Overlord: Immortal Lovers

By TheKhorne

Man find himself in the body of his in-game avatar and finds hope of reuniting with his lover... [This will b... More

Prologue - Lady in the White
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Waking of the Internal Beauty
Chapter 3 - The Meeting
Chapter 5 The New World
Chapter 6 Two Sisters
Chapter 7 Village of the Dead
Chapter 8 Test of Swordsmanship
Chapter 9 Forgemaster

Chapter 4 Guardians

1.3K 33 0
By TheKhorne

"Mother!"

 Shalltear flew through the air towards Alucard and Isabella. As they saw it, Alucard smiled slightly and let go of Isabella's hand. Isabella then took few steps forward and opened her arms.

"Come, mine child."

 Shalltear crashed into her, making her take step or two back. Isabella chuckled at this before wrapping her arms around crying Shalltear that did the same. Isabella then placed her hand on her head and began to comfort her. 

"Here, here...Calm down..."

 As that was happening, all Guardians looked on in shock. All besides Demiurge who was glancing at Alucard smirking. But even then, It was Albedo who spoke first. She stood up with face of anger and shouted.

"Shalltear!? What are you doing?! Present yourself before the Supre-!"

 She stopped. She stopped because she saw Alucard's raised hand. She quickly bowed down, with fear in her eyes as she knew it was important not to anger the second strongest Supreme Being. But as she looked up to see the danger, she saw only slightly smiling Alucard who watched Isabella and Shalltear. Shalltear looked up at her mother and smiled with bloody tears in her eyes.

"H-How? How is this possible? I-We thought you are dead!"

 Isabella chuckled again and wiped away Shalltear's tears with a handkerchief.  She then placed her hands on Shalltear's cheeks and smiled.

"Do not worry. Your father will explain everything...Now, greet him properly."

 Shalltear nodded and let go of Isabella. She took few deep breaths before approaching Alucard. She took hold of her dress and bowed properly to him. She then looked up and smile nervously.

"Hello, Father."

 Alucard smiled and nodded.

"Hello, mine child. Go now back to the line, your family does not free you from your responsibility as Floor Guardian."

"Yes, of course!"

 With a quick step she returned to her previous position, kneeling next to the other Guardians who were....very confused. Alucard and Isabella made their way at a little podium that was on this side of arena. Alucard coughed into his hand and looked at the Guardians with authority in his eyes.

"Greetings Guardians...I am glad to see all of you have listen to mine call and came here for a meeting. First things first...As you may have or not noticed, we were transported to a different world. I have send Sebas to scout out the area around the Tomb, but we have yet to see what surrounds us..."

 Alucard stopped for a second, his eyes scanned the Guardians but saw no one wanting to speak. All of them were looking up at him, listening. 

"And the second thing that you are probably shocked and confused about. Lady Isabella was not dead! It was a lie that was made to cover up the the reality because...we did not want others to hope for her recovery if she would really..die."

 Alucard glanced back at Isabella who smiled at him sadly and took hold of his hand.

"Reality was that Isabella was sick. She fell under a curse, making her sleep for unknown period of time. But it seems that this...transportation, broke the curse and woke her up."

 Guardians smiled as they heard it, being happy that Lady Isabella was now okay.

"And now the third thing...Most of you do not know mine full name. To be honest only two does..." 

 Alucard glanced at smirking Demiurge and smirked back in response. 

 "Mine full name is Alucard von Bloodfallen. And yes, it is the same second name that Shalltear has as she is mine and Isabella's daughter."

 Mare looked up at Alucard, confusion still on his face.

 "B-But...how is it possible mine lord? And how did we not knew about it."

"Simple. Because we did not want others to know, it could lead into...some bad things. And as for your first question, in reality Shalltear's creator, Peroroncino gave her to us as a gift. We could not conceive a child, but we wanted one very much and so, we had Shalltear. But now that you know, do not treat her otherwise. She first and foremost is a Floor Guardian and our daughter second. Is that understood?"

"Yes!"

 Shalltear smiled to herself and nodded along Alucard's words. Other Guardians did not had a choice but to understand, while they were confused about Shalltear begin Supreme Beings 'child' they were content with not making them treating Shalltear with higher respect. 

 "Now...it seems that Sebas has returned with a report."

 Alucard looked to the side and saw Sebas, bowing down to greet him. Alucard mentioned him to approach with a wave of hand. When Sebas was close enough he bowed down, presenting himself over to his vempire lord. His eyes widen for a second as he saw Isabella but he calmed down and closed his eyes.

"So, what did you saw Sebas?"

 Sebas opened his eyes and looked up at his master.

"Grasslands, mine lord. I also did not see any building, human or monster, in the kilometer from Nazarick."

 Both Alucard and Isabella's eyes widen. In Yggdrasil around the Tomb where swamps not grasslands. Isabella took a step forward and placed hand on Alucard's shoulder.

"We are most definitely not in Yggdrasil any more, mine love."

"Yes, you are right. Sebas you have done your task well."

 Sebas bowed his head once again while Alucard and Isabella looked back at the Guardians. He frowned slightly as he though of another steps that he should take. It was all new now, and since today Tomb is in his and Isabella's hands. He took a deep breath and looked at the Guardians. His eyes began to glow crimson, blood flooding them coloring his sclera crimson. Purple-black aura of death appered behind him, making him look even scarier. Isabella saw this and chuckled soon following into his footsteps, same aura appearing behind her.

 As their eyes focused on the Guardians, their servants began to shake. They could feel their aura fall on them, they could smell death in the air. They felt as if gods were looking down at them, vengeful and angry gods that will do anything for their gain. Alucard was first to speak.

