𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

teddybearbad tarafından

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 Daha Fazla

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

seis

2.6K 59 156
teddybearbad tarafından

PRETTY WINGS
Kheumani Dennis| Mani
GA — 12:44 pm

Step 3: Assess your evidence.

It wasn't a way out of this, Duke cheated multiple time with multiple women. He can't lie himself out of this one, usually he could convince me about small cheating scandals, but this one it's major. And I have enough evidence to cheat him in his lies.

"And her name is Icelee" I said looking over at My sister and Friends who mouths was open after I explained everything.

"Wait so Kai knew that Duke was cheating?"Kali asked.

"Yes"

Step 4: Get social support.

"Imma fuck his ass up when I see him, We come first before any damn friendship." Kali said which made a nod taking a long swig of the Dark Red Wine.

"Your sure it's his baby?" Sincere asked.

"Yes Sin I'm sure" I answered.
"The baby looks just like him, I seen the baby myself in person"

"Can we see the baby?" Kali asked as I pulled out my phone showing them.

"That baby looks just like him Mani"Kali said eyeing the photo.

"No eyebrows or nothing"

"I'm sorry Mani" Sincere rubbed my hand with her thumb as she saw my facial expression.

"Wait" Cassie started.

"So your telling me that he had Dion around A bitch named Kali, Next you go to target and run until his secret Baby Momma, And lastly you sat down with her and she told you everything." I sighed nodding grabbing the bottle of wine pouring more Wine in my glass.

My phone rung loudly as I picked up my phone seeing that it was Duke, I rolled my eyes answering my face.

"Hello" I put the phone on speaker, putting my index finger over my lips telling them to be quiet.

"BRUH WTF YOU DO TO MY CAR?'" Duke shouted as I smiled showing all of my teeth.

"What the fuck are you talking about Duke?"I asked acting confused.

"Bro why the fuck is there sugar in my tank"

"Duke I don't know" I said drinking some of the refilled Wine in my cup.
"Where are you?"

"At the car shop"

"What's wrong with your car?"

"Bruh I just told you. My whole damn car shut down in the middle of me on the highway, They told me it's sugar In my tank. Bro did you put sugar in my tank?"He asked as I could see the mug on his face.

"No I didn't put sugar in your tank. Why the fuck would I do that?"I asked wanting to see his answer.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KHEUMANI? BRO YOU DO STUPID SHIT I-"

"Duke the fuck off my phone with allat fucking screaming" I said before hanging up the phone as Cassie busted out laughing.

"You put Sugar in his Jeep?"Kali asked making me nod.

"That's my girl"Sincere said holding her hand out as I give her a high high.
"now you gotta bust them windows and slash them tires."

"Oh hell naw" Kali shouted mugging her phone as we all looked at her in confusion.

"What?"I asked as she passed her phone to Cassie.

"Yeah we most definitely getting his ass" She said passing it over to Sincere.

"He got you fucked all the way up"

Sincere passed me the phone as I quickly grabbed the phone seeing it was a female posing inside of a car with the DB logo with DeeBlock written inside on the interior. It was Duke's car, His Jeep.

I looked over as my attention went towards the female, she was a darkskinned girl with Locs.

Was this the girl Dion was talking about? Kheumani thought.

"What's her name?" I asked not looking up from the phone as I seen the story was posted an hour ago.

"Her name is Kali" Once I heard that my mind cancelled out very voice, that spoke towards me.

"Mani! Mani! Khuemani" Cassie repeated before snapping in my face making me mug her.

"Are you okay?"Sincere asked.

"This the girl that Dion was talking about" I said quietly before going towards her Instagram page.

"That's it I'm going over there" Kali said placing her Wine glass down as she got up from her seat snatching her phone out of my hands.

"Mani let's go"

"No Kal I got it, I don't wanna confront him yet"

"And why the hell not?" Sincere asked.

"Because I have a perfect idea for that cheating ass nigga"

"I hope so Mani, please don't let him manipulate you into thinking your wrong about the situations" Cassie said as I knew she was right, there was times where Duke manipulated me.

I quickly tired to wash the feeling away. "I'll give y'all a update later I have a shoot today, I'll talk to y'all later" I said quickly leaving the Sincere's living room as I exited the front door until my car.

