Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Tokita sat down on the chair he used to play games and put on his headset. Sensation of putting the cable into the back of his head didn't even bother him anymore. Suddenly, everything became black and after few second title of the game came up.

"Yggdrasil..."

 He looked down and decided to log in. When he was typing up his login and password he hesitated. It was a long time since he did that, the most recent time he logged in to Yggdrasil was when he used his wife's account. 

 Isabella didn't told him her login and password. Only on special occasion Tokita asked administration for them. At first they were hesitant but after learning his story, they agreed. He used to log on her account when his other friends still played in order to max out her character. And after that he placed her in a safe place...

 He sighed and logged into his account and few seconds later he was in the game.

 He opened his eyes and looked around. He has noticed his avatar was sitting on some stone stairs just at an entrance to a big, stone building. He was confused a little before it came back to him. He was currently on the third floor, in the Sleeping Mausoleum, the place where she rests.

 He stood up and turned around towards the mausoleum. Around it grew many kinds of flowers but there were two kinds that stood out the most, red and black camellia. They grew over the entrance making it look like something out of a fairy tail. Tokita chuckled and how weird it looked like, a fairy tale like place deep withing a dungeon's tombs. 

 He walked up the stairs and he saw someone stand next to the door. It was no one else but Shalltear Bloodfallen, his and Isabella's 'daughter'. At first it was made as a joke by Tokita's good friend, Peroroncino.  Peroroncino laughed about it and said he will delete that part of her Bio. But after Isabella went into coma, he decided to let it stay. As he knew the real reason why Isabella wanted to commit suicide.

 Tokita and Isabella's best friends in game were Peroronicno, his sister Bukubukuchagoma, Ulbert and Momonga. Those six were quite close and did many things together. And they were the ones who tried to help Tokita with his grief and guilt. 

 Tokita looked down at the petite girl in front of him and smiled.

"I wonder if that is really how our child would look like, Isabella."

 He raised his right hand and gave Shalltear few head pats before entering the mausoleum. 

"Follow."

 Shalltear without any word or unneeded movements followed Tokita as any NPC would. He sighed when he watched as she followed him. It was nice what Peroroncino did, but thinking of this set of zeros and ones as his daughter didn't sit good with Tokita. Maybe if Shalltear was a real person it would be different...

 He shook his head and chuckled, his face unmoved.

"I am slowly going mad, huh? Hoping for an NPC to be real....But, I guess you would want it to. Am I right?"

 He smiled again as he arrived at the center where stood an altar. On this altar was a glass coffin, illuminated by the fake moon that was placed on the ceiling. In that glass coffin was what many would call incarnation of beauty. It was Isabella's avatar, the one she created and played on together with her husband.

Her character was tall and well endowed European looking woman with white-pale skin. Her lips were crimson red and her white hair were put into a bun. On her body was a Victorian styled dress in colors of crimson, black and purple. 

 As he looked at Isabella's character he saw his own reflection on the glass coffin. His character was a tall, well build asian looking man in his early thirties. He was very handsome and his silver hair were long, reaching to his shoulders. His ears were slightly pointed and eyes were crimson red.