Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter-56 girls night

31.1K 1.4K 97
By _Shivani_1910

Authors pov

After two years...

"I am coming", Megha said.

"Come for me baby", Karthik muttered and she came in to his study where he is working.

She came to him and directly sat on his lap.
"Have you completed? I have to go as I am getting late", she said while settling herself comfortable on his lap.

"Ok go and get ready I will drop you in one hour", he replied.

"Ok", she said excitedly like a child.

He looked at her amused. "Why are you excited this much.. It's not our wedding but Arna's", he commented.

Arna accepted Varun proposal and they are getting married.

"Aren't you happy for Arna", she scoffed.

"Ofcourse I am happy but you are even more excited than Arna", he muttered.

"Because I am happy", she said excitedly. "I am happy that Arna gave Mr. Varun a chance and I am happy that Varun accepted her as her. I am happy that I am going for a night out with my squad.
And I am really happy that now doctor. Sanvi is becoming our relative".

"You like her that much", he raised his eyebrows.

"Hell, I love her", she replied making him chuckle.

"Why you love her that much then", he asked.
"She is beautiful", she replied.

"She is truly an angel Karthik. She is beautiful and kind. Very gentle, I love her so much. If I was a man then I would rather marry her but what can I do I am a woman", she wiped her fake tears.

"Thank god you are a woman", he chuckled and hugged her waist tightly.

"But Karthik don't you think Sanjay and Sanvi look cute together", she mumbled keeping her head on his chest.

"Of course", he replied.

"You know when I saw her on the wedding dress on her marriage I can't take my eyes of her.. She is calm and pretty", she remarked.

"But for me, my wife is more beautiful than anybody else", he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Aww", she hugged him.
.
.
.
"You all leave we planned girls night here not couple night", Nidhi said pushing Arjun to go.

"Yeah, you all go", Megha, Anjali and Arna gave a chores.

"Be careful with the baby", Anjali said giving his two year old son to Shyaam. "And all his necessities is on the bag", she said pointing at the bag.

Varun took Sarah with him after saying goodbye to Arna.

"Don't do stupid things, ok", Arjun warned Nidhi before going and Nidhi scoffed.

"Take care babygirl and enjoy your night. Call me if you need anything", Karthik kissed her forehead and Megha smiled.

"Aww you are so sweet Sid..." Nidhi commented. "And if you have time then teach him how to pamper his partner", Nidhi said glaring at Arjun.

"Really then before that you learn how not to do stupid things from my princess", Arjun scoffed.

"You both stop it already", Arna hissed.

"These two won't stop fighting", Anjali chuckled.

"Bye mumma", Sarah pecked Arna cheeks and she kissed Sarah forehead saying bye.
"Take care of her Varun", Arna said.

"I will take care of my daughter, you enjoy with your friends tonight", he said softly.

After a lot of bickerings all the men left.

"What now?", Megha asked.

"First of all we will change in to different clothes", Nidhi replied cheerfully.

"But we didn't brought any clothes", Arna said.

"I know that's why I brought dress for all of you", Nidhi roared excitedly.

"You are awesome girl", Arna replied.

They all changed in to skirts which hardly reaches their mid thighs.

"Our men won't allow these to wear everywhere", Anjali commented putting her makeup on.

"We will end up in bed if they sees us like this", Nidhi chuckled and they all laughed by her bold remark.

They switched off all the lights and switched the disco light on then started playing music with loud sounds. Anjali arranged different types of drinks as it's their penthouse where the party is ongoing.

Soon they turned penthouse in to a night club. Chilling with the music while having drinks.

"You know my boyfriend don't even know how to call his girlfriend", Nidhi scoffed and all laughed.
"He calls me stupid woman", Nidhi laughed.

"My husband calls me dumb", Anjali chuckled.

"You know Varun calls me Idiot", it's Arna who commented sipping her drink.

"Karthik calls me Crazy", Megha said thinking how often he calls her crazy.

"And that's the truth", Nidhi commented.

"Yeah, I am crazy but not stupid like you", Megha countered and all laughed.

"Why these men don't know what we want", Anjali mumbled.

"And they says women are confusing", Nidhi commented.

"I think women has more clarity on anything than men", Arna remarked.

"Are you sure", Megha chuckled.

"Yeah", remaining three roared in unison.

"Ok ok", Megha replied.
By now Nidhi and Anjali got drunk and Arna is half drunk.

"What are you doing Nidhi", Megha roared.

"I am going to pee", Nidhi replied in her drunken state.

"For God sake it's kitchen not bathroom", Megha hissed and taken her to the bathroom.

"Stupid, Now I understood why he calls you stupid", Megha mumbled and Arna chuckled.

"Anjali di you know what you are trying to drink", Arna asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I am drinking water", Anjali replied with closed eyes.