A shaky breath released from my mouth as I accepted just to let my feeling flow out naturally, I sobbed for a lil while before calming myself down. I wiped my eyes before putting the address into my phone, driving out of Sincere's driveway.

-

The whole photoshoot was a disaster in my opinion, there wasn't any confidence or happiness In my mood. luckily I had a great poker face for everyone today, if I didn't I know I'll be in the articles about being rude.

"I'll send the pictures to you tomorrow after I finish editing them" The photographer told me as I smiled nodding.

I grabbed my purse as I left the building walking straight to my car, I sighed getting in as I placed my purse in the passenger seat.

Starting the car as I drove straight home, when I came into the driveway I seen Duke's car. Walking into the house throwing my jacket of the rack I walked into the kitchen placing my purse on the counter top.

I heard Duke's voice inside of the living room, as I sighed putting on a fake attitude.

"Hey Baby" I greeted him walking into the living room, seeing him scrolling on his phone.

"You put Sugar in my tank?" He asked looking up at me as I walked over towards him.

"For the last time I didn't put sugar in your tank"

"Man whatever you say. So why you hung up on me?"

"Because you where screaming and I was around my friends and sister"I told him as I looked around not seeing or hearing Dion.

"Where's my son?" I said as his face scrunched up almost mugging me.

"OUR son, nigga" He tried to correct but I didn't care.
"But he's in his room playing the game"

I throw one of my legs towards Duke's hip, making him drop his phone and lean back. Before throwing the other one to his other hip, adjusting myself towards his lap making his hands immediately fell to my ass.

"How was your day?"I asked him grinding against him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his dreads.

"It was straight" he said groaning into my ear as I slowly kissed his neck.

"I'm about to go upstairs and run you a hot bath with some Epsom salt, I know you've been in the gym lately" I told him getting off his lap as I heard him quickly getting off of the couch.

I walked upstairs seeing Dion's room door was open as I walked into his room, he sensed my presence looking over at me dropping his controller, running over towards me.

"Hi Momma" He said making me hug him back with a smile.

"Hi baby how was your baby?" I asked him.

"I had fun with Daddy until his car broke down in the middle of nowhere"

So he had my son with him while he was with that Bitch AGAIN Kheumani thought.

"Really? Have you bathed?" I asked looking at my Apple Watch seeing the it was around 9pm.

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay I'll be back to tuck you in for bed, I have to talk to Daddy about his Car"I walking out of his room closing his room door.

I walked into the bedroom bathroom that me and Duke shared as I started to run his hot bath water adding a little bubbles and Epsom Salt.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Duke sitting on the bed as I went over towards the closet. "Your water ready, I'll be there in a second"

I heard moving saying I looked out of the closet seeing Duke entering the bathroom as I found a red lingerie from Savage X Fenty.

"You ready?" I asked outside of the bedroom as he answered making me walk in the doorway.

"Your in control,What you want me to do?"I asked lowly.

"Crawl" Wtf. Who finna fucking crawl.

"Crawl" I said with my eyebrows frowned together.

"Yeah Crawl" He blunted out as his voice grew.

I went down to the floor getting on my knees as I slowly crawled towards the tub, looking into his eyes seducing him.

"What do you want me to do now?"I asked staring into his eyes.

"Stroke me" He responded as my hand went into the warm bubbled water my hand slowly stroked his member, I started to kiss his neck.

I heard him groan which made me lick the tip of his ear, and whisper in his ear.

"What did you do?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked as I kissed behind his ear and sucking on his neck.

I chucked dryly as I squeezing his member harder as he hissed looking at me with frowned eyebrows.

I removed my hand off of his member as I got up from my knees walking out of the bathroom, I felt Duke's eyes watching me. I looked under the bed seeing my childhood Portable CD Radio Boombox player, An idea popped in my head.

I walked into the bathroom slowly as I plugged the Boombox into the outlet that was located by the tub, I turned on the Boombox as slow R&B music begin to play.

My back laid against the wall as I looked over at him in pure disgust. He sat there confused, as I just watched him.

"Baby what's going on? He need you right now" He said pointing at his Member as I ignored that comment.

"Tell me what happened?"

