Shy

YonnaDaAuthor द्वारा

Her Name is Dutches but her shyness affects all her social life but there's a boy that changed everything aro... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
"Mm"

Chapter 8

15.4K 683 42
YonnaDaAuthor द्वारा

1 Month later..

Lately, we've been spending time with eachother and baby I must admit I'm catching feelings for you it's crazy
You got my heart racing, can't express my pain I can't let nobody know,
I was sneaking, tryin to find excuses just to cover our creeping I told my family I'm with my girls for the weekend,
so you wouldn't see them I bet you they were wonderin' if I were in your arm

I quietly walked down the stairs, I know it was 12 at night but I wanted to see Dre. I twisted the knob and left out the house. Dre was standing there leaning on the car, I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You missed me?". He said now looking at me.

I nodded my head and he opened the door and I got in. Me and Tink got caught one night and we was grounded so no phone or anything. I couldnt see him then I got smart with my mom and I was grounded more time.

I finally graduted I'm just gonna take a year break then going to College I think alot of people do that. I've been doing alot of things behind my parent's back. I blame it on him tho I can't help it. We not together but we getting there.

He went to his house and I got out the car and followed behind him. I walked in the living room and seen Tink in there, I wanted to say something. She was acting weird towards me ever since Dre and I went to the Mall so we got in a arguement because she jealous of me and Dre's relationship because Monty don't do stuff like that. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be with him I learned everything fron her but now she mad at me.

I walked pass her and went upstairs with Dre he shut the door behind me. He stopped me in my tracks.

"Dutches we've been talking for 2 months almost 3, I want you to be my girl I know you a little shy and I didn't know when to like ask you but my feelings was getting the best of me so do you...".

My happy ass started smiling,I was getting this feeling.

"Yes Dre I will be your girl". I said hiding my smile looking down.

He picked my head up and kissed my lips,this can't get any better... Me? Dutches? Getting a boyfriend??? Noo this can't be true.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Envious unknownbeeeauty द्वारा

कथेतर साहित्य

54.6K 1.4K 49
Blood Being Thicker Than Water Don't Matter My Own Sister Fucked Me Over
Calming The Storm Fentyrichh द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3K 134 32
Book 4 of HOT HEAD Series. We left Keilaya off on her first day of campus of college now it's time to see how much she's grown and how college is go...
940K 83.3K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Stuck Nia_anais द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.2K 128 31
Stuck on a guy that probably doesn't even like me or that's what she thinks