suddenly a can starts to ring in Scrooge's office catching the boys attention.

"Brring, Brring, Brring. Answer me please. Brring." The Tin can on the desk says.

Scrooge walks into the office with Donald and Ella.

Donald struggles to hold up a heavy painting.

"What are you kids doing mucking about my office?" Scrooge asks.

"Why is Dewey in only a towel?" Ella asks covering her eyes.

Huey eagerly walks over to the tree stump on Scrooge's wall, "Ah, see, the vascular cambium displays-"

"More importantly, your can is ringing." Dewey interrupts pointing at the shaking can with his thumb.

Donald continues to struggle holding up the painting.

"Tatter me tartan. Do not answer that. Ugh, that can is your cousin Fethry calling from a top-secret deep sea laboratory." Scrooge tells them standing in front of the can.

"Top secret?" Dewey gasps.

"Deep Sea Laboratory?" Huey awes.

Donald struggles to push the painting through the room while Ella continues to cover her eyes.

"Don't get too excited. Fethry's a bit, well he's uh-" Scrooge trails off trying to find a nice way to put it.

"He's coo coo bananas." Donald says as Ella helps him push the big painting.

"Coming from this family, sounds about right." Ella teases earning an amused smirk from Donald.

"Best to ignore it. Every time we get a call from Fethry, we rush down there just to go on some fool's errand wrapped up in a needlessly dangerous adventure with some rumbling lectures-" Scrooge laments.

Huey and Dewey both gasp in excitement.

"That make no sense-" Donald cuts in.

"And avoiding that mega tsunami-" Scrooge continues.

"And the explosions-" Donald interjects.

"All to see a barnacle formation in the shape of a tractor or some other nonsense." Scrooge says crossing his arms.

"Big waste of time." Donald confirms walking off.

"Sounds no different than the adventures Scrooge makes us go on to be honest." Ella says following Donald.

Scrooge grabs his hat from the desk and follows Ella and Donald out the room as the can falls to the floor.

"Brring, Brring, adventure calling. I've made a bolder discovery." Fethry says over the can.

Huey and Dewey smile big and both rush to grab it. Cut to them on a sub with Launchpad and Ella.

"Aaaah! Best time waste ever!" The two boys cheer.

"Wait, did we just steal a sub?" Huey asks.

(Opening theme, IT'S A DUCK BLUR!)

"The treacherous high seas. The abyss. The big blue." Huey says wistfully staring out the window of the submarine.

"I call it the underwater sky." Launchpad chimes in.

"The Mid-Atlantic Ridger is the longest ocean mountain range in the world. Home to-" Huey is pushed to the side by Dewey who eagerly presses his hands against the glass window.

"Forbidden beast of the deep." Dewey says equally excited.

Huey climbs back onto the window. "And our very own cousin is the scientist exploring it all." 

"Perhaps we'll discover a bold new species they'll name after me. 'Deweybiggus Magnificus.' No, no, no, wait. 'The Great Blue Dewfin.'" Dewey quips turning to Launchpad for his opinion.

Launchpad gives a so-so motion before turning back to the wheel.

"Meh, more thinking it. How about 'The Dewfish?'" Dewey asks.

"There's already a dewfish. Commonly know as the fresh water catfish." Huey tells Dewey showing him a picture in his guide.

"Ew, gross, no. Gotta fix that and give the name to something cooler." Dewey pouts.

Suddenly the mic on the sub turns on.

"Launchpad?! Did you steal the sub-" Scrooge's voice comes over the mic causing Launchpad to fall out the chair.

Dewey quickly rushes and throws the mic system, breaking it.

"Oops, look it's broken. Look at that. Radio came right up. Hubert, write that down. Good thing Uncle Scrooge asked us to do this totally non suspicious trip to test the equipment." Dewey says.

"You bet. Could you imagine if that had happened when we were in actual danger? Anyway, do you want me to pull up next to the rusty haunted Lighthouse, or... what you want me do?" Launchpad asks them.

*** Meanwhile at the mansion***
Ella, Webby and Louie were watching tv in the screening room.

"If you put the food in non stick pan it won't stick. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED NONSTICK!" Gordon Ramsay yells at the contestant, his voice cracking.

"Okay, I admit it, you girls were right. This show is addicting." Louie tells them with a big smile as they watch the chefs get yelled at.

 Louie was laying upside down on the couch between the two girls, snack bowls sitting on the coffee table in front of the three.

"I love the insults he makes." Ella told Louie as she grabs a handful of kettle corn.

"I love when they get heated!" Webby chirps drinking some fruit punch.

"Children? Do you know where the submarine is?" Scrooge asks walking into the room.

"Which one? The big one or the small one?" Louie asks not taking his eyes from the screen.

"The small one." Scrooge says taking a pudding cup from the table.

"No idea. I finished the repairs on the big one yesterday." Ella told him tossing him a spoon.

"Well, have any of you seen Huey and Dewey? Or even Launchpad?" Scrooge asks as he sits next on the floor next to Ella.

"Not since helping pack things in crates in your office. " Ella told him as the elimination was going on.

"Hmm. Well, I'll worry about that later. What season are we on?" Scrooge asks sipping some water.

****

Ella was repairing the broken washing machine for Mrs. Beakley when her phone began to ring.

"NEW PHONE WHO THIS?" Ella answered.

Ella frowns as the only thing she got was static. 

She looks at the caller ID and sees that Huey was the one who was trying to call her.  The phone then hung up causing her to frown.

"I'm sure he's fine." Ella said before going back to repairing the washing machine.

Meanwhile Huey, Dewey and Fethry were running for their lives.

"Ella's not answering the phone!" Huey yelled to Dewey.

"Actually I doubt you'll get much reception down here." Fethry told Huey causing Dewey and Huey to scream again in panic.

**

Ella and Webby stare each other down while Louie watches with bated breath.

"GO!" Louie called out and both girls jump into action.

The girls speed walk around the rugs of the mansion in their socks gathering as much electricity as they can.

Louie keeps his eyes on a meter that slowly filled up as the girls gathered more electricity.

"Alright stop! Stop! Girls the meter is filled!" Louie called out but the girls were having too much fun collecting the electricity to notice.

Huey and Dewey walk through the doors just as the power went out. 

"Blasphemous Kittens!" Scrooge calls out through the dark mansion.

"Ella, what did you do to the power?" Donald calls out.

Huey and Dewey exchange looks before running to Ella's workshop where they're met with Ella trying to repair the power.

"What happened?" Huey asks standing next to Ella. 

"Making backup generators that can power the town for 4 years." Ella explained as Webby and Louie put the filled canisters onto a shelf that was made specifically for them. The canisters gave off a warm blue glow to the dark room.

The power suddenly cuts on.

"There we go." Ella coos as she stands back to her feet.

"Thank Goodness, I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish my creme brulee." Beakley said rushing back to the kitchen.

"So... where have you boys been?" Ella asks turning to Huey and Dewey.

Both boys flinch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 7 3
A successful woman running her own designer clothing company, wife to Scrooge McDuck, y/n l/n She's hadn't talked with Scrooge in a long time due to...
15.6K 455 51
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค humanity . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...
49.9K 1.5K 19
Louie always had inner demons, but when they start to get worse, Louie questions not only his bad side but his good side. (Contains: bad thoughts, b...
19.2K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...