"W-What are you talking about?"Duke stuttered looking over at the Radio then back at Kheumani.

"Tell me what you did"Kheumani demanded calmly not taking her eyes off of him, not even for a second.

"Kheumani I didn't do nothing"

Duke body kinda tensed up when he saw Kheumani's facial expressions and hard staring. He knew she found out something.

Kheumani couldn't believe he didn't tell her, now he gotta learn how to tell the truth the hard way.

"First A bitch named Kali Than Icelee" Kheumani picked up the radio from its handle, slowly walking towards the tub.

"She has your fucking kid"

Kheumani gently slammed the radio against the arm of the tub. "Baby calm down"

"Did. You. Get. Her. Pregnant?" She asked almost in a whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

"I ain't get nobody pregnant Mani" He gritted through his teeth, Kheumani wasn't believing it.

"That baby looks just like you" She said with tears in her eyes as she tilted the radio over in her hand as if she was gonna drop it.

Duke quickly reacted jumping a little as his eyes stayed on the Radio hoping that she didn't throw it inside of the tub.

"MANI! Stop"

"Then you told that bitch I wasn't your wife, you told her I was your Ex-Wife" It angered Kheumani which made her move the Radio closer towards the water.

"STOP IT MANI DAMN STOP!"Duke yelled as Kheumani enjoyed watching him scream desperately.

"Why should I should I stop Duke? Huh? WHY SHOULD I?" She yelled tightly holding the handle on the radio.

Dion heard the yelling as his eyebrows frowned together as he quietly opened his door, walking into his parents room hearing the sound of yelling and water waves crashing together.

Dion walked slowly towards the bathroom as he peeked in the bathroom without trying to be noticed, seeing what was happening.

"YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GONE FIND OUT, YOU HAD MY SON AROUND A BITCH NAMED KALI THAT YOU WAS FUCKING, AND HAD HIM THINKING YALL WERE FRIENDS, AND THEN YOU HAD MY OWN COUSIN KEEPING QUIET FOR YO CHEATING ASS."

"KHEUMANI THAT DAMN THING IS PLUGGED UP AND IM SITTING IN WATER" Duke yelled as if Kheumani cared she didn't she wanted him to suffer.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" She screamed.

"STO- PUT IT DOWN MANI! PUT IT DOWN!"

Step 5: Know what you want

This was the time to decide if she wanted to Fuck his Life up and stay with Duke OR Fuck everything up and leave him... it wasn't heard for Kheumani to decide on this one, she quickly reacted and choose.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT IT DOWN?" Kheumani held the radio above the tub.

"YES!"He yelled loudly.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT IT DOWN? HERE." She completely let go on the radio as Duke's eyes went wide.

"NO"

Kheumani watched closely as he turned to remove himself from the tub, but he wasn't quick enough. Smoke started to evaporate into the air.

"AHHH" He Screamed as He was shocked through out the back of his body which made her fall to the floor.

Dion gasped as the lights twitched on and off, seeing as his father's body shaking rapidly as his eyes where shut.

Duke groaned and coughed as Kheumani looked at her left hand which had her Wedding ring and slowly took it off of her ring finger.

"I'm fucking done with you." She told him throwing the ring clean at his face before walking out of the bathroom.

She paused as she seen Dion, she knew he saw everything.

"Dion why are you out of her room? Baby I told you I was gonna tuck you in"

"Momma I heard yelling" He said softly as Kheumani sighed.

"Baby I went you to close your door and put all of your clothes inside of your duffle bag Momma have to finish something real quick. Hurry" She said as he nodded walking out of the room as seconds later she heard a door close.

Kheumani quickly put on her slides as she went into the kitchen finding a chef's knife, leaving the house walking into the garage. The first thing she saw was a Baseball Bat.

"Let the games begin bitch"She mumbled grabbing the bat as she walked out going into the driveway.

Kheumani walked over towards Duke's Jeep as started to slash his tires, She knew Duke loved his Jeep, every car he have he barley drives, only driving the same Jeep everyday.

Kheumani was on the last tire as she heard a door shut seeing Duke slowly walking with a limp.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled as she quickly slashed the tire before throwing the knife far away from them.

"YOU WANNA GET BITCHES PREGNANT?"