"That's perfume bottle not water bottle", Arna said taking perfume bottle from her and Megha given her the water.

"She is really dumb tho", Arna mumbled.

Anjali and Nidhi doing funny things in their drunken state and Megha and Arna became a laughing machines.

They even recorded their doings to tease them.
Megha and Arna faded with them when it's reached peaks.

Megha brought a mug of cold water and poured water on them and they gasped by sudden coldness.

"Crazy", Arna laughed.

They both somewhat came to their senses then again all the four of them danced, talked and got drunk.
This time no one is sober.
.
.
.
"They really drank this much", Varun commented looking at the bottles on the floor.
It's 2 am when the men came to take their woman to home.

"These woman turned my penthouse in to garbage house", Shyaam remarked while kicking the snacks packets and the wine bottles to the side making way to go in.

"I think my stupid girlfriend drank the highest amount than all", Arjun commented.

"What are they even wearing", Shyaam growled looking at Anjali in skirt lying on the floor.

"I think it's my girlfriend idea", Arjun remarked.

"Let them wear what they want... It's not like they are wearing these types of clothes daily even if they ware we don't have right to comment", Karthik said.

"Yeah..", Varun agreed.

"Looks like my wife also got drunk", Karthik said taking Megha in to his arms who is lying on the couch in a wired position.

"Water", Megha mumbled when Karthik laid her down on their bed after coming to their home.

He gave the water to her and she gulped down the whole glass of water at once.

"Who are you?", she asked him after giving glass back to him.

"Your husband", he sighed understanding she was drunk.

"Really", she asked in surprise and he nodded wiping her mouth where the water stuck.

"Oh.., you are handsome", she said gawking at him and he chuckled.

"So I have a handsome hunk as my husband", she commented caressing his cheek in awe.

"You do", he laughed.

"Sleep now, it's already late", he said tucking her in to sheets.

"It's not dream, right.. You don't disappear on the morning, right", she asked innocently with a pout.

"My baby", he mumbled and pecked her pout.

"How can I leave my crazy wife", he said.
"Your handsome husband won't leave you.
.
.
.

It's Arna and Varun's wedding day. All the relatives and friends arrived.

Sanjay and Sanvi entered wedding hall making everyone gasp.
They both wearing matching outfits.
In ocean blue color they both looking calm and perfect. They both came and stood beside Varun who is waiting for Arna on the aisle.

After meeting Arna in the makeup room, Karthik and Megha head towards wedding hall.

Karthik wearing a red suit walking like a king holding Megha waist proactively while Megha wore a red ball gown and tied her hair in a bun. Walking beside him gracefully like a queen, they both reached wedding hall.

Both in red looking strong and fierce resembling the fire. The couple screamed power.

Soon Arna came to the aisle holding Arjun in one hand and Sarah in another. Both mother and daughter wore white frocks holding flowers in their hands, looking stunning.

Arjun handed Arna to Varun who is looking at her adoringly. "Take care of my sister", Arjun said.
"Or else we will break your bones", Karthik added.

Varun chuckled remembering Sanvi's wedding where he warned Sanjay to take care of Sanvi. He then Promised them to take good care of Arna and Sarah.

Soon the ceremony completed and priest announced them as husband and wife.

"She used to be a baby", Arjun mumbled with tears looking at his sister who is greeting guests with her husband.

"Running here and there", Karthik commented. Tears rolled on his eyes.

"You both stop crying she is a mother now and she is not going anywhere", Megha remarked.

"Is is fun looking at two grownass men crying", Nidhi said playfully to cheer them.
.
.

"Sanvi you are looking beautiful in this blue dress.. You resembles ocean in ocean blue and really you are as calming as ocean", Megha said with a smile and Sanvi smiled at her.

"Indeed", Sanjay muttered thinking that she really resembles ocean.. She is hiding so much pain behind her beautiful smile just like ocean hides volcanoes.

"And you are hot in red resembling fire", Sanvi chuckled.

"She is really a fire brand", Karthik commented thinking how she is carrying fire on her heart from all these years to prove herself.

***

Hey folks❤

How is the update?? Tell me in comments 🥰

So I got a comment saying Karthik is unimpressive 😥🤧 you also think the same?? Even if you feel I can't do anything right now as it is going to be end in two chapters but do tell me have feel the same about My, sorry Megha's, Karthik🥲

For the people who don't know Sanjay and Sanvi, they both are the leads from my first story 'My Girlfriend's Mysterious Past'. If time permits give it a shot. In that story you can get glimpse of Varun and his past also.

So you are going without voting again 🤨👊🏻 go now and press that star ⭐to vote..

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 3K 52
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
303K 6.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
319K 20.4K 46
Kabi Socha hai Ki kasa hota agar Sidnaaz ek dusre se pyaar na karte hote aur sirf like - "JUST FRIENDS" hote ( like Sidharth always says in media now...