"Albedo and Demiurge!"

"Yes!"

"From now on you will become mine right and left hands. Albedo will be the left one that will help me overseer the Tomb. Demiurge, you will be mine right hand and you are given rule over our actions in the...'New World' as long as I allow them to happen. Now, both of you will cooperate in order to create powerful but simple chain of communication between each floor which will allow to protect it the Tomb easier. All of you follow their lead. Understood?"

"Yes mine lord!"

  "Good. Now, is there any way to hide the Tomb? We do not want any outsiders to see our home, Is that true mine love?"

 Isabella might not be as experienced with this but she was no newbie in organization and with help of Alucard's war stories she wanted to try giving orders herself. Alucard smiled and nodded in response, waiting for some guardian to respond.

"U-Uhm, mine lady, I have an idea."

 Mare shyly lift his hand up, while gripping his staff. Isabella has noticed the fear inside him, she decided to drop her Aura of Death and smile towards young dark elf. 

"Yes, Mare?"

 "Well...If we use not only magic but also cover Nazarick walls with dirt and vegetation. We should be-"

"You want us to smear the glorious walls of Nazarick with dirt?!"

 Albedo glared at Mare from behind her shoulder, making him shiver. 

"Albedo. Do not interrupt mine wife's conversations..."

 Alucard glared down at Albedo who shrunk down in her position, bowing down even deeper and shivering in place. He could see her face but after he was sure Albedo will not interrupt again, he nodded towards Isabella who glanced at Albedo before looking back at Mare.

"Continue."

"As I was said. If we do that, it should camouflage Nazarick enough. But..."

"Yes. One random hill would be suspicious. Sebas."

She turned to the old butler who lift his head once he was called.

"Yes, mine lady?"

"Are there any hills around the Nazarick?"

"Unfortunately no, we are surrounded with plains."

"That is a problem. Dear, any ideas?"

 Isabella turned to Alucard who placed hand on his chin and closed his eyes.

"We could create dummy hills and put up illusions...But it would also be suspicious."

 Isabella's eyebrow rose and she looked confused at him.

"What do you mean?"

 Alucard opened his eyes and looked at his wife.

"Tell me...If you would travel through this area at least once a month, you would remember how it looks. And then suddenly mass of hills appears out of nowhere."

"Oh...I see you point."

"Exactly. It all depends on what level of technology and magic usage residents of this New World are, if any magic usage at all. If it's high then we can be sure someone travels though this area and will inform the authorities."

"Then what do you propose?" 

 Alucard smiled then slowly to her.

"We should go all out. Mare!"

"Y-Yes, mine lord!"

"You should go along with your plan. Remember to create illusions and those dummy hills. But I want you to do another thing. Grow a forest..."

 Everyone around grew confused when they heard Alucard's order.

"Forest? B-But mine lord, it will be even more suspicious when a whole forest appears out of nowhere."

"Yes that is true...But there are also many advantages. IF anyone would dare to approach the Nazarick, yes they would have cover of the trees. But they cannot move great numbers of soldiers through it and, we would have someone in that forest. Demiurge! When Mare finishes his forest, I want you to deploy Eight-Edges Assassins. Create for them an efficient paroling route and few checkpoints from where they will watch areas beyond the forest."

"It will be done, mine lord!"

"Aura. I want you to put few of your monsters in that forest. They must specialize in stealth and silent kills. But tell them to kill only when they feel like those who enter the forest are dangerous to the Nazarick."

"Of course, Lord Alucard!"

"If any of them needs help, other Guardians are instructed to help them. Understood?"

"Yes, Lord Alucard!"

"Good. Now me and mine wife shall-!"

"Last thing..."

 Alucard turned to his wife who interrupted him and looked at with question. Isabella smiled slightly and took hold of his hand. She then turned to the guardians.

"Tell me, Floor Guardians. What do you think of us? Shalltear you first."

 Shalltear looked up at her parents and showed them a bright smile.

"You are the beauty incarnate, there is no other people so passionate and loving like you. And even though I was not created from your womb, I will always cherish you as mine real parents."

"Cocytus."

"You two are begin whom we cannot rival, you godlike power unmatched. Your rule over this tomb is absolute and enteral."

"Aura." 

"Lord Alucard is always three steps ahead while Lady Isabella is compassionate being who cherishes her subordinates."

"Mare."

"You both are as ruthless as you are merciful."

"Demiurge."

"Leaders who make wise decisions and acts upon them without hesitation. You have wast amount of knowledge that you use to command the Nazarick. Both of you are so enigmatic that it's impossible to predict what you will do."

"Sebas"

"You are our leader and you have decided to stay with us even when other Supreme Beings left."

"And lastly Albedo."

"Lord Alucard is Supreme Being that hold the highest position, other Supreme Beings respected him as proof of his might. He is a man that embodies all seven sins. And you Lady Isabella are  woman who will not stop until her goals are achieved, a woman that we, other females of Nazarick must learn from."

 Albedo looked up at both Isabella and Alucard with big smile and light blush on her cheeks. Isabella frowned slightly but smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for those words, our Guardians."

And then both she and Alucard have disappeared in a flash of light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1K 31
Zailrin Consume is one of the last guild members to join, being introduced into the game by Suzuki. Learning the game was great but living the game i...
138K 4.6K 50
Momonga/Ainz logs into Yggdrasil on its last day, thankfully someone shows up and suggest something, "Momonga lets make one last NPC, it will be your...
2.4K 38 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
12K 507 19
A soul wakes up in the void after death and chooses the circumstances of reincarnation into a multiverse consisting of multiple fictional worlds. In...