Kheumani quickly picked up the bat and busted his driver's door window. "WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled quickly coming closer over towards her.

"I was the one there for you when ya Mama was in the hospital for a stroke"

"You done bitch?"He asked walking closer towards her.

"Don't you come any closer and imma show you a bitch" She threatens hold the bat towards his chest.

He slapped the bat. "Put it down." He said walking closer as she quickly swing it hitting him in the head, making him down onto his car.

"WHO WAS YOUR BITCH ON THAT HUH?" She asked before busting the backseat car window before glaring at Duke who was stumbling to pick himself up.

"Wanna cheat on me. Wanna have a baby on me" Kheumani said walking towards the other side of the car busting the windows as glass shattered everywhere.

"IM FINNA FUCK YOU UP BRUH" He yelled holding onto his as he stumbled around the car seeing Kheumani.

Kheumani tried to climbed on top of the head on car but Duke pulled her ankle which made her fall to the ground and the bat fell out of her hands.

Duke laid on top of Kheumani as he chocked her, the pieces of glass stuck into her skin making her hiss.

"You wanna fuck up my car and think yo ass getting away with it. Calm yo crazy ass down"

"But guess what. You knew what the fuck I was when you met me yo bitch" She spit kicking him in the nutsack as he fell on top of her.

She quickly moved him off of her ignored the pain of tiny pieces of glass sticking into her skin. She grabbed the bat tightly hitting him in both of his ankles making him scream.

"FUCK"

Khuemani climbed onto the hood of his car as she started fucking up his windshield, the sounds of her hitting the car became satisfying towards Kheumani.

"Like I said I'm done with you" She said hearing him groan as she jumped off of the car quickly running into the house and locking the door.

Kheumani placed the bat at the bottom on the stairs as she ran upstairs to the room that she shared with Duke, rubbing her duffel bag stuffing enough clothes that could fit in there.

Kheumani noticed that she was still in the Lingerie, which made throw on a white tee and some Nike Pro shorts. She grabbed her bag walking into Dion's room, He was looking outside of the window.

He saw everything.

"Dion let's go now" She said as he jumped in shock.

"Momma where we going?"He said grabbing her small LV duffel bag.

"Where going away for a while, let's go" She said leaving out of his doorway as she heard his tiny footsteps follow behind her.

Walking downstairs she grabbed her keys from the kitchen and  grabbed the bat knowing Duke was gonna try something, she held Dion's hand tight unlocking the door.

She opened the door as she seen Duke on the porch staring right at her, she stared back until she seen him looking at their bags.

"You think you leaving me"He said walking up to her as she held the bat up against him ready to aim at the head.

"I am leaving you. Point Blank Period.  I'm done with you, I want a divorce Duke" She said before hitting in the stomach as he coughed up blood.

"Go Dion Run" She yelled he listened running towards her car, as she run behind her Son hitting the unlock button watching Dion get in.

She was stopped by Duke pulling her hair making her drop her keys, she looked back making him grab her neck.

"DION CLOSE THE DOOR"She yelled as he listened scared for what will happen to his mama.

"You ain't going no fucking where and you damn sure ain't taking my son with you either" He yelled in her face as his hands traveled inside of her panties rubbing her clit.

Kheumani purposely moaned pretending like she was giving in as Duke tongue kissed her as she bit his lip extra hard making him push.

Kheumani grabbed her keys quickly getting up as she ran towards her car, she was happy that did track in high school.

She heard loud and heavy footsteps behind her as she opened the driver's door quickly getting in locking the door.

Duke banged on her car window as she struggled putting the car keys inside the engine, eventually she did putting the car in drive immediately pulling off.

She groaned as the gate opened slowly as she sighed when she heard Dion crying in the backseat.

"Seh please calm down" She told him as the gate fully opened making her zoom out of the house area.

7/27/22

P.S this the longest chapter I everrr mind.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.9K 439 25
Just a book full of short oneshots ! ||Started: 8/29/22|| ||Ended: 12/10/22||
336 0 17
Originally Made: October 6, 2023 - May 16, 2024 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴...
126K 2.5K 79
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗶𝘁-𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
159K 5.3K 26
"𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓...." 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲⚡️🤎