Chapter 3 - The Meeting

"We really were transported to another world, huh?"

"You are thinking so only now?"

 Alucard chuckled at her comment and looked down at her. Both of them were laying on the altar where previously glass coffin resided. Both naked, covered only by Alucard's cape. Alucard moved away a strand of hair from Isabela's face and hid it behind her ear.

"Well, this was something that felt too good to be in a dream..."

"So you are saying that you are now sure we got transported because we fucked like wild animals, on an altar and it felt too good? And I thought you were a clever man. But I know what you are talking about..."

 Isabella laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes, smiling.

"Almost hour ago I was in a deep coma, would probably never wake up. And now I just spend mine time with the man I love while two of us being hot vampires. It does seem like dream come true..."

"I knew you liked those vampire romance books."

 Isabella smacked his peck lightly, making him chuckle to which she smiled herself. After a few second of silence Isabella's eyes began to wander over the walls and ceiling of the room she was in.

"By the way, we are we? I do not recognize this part of Nazarick."

"Oh, right. Uhm, It's the Sleeping Mausoleum. I...build it after you went into coma, I moved your character here. When I didn't had time, Momonga took care of it."

 Isabella's eye brow rose and a smirk came to her face.

"That is not creepy at all...But wait, how did you moved mine character here?"

"I talked with the developers and after I told them our story they helped me to get to your account. That way I was able to move you and etc."

 Isabella chuckled after hearing that.

"You sweet talker. No one ever done something like this."

"Well, status and enough money helps. And if it would mean that I can take care of only things you left behind form me...worth it."

 Isabella chuckled amused at this before her eyes open in realization.

"Wait! If you could use mine character did you-?!"

"Level your character up? Yes, I did. You are now 100 lvl...Well, at least you were in the game world."

 Isabella squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you! Did I ever told you how I love you?!"

 Alucard chuckled as he hugged her back.

"You did just now...and few minutes before and few more times half an hour ago."

 Both of them chuckled at this. After she let go of him, Alucard stood up and began to put on his pants. Meanwhile Isabella looks down at her hands in curiosity. 

"In what class did you put the levels in? Did you put all into a Blood Sorcerer?"

"No. I put some into a Paladin but...but we will talk a later about it. Right now we have to go."

 Isabella sat up on the altar and looked confused at him.

"Where to?"

 Alucard looked back at her with raised eyebrow before he let it relax.

"Oh, right. I didn't had time to manage. Well...we aren't the only ones that are... 'alive'"

 Isabella tilled her head before a smile made it to